GETTING CLOSER

Remember Our Future

Jeonghan’s nightmare:

 

I love you Jisoo

do you love me?

 

I don’t love you

I never loved you

 

But all those times you told me that you loved me…

 

I lied

 

And when you confessed and told me that you loved me…

 

That was also a lie

 

Is this for real or are you playing with me

 

Jeonghan, I don’t love you. I never did

 

But aren’t you my boyfriend?

 

No, not anymore

 

Why?

 

Because I don’t love you

 

When we kissed, didn’t you feel anything special?

 

No Jeonghan, all I felt was your lips against mine. Nothing more.

 

Why did you do it Jisoo?

 

If i were to tell you, it’d break your heart

 

Go ahead, you’ve already broken it

 

No.

 

End of Nightmare


 

Jeonghan has had this reoccurring nightmare of when Jisoo broke up with him. It had haunted him for months and it made him cry whenever he thinks about Jisoo. He didn’t want to fall in love ever again, he didn’t want to experience the pain Jisoo gave him. All he wanted was to not be in a relationship. It was morning now and after waking up in Seungcheol’s arms, Jeonghan didn’t feel sad for the first time in months, he felt a warm feeling. Jeonghan completely shut it out and got up quietly so he wouldn’t wake Seungcheol. Jeonghan looked behind him at Seungcheol sleeping before he stepped out of the room to take a shower and eat breakfast.

 

Seungcheol woke up and expected Jeonghan to be laying in his arms (like he was during the nighttime). Instead he woke up to Jeonghan yelling “BREAKFAST IS READY”and the smell of coffee. He looked around the room for his stuff but then remembered that when he left his room yesterday, he forgot to take anything with him. “Stupid me” Seungcheol thought to himself. He went back to the bed and picked up Jeonghan’s pillow. He inhaled the mix of cherry and Jeonghan scent and then hugged the pillow. Just then, Jeonghan appeared, looking very confused as to why Seungcheol was sniffing and hugging his pillow.

 

“I just came to see if you wanted some coffee” said jeonghan “i didn’t think that I’d find you sniffing and hugging my pillow.”

 

“Your pillow smells a lot like you.” seungcheol stated

 

“I know, it’s because i sleep on it.” Jeonghan added

 

“I like the way it smells.” Seungcheol blurted out. He didn’t know that he was going to say that.

 

“Umm…” said Jeonghan, clearly confused.

 

Seungcheol realized that he was stuck in a really awkward situation and Jeonghan was DEFINITELY creeped out.

 

“You said that you had some coffee, right?” Seungcheol asked

 

“Oh that! Yeah, it’s in the kitchen” replied Jeonghan “Yours is in the white mug on the table.”

 

“Ok, thanks.” said Seungcheol

 

Jeonghan led Seungcheol to the kitchen where the coffee was. There were 2 mugs, one black mug and one white mug. Seungcheol took a sip of the sweet milky coffee. Mmh, it was just perfect. Jeonghan took a sip of his black coffee, no sugar or milk/cream.

 

“Jeonghan, how did you know what coffee I liked?” asked Seungcheol

 

“I used to work as a barista at a cafe when I was in high school.” Jeonghan responded “After some time, I could sort of tell what type of coffee people wanted before they placed their orders. I met a lot of cool people there.” I also met Jisoo there Jeonghan thought to himself “Seungcheol, even though you look really tough and menacing, you’re a really sweet guy. And that’s why you like sweet coffee.”

 

“Oh, that makes a lot of sense” said Seungcheol. What about his coffee, is it dark and bitter just like him? Surely not, Jeonghan isn’t like that. Seungcheol thought to himself.

 

After they finished their coffee, they decided to get ready for school. It was 7:08 which was about an hour before their classes started.

 

“Jeonghan, do you happen to have a spare school uniform lying around somewhere? When I came here yesterday, I forgot to take anything with me.” said Seungcheol

 

“I told you before that I have a lot of spare uniforms, I just don’t know where they are. But there should be a few in my closet, you can check in there. I’m going to take a shower right now, make sure to find 2 uniforms, I need one too.” answered Jeonghan “I’ll be done in about 5 minutes.”

 

Seungcheol went back to Jeonghan’s room and opened Jeonghan’s closet. He expected to see a big mess of clothing but instead he saw many many drawers.

 

Seungcheol opened the drawers one by one and saw that there were different things in each drawer. He didn’t know what Jeonghan meant when he said that he always lost his uniforms, everything in jeonghan’s closet was so organized. After searching for some time, he came across drawers with only blue shirts, a drawer for ties, an underwear drawer etc. Seungcheol carefully inspected Jeonghan’s underwear drawer looking for anything interesting but all he found was a bunch of boxers and a few pairs of tighty whities (A/N: sorry for making seungcheol such a ert) After failing in finding any uniforms, Seungcheol checked around the floor of the closet and then spotted a pile of clothing in the corner of the closet. He instantly found 2 uniforms in the hidden pile (they were clean) and just as Seungcheol was about to close the closet door, Jeonghan stepped into his room.

 

“I’m sorry for barging in half but I forgot to get clothing before i stepped into the shower. I hope that you don’t mind if I get my clothing now.” Jeonghan said

(he's not brushing his teeth in this story but this is the best gif i could find)

Jeonghan was half with a towel hanging loosely around his waist. Seungcheol’s cheeks immediately turned red as Jeonghan got closer to him.

 

“Seungcheol, did you find the uniform?” asked Jeonghan

 

“Y-y-yes.” answered Seungcheol. He handed Jeonghan the uniform that he found.

 

“I know that this is really awkward for both of us but I’m pretty comfortable around you even though i just met you yesterday.” said Jeonghan as he searched for socks and underwear.

 

“Yeah, but don’t worry, i feel comfortable around you too.” replied Seungcheol with a smile.

 

“Now, please get out so I can change because I’m not THAT comfortable around you. If you want to, you can take a shower there are some spare towels in the bathroom.” informed Jeonghan “take the other uniform too, I’ll get you some socks and underwear that I’ve never used before.”

 

“You don’t have to go looking for them now, I’ll be back after the shower, get dressed first.” said Seungcheol

 

“O-ok” Jeonghan responded, clearly flustered.

 

Seungcheol stepped out of Jeonghan’s room and looked for the bathroom. He found it after looking in every other room. As he stepped into the bathroom, a bright pink bottle caught his eye. It read “Extra Strong, Luscious Hair SHAMPOO: cherry scent”. “This must be the shampoo that Jeonghan uses for his hair to make it smell soooo good” Seungcheol thought to himself.

 

Seungcheol stepped into the shower and the hot water. He let the droplets massage his scalp as he thought about Jeonghan. “Wow, I am really becoming a ert.” Seungcheol thought to himself as he massaged the cherry shampoo into his raven black hair. He rinsed his hair then stepped out.

 

Seungcheol stepped out of the shower (he put the towel on) and looked in one of the cabinets in the bathroom. He saw a bottle that read “Smooth Soft Skin Body Lotion: cherry scent”. “Jeonghan must really like cherries” Seungcheol thought to himself “this lotion is probably what makes his skin look so soft and smooth.

 

Seungcheol saw another bottle of cough syrup that was almost empty, it was cherry flavored. Seungcheol decided to go back to Jeonghan’s room because he didn’t want to spent too much time looking around.

 

As Seungcheol stepped into Jeonghan’s room, he realized that he was half- in front of his crush, he immediately started blushing.

 

“Seungcheol, there’s no need to blush we just went through this” Jeonghan said as he passed Seungcheol some clothes. “I’ll wait for you outside”


As Jeonghan walked out of the room, he couldn’t help but think about how muscular Seungcheol was. “Jisoo wasn’t this muscular” Jeonghan thought to himself. All that was on his mind for the rest of the day was Seungcheol’s abs and biceps.

 

-------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HELLO HELLO!!! I'M SORRY THAT THIS IS SOOOOO LATE :( I'VE HAD A LOT OF STUFF TO DO OVER THE PAST WEEK. MY BFF LEFT FOR VIETNAM FOREVER ON SUNDAY, I HAVE A PIANO COMPETITION COMING UP AND I BROKE MY TOE :'(. ANYWAYS, I CAN'T BELIVE THAT I WROTE THIS MUCH (EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT A LOT)!!! I'M JUST SUPER PROUD THAT MY CHAPTERS AREN'T 100 WORDS LONG. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ON THE WEEKENDS BECAUSE I HAVE TIME (USUALLY) TO DO THIS STUFF. I'M SORRY FOR MAKING SEUNGCHEOL SUCH A ERT (FORGIVE ME) IDK IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT (TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS SECTION). I'LL PROBABLY UPDATE DURING THE WEEKEND (IK, ITS PRETTY SOON). I KNOW THAT JEONGHAN CUT HIS HAIR SO JEONGHAN WILL CUT HIS HAIR IN THIS FIC TOO. AND...I THINK THAT'S ALL

I LOVE U ALL, BUH-BYEEE!!!!

-floweroone