THE FIRST DAY (part 1)

Remember Our Future

Seungcheol didn’t know what to think about woozi, he seemed like a nice guy but he knew that he couldn’t trust anyone (he learned that in law school). He decided that it was best to get on his good side, woozi might introduce him to jeonghan and that would be very good for seungcheol.

 

Seungcheol found himself daydreaming about jeonghan for the 20th time today and it was only 8:00am

 

“Oh no, its 8 am!” Thought seungcheol. He needed to be at school by 8:15!!

 

He quickly ran out the door almost forgetting to grab his mug of coffee before he left.

 

“Shoot!” seungcheol said when he realized that there was a big coffee stain on his school blazer, there was even a little on his white shirt.

 

He decided not to do anything about it, if he changed his shirt then he’d be late for class and there was no way that that would happen.

 

He ran from his dorm to the school building but he realized that he didn’t know where to go! “Could this day get any worse?” Seungcheol thought to himself. He looked at his schedule to see which class he had for homeroom, it was 302.

 

“Noooooooooo!” Seungcheol yelled as he realized that he would have to climb 2 flights of stairs to get to his class, he glanced at his watch, it read 8:10.

 

Seungcheol rushed up the 2 flights of stairs knocking down quite a large number of people while doing so. And just as it seemed as if life couldn’t get worse, seungcheol ran smack into jeonghan.

 

After realizing that he knocked the angel down, he quickly apologised with a small shaky voice.

 

“No problem” said jeonghan “My name is yoon jeonghan by the way, what’s yours?”

 

“C-choi S-seungcheol”

“Oh, what a nice name. I hope that we can be friends.”

 

Seungcheol wanted to tell jeonghan that he wanted them to be more than friends but he only had the courage to say “ok” to jeonghan

 

“Well, it seems as if you’re in a big rush to get to class, but it’s only 7:45.”

 

Seungcheol just stared at him with his mouth hanging wide open.

 

“Yeah, its pretty early to be rushing to class.” Laughed jeonghan

 

“You have a very nice laugh.” Said seungcheol

 

“Thanks seungcheolie!” Said jeonghan, he laughed again. “I see that you have a coffee stain on your shirt and blazer, i have an extra in my locker if you want to use it.”


Seungcheol just nodded. His day was getting better and better. First he ran into his crush, jeonghan. Then he actually had the courage to talk to him instead of standing there like a complete idiot. Then he realized that he was 30 minutes early to class (yesssss!!!!). And lastly, jeonghan offered seungcheol his clothes, HIS CLOTHES!!!!

“Ok, seungcheol you can come with me to my dorm because it’s pretty close.  I’ll get the clothes and you can change in the bathroom.”

 

“Ok” seungcheol said, in a clearer voice than before.

 

“Let’s go!” Exclaimed jeonghan as he grabbed seungcheol’s wrist while pulling him through the hallway. In his head seungcheol wanted jeonghan pulling him to his dorm for “other reasons”.

 

After looking around jeonghan’s dorm while jeonghan frantically searched for the extra uniform, seungcheol learned many things about the long haired boy.

 

He learned that jeonghan didn’t have a roommate (yessss), that jeonghan was interested in singing, that jeonghan didn’t have a boyfriend and that jeonghan LOVED ramen (who doesn’t?).

 

“Found it!” Yelled jeonghan from across the room

 

“Thanks jeonghan! But don’t you have extra uniforms ready for you?”

 

“Well, i always loose them so i end up buying a lot i just don’t know where they go. I usually only have but i knew that there was another one somewhere around here.” Said jeonghan with a smile on his face

Seungcheol quickly changed in jeonghan’s bathroom and came out looking good as new.

 

“I guess we should be going now, it’s almost time for class.” Said jeonghan as he looked at his watch.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'VE BEEN WORKING ON WRITING LONGER CHAPTERS BUT MY HANDS ARE REALLY SORE BECAUSE I HAD TO TYPE A PAPER BEFORE THIS :(

ANYWAY, I LOVE U GUYS!!!! XOXOXO