BOWLING WITH JISOO

Remember Our Future

Today was the day that Jeonghan would see Jisoo for the first time since their breakup. Jeonghan didn’t want to think about it too much but all he thought about that day was Jisoo.

 

In high school, Jeonghan had fallen madly in love with Jisoo. He admired his cat-like features and his honey smooth voice. At that time, Jisoo had recently arrived from california where he had lived before. Jeonghan was the first person that Jisoo approached and they instantly became good friends. They found out that their personalities meshed well together and they enjoyed each other’s company. Before Jeonghan met Jisoo, Jeonghan was a pretty uncontrollable person. He was loud and crazy, but Jisoo changed all of that. Jisoo was a quiet guy who made Jeonghan realize all that there was to life. He made every single day spent together worthwhile and wonderful. Before Jisoo, Jeonghan didn’t care much about anything besides himself. Jisoo was a kind guy and Jeonghan noticed that Jisoo changed him for the better.

 

Jeonghan was the first to confess. Only after 3 months of knowing each other, Jeonghan knew that he loved Jisoo. He actually knew that he loved Jisoo from the moment that they met. At first Jisoo was surprised, and a bit scared. Jeonghan never forgot the look of in Jisoo's eyes, it was mixed emotions that couldn’t be understood. After that day, Jisoo ignored Jeonghan for a week but when Jeonghan asked why, Jisoo told him that he loved Jeonghan too. Jeonghan’s confession was so beautiful and heartfelt, anyone could tell that Jeonghan truly loved Jisoo.

 

I was the first person that you talked to, your first friend. When I saw you I instantly fell in love. I fell in love with your smile and with your cat-like eyes; with your handsomeness at first. After talking to you for about a week, I memorized everything about you, from the way your laugh sounded to the way you’d bounce your leg when you got nervous. The first time I heard you sing, it was like heaven opened up a door and let me come in to see and hear your beautiful voice. That day, you sang a love song. I knew  Then we became friends, I was so happy, because you were all that I wanted, all that I needed. But being friends with you isn’t enough for me. I know that it’s selfish but I want you to be mine and mine only. You are my first love, I love you so much Jisoo, it’s too much to bear. Please tell me that you love me too

 

(A/N sorry for the terrible confession)

 

They got together soon after that and became the school’s most popular couple. Everyone in the school wanted a relationship like theirs. They were really cute together and they showed each other that they loved the other all the time. Once on valentine's day, Jisoo stood up in the cafeteria during lunch and sung a ballad for Jeonghan, people took pictures and videos of it.

 

During his time at Seoul Music School, Jisoo had gotten a fanclub of people that liked to into his love life with Jeonghan. There was one girl that was crazy about Jisoo. She had shrines dedicated to him and she stalked him everywhere. She was in love with Jisoo and she thought that they belonged together. She had tried many times to break them up and it failed. She soon went so crazy about breaking them up, she threatened to kill Jeonghan if they were ever to meet again. The only way that she wouldn’t kill Jeonghan would be if Jisoo were to date her for the following school year. Jisoo loved Jeonghan and he didn’t want him to get hurt. Jeonghan didn’t know about the threats that the girl gave so when Jisoo broke up with him, Jisoo lied and said that he wasn’t in love with Jeonghan anymore and that he never actually loved Jeonghan.

 

Flashback:

 

“Jeonghan, I need to tell you something”

 

“Is it how much you love me?”

 

“No. Jeonghan, I’m breaking up with you.”

 

“I love you Jisoo

do you love me?”

 

“I don’t love you

I never loved you”

 

“But all those times you told me that you loved me…”

 

“I lied”

 

“And when you confessed and told me that you loved me…”

 

“That was also a lie”

 

“Is this for real or are you playing with me”

 

“Jeonghan, I don’t love you. I never did”

 

“But aren’t you my boyfriend?”

 

“No, not anymore”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Because I don’t love you”

 

“When we kissed, didn’t you feel anything special?”

 

“No Jeonghan, all I felt was your lips against mine. Nothing more.”

 

“Why are you doing this to me Jisoo?”

 

“If I were to tell you, it’d break your heart”

 

“Go ahead, you’ve already broken it”

 

“No.”

 

End of Flashback

 

All that time, Jisoo was trying to protect Jeonghan from the girl who was desperate for Jisoo and who wanted Jeonghan dead. For all this time, Jeonghan had to watch them going out on dates and acting all lovey dovey in front of everyone.

 

When Jisoo got a new girlfriend less than a week after breaking up, Jeonghan was convinced that Jisoo had been cheating on him. He thought that that’s the reason why Jisoo broke up with him. The girl always made sure to hold Jisoo’s hand when Jeonghan was near. She’d kiss his cheek and act all cute, Jeonghan was too heartbroken that Jisoo was getting annoyed by the girl.

 

~~~~~~~

 

“I’m glad you could make it” said Seungcheol to Jisoo “I’m inviting another friend, you should know him, I like him a lot so please don’t say anything bad about me.”

 

“Who else is coming besides me and the guys?” asked Jisoo

 

“Umm, just a friend…” answered Seungcheol

 

“A friend that you like” teased Jisoo

 

Seungcheol just pouted and playfully hit Jisoo on the arm.

 

“Don’t worry, I promise that I won’t be mean to him.” reassured Jisoo

 

“Thanks” replied Seungcheol

 

Suddenly a staff worker tapped him on the shoulder and said “Excuse me Mr, but there is someone looking for you at the front desk.”

 

“That must be him.” Seungcheol said to Jisoo

 

Never in his life would Jisoo have imagined having to meet up with Jeonghan ever again, the pain would be too great. Whenever Jisoo saw Jeonghan, he remembered the look in his eyes when they broke up. It was filled with sadness but they weren’t angry eyed, they were just sad. Jisoo started talking to Seungkwan about a song but then immediately stopped when he saw Seungcheol with Jeonghan.

 

“Jisoo?” asked Jeonghan

 

“Yes Jeonghannie” replied Jisoo

 

“Your hair, it’s different” noticed Jeonghan

 

“Your’s too, the last time I saw you it was long and blonde.” said Jisoo

 

“What’s happening between you and that girl?” Jeonghan politely asked not being able to mask the jealousy in his voice

 

“Chungae? Oh yeah, I’m still going out with her” answered Jisoo.

 

Jisoo mover closer to Jeonghan and he Jeonghan’s cheek. “I can’t hide this from you any longer, I broke up with you because Chungae was sending you death threats. That girl is crazy about me and she told me that if you don’t want to die then I’ll have to date her for 1 year. Oh Jeonghan, I love you so much and I never stopped loving you. I only wanted to protect you from her and I will always protect you. Jeonghan listen, I love you not her. Jisoo thought in his head. He almost couldn’t fight the urge to go over to Jeonghan and tell him everything.

 

The look in Jeonghan’s eyes was filled with sadness and hurt, he wanted Jisoo back and Jisoo wanted him but neither one knew.

 

“Do you like her?” asked Jeonghan

 

“No” answered Jisoo

 

“Have you kissed her?” asked Jeonghan

 

“Yes, but unwillingly” answered Jisoo

 

“Do you even like her?” asked Jeonghan

 

“No” replied Jisoo

 

“Then why are you dating her instead of me?!?” asked Jeonghan, his eyes were filled with tears getting ready to fall

 

“Because I have to” answered Jisoo. He planned on telling the truth and only the truth

 

“Why can’t you love me instead?” cried Jeonghan, he was in tears but he still looked like an angel

 

“It’s not my choice” said Jisoo

 

“Why didn’t you call me? Why didn’t you respond to my texts? Why did you completely shut me out? Why did you spend every waking moment with Chungae? Why can’t you tell me the reason that you don’t love me?” Jeonghan was sobbing quietly, Jisoo wanted to go up to him and answer all his questions and make everything good but he didn’t.

 

Jeonghan walked away looking for tissues while Jisoo started to tear up. Seungcheol walked over and asked if everything was ok. Jisoo lied to him and said that things were fine, he knew that Seungcheol like Jeonghan but he knew that he loved Jeonghan more than anyone else in the world and maybe Jeonghan loved him back. Jisoo looked at Seungcheol. He was tall, handsome, strong, kind and smart everything anyone would want in a guy. He just hoped that Jeonghan didn’t like Seungcheol.

 

~~~~~~

 

“Hey Jeonghan, are you going to play?” asked Seungcheol as he placed an arm around Jeonghan

 

“Nah, I’m good” Jeonghan said as he leaned into Seungcheol’s touch

 

“So, do you like or hate my friends?” asked Seungcheol

 

“They’re all really nice I like them a lot” answered Jeonghan

 

“Did anything happen with Jisoo?” asked Seungcheol

 

“Nothing much.” lied Jeonghan. He looked away from Seungcheol’s gaze.

 

“Ok, if you say so.” seungcheol said not wanting to cause a disturbance

 

Jeonghan seemed to get along with all of Seungcheol friends but he couldn’t help but think about Jisoo the whole time. Jeonghan wasn’t mad at Jisoo for still dating Chungae, he was just sad that his heart belonged to someone that he didn’t have. When Jeonghan was with Seungcheol, he forgot all about Jisoo but seeing Jisoo made him remember all the pain. He knew that he had to stop loving Jisoo but he couldn’t.

 

Not at all.

 

----------------------------------

 

BONJOUR MES AMIS!!!!!!

 

HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE AND HELLO TO THE NEW SUBSCIBERS!!!! THIS CHAP IS ABOUT 5 PAGES ON A GOOGLE DOC AND ITS ABOUT 1697 WORDS LONG!!!!

 

MY TOE IS STILL BROKEN :( AND WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT??

 

THE PLOT AT FIRST WAS GOING TO BE REALLY SIMPLE BUT THEN I DECIDED TO SWITCH THINGS UP A BIT, ADD IN SOME JIHAN AND OTHER CRAZY STUFF. I'M REALLY SORRY OF YOUR NAME IS CHUNGAE BUT THAT WAS THE ONLY NAME I COULD THINK OF. I DON'T HAVE A DEFINATE STORY PLOT BECAUSE THINGS KEEP ON CHANGING AROUND, LOL. I WANT TO ADD SOME OTHER COUPLES IN BUT I'M NOT SURE IF IT'S A BAD IDEA OR NOT, I'M STILL THINKING ABOUT DOING IT.

 

I WANT TO DO A 17 RECCOMENDATIONS THINGY BUT I'M NOT SURE IF ILL DO IT

 

I LOVE U ALL

 

BYEEEEEEE

 

-floweroone