TOO MUCH

Remember Our Future

RING RING RING!!!!

 

Jeonghan quickly stood up to grab his phone from the other side of the room. Seungcheol was a bit disappointed because Jeonghan was about to kiss him. There were a lot of different thoughts running through Seungcheol's head but the only thing that he could focus on was how beautiful Jeonghan looked so close up.

 

“Hello” Jeonghan said into the phone “who is it?”

 

“It’s Satan.” replied Satan

“Jisoo?”

 

“No, I’m Jihoon”

 

“Oh”

 

“Why did you call Jisoo satan?”

 

“Because he broke my heart and threw it into a pit of fire. Then he did that every single time I saw him with his new girlfriend.”

 

“Ok, but he wanted me to tell you something.”

 

“What?”

 

“He still loves you-”

 

“HE DOES!?!?”

 

“Yeah”

 

“I don’t believe you”

 

“And he’ll explain everything in 8 months”

 

“8 MONTHS?!!?!? I CAN’T WAIT THAT LONG!!!!”

 

“Well, if I tell you then everything will be worse”

 

“I don’t understand you”

 

“I know, but I can’t tell you any more. Bye angel.”

 

“Bye Satan.”

 

Jeonghan looked at the caller ID to see that it really was Satan (Jihoon). Jeonghan went back to Seungcheol and Seungcheol pulled him onto his lap.

 

“Would you like to continue what we were doing before?” asked Seungcheol in a low husky voice.

 

Jeonghan was about to fall into Seungcheol’s embrace but he remembered what Jihoon told him he still loves you Jeonghan thought Jisoo still loves you. Those words made Jeonghan’s heart skip a beat, they made him woozy and all he thought about was Jisoo, and what they’d do in 8 months.

 

Jeonghan removed Seungcheol’s arms from around his waist and pressed play on the movie. Without a word he managed to reject Seungcheol. He felt bad because he really wanted to taste Seungcheol’s lips on his own. Snap out of it Jeonghan! He said to himself don’t you remember what happened with Jisoo, you fell in love and then he broke your heart, you can’t fall in love again especially with such a nice person like Seungcheol. Seungcheol is maybe creeped out but what did he mean when he said to continue what we were doing before? Did he want to continue watching the movie, or something else? Come on, you have to ignore these feelings because it’s pretty obvious that Seungcheol won’t want to return them. After all, if it’s true that Jisoo still loves you then you’ll soon have him back, all those wonderful memories will return because you love him more than anything.

 

Jeonghan continued to watch the movie with his eyes glued to the screen. Seungcheol took the hint and let go of Jeonghan and he thought about what just happened.

 

I thought that the love of my life, Jeonghan, was about to kiss me. What happened? Was I going too fast? Did he get scared? Or did something really serious happen with Jisoo?

 

Seungcheol was getting tired because of his own thoughts. His eyelids were getting heavy and soon he fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jisoo had just finished his last class and decided to go back to his dorm. His thoughts were clouded with worry and hopefulness. Jisoo was worried for Jeonghan because he knew that Jeonghan wanted to find out why Jisoo was dating Chungae. But, Jisoo was also hopeful. He prayed that Jihoon would tell Jeonghan that he still loves him.

 

Jisoo looked to his left and saw the coffee shop that they had their first date at. Jisoo remembered exactly what Jeonghan had ordered, a cherry coffee cake and cherry flavored tea. (A/N: Sorry that I made Jeonghan a cherry addict but I just had to) At that time, both of them couldn't stand the bitter taste of coffee but they soon grew to love it, just like they soon grew to love each other.

 

Jisoo opened the door to the coffee shop and ordered a black coffee. He took out his wallet to pay and out fell an old movie ticket. He recognised it as the first movie that he saw with Jeonghan. He remembered that after the car ride home (Jeonghan’s dorm) they had a heated makeout session the the hallway.

 

For Jisoo, black coffee was like a way to make him forget about everything even if it only lasted a few seconds. When Jisoo drank black coffee, all he thought about was the bitterness on his tongue and the aftertaste took his mind off of anything else.

 

After Jisoo finished his coffee, he decided to check his phone for the time. He wanted to get home before it became too dark. He his phone and saw a picture of him and Jeonghan kissing. That picture broke his heart because he knew that he couldn't do that with Jeonghan.

 

Jisoo headed to his dorm and opened the door. He was surprised to find his girlfriend, Chungae, sitting on the couch only wearing a bra and (A/N: nothing dirty will happen)

 

“Why are you dressed like that?” Jisoo questioned “Put on some clothing!”

 

“Jisoo, I want to play” responded Chungae

 

“No, we're not ‘playing'” said Jisoo as he threw a blanket at Chungae

 

“But aren't you my boyfriend? If you're my boyfriend then you have to play” whined Chungae. She stepped closer to Jisoo and put her arms around his neck.

 

“I am your boyfriend but I don't have to do everything you say” said Jisoo as he removed Chungae’s arms from around his neck

 

“Someone told me that you went bowling with Jeonghan” Chungae whispered in a menacing way “Was that true? Or did they lie?”

 

“I did go bowling and Jeonghan was there. But I didn't know that he would be coming” said Jisoo

 

“What do you mean baby?” asked Chungae in that menacing voice

 

“I was going with the guys and Seungcheol invited Jeonghan along. I didn't know that he was coming with us.” Jisoo stuttered

 

“Oh, I thought that you still loved him and that you tried to be with him behind my back” said Chungae

 

Jisoo hummed in response

 

“What was that baby? I didn't hear your answer.” said Chungae “You don't love Jeonghan, right?”

 

“I-I” Jisoo stuttered

 

Chungae brought up one of her long fingernails and started to make a line across Jisoo’s neck. She then brought her fingernail up to draw circles on Jisoo's cheek

 

“Because, if you still loved him then I’d have to do something about it.” whispered Chungae

 

This got Jisoo really mad because he still loved Jeonghan and he didn't want Chungae controlling his life. He was tired of all the threats but he had to accept and bow down to what Chungae wanted.

 

“Chungae, you can't stop me from loving Jeonghan.” said Jisoo

 

“True, but I can stop him from loving you. I'm already doing that. Sorry not sorry.” responded Chungae

 

“I love him and he loves me.” said Jisoo

 

“Stupid! You love me and nobody else!!” yelled Chungae

 

“No” said Jisoo

 

Chungae lifted her hand and slapped Jisoo across his face. Her fingernails slashed at his skin and Jisoo felt a sharp pain.

 

“That's what you get for being bad. Next time it’ll be worse.” Chungae said

 

Jisoo brought his hand up to his face and pulled it away when the sharp pain intensified. Sure enough, there was blood on his hand.

 

Jisoo ran to the bathroom mirror and saw 3 red lines where Chungae scratched him. That's gonna leave a mark he thought.

 

After attending to his wounds, Jisoo emerged from the bathroom and saw Chungae staring at him.

 

“I still want to play” Chungae whined

 

Jisoo obeyed her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jeonghan had invited Seungcheol over to his dorm to meet his friends. Jeonghan never talked much about his friends so Seungcheol thought that this was a great opportunity for him.

 

Jeonghan said that one of his friend's boyfriend would be coming too and he also mentioned that Jihoon couldn't make it because he had to finish a song that he was working on.

 

Seungcheol knocked on the door of Jeonghan's door and was surprised to see two men looking at him. Seungcheol recognised these men because these were the people that were being mean to Jeonghan on the first day of school. Seungcheol was really confused as to why these people were in Jeonghan's dorm but then Jeonghan stepped in to clear the confusion.

 

“Seungcheol, these are my childhood friends Wonwoo and Mingyu. You may recognise them as the people that you ‘saved' me from at the beginning of the year but in reality they'd never do that. They think that if they ‘bully' me and someone sees then they would come over and help me like you did. They've been doing that for my whole life now and so far it's only worked once.” Jeonghan said. “Besides, they're way to in love with each other to ever want to hit on me.”

 

The Minwoo (Meanie) couple just nodded and waved hello to Seungcheol

 

“Jeonghannie’s right, I love Wonwoo too much to ever love anyone else.” Mingyu said in a cute voice

 

“And I love you too” replied Wonwoo as he kissed Mingyu on the cheek

 

Seungcheol just stood in the doorway in shock trying to take in everything that he had just learned.

 

“Come in Seungcheol,  I want you to meet my other friend Junhui” said Jeonghan

 

Seungcheol stepped into Jeonghan's dorm and saw Minghao sitting on someone's lap.

 

“Junnie! Come here, I want you to meet Seungcheol!” Jeonghan yelled to Junhui

 

“Sorry babe but Jeonghan eomma is calling me to meet his friend Seungcheol” said Junhui to Minghao

 

“Seungcheol is here??” asked Minghao

 

“Yes baby, I need to go” responded Junhui

 

“Take me with you” Minghao pouted in a cute way

 

“Why? Do you know him?” asked Junhui, clearly confused

 

“Yes! He's my friend!” answered Minghao

 

“He's like 15 feet away” Junhui pointed out

 

“Piggyback?” asked Minghao

 

“Sure, but only because you weigh like nothing” Junhui answered

 

“Hi Seungcheol!” Junhui said

 

“Hi” Seungcheol said in response

 

“My boyfriend tells me that you guys know each other.” said Junhui

 

“Minghao is your boyfriend??? How long has this been happening???” asked a confused Seungcheol

 

“We went to the same high school but since Junhui is 1 year older than me, we never really got to spend time together. We both had secret crushes on each other but neither of us confessed until Jeonghan ‘introduced’ me to Junhui.” said Minghao

 

“That explains EVERYTHING!” Jeonghan butted in “when they met at the cafe they were saying all these things in Mandarin (chinese) and I was so confused because it seemed like they knew each other”

 

Seungcheol just nodded his head primarily because he was so confused.

 

“I forgot to introduce myself properly. Hi I'm Junhui but you can call me Jun. I'm Jeonghan's roommate from last year.” said Junhui

 

“Enough with the introductions! I want to watch a movie” Jeonghan whined

 

The Minwoo (meanie) couple, Junhao couple, Jeonghan and Seungcheol sat on the couch (it was a big couch) to watch a movie. Mingyu decided to put on a scary movie.

 

(A/N omg im so mad because my stupid phone just erased the last part of this chapter!!!!!!)

 

Jeonghan HATED  scary movies because he’d always get scared by them. He looked to his left and saw Minghao hiding his face in Junhui’s chest, too afraid to look at the movie. The Minwoo (Meanie) couple was holding on to each other for dear life. Jeonghan looked over at Seungcheol who seemed to be enjoying the movie. Suddenly, a giant mutant cherry appeared out of nowhere and started to attack the characters. Jeonghan was so scared that he grabbed the thing (person) closest to him. He grabbed Seungcheol (A/N: THAT SOUNDS SO DIRTY!!)

 

“I-it’s eating everything” Jeonghan stuttered as he hugged Seungcheol’s chest

 

Seungcheol noticed that Jeonghan was scared (he made a mental note to thank Mingyu later) and he pulled Jeonghan  closer to his chest

 

“Shh, it’s alright, it’s only a movie.” seungcheol said as he comforted Jeonghan

 

“B-but it’s so scary.” Jeonghan cried

 

“Don’t worry, if any mutant cherries ever try to hurt you then I’ll make sure to protect you.’ Seungcheol said

 

“Y-you will?” asked Jeonghan

 

“Of course I will, nothing will ever hurt you if I’m with you.” answered Seungcheol

 

“Do you promise?” asked Jeonghan

 

“I do” responded Seungcheol

 

“Thanks” said Jeonghan as he snuggled closer to Seungcheol’s chest.

 

Seungcheol pulled Jeonghan even closer to him and inhaled Jeonghan’s cherry scent. Soon, his eyelids became too heavy for him to keep his eyes open and he fell asleep.

 

With Jeonghan in his arms.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HELLO AGAIN!!

 

SO…

 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!?!?!?

 

(I WROTE THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT I’LL NOT UPDATE IT TILL NEXT WEEK)

 

I’M IN THE LIBRARY AND LUCKILY THE LIBRARIAN IS HELPING A RANDOM STUDENT.

 

DURING THIS TIME, SEVENTH GRADERS WILL COME IN AND ATTACK THE COMPUTERS!! AND THEY’LL ALWAYS GET MAD BECAUSE I HAVE THE BEST COMPUTER.

 

BUT THEY USE THE COMPUTERS TO READ

 

OUT LOUD

 

LIKE THEY’LL YELL AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS

 

AND THEIR IS ALWAYS ABOUT JUSTIN BEIBER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

 

AND THERE IS THIS ONE KID THAT TRIES TO READ MY STORY. AND I’M LIKE “IF YOU WANT TO READ MY STORY THEN GET AN AFF ACCOUNT”

 

ANYWAYS,

 

ENOUGH OF MY RANTING

 

IT’S LIKE NOTHING INTERESTING HAPPENS IN MY LIFE SO I HAVE TO FILL UP THE A/N WITH RANTS

 

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!

 

I LOVE YOU!!

 

BUH-BYEEEE


-floweroone