SOUP?

Remember Our Future

Seungcheol ran as fast as he could to Jeonghan’s dorm. He kept on knocking people over but he didn’t care, he had to made sure that Jeonghan was alright.

 

Seungcheol arrived to Jeonghan’s apartment and hastily pulled out the spare key that Jeonghan gave him because he came there so often. Seungcheol opened the door and quietly tiptoed into the dorm because he didn’t want to wake Jeonghan up if he was sleeping.

 

Seungcheol tiptoed into Jeonghan’s room and he saw the sleeping angel wrapped up in a lot of blankets. Seungcheol was so sad to see Jeonghan like this because he didn’t like the fact that Jeonghan was sick.

 

Seungcheol sat down quietly on Jeonghan’s bed and admired Jeonghan’s face. He couldn’t see the angel’s face because of the blankets so he layed down next to Jeonghan.

 

Seungcheol could hear the steady but raspy breaths coming from Jeonghan’s mouth as he busied himself admiring Jeonghan’s features. Seungcheol brought his hand up to brush Jeonghan’s hair away from his face.

 

Seungcheol saw Jeonghan’s hand sticking out of the covers and he held it gently. “Your hand is hot” Seungcheol whispered

 

Then, he moved his hand up to Jeonghan’s forehead and saw that it was burning up. “You have a fever” Seungcheol said, with obvious concern in his voice

 

Seungcheol brought his hand slightly down to caress Jeonghan’s cheek and said with worry “your whole face is burning up”

 

“But don’t worry because Cheollie is here and he’ll protect you from everything.” Seungcheol whispered

 

Their bodies were pressed close even though the bed was large and Seungcheol placed a chaste kiss on Jeonghan’s forehead

 

“I’m your friend and I’ll protect you from anything that tried to hurt you.”

 

(A/N: the librarian just came over and she read this part, she was whisper yelling kiss kiss kiss!! lol)

 

Seungcheol didn’t notice that Jeonghan was awake and listening to what he was saying. Jeonghan didn’t move because he was scared of what would happen if he moved. Would Seungcheol get mad and deny everything? But if he didn’t move then would Seungcheol keep saying such comforting things and kiss him?

 

Seungcheol moved around and then Jeonghan opened up his eyes. Seungcheol thought that Jeonghan had woken up because of his movement.

 

“Sorry” Seungcheol said “I didn’t mean to wake you up”

 

“It’s fine” Jeonghan responded “I have been sleeping for a long time and it’s good to see you”

 

Seungcheol smiled and said “it’s good to see you too”

 

Jeonghan could swear that his heart was beating at one million miles an hour because he remembered when Jisoo said those exact same words to him. Jeonghan smiled at the memory as it played in his head. It was a bittersweet moment because he remembered how happy he was with Jisoo but then he remembered that Jisoo broke up with him. Jeonghan’s face turned dark as he remembered that.

 

“What’s wrong angel?” Seungcheol asked with a look of worry on his face

 

“Um,” Jeonghan said as he tried to think up an excuse as to why his face showed sadness “I haven’t eaten anything all day, and I’m really hungry”

 

“Oh, do you want soup?” Seungcheol asked

 

“Yeah, that would be wonderful” Jeonghan answered

 

“I’ll make it right now” Seungcheol said as he stood up from the bed

 

“Wait” Jeonghan said “do you want to cuddle?”

 

Seungcheol was a bit confused but he was happy nevertheless. He went back to Jeonghan’s bed and layed down right next to him.

 

“Sure” Seungcheol responded

 

After a few minutes both boys fell asleep in each other’s embrace.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A week later, Seungcheol came over to Jeonghan’s dorm at 10:48, his crazy roommate was doing IT on the couch for the third time this week.

 

Sooner or later he’s going to finish with all of the girls and move on to the boys Seungcheol thought. His roommate would come back to the dorm late, he was usually drunk on fridays and he had girls over at least twice a week.

 

I’m serious, if that guy doesn’t stop then I swear that I’m going to sleep in the hallway Seungcheol thought

 

Seungcheol picked up a bag that had his phone, his uniform, his dorm key, Jeonghan’s room key and a few toiletries in it and he texted Jeonghan to tell him that he would be coming over.

 

Seungcheol

 

Hey, my roommate has a “friend” over and they’re doing it in my room. Can I come over? PLEASE

 

Jeonghan

 

IN YOUR ROOM?!?

Yeah, you can come over

 

Seungcheol

 

Yea, it’s the second time this week. I swear that if he keeps on doing this then I’ll just sleep in the hallways.

 

Jeonghan

 

You already spend most of your nights in my dorm. Do you want to permanently move in with me?


 

Seungcheol

 

Really? That would be great, we can talk about that when I come over. Bye!


 

Seungcheol turned off his phone and held his hand close to his heart. It was beating like crazy! He couldn’t believe that Jeonghan had just asked him to move in with him, it was a dream come true! Seungcheol couldn’t wait until the day that he would wake up to Jeonghan’s cherry scented hair in his face. He couldn’t wait until the day that he’d eat breakfast with Jeonghan, get ready for school with Jeonghan, (A/N: shower with Jeonghan lololololololol) and live with Jeonghan.

 

Seungcheol started to daydream about Jeonghan…

 

Seungcheol’s daydream:

 

“Good morning angel”

 

“Good morning Cheollie”

 

Seungcheol could feel Jeonghan’s bare chest against his own as Jeonghan’s fingers traced circles on his cheeks

 

“We have to get up”

 

“Not yet Cheollie, I want to cuddle”

 

“Fine, but only for a little bit”

 

Jeonghan hummed in response

 

“Can we have cherries for breakfast?”

 

“Ah Jeongie, you always want cherries. Do you have some sort of obsession?”

 

“Maybe”

 

“Is that why all of your stuff smells like cherries?”

 

“Maybe”

 

“Ok, breakfast will be ready in five minutes”

 

Seungcheol stood up but Jeonghan pulled him back down onto the bed

 

“Baby, if you ever want breakfast then you have to let go”

 

“It’s a weekend, lets do another round” ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ ° )

 

“Aren’t you still sore from last night?”

 

“Not really, what about you?”

 

“Nah”

 

They kept on cuddling for a very long time…

 

End of daydream

 

Seungcheol was so caught up in his daydreams that he almost forgot to go over to Jeonghan’s dorm, if he hadn’t received a text to interrupt him from his daydream, then he might have not even stopped.

 

Seungcheol ran all the way to Jeonghan’s dorm because his roommate and his “friend” were starting to get a bit vocal

 

Jeonghan looked so beautiful in my daydream Seungcheol thought I’d love to see him like this every day of my life, it makes me so happy, even though it’s just a dream.

 

When Seungcheol arrived to Jeonghan’s dorm, he pulled out his spare key and rushed in to find the angel on the couch with a big smile plastered on his face.

 

“Hey” said Seungcheol, unsure of what to say

 

“Hey, I was wondering if you’d like to be my roommate” said Jeonghan

 

Seungcheol had a goofy smile on his face as he responded with an “I’d love to be your roommate”

 

“I noticed that your roommate kept on bringing ‘friends’ over and it seems like it happens really often. You practically live here because you spend the night so much. I don’t know what to do about a place where you can sleep, Usually you sleep on my bed with me and I’m not sure if you’d want a bed all to yourself. I know that it’s sort of expensive but I can sleep on the couch. Also, there is only 1 bathroom and it doesn’t have a lock on it so we’ll need to get one and…” Jeonghan rambled

 

“I’d actually like it if I kept on sleeping on your bed, it’s pretty big and it fits both of us. Neither of us need to buy a new bed if I already sleep on yours. We’re already comfortable about sharing a bed because we’re close friends. About the bathroom situation, I’ll remember to knock if the door is closed and it won’t be a problem since I don’t use the bathroom that much, only to shower and do my business. There is no need to buy a bunch of new stuff for me because as you said, I practically live here.” Seungcheol said with hopes of comforting Jeonghan

 

Jeonghan looked relieved because he didn’t have to buy a bunch of new stuff for Seungcheol, he was also really happy because Seungcheol had agreed to be his roommate, everything was turning out fine until he remembered one little thing, Jisoo.

 

Seungcheol seemed to sense that Jeonghan was thinking about Jisoo by the way he had tensed up.

 

“What’s wrong?” Seungcheol asked

 

“I-it’s nothing, really” Jeonghan stammered

 

“If this is about Jisoo and how you guys used to be roommates until he dumped you for some girl that you hate, then I get it. It’s pretty normal for you to still be thinking about him” Seungcheol said

 

“It’s something like that” Jeonghan said

 

“I hate to see you sad because of him” Seungcheol stated “maybe after becoming your roommate, you’ll forget about him”

 

“I don’t think that I’ll ever forget about him” Jeonghan whimpered “I love him too much”

 

Those words shot an arrow through Seungcheol’s heart because he knew that Jeonghan loved Jisoo but it didn’t seem that Jisoo loved Jeonghan back. But Seungcheol loved Jeonghan and Jeonghan couldn’t love him because his love was for Jisoo, and Jisoo only

 

“Thanks for everything Cheollie” Jeonghan said as he started to wipe the tears that were flowing from his eyes

 

“Oh, is my little angel getting emotional all again?” Seungcheol teased

 

Jeonghan stared at him with teary but happy eyes

 

Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan by the waist and sat down longways on the couch. He positioned Jeonghan between his legs and took a big whiff of his hair. Jeonghan didn’t squirm because he was used to this position, with his back against Seungcheol’s chest.

 

“Mmm, your hair smells so good” Seungcheol said

 

“Really?” Jeonghan asked

 

“Yeah” replied Seungcheol “what do you put in it to make it smell like that?”

 

“umm, do you want to know the name of the shampoo?” asked Jeonghan

 

“Yes” replied Seungcheol

 

“It's called ‘Extra Strong, Luscious Hair SHAMPOO: cherry scent’” Jeonghan said

 

“Hmm, that's a lot to remember. You'll have to write that down for me the next time I go shopping.” said Seungcheol

 

“Why?” asked Jeonghan

 

“Because, I really like the way you smell and I hope that I can smell like you” said Seungcheol in a cheesy tone

 

“nooo” Jeonghan playfully said

 

“Why not?” asked Seungcheol

 

“Because” said Jeonghan “I like the way you smell and I don't want that to change.”

 

“How do you know what I smell like and I want to smell like you.” answered Seungcheol

 

“Nooo” protested Jeonghan

 

“Why” asked Seungcheol

 

“Because” Jeonghan answered “I like the way that you smell and I don’t want it to change”

 

“How do you know what I smell like?” questioned Seungcheol

 

“Because I sleep with you at least 3 times a week!” Jeonghan yelled

 

Seungcheol laughed at what Jeonghan said and Jeonghan’s face turned completely red after he realized what he said.

 


“I-I didn’t mean it like that” Jeonghan stuttered “stop laughing at me, it’s not funny”

 

Seungcheol tried to hold back his laughter but when he saw Jeonghan’s red face, he started laughing all over again

 

“W-why are you still laughing? I told you not to laugh, it’s embarrassing” Jeonghan stuttered

 

“I’m only laughing because you look so cute with your red cheeks” said Seungcheol as he lightly pinched one of Jeonghan’s cheeks

 

Jeonghan started to blush because of what Seungcheol had said, only making his cheeks redder while Seungcheol continued to laugh

 

“If you keep on laughing then I’ll make you go back to your dorm” said Jeonghan in a semi serious voice

 

“But I have a key” Seungcheol joked

 

“And I’ll take your key away” said Jeonghan

 

“You wouldn’t” said Seungcheol in a playful tone

 

“And what makes you so sure of that?” Jeonghan asked

 

“Because you’d get bored because I’m not with you to unbore you” said Seungcheol

 

“I’d be fine on my own“ Jeonghan protested

 

“Nah, you need me by my side forever and always” said Seungcheol

 

“T-that’s not true” said Jeonghan

 

“Oh really? I’m pretty sure that I’m the only person that would put up with you” joked Seungcheol

 

Usually, after hearing something like that, Jeonghan would immediately think about Jisoo. But, he didn’t because all he thought about was Seungcheol. And that whole night, he forgot about Jisoo. Even when he woke up in the middle of the night to find himself in Seungcheol’s embrace

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HELLO AGAIN!!

 

TODAY, (FOR ME) IS THE START OF SUMMER VACATION!!!

 

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

THIS MEANS THAT I'LL PROBABLY  BE WRITING MORE

 

BUT

 

I ALSO PLAN TO GO ON VACATIONS SO THERE MIGHT BE TIMES WHERE I WON'T WRITE

 

INSTEAD OF UPDATING ON A WEKLY SCEDULE, I'D LIKE TO UPDATE EACH TIME I HAVE A NEW CHAPTER

 

THAT MIGHT MEAN THAT I'LL UPDATE RANDOMLY

 

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'D PREFER THIS

 

I'LL TRY TO WRITE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE

 

BUT IT IS SUMMER VACATION

 

AND I'LL PROBABLY HAVE SOME STUFF TO DO

 

I REALLY WISH THAT I COULD DO DAILY UPDATES BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT THAT ISN'T POSSIBLE

 

THE LAST PART OF THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY AWKWARD

 

SRY ABOUT THAT

 

I LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT MY STORY

 

SO PLEASE COMMENT (YOU DON'T HAVE TO, IT'S JUST A SUGGESTION)

 

AND

 

BYE?

 

I DON'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE

 

BUT I HAVE TO

 

(BECAUSE I'M GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAP)

 

SO

 

BUH-BYEE!!!!!

 

 

-floweroone