Truth

Comeback, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 41: Truth

 

 

"Stop crying." Youngjae told Jihyo firmly. "Your mom will be mad at me if she sees you crying like this."

 

"It's.. it's because of you." Jihyo said as she looked down.

 

That made Youngjae sigh in frustration. "Okay, it's because of me. I'm sorry. Do you want to go to the haunted house again or ride the rollercoaster, uh? Anything that can make you stop crying."

 

Jihyo glanced at Youngjae and said, "You." Then she walked away from Youngjae in anger.

 

Youngjae who was left alone then calling her name as he followed her. "Yaa, Park Jihyo!"

 

 

 

-00-

 

 

 

After few moment of Youngjae pursuing Jihyo to be calm, he finally walked Jihyo home.

 

"Now you reach your house.." Youngjae said as they arrived in front of Jihyo's parents house. He glanced at Jihyo and said, "I'll go."

 

Jihyo only replied with a nod, without looking at him.

 

Looking Jihyo was still bending her head down, Youngjae walked closer to Jihyo and lifted up her chin softly. "Don't look down."

 

Jihyo was surprised by Youngjae's action.

 

At the same time, the gate door was opened, revealing Jihyo's mom. As she looked at how Youngjae lift Jihyo's chin up, her mom directly said,  "Oh, my bad. I'm sorry. Just pretend that you don't see me." With that, she closed the door again, and left both Youngjae and Jihyo froze.

 

Realizing that they were seen in an awkward pose, Youngjae directly took a step away from Jihyo. Meanwhile, Jihyo was directly blushing with that incident.

 

Youngjae was stuttering to say, "S-seems like she misunderstand about us. Y-you should explain the truth to her."  He scratched his nape to cover his embarrassment. "I'll go.."

 

"Y-yeah.." Jihyo was also feeling embarrassed. But when she looked at Youngjae's back as he walked away, her lips made a little curve.

 

 

 

-00-

 

 

 

"I don't see anything, Jihyo ya.." Jihyo's mom welcomed her with that words as soon as Jihyo went inside the house.

 

"There's nothing between us, mom.." Jihyo shortly explained.

 

"Even if there's something between you, I don't mind.. We dont give you dating ban, Jihyo ya.. It's okay.." her mom replied as she smiled.

 

Jihyo wanted to argue but she was just too lazy to explain, so she only nodded.

 

As her mom remembered the thing she was actually wanting to do, she asked Jihyo. "Oh, I'll go to grocery store. Is there something you want to buy?"

 

"No, mom.." She answered.

 

"Okay then, I'll go.."

 

As her mom leaving, Jihyo went to her room. There, she found Jinyoung laying on the bed.

 

"Oh. You're arrived. How's your date with Jaebum Hyung?" Jinyoung simply asked.

 

But Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows. "Jaebum ssi?"

 

"I heard that a guy pick you up and take you out. Who else than Jaebum Hyung?" Jinyoung asked as he sat up.

 

Jihyo then sat next to him and asked, "Oppa, please tell me everything about Youngjae.."

 

But that question made Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows in confuse. "Youngjae? Why?"

 

"Nothing. I just want to know how you - I mean you when you possessed me - met Youngjae at the first time.." Jihyo explained.

 

Jinyoung pursed his lips. "It's nothing special.."

 

But Jihyo insisted, "Just tell me.."

 

With that, Jinyoung chuckle. "Huh, what did he do to you to make you like this? Alright, alright, I'll tell you.."

 

Jinyoung told Jihyo about Youngjae and she listened to it carefully.

 

 

 

-00-

 

 

 

In the next morning, Jihyo went to school as usual. But something bothered her mind, she was uncomfortable to see Youngjae again after listening to his confession.

 

As soon as she went inside the class, the first person she saw was the sleeping Youngjae. She was startled for a while at the class door just seeing Youngjae lied his head on the table, sleeping soundly. She directly bent her head down as she walked to Mina's table.

 

"What's wrong?" Mina welcomed Jihyo with that question as soon as she sat next to her.

 

"Uhm?" Jihyo didn't understand what Mina asking.

 

"You look nervous.." explained Mina shortly.

 

"Ah, n-no..." Jihyo was stuttering to cover her embarrassment.

 

 

 

-00-

 

 

 

At lunch time, after queuing with Mina, Sana, and Momo, as usual they went to sit with Youngjae, Yug, Bam, and Dahyun. But this time, Jihyo was hesitate. Momo even had to ask her, "Why? Do you leave something?"

 

At that time, Youngjae saw Jihyo and caught her eyes. Jihyo couldn't help but to look down. She directly felt embarrassed.

 

As Sana has already on her way to walk to their table, Jihyo couldn't do anything but to follow her. Youngjae kept staring at Jihyo even until she sat next to Mina. And that made Jihyo bending her head down, avoiding his stare.

 

The silent between them ended when Dahyun started the conversation. "Guys, have you filled the career planning form? I still don't know what career I want to pursue in the future.."

 

With that Bambam asked, "Ya Choi Youngjae, you're smart, you must have chosen what course you want to take in university, right?"

 

Youngjae shook his head before saying, "I don't know.."

 

"Woah, even the smartest person among us don't know what will he do in the future.." Yugyeom commented.

 

"What about you, Mina?" Sana asked.

 

"Me?" Mina asked back as she tilted her head. " I still don't know what will I do once I graduated. But I guess I will follow my mom to Japan.."

 

It startled Sana. "Ah really?"

 

"Don't leave us, Mina yaa.." Momo added.

 

But Mina only replied with a smile.

 

With that, Jihyo put down her spoon and looked at Mina closely. "Mina ya, why don't you pursue your dream to become ballerina?"

 

Mina was surprised by that question. "Can I? Guess I'm too old."

 

"No." Jihyo told her firmly. "There's no age limit for someone to achieve her dream."

 

"Woah, nice advice, Jihyo ya. But what about you? What's your dream?" Yugyeom asked.

 

Jihyo didn't expect that she will be questioned. "My.. my dream?"

 

"Why don't you become a chef? You've got cooking class from Chef Mark, right?" Dahyun added.

 

"She's been worked in the restaurant for quite times too." Sana also added.

 

Momo joined with saying, "Her dad is also a Chef. What do you think, Jihyo ya?"

 

Jihyo tilted her head. "Mmm, Chef? I don't know.."

 

Then somehow Jihyo was looking at Youngjae and he was looking back as he nodded. Jihyo directly bent her head down.

 

"Since you mention about dream, I guess I want to pursue my dream too.." Bambam changed the conversation.

 

"What's your dream?" Dahyun asked.

 

"To become a rapper." Bambam told them firmly.

 

Meanwhile it made the others opened their mouth in disbelief. "What??"

 

But there was one person who was as excited as Bambam. Yugyeom put his hand up while saying, "Me too. Me too."

 

"Do you want to become a rapper too?" Momo asked in disbelief.

 

"No. I want to be a singer-dancer like Taeyang." Yugyeom answered as he smiled.

 

Bambam then added excitedly. "Then I'll be Gdragon."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter