Secret

Comeback, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24: Secret

 

“You really want to go to school?” Scheduler asked Jihyo as he looked at Jihyo’s reflection in the mirror.

Jihyo was surprised, she then turned her head. “Where were you going this early morning? I’m looking for you.”

Scheduler chuckled. “Seems you’re now too depend on me, you’re always looking for me.”

“Blame yourself why you make me feel safe.” Jihyo smiled. So did Scheduler.

“You know what Hyungnim, last night was the most peaceful sleep that I ever had since I possessed Jihyo.” Jinyoung said.

“Really?” Scheduler smiled softly.

Jinyoung nodded firmly.

Scheduler stepped closer to ruffle Jihyo’s hair and smiled softly.

“You haven’t answered my first question. Do you really need to go to school? Have you feel better?” Scheduler asked again.

“Oh, yes I’ll go to school, Hyungnim. I want to see Mina.” Jinyoung paused a while to take a breath and continued, “And don’t worry about me, I’m fine now.”

”Do you need me to take you to school?” Scheduler asked.

“By teleporting?” Jinyoung chuckled. “No, Hyungnim.. Dahyun will pick me up.”

That time the bell rang.

“Oh, it must be her.” Jinyoung said as he walked to the door.

When he opened it, it wasn’t Dahyun he saw but... “Hyung?”

Jaebum smiled to Jihyo but then got surprised to see her in a uniform. “Oh? You’re going to school?”

Jinyoung nodded.

“Are you sure? You already feel better? It’s okay if you skip class for a day, Teacher Kim must be understood.”

“Don’t worry about me, Hyung..” Jinyoung reassured.

Then from behind Jaebum showed up a girl shouting Jihyo’s name.

Then she approached, “Morning Jaebum ssi..” Dahyun greeted Jaebum before turning to Jihyo. “Are you ready Jihyo ya?”

Jinyoung nodded. “Yeah, wait for a moment, I’ll bring my bag.”

With that, Jinyoung went inside to take his bag, leaving Jaebum with Dahyun.

“You came to pick Jihyo up?” Jaebum asked Dahyun.

She nodded.

“You bring car?” Jaebum asked again.

“Yeah, we’ll go to school by car. Why?” Dahyun asked back.

“Nothing.. It’s just good that you take her to school by car, so she doesn’t have to use her energy to walk.” Jaebum said.

That made Dahyun chuckle. “You seem really worry about her, Jaebum ssi..”

Jaebum nodded as he smiled. That was when Jihyo showed up and closed the door, then saying, “We’ll go Hyung..”

“Yeah, if you need anything just call me..” Jaebum told Jihyo.

But the one who responded was Dahyun, “Don’t worry Jaebum ssi, Jihyo is safe because she’s with me now.”

Jaebum chuckled. “Okay, please take care of her on my behalf, Dahyun ssi.. Thank you..”

“What’s with you two? Let’s go..” Jinyoung smiled and waved a goodbye to Jaebum.

 

-00-

 

On the way to school, Jihyo got a phone call from Mark asking about her condition.

“Should I pick you up?” Mark asked from across the phone.

“No, Chef. You better open the restaurant. Our customers must feel upset if you closed it again tonight.” Jinyoung told Mark. “Oh, and tell Jaebum hyung to come too.”

“How about you? Can you come too?” Mark asked.

“I’ll try to come.” Jinyoung answered shortly.

But Mark responede fast. “No. No. I’m just hoping to see you, but no. You should take a rest. I’ll go to your house after the restaurant closed, okay?”

“Uhum..” Jinyoung nodded softly.

 

Right after he hang up the phone, Dahyun directly showered Jihyo with a tease. “Woah, you’re really daebak, Jihyo ya!”

Jinyoung glanced at Dahyun. “What are you talking about?”

“That call was from Chef Mark, right? And just a few minutes before, Jaebum ssi looked so worry about you. Oh! And also Youngjae. He skipped class to stay next to you, right? You are jjang, Jihyo ya!” Dahyun gave Jihyo thumbs up.

Jinyoung only smirked at her.

But that didn’t stop Dahyun to shift closer and asked excitedly, “Who would you choose out of the three, Jihyo ya?”

“It’s not the time to talk about that, Dahyun ah. There’s more important thing I need to think of..”

Jihyo’s answer turned down Dahyun’s excitement. She went back to her early position and pouted. Meanwhile Jinyoung was looking at the sky through the window. I need to figure out what happened between Jihyo and Mina..

 

-00-

 

As soon as Jihyo stepped her feet at school, many people she didn’t recognized came and asked her condition.

 

“Are you okay, unnie?”

“It’s good that you’re safe..”

“I wonder what might happen to Mina if you died.”

“She’ll be expelled, of course.”

“No, she’ll be put in a jail. Oooh, murderer..”

 

She finally could get through the crowd and went to the class. But it wasn’t any difference there. Donghyuk and his friends directly came asking her condition and also talking about the incident.

“It’s chaos. Not only the father who had problem, but also the daughter.” Donghyuk said.

“If the press found out about this incident, her father will be over.” Junhwe added.

Bambam stupidly responded. “But there’s no news about it.”

“Of course, his father’s media expert and our school must have covered it.” Yugyeom explained.

“Aah, she made a fool mistake in a wrong time. She screws her father.” Yunhyeong joined to comment.

Donghyuk added, “It’s HUGE mistake! How can she do that to Jihyo? She’s not human, she’s an evil!”

Jinyoung who didn’t have a heart to hear another mocking to Mina, finally voiced up. “Stop it, Donghyuk ah, she didn’t mean it.”

“What? Are you an angel or what, Jihyo ya? She almost killed you, and oh! Don’t forget that she bullied you for years. How can you say she didn’t mean it?” Donghyuk ended it with a laugh, and soon followed by his friends.

Mina who was sitting alone on her seat must heard it. Jinyoung really wanted to go there and tell her to not listen to them, but he knew it will only worsen the situation, so he couldn’t help but to stay on his seat.

 

-00-

 

Jinyoung observed Mina for whole day. She was alone most of the time. When usually she sat with Momo, now Momo sat with Sana, leaving Mina alone. And that was also happened at lunch. Momo and Sana went to another table when Mina approached them. Jinyoung really wanted to go to Mina, but he couldn’t get the right time because Youngjae, Bambam, Yugyeom, and Dahyun were always with him. Until Teacher Kim called Jihyo to his office, he finally met Mina on the halfway.

“Mina..” Jinyoung approached Mina slowly.

Mina looked up and asked coldly. “What do you want?”

“Are you okay?” That was the first thing that came out from Jihyo.

But that made Mina chuckled. “Guess you’re happy now since everyone see me like I’m a sinner. That’s what you really want, right?”

“No. I’m really worried about you.” Jinyoung told her firmly

“Oh, please.” Mina smirked in disgust. “If you really worry about me, just stay away from me. You’re here just make everything worse.” She said that and then left, leaving Jinyoung in confuse.

He didn’t know why his heart was ached to listen to what Mina saying.

 

He continued to walk to Teacher Kim office and there he got a letter, that he needed to deliver to Jaebum, asking him as Jihyo’s guardian to come to a meeting with Mina parents, discussing about the incident. Jinyoung bowed to Teacher Kim before leaving. As he went back to the class, his mind was thinking what would happen to Mina. Will she get expelled? Ah, what should I do to help her?

 

-00-

 

In the end of day class, Youngjae asked Jihyo whether she will go to restaurant or not. Jihyo told him that Mark let her to not go there today. That made Youngjae to offer to walk her home today and Jihyo agreed.

Then after the class was over, Jihyo walked together with Youngjae and Dahyun to the front gate. There, Jihyo suddenly said, “Can we not go home?”

“Eh? Why? Do you want to go to hospital?” Dahyun asked in worry.

“No. I just wanna breathe a fresh air.. Can we go around for a while?” Jinyoung asked.

“Go around? Mmm, my mom is waiting for me at home, Jihyo ya..” Dahyun said in disappointment.

“I’ll accompany you..” Youngjae responded fast.

“But is it okay for you? I mean, you’re just recovered Jihyo ya..” Dahyun said in worry.

“I’m bored at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter