MY NAME IS NOT FLUFFY BUTTCHEEKS

Remember Our Future

The first thing that Soonyoung said to him the following monday was “Hello fluffy buttcheeks!”

 

Jihoon was supposed to be mad at his boyfriend for saying such things but at least it was better than being called Satan.

 

Scratch that, Satan was far better than fluffy buttcheeks.

 

At Minghao’s party Jihoon got really drunk. He didn’t know how it all happened, he was just drinking some cherry punch the first minute and then the next minute he was at his boyfriend’s house trying not to throw up everywhere.

 

Jihoon was doing a really bad job about being Jeonghan’s best friend. He noticed that Seungcheol seemed to be taking the title of best friend.

 

Or maybe boyfriend…

 

Jihoon remembered that he witnessed them kissing at the party. He also remembers talking to a shoe, but that wasn’t important.

 

Since he knew about Chungae and how evil she is, he didn’t ship Jeonghan and Seungcheol together. He shipped Jeonghan and Jisoo.

 

Jisoo deserved to be with Jeonghan for many many reasons.

 

Jisoo was really nice to people, Jisoo made Jeonghan happy and Jisoo was really good at baking apple pie.

 

Seungcheol on the other hand couldn’t make apple pie.

 

But Jihoon fluffy buttcheeks saw that something seemed to change in Jeonghan.

 

After Jeonghan and Jisoo broke up, Jeonghan was miserable all the time. He’d cry when he woke up, he’s cry when he’d go to sleep and he’d cry whenever he remembered Jisoo which was very often.

 

During the summer, Jeonghan was at his worst. He wouldn’t eat unless he was forced to and he would just lock himself in a room for days.

 

Jeonghan had also been getting these really bad nightmares. They were always of Jisoo breaking Jeonghan’s heart in every way possible. Jeonghan had panic attacks whenever he saw a picture of Jisoo with Chungae.

 

Jeonghan would always look at pictures of him and Jisoo together just to torture himself. Jeonghan thought that Jisoo broke up with him because he wasn’t good enough.

 

Jihoon started to spend all of his free time with Jeonghan, trying to comfort him but nothing worked.

 

To Jihoon, the worst part was that Jeonghan wasn’t over Jisoo, he didn’t accept the fact that they no longer were together. He’d always find Jeonghan looking at pictures of Jisoo and talking to them.

 

Jeonghan would talk to the pictures like they were Jisoo. He’d always talk to the pictures before he went to sleep and Jeonghan didn’t see Jihoon watching him talking to the pictures.

 

Jeonghan would always talk in a kind voice to the pictures, he’d never shout or be mad at those pictures. He would tell the pictures about how his day went or how much he missed them. To Jeonghan, the pictures were a way of just letting go.

 

I love you even if you don’t love me back. I can be happy with this one sided love. Jeonghan said that a lot to the pictures.

 

He’d also ask the pictures questions hoping for responses even though they couldn’t talk back.

 

It broke Jihoon’s heart to see Jeonghan like this, all broken but staying like that not trying to fix his wounds.

 

Even Jihoon himself couldn’t understand the pain that Jeonghan was going through. His heart was never broken by the person he loved the most, he never had to talk to pictures to be happy, he never had to put on fake smiles even though he was crying inside, he didn’t know what it was like to see the person he loved the most with someone else, he didn’t know at all.

 

Jihoon lived a happy life. His boyfriend loved him, he loved his boyfriend, his life was a fairy tale filled with only happiness.

 

Once, Jihoon saw Jisoo at a cafe. Jisoo gave Jihoon a letter to give to Jeonghan but Jihoon never did. He knew that this letter would only hurt Jeonghan more and it wasn’t safe.

 

Jihoon opened it and read it, it made him so mad to see what Jisoo had wrote, it was almost as if Jisoo didn’t care how Jeonhan was doing and that he only cared about his own happiness.

 

If Jihoon were Jisoo’s boyfriend then after reading the letter from Jisoo, Jihoon would DEFINITELY break up with him. But Jihoon isn’t Jeonghan and Jeonghan wouldn’t, couldn’t do that.

 

The letter was typed and it didn’t seem like something that Jisoo would ever write, Jisoo always was caring in his letters and he’d never type them. Jihoon made himself believe that it wasn’t Jisoo that wrote the letter but the signature at the bottom made him think.

 

DEAR JEONGHAN,

 

HELLO, I AM WRITING THIS LETTER TO TELL YOU HOW I’M DOING. I’M VERY HAPPY WITH MY NEW GIRLFRIEND CHUNGAE, SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER. I’M NOT EVEN SORRY THAT I LED YOU ON BECAUSE YOU DON’T REALLY DESERVE LOVE. SORRY NOT SORRY. I’D LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT I REALLY DON’T CARE IF YOU’RE SAD OR WHATEVER BECAUSE I DON’T LIKE YOU. CHUNGAE AND I ARE GOING TO PARIS THIS WEEKEND TO MEET HER PARENTS.

 

DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT I LIKED YOU? BECAUSE IF YOU DID THEN THAT’S HILARIOUS. SINCE YOU’RE ALREADY REALLY SAD I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD JUST CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE. I WOULDN’T EVEN FEEL SORRY BECAUSE I DON’T CARE.

 

I’M NOT GOING TO ASK YOU ANY STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE ‘DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS?’ BECAUSE I DON’T REALLY WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU. I HOPE THAT YOU HATE ME AT THE END OF THIS LETTER BECAUSE IT WOULD MAKE EVERYTHING SO MUCH EASIER. ANYWAYS, BYE FOREVER!

 

-Joshua


 

Jihoon questioned the last bit where it said “...it would make everything so much easier.” but after Jisoo told Jihoon about Chungae he understood.

 

1 month before school started and 1 week before the open house, Jeonghan decided to try and change his hair to see if it’d make him forget about Jisoo. He was doing better but not by much.

 

By then, Jeonghan had given up on loving anyone else besides Jisoo. Jeonghan didn’t give up on Jisoo at all.

 

When Jihoon met Seungcheol at the open house, he tried to warn Seungcheol that he didn’t have a chance with Jeonghan but Seungcheol didn’t seem to mind.

 

Jihoon observed how Seungcheol acted towards Jeonghan. Seungcheol wasn’t really flirty, he was just a good friend making Jeonghan open up towards him. Jihoon didn’t stop Seungcheol from anything, all he really wanted was for Jeonghan to be happy again and he thought that maybe Seungcheol could do that.

 

Jihoon noticed that Jeonghan stopped looking at the pictures before he went to sleep. Jeonghan would only look at them on rare occasions but he didn’t have long intimate talks with them like he did before.

 

At first Jihoon thought that Jeonghan was FINALLY getting over Jisoo but then he realized that it was Seungcheol that was doing something.

 

When they moved in together, Jeonghan had finally stopped looking at those pictures for good, Jihoon was happy to see Jeonghan like this.

 

The first change that Jihoon noticed was that Jeonghan stopped crying in public. Jeonghan used to cry in class, at the mall even on the street. But that ended.

 

Jeonghan seemed happy, he didn’t put on a fake smiley face to look happy, he was actually happy.

 

All that Jihoon wanted to for Jeonghan was to be happy again. Jihoon wanted to hold the weight on Jeonghan’s shoulders, he wanted to fix his wounds but he couldn’t because as much as he tried, jeonghan wouldn’t let him.

 

Jeonghan only let Seungcheol hold his hand in public, Jeonghan only cried when Seungcheol was around, Jeonghan only let Seungcheol sleep in the same bed as him. Seungcheol was special.

 

Jihoon thought that Seungcheol was the person who could fix Jeonghan up and make him happy again. Jihoon was so hopeful that Jeonghan would get better because of Seungcheol.

 

Jihoon also noticed that Jeonghan would talk about Jisoo with Seungcheol the most, Jeonghan never told Seungcheol about what happened during the summer.

 

Seungcheol’s love for Jeonghan grew every day and he wasn’t discouraged when Jeonghan talked about his love for Jisoo, he was just more determined to get Jeonghan to love him back.

 

Jeonghan wanted Jisoo.

 

Jisoo wanted Jeonghan.

 

Seungcheol wanted Jeonghan.

 

And Jihoon wanted everyone to be happy.

 

But it seems like that could never work out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seungkwan told his parents about his engagement with Hansol and they approved of it. They were always supportive of Seungkwan’s choice to date his childhood friend and they trusted Hansol. Seungkwan’s mom asked when they were getting married and that was when Seungkwan realized that they haven’t really planned anything out yet. He had only gotten engaged a day ago, it’s not that easy to plan a whole wedding in that time.

 

Seungkwan also wondered if and when he should tell his friends about his engagement. He hoped that they would be supportive of him and Hansol but he didn’t know if Hansol wanted to tell his friends just yet.

 

Seungkwan texted Hansol to come over to his dorm, they needed to plan things out.

 

Seungkwan

 

Baby, can u come over? I want to discuss the engagement


 

Hansol

 

Don’t call me baby


 

Seungkwan

 

Why?

 

Hansol

 

Call me hubby

 

Seungkwan

 

Ok…


 

Hansol

 

Can I call u wifey?


 

Seungkwan

 

Sure?


 

Hansol

 

Yay!! See u in 5 minutes wifey!



 

Seungkwan waited for about 2 minutes until someone started to ring the doorbell like crazy, he opened it and saw Hansol panting like crazy with sweat glistening on his forehead.

 

“I thought that you said that you would come over in 5 minutes, it’s been like 2 minutes” said Seungkwan.

 

“I wanted to see my wifey as soon as possible so I ran as fast as I could to get here” said Hansol while panting.

 

“Do you want some water or something? You look like you need it” said Seungkwan as he stepped into the kitchen

 

“Yes please” said Hansol as he sat on the couch

 

Seungkwan handed a glass of water to Hansol and he quickly gulped it down.

 

“What did you want to talk about wifey?” asked Hansol

 

“You don’t seem nervous, is that a good thing?” asked Seungkwan, he thought that Hansol would be nervous

 

“Don’t you see me? I’m sweating like crazy” said Hansol

 

Seungkwan laughed at Hansol’s joke and said “I have a lot of questions so get ready”

 

“Hit me” said Hansol

 

“When will we get married? Where will we get married? When will we tell our friends? Will we move in together?” asked Seungkwan

 

“Honestly,I thought that you’d have way more questions to ask me but I’ll give you some answers. I don’t really care when we get married, as long as we get married I’ll be happy. I’d actually prefer a wedding on a beach because it seems pretty romantic to get married with the sea and sunset in the background. We can tell our friends tomorrow because they deserve to know as soon as possible, I already know that you told your parents you always tell them these things. I think that we should move in together as soon as possible, both of us have jobs and I think that we should get a place for ourselves. Like an apartment, I don’t want to live in a dorm after I’m married. But we should get a place close to here because we still need to attend school.” said Hasol

 

“I really like your idea of a beach wedding, I never thought about it but now that you mention it I think it’s a good idea. We should move in together as soon as possible, I’m pretty sure that we have enough money to rent an apartment together.” said Seungkwan

 

“So, what do we do now?” asked Hansol

 

“Decide on a wedding date” said Seungkwan

 

“Umm, what about during June?” asked Hansol “it’s warm but not to hot”

 

“Thats a great idea” said Seungkwan “we can get married after the school year ends”

 

“Wonderful!” said Hansol

 

“Thank you hubby for choosing such a wonderful date for our wedding” said Seungkwan as he  hugged Hansol

 

“Thank YOU wifey for agreeing to marry me” said Hansol as he placed a kiss on Seungkwan’s cheek

 

“Haven’t you already said that?” asked Seungkwan

 

“I have and I’ll keep on saying it until the day I die” said Hansol as he placed kisses all over Seungkwan’s face

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AS I SAID YESTERDAY

 

 

MY FINGER IS BROKEN AND I'M GOING TO QUEBEC SO THERE'LL NOT BE UPDATES FOR 2 WEEKS

 

 

I'M REALLY SORRY

 

 

IT'S NOT EASY TO TYPE WITH JUST 1 HAND

 

 

I HOPE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

 

 

ASIDE FROM THAT

 

 

CRAZY STUFF HAPPENED

 

 

THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY

 

 

(HENCE THE TITLE)

 

 

WELL, IT WASN'T

 

 

IT WAS SORT OF DEPRESSING (FOR ME AT LEAST)

 

 

I'M SORRY JEONGHANNIE!!!

 

 

(SPOILER ALERT: SOMETHING CRAZY IS GOING TO HAPPEN AT THE WEDDING)

 

 

I REALLY THINK THAT MY WRITING HAS GOTTEN BETTER

 

 

SO, SEE U IN 2-3 WEEKS

 

 

I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH

 

 

BUH-BYEE

 

 

-floweroone