Second First Date

Comeback, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37: Second First Date

 

"Are you okay?" Jaebum asked Jihyo as they walked out the restaurant.

Jihyo could only nod lightly.

Looking at how Jihyo was still speechless, Jaebum tried to divert her attention. "Do you want me to walk you to your parent's house?"

With that Jihyo looked up and answered, "No.. I'll go to the rooftop house today. I need to pack my clothes.."
Jaebum smiled. "Well, that's better.."

 

As they started to walk together, Jaebum also started the conversation. "Jihyo ya.. "

Jihyo looked up. "Uhm?"

Jaebum stopped walking and told Jihyo, "Just don't think about Chef Mark.. Slowly he must get over you.. He'll be fine.."

Jihyo sighed and then nodded.

"You must feel upset that he suddenly hug you, right?" Jaebum asked again.

Jihyo looked at Jaebum and asked back. "You.. don't mad at me?"

Listened to Jihyo's question, Jaebum smiled. "I know it's not you but him who started it.. I have given him a proper punishment."

But Jihyo was still looking guilty. So Jaebum opened his arms and told Jihyo to come closer. "Come here.."

Jihyo walked closer to him and he pulled her in his hug. "It's okay.. Everything will be okay.." whispered Jaebum.

As Jihyo tightened her hug on Jaebum, she thought to herself. Jaebum ssi, do you love me as I am, right? Please love me as I am..

 


-00-

 


As they reached rooftop, Jaebum said, "We reached your house now.." He looked at Jihyo lovingly and asked,

"Mmm, tomorrow we're still going on a date, right?"

"Oh?" Jihyo was surprised by his words. She forgot about that plan for a while. But then she nodded.

Jaebum responded with a happy smile. "I'll pick you up tomorrow.."

"Yeah.."

As he started to walk to the stairs, he waved his hands while saying, "Good night.."

Jihyo smiled and waved back. "Good night.."

Even before he went down, Jaebum still have time to say, "Don't forget about tomorrow.."

Jihyo chuckled before she nodded and waved her hands again.


-00-


Jihyo went inside the house and directly lied her back on the bed, still thinking what Mark said.

Are you sure he likes you the way you are right now? Ask him!

Jihyo shook her head, trying to erase that thought. "No. I shouldn't thinking about it.. Jaebum ssi loves me. He loves me."


-00-


Even since the dawn, Jihyo was already in the kitchen, preparing the meals she wanted to bring in her first date with Jaebum. She wanted to do the best in this first date. She wanted this date to be their greatest memory, something that they won't forget.

 

When she was busy rolling her kimbab, her two brothers showed up.

"So, you're here..." Jinyoung greeted her.

Sungjin asked, "Why don't you sleep in dad's house?"

"I need to pack my clothes .. I'm going there tonight." Jihyo simply answered.

Jinyoung sat in front of Jihyo and commented at those lunch boxes filled with foods. "Why'd you make this many foods?"

"Did you make it for mom and dad?" Sungjin added the question.

Jihyo was hesitant to answer, but then she finally murmured, "No.."

But it got Jinyoung more curious. He asked again, "So?"

Jihyo bit her lips, doubting whether to tell him or not.

But Jinyoung has guessed, "Aaah.. You want to go on a picnic date with Jaebum hyung?"

Jihyo was blushing. She felt embarrassed to talk about it with her oppar.

Looking at how Jihyo struggling to answer his question, Jinyoung said,"You don't need to answer, your face say it all.."

Slowly Jihyo looked up and made a grin.

She made a grin making Jinyoung chuckled. "Heol , Jaebum hyung seriously.. he still didn't ask my permission." Jinyoung complained.

With that Jihyo directly told him. "Don't follow us, Jinyoung oppa.."

But Sungjin was the one who respond. "Don't worry Jihyo ya.. I'll make sure he stay away from you.."

Jinyoung directly snap him. "Hyung! Don't you want to know what will they do?"

Sungjin shook his head firmly. "No. It's their privacy."

Listened to Sungjin reaction, Jihyo smiled. "Thanks, Sungjin oppa.."

"Heol.." Jinyoung could only sigh in disappointment. Meanwhile the other two were laughing at him.

Then Jinyoung commented, "Look how happy you are right now.. You should've told me earlier that you like Jaebum Hyung.. So I don't have to work so hard to win Chef Mark's heart. I targeted the wrong person.."

With the mention of Chef Mark, Jihyo looked down, she felt guilty again.

 


-00-

 


After taking a shower, Jihyo walked in to her room and picked up the dress she want to wear. She picked a peach shirt dress and smiled, it meant special for her because it was the first thing she got from Jaebum as a present. She wore it and then stood in front of the mirror to braid her hair. But after it was done, she loose it again.

"You're pretty with that braid hair.." Sungjin commented as he suddenly show up

Jihyo turned her head and asked, "Really? Don't you think I put too much effort on this date?"

Sungjin smiled. "Guy loves it when his girl put effort on their date."

But then Jinyoung showed up and commented, "Such a nice advice from someone who died as an eleven years old boy.."

Didn't want to loose, Sungjin fight back. "I bet you who died recently also don't have love experience."

"Yaa, Hyung!"

"Yaa? How dare you say that in front of me! I'm your Hyungnim."

Jihyo smirked at her two brothers and then told them. "Can you two stop bickering? Tsk tsk."

 


-00-

 


As Jihyo finished dressing, she took her sling bag and put her wallet inside. Then she stared at a resignation letter she wrote last night. She sighed, she knew it would be difficult to give it to Chef Mark. But she should do it, it was the best for both of them. She took it and put it inside her bag. She went out from her bedroom, took her picnic box, wore her white sneakers and went out from the house.

 

There she met Jaebum in the halfway. He looked extra handsome with his fringe up, not to mention he wore a denim outfit making him look fresh.

Jaebum approached Jihyo and told her, "You look so beautiful.."

Jihyo was directly blushing. "Thanks.."

"I love your braid hair.. I also styled my hair.." He said as he pointed on his hair.

Jihyo laughed softly. She should thank Sungjin for making her keep the braid hair.

Jaebum then took the picnic box Jihyo was holding. "Let me bring it.."

He moved the box to his left hand, and his right hand held Jihyo's hand. Jihyo looked up to see Jaebum and he gave her a sincere smile. They were holding hands as they started walking to the stairs.

 

From a few metres behind them, Jinyoung commented, "Heol, they are holding hands that easily.."

Sungjin p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter