LET'S SKIP SCHOOL

Remember Our Future

Seungcheol woke up to a smiling angel in his arms. He didn’t realize that he had his arms around Jeonghan in a tight embrace until he woke up. That probably happened while I was asleep He thought. Usually Jeonghan would be the first one to wake up when Seungcheol spent the night at Jeonghan’s dorm but today, Jeonghan was sleeping peacefully.

 

Seungcheol carefully moved away from Jeonghan but as he did that, Jeonghan started to squirm and whimper a bit. Seungcheol chuckled at the cute action and checked his phone for the time (he threw away his old watch because it was always wrong)

 

His phone said 8:02 and school started at 8:15!! Seungcheol couldn’t believe that he had overslept for that long. He hurried around the dorm looking for his bag that had his stuff in it, he didn’t bother to shower.

 

Suddenly, he remembered that Jeonghan was still asleep and that both of them needed to go to school. He quickly ran over to Jeonghan’s bed and tried to wake him up.

 

“Jeonghan” Seungcheol whispered into Jeonghan’s ear “Wake up”

 

Jeonghan just stirred, not seeming like he wanted to wake up

 

“We have school in less than 15 minutes, I don’t want to be late”

 

At the mention of school, Jeonghan’s seemed to wake up but he kept on ignoring Seungcheol

 

“Jeonghannie” Seungcheol said in a sing-song voice “I’ll make you a cherry pie if you wake up right now”

 

“Really?” said Jeonghan as he immediately sat up at the mention of cherry pie

 

“Yes, but you have to go to school first” said Seungcheol

 

“But I don’t want to” said Jeonghan

 

“But you have to” responded Seungcheol

 

“Can we please just skip school, please” pleaded Jeonghan

 

“But-” said Seungcheol

 

“You can move into my dorm today and after that we can go out somewhere while everyone else is in class doing boring stuff” suggested Jeonghan

 

“But-” said Seungcheol but he was cut off again by Jeonghan

 

“It’s a friday and there are good movies playing at the cinema, live a little!” protested Jeonghan

 

“I don’t know…” Seungcheol trailed off

 

“Come on, you can spend the whole day with me doing fun stuff” said Jeonghan “pretty please with a cherry on top”

 

Something clicked in Seungcheol’s mind, Jeonghan was asking him if he wanted to spend the WHOLE day with him while he wanted to go to school. Sure he knew that skipping school was bad and that he shouldn’t do it but as Jeonghan said, live a little. Seungcheol had an internal conflict about going to school or spending the day with Jeonghan. Seungcheol finally decided to spend the day with Jeonghan because, who wouldn’t?

 

“Fine” said Seungcheol

 

Jeonghan seemed to be pretty content with his answer and he started to bounce up and down on his bed as he tried to hug Seungcheol.

 

“Thank you so much Seungcheol, I promise that you won’t regret your choice” said Jeonghan who was still very bouncy

 

“Ok, what should we do today?” asked Seungcheol


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

That day at lunch…

 

“Have any of you seen Seungcheol? Or Jeonghan?” asked Jihoon (satan)

 

“No, I think that he’s with Jeonghan?” said Minghao

 

“How do you know that?” asked Seokmin

 

“Well, I saw Seungcheol’s roommate doing some ‘stuff’ in the hallway as I was walking to Jun’s dorm” Minghao said shyly

 

“Wait, you were at Jun’s dorm!??!” yelled Seungkwan “I thought that you said that you had a load of homework and that’s why you couldn’t come!!!!”

 

“Chillax, babe” said Hansol “I’m sure that they weren’t doing anything too crazy”

 

“I’m not so sure of that!!” yelled Seungkwan “Jun isn’t as innocent as he looks!!!”

 

“As Hansol said, you need to chillax” Junhui said as he pulled Minghao onto his lap “Haohao isn’t that innocent either. Right babe?”

 

Minghao just covered his face with his sweater paws until he stopped blushing

 

“So you guys DID do something!!” yelled Seungkwan “I knew it!!!”

 

“Babe, inside voice please” hansol said to Seungkwan

 

“Sorry baby” said Seungkwan to Hansol as he placed a peck on the latter’s cheek

 

“I actually had a lot of homework like I told you, but I couldn’t understand it well so I went over to ask Junnie for help, nothing happened” Minghao said shyly

 

“Oh really?” whispered Junhui into Minghao’s ear “Because I’m pretty sure that we did something else besides studying”

 

Minghao playfully hit Junhui’s chest and responded by saying “shut up if you ever want that to happen again”

 

Junhui immediately took out an invisible key from his pocket, zipped his lips and gave the invisible key to Minghao who gladly took it and put it into his pocket.

 

“You guys, don't you know that diva boo has a super sense of hearing” Wonwoo said

 

“Umm…” said Junhui

 

“I heard that!” said Seungkwan “now, tell me everything. I want my babies to be safe”

 

“Isn’t that Jeonghan’s role, to play the mother?” asked Mingyu

 

“OH, shut up Germgyu” said Seungkwan “Since Jeonghan is gone, I’ll be the auntie”

 

“Does that make me the uncle?” asked Hansol

 

“Yes” said everyone at the table

 

“So,” said Seungkwan “I want to know what happened, and I want to know it now”

 

“Well,” started Minghao “We did study for about 2 hours but then we started to get all touchy feely and the next thing that I knew, I was sitting on Junnie’s lap making out with him”  

 

Chan took the opportunity to cover his ears because he did NOT want to know what else happened

 

“Is that all?” asked Seungkwan “Because I thought that you guys did IT”

 

“Yeah, that’s all” said Junhui “But it sure was good”

 

“Shut up” said Minghao

 

“Anyways, I think that Minghao would like to say something” said Junhui

 

“Is this about what happened yesterday?” asked Chan “Because I’m pretty sure that I’d NOT like to hear more about it”

 

“NO!” yelled Minghao with an evident blush on his face “We didn’t do anything bad, really”

 

Jun tried to kiss Minghao’s neck but Minghao just pinched Jun’s hand and said “not now, later”

 

“Anyways, as I was saying, I’m going to have a party!” said Minghao

 

“Seriously?” asked Hansol

 

“Yes, one of my friend’s rented their house out to me for a night and so I’m going to have a party” said Minghao

 

“And?” asked Seungkwan

 

“And you’re all invited!! You can bring whoever you want!! The more the merrier!!” said Minghao with much enthusiasm

 

“Is there like a dress code, cuz I don’t want to come looking like trash while everyone else looks fancy or vice versa” said Seungkwan

 

“Yeah, it’s a costume party” said Junhui

 

“Cool” said everyone

 

“It’s next friday so please come if you can” said Minghao

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

Meanwhile…

 

Seungcheol was enjoying his day spent with the one and only Yoon Jeonghan. It took about an hour for Seungcheol to move into Jeonghan’s dorm because he didn’t have much stuff and a lot of it was already in Jeonghan’s dorm.

 

For lunch they decided to go to a cafe and they ordered a light meal. After that, they went to the park to enjoy the view.

 

“It’s really pretty” Jeonghan said as he looked at the crystal clear pond in the park.

 

“Yeah” Seungcheol responded who was busy feeding a family of ducks

 

“Do you want to try?” asked Seungcheol as he motioned to the ducks and the bread that they were eating

 

“Sure” said Jeonghan “the thing is, I’ve never fed ducks before”

 

“Seriously?” asked Seungcheol, as a kid, he’d always go to ponds and feed ducks

 

“Yeah” said Jeonghan shyly

 

“Ok” said Seungcheol as he took one of Jeonghan’s hands in his own “you need to break of tiny pieces of bread, they can’t be too small or else the ducks won’t see them but they can’t be too big or else the smaller ducks will choke.”

 

Jeonghan took what Seungcheol had told him into thought and proceeded to do as he was told to.

 

“Good” praised Seungcheol as he saw Jeonghan breaking of a perfect size piece for the ducks to eat.

 

“Now,” said Seungcheol “you can either throw it at the ducks and see if they will catch it or you can put it on your palm and the ducks will come to you and eat it.”

 

Jeonghan decided to put it on his palm and brought his hand down to where the ducks could reach it. Suddenly, a small fluffy yellow duck came hobbling towards him and it picked the piece off of Jeonghan’s hand.

 

Jeonghan laughed at the baby duck because it was so cute and also because the duck nipped at the bread aggressively

 

“I think that that duck is Jihoon, it’s super cute but sort of aggressive” said Jeonghan while laughing

 

“Same here, it’s pretty short too compared to the other ducklings” replied Seungcheol as  he kept on feeding the ducks

 

Jeonghan kept on feeding the ducks and then spotted a duck that was doing a sass walk just like diva boo

 

“I think that sassy duck is Seungkwan, look at him sass walk” said Jeonghan

 

“And the one that’s following him around is probably Hansol” joked Seungcheol

 

“Why hansol?” asked Jeonghan

 

“Because Hansol follows Seungkwan everywhere, he calls it being a good boyfriend but it’s because he’s addicted to diva boo” responded Seungcheol

 

“They’re dating?” asked Jeonghan in surprise “I didn’t know that”

 

“Yeah, they’ve been dating for about 5 years, their anniversary is next friday” said Seungcheol

 

“Really?” asked Jeonghan in disbelief

 

“Yeah, they told me when I asked them about it” said Seungcheol

 

Jeonghan nodded and kept on feeding the ducks. Seungcheol looked over at him to see Jeonghan totally engrossed in the ducks and decided to say something

 

“When I was a kid, this used to be my thing, I’d feed ducks if I ever felt lonely or sad. I want feeding ducks to be our thing” said Seungcheol

 

“But I’m not lonely or sad” said Jeonghan “because you make me happy”

 

Seungcheol smiled at that because he knew that he meant something to Jeonghan, but only in a friendly way, Jeonghan responded to his smile by interlocking their hands

 

“I know,” said Seungcheol “you’re so happy feeding ducks and I like seeing you happy so whenever we’re feeling down, we can go feed ducks”

 

“Or whenever we’re feeling super happy” said Jeonghan with a laugh

 

Seungcheol looked at their interlocked hands and asked “How are you going to feed the ducks?”

 

“There is no more bread left” said Jeonghan as he pouted

 

“Oh, in that case, do you want to watch a movie?” asked Seungcheol

 

“Sure” responded Jeonghan

 

They walked to the closest cinema (movie theater) holding hands. Jeonghan decided to watch a romance movie and they both cried during the death of the main character. Seungcheol didn’t want his day with Jeonghan to ever end but it had to sooner or later.

 

They passed Seungcheol’s old dorm and they were about to say goodbye to each other until Jeonghan remembered that they shared a dorm. (A/N: lolololol)

 

They walked down the hallway to their shared dorm with linked hands. They were pretty comfortable with skinship. Seungcheol did it because he loved Jeonghan but Jeonghan did it because he liked skinship and it felt good to have someone's arm or hand on him.

 

When they arrived, Seungcheol started cooking dinner for Jeonghan. They ate in comfortable silence. Neither of them said anything because they were so amazingly tired.

 

After they finished eating, Jeonghan laid his head on the table next to his plate and fell asleep. When Seungcheol saw this, he carefully picked Jeonghan up bridal style and brought him to their shared room.

 

After setting Jeonghan on the bed, Seungcheol tried to wake Jeonghan up because Jeonghan was still wearing outdoor clothes and he needed to change into pajamas.

 

“Angel” Seungcheol said

 

Jeonghan woke up but he was still half asleep.

 

“You need to change to get ready for bed” Seungcheol explained

 

“Can you help me? I am too tired to move” Jeonghan whined

 

“Umm, ok” Seungcheol nervously said

 

Seungcheol started by taking Jeonghan's shirt off with trembling hands. At the sight of Jeonghan's bare chest Seungcheol flushed red. He was grateful that Jeonghan was too tired to notice. This is what friends do thought Seungcheol. But a little voice in his head kept on telling him no to his previous thought.

 

Seungcheol located Jeonghan's pajamas on the floor next to the hamper. Seungcheol picked up the shirt that had a picture of a cherry on it and the pants that also had cherries on them.

 

Seungcheol slipped Jeonghan's pajama shirt over his torso and then he said

 

“I think that you should finish changing yourself without me. I'll get ready in the bathroom”

 

Jeonghan responded by giving a slight nod and then he proceeded to change into his pajamas.

 

In the bathroom, Seungcheol couldn't stop thinking about how Jeonghan let him change his shirt. Sure a lot of friends saw each other without shirts but this seemed different. He knew that Jeonghan was tired because of their long day together. But he didn't expect that to happen. Seungcheol remembered that his friends were probably wondering where he was so he took his phone out to check for any missed messages or calls. He saw one and it was from Minghao.

 

Minghao

 

I'm having a party next friday and it's to celebrate Hansol & Seungkwan’s 6th anniversary. They don't know that and they think that it is a costume party (it is) but it's also to celebrate their happiness. Its at 6 and the address is xxxxx. Please come, also tell Jeonghan about it.


 

He decided to reply to Minghao's text message

 

Seungcheol

 

I’ll come.

 

Minghao

 

Cool. Are you going to be at school tomorrow?


 

Seungcheol


Yeah. I gtg (got to go) Bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO, WE MEET AGAIN

 

THIS GOT ERASED EARLIER

 

SO I'M NOT GOING TO SAY MUCH

 

I SAW MY MATH TEACHER WHILE I WAS EATING LUNCH WITH MY GRANDPA

 

YUP

 

I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE THIS SOONER

 

(PLZ DON'T HATE ME)

 

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE THIS IN A FEW DAYS

 

BUH-BYEE

 

ILY

 

-floweroone