Goodbye

Comeback, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 44: Goodbye


After knowing that Jinyoung, Sungjin, and even Jaebum would leave soon, Jihyo felt listless. She spent times rolling on the bed the entire morning before she goes to school. She just got up from the bed when someone rang the door bell.

"Oh, mom?" Jihyo was surprised that her mom came early.

"You still haven't shower?" Her mom asked casually as she went inside the rooftop house.

Jihyo nodded softly.

"What's wrong? You look gloomy." Her mom asked Jihyo as she took out the groceries she bought and put it on the kitchen

"Nothing.. Just thinking that oppa would leave soon.." answered Jihyo as she sat on the dining chair.

"Aah.." Her mom nodded and then turned to see Jihyo. "Where are they now?"

Jihyo shrugged. "I don't know.."

Her mom came to the dining table and sat in front of Jihyo. "I'm sure that you'll miss them.. omma too.. but we should let them go Jihyo ya." She held Jihyo's hand and added, "You may feel lonely and miss him more when you're here, why don't you move out permanently to our house and live with mom and dad? Dad will close the restaurant in Toronto and opened the new one here. Here, we'll start a better life together, Jihyo ya.." She ended it with a smile.

But Jihyo could only bend her head down as she questioned herself whether a life without Jinyoung can be called a better life.

Seeing her daughter in doubt, Mrs. Park added,"Don't worry, I don't ask you to sell this house. You still can visit this house when you miss him.."

Listened to that, Jihyo tried to smile. "No, mom.. Don't worry about this house, we don't even have it, we still rent it. I'm going to move to your house soon.. My memories with Jinyoung oppa didn't stay in the house but here." Jihyo said it as she touched her upper left chest, where her heart placed.

Her mom was smiling to see that. She nodded and then got up to prepare breakfast for Jihyo, while Jihyo taking shower. They had breakfast together as they discussed about the moving. Her mom would start to pack Jihyo belonging after sending her to the school. As they walked downstairs together, Jihyo stopped for a moment in front of Jaebum's flat. She felt sad that she would leave this residency soon, because it means the same with leaving Jaebum too. But then Jihyo remembered that Jaebum will go abroad anyway, so it won't make any difference if she moved out.

"Jihyo ya, why'd you stop there?" Her mom asked she turned to see Jihyo stop in the halfway.

"Ah, nothing mom.. let's go.."


-00-


At school, Jihyo was welcomed by Youngjae's question. "Have you talk with Jaebum Hyung?"

Jihyo nodded softly.

"He'll go to Sydney, Jihyo ya.. What will you do?" Youngjae asked again.

"S-sydney?" Jihyo looked at Youngjae hesitantly. She felt kind of mixed feelings, one side she was curious and the other side she didn't want to know because she don't want to be sadder. But in the end, she asked, "Is.. it far?"

Youngjae sighed. "It's far, Jihyo ya.. You need a long flight from here to go there. Will you let him go?"

Jihyo bent her head down, she didn't know how to answer Youngjae's question. But then she finally said, "If it's the best for him, why should I keep him here?" Jihyo turned and went away, leaving Youngjae looking at her back sadly.

 

The entire morning class, Jihyo wasn't in her mood, so at the break, she tried to erase her thought of Jaebum with washing her face.

Just let him go, Park Jihyo. He doesn't even like you.

Jihyo talked to herself as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. She took a deep breath before saying, "I shouldn't be sad, I have promised Jinyoung oppa and Sungjin oppa that I will live happily. Erase everything that will make you sad, starts from: Now."

With that, she left the restroom with a smile. But then she noticed someone walking pass the garden outside.

"Oh!"

She ran to follow that someone.

"Oppa?? " Jihyo was surprised by Jinyoung appearance at school.

"Oh, Jihyo ya. I'm looking for you.." Jinyoung smiled brightly as he found his sister.

"What are you doing here?"

"Nothing.. I'm just missing this school.." He answered as he looked around the school. He added, "I miss your friends too.."

Jihyo's heart was feeling warm to hear that, people who previously she didn't even considered as friends were meaningful to her oppa.

But then she remembered something, "But oppa, did you really go to the body massage with Dahyun?"

"Oh!" Jinyoung was surprised by the information. "Did she tell you?"

Jihyo smirked. "Hish, such a ert!"

"I wasn't the one who have the idea, it was Dahyun." Jinyoung tried to defense himself.

"But you enjoy it, didn't you?" Jihyo still tried to argue. "You know oppa, you made many promises that I couldn't fulfil."

But Jinyoung was confused. "Promises?"

Jihyo tried to mention the promises he made one by one, "Help Tzuyu to get closer to Yugyeom, playing soccer with Donghy--"

"Aaah, that's right!" Jinyoung cut Jihyo's words with enthusiasm. "Okay, I fulfill it today!"

But that made Jihyo shock. "Hah?? How???"


-00-


Tzuyu was sitting with her fellas in her favorit place when certain someone coming closer. But even only with his appearance, was making Tzuyu nervous. She straightened her back and sat more elegant.

"Tzuyu, can I talk with you for a moment?"

"What do you want to say? Just say it here.." Tzuyu played cool.

Yugyeom sighed. "Okay then, I heard from Jihyo that you ask her to help you get closer with me."

Tzuyu was suddenly blushing, she didn't expect Yugyeom to reveal that. In order to keep her pride in front of her fellas, she tried to deny it. "Me?? Huh, w-when?"

"Don't deny it." Yugyeom chuckled. "But I just want to tell you that you don't have to be that insecure to ask help from Jihyo. You have all of what the girl want. You are pretty, tall, have a great body, and smart."

Tzuyu was trying so hard not to smile listening to Yugyeom's praise.

But the next word Yugyeom said was making her speechless. "So why don't you ask me out by yourself?"

Tzuyu was stunned. Never once in her life to be challenge like this by a guy. Usually, guys are kneeling begging her attention, but Yugyeom is different, he doesn't give extra attention to Tzuyu. Tzuyu is just like an ordinary girl for him, and that's why she like him.

"Could you give me your phone?" Yugyeom asked Tzuyu.

"Phone?"She looked clueless but obeyed. She took her phone and gave it to him. "H-here.."

With that, Yugyeom ran his fingers to type his number in Tzuyu's phone and called it. He checked his phone and Tzuyu's number was saved in his phonebook.

"Done. That's my number." He gave Tzuyu's phone back to her and said, "If you have made your decision, don't hesitate to call me. I'll be waiting, Cho Tzuyu."

"Woooots..." "He's so cool.." "Tzuyu, what will you do?"

Her fellas were cheering excitedly to see how Yugyeom approached Tzuyu. And this time, Tzuyu couldn't help but to show her brightest smile. She fell for him.


-00-


"Oh, God.. Did I do good?" Jinyoung who possessed Yugyeom asked himself as he found a quiet place far from Tzuyu. "Woah what's in Tzuyu's mind to like this dumb?? Ya, you got a jackpot, don't you realize it, uh?" He tried to talk to Yugyeom which his body possessed. He made a deep sigh before saying, "Okay, it's time to come out.. What will happen next, is up to you, Yuggie.."

With that, he came out from Yugyeom's body leaving him in confuse.

"Why it suddenly feels cold?" Asked the clueless Yugyeom as she walked away.


-00-


Finished with Tzuyu, Jinyoung walked to the field. He possessed a guy who was sitting by himself in the corner of the school garden and then greeted Donghyuk and his friends.

"Oiii!" He waved his hand to them.

Donghyuk eyed him. "Uhm, who are you?"

He smiled innocently. "Hi, Jihyo told me that she couldn't play soccer anymore because doctor said her body won't take it just like what happened back then when she nearly fainted. So if you lack of players, I'll substitute her."

Junhwe raised one of his brows. "Substitute??"

Chanwoo went front and asked, "Don't you first year student?"

"Me?" Jinyoung was startled by the fact the boy he possessed is their junior. He could only nod and said, "Uhm, yeah.."

"You should call Jihyo noona with noona.." Chanwoo protested.

But Donghyuk ignored him and asked that boy. "Can you do soccer?"

Jinyoung answered firmly. "Absolutely."

With that, he remembered the day Jihyo challenged him back then. He smiled and said, "Okay then! Chanwoo ya, call Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom.."

"Okay!"


Chanwoo ran to the class and told Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom about the soccer match. They were surprised by the sudden invitation. But they got more surprised when Chanwoo tell them about the junior who called himself as Jihyo's substitute.

"My substitute?" Jihyo opened her eyes widely. Feeling confused for a while, she then remembered about her oppa. Ah, it must be him.

Looking Jihyo sigh, Youngjae asked, "Why? Do you know him?"

Jihyo could only nod.

"Let's just go and see who he is!" Bambam was excited to join the match.

Youngjae and Yugyeom could only follow him. Jihyo, Dahyun, Mina, Momo and Sana were also following to the field.


Once they arrived at the field, another students were already sitting on the spectators seat, waiting for the match to be started.

Jinyoung waved hands excitedly to Jihyo, while Jihyo could only grin. She couldn't believe her brother posses someone just to fulfil his promise.

As Jihyo and the other girls sat on the spectators seat, Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom went to the field.


Together with students from another class, they were divided into two team. This time, Donghyuk, Junhwe, Chanwoo, Yunhyeong, Youngjae, Bambam, Yugyeom, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Jungkook, and the boy Jinyoung possessed were in one team, and the opponent was another class' students.

The match started brilliantly for Donghyuk's team as they were untouchable from top to bottom. The goal came on 11th minute, when Donghyuk pressured and probed and then capitalised on the other team's mistake, he stole the ball and then chipped to an empty net to give the early advantage. The hangover of the former celebration was still on when they doubled their lead thanks to the boy who Jinyoung possessed after some exquisite exchange of passing, both goals separated only by 5 minutes.

Donghyuk's team were dominant, they had the desire and passion and on the other team looked out of sorts. Kim Brothers were the only player who tried for the other team but it wasn’t good enough. Kim Hanbin had one shot wide and Kim Jiwon hit the side of Junhwe goalpost. Youngjae, the creator-in-chief, made it three just before half time after combining brilliantly with Donghyuk. Half time, 3-0 for Donghyuk's team.

The pace dropped in the second half, but Donghyuk's team’ commitment didn’t. The boy Jinyoung possessed came close to adding the fourth goal, but his fierce shot was saved. The fourth goal came unexpectedly from Bambam who stole the ball from the opponent's attack and made a long run to their goalpost. And that was the last goal in 3 minutes before the end. Full Time, 4-0 for Donghyuk's team.

Donghyuk's team were hugging together, celebrating their victory. The other team came and congratulated them. They admit that Donghyuk's team was better team than them. The girl supporters were also cheering happily to Donghyuk's team. As the boy went to approach the girl, the girl welcomed them with praises and happy smiles.

Seeing how Dahyun wanted to congratulate Bambam for his last goal, Jinyoung leaving the boy's body and possessed Bambam.

"Dahyun aaah." Bambam (who was possessed by Jinyoung) directly hugged her tight.

"YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" Dahyun was beyond surprise by the sudden hug.

"Just for a moment, please. I really want to experience this moment, when someone you like, welcome you with a big smile." Jinyoung whispered in Dahyun's ear as he hugged her tight.

"L-like?? ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Dahyun tried so hard to release from his hug, but she was locked.

The other friends were looking at them in awe. They were as speechless as Dahyun with Bambam's action. Jihyo who expected that Bambam was actually being possessed by her brother, could only bend her head down in embarrassment.

But they got more surprise when Bambam released his hug and planted a soft kiss on Dahyun's forehead.

Everyone was opened their eyes widely to see that moment.

Dahyun was astonished. She froze for a moment before landing a hard slap on Bambam's right cheek.

That was the time Jinyoung left Bambam's body.

"Why'd you slap me, Kim Dahyun??!" Bambam innocently asked without knowing what he did.

"You are cra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter