THE FIRST ENCOUNTER

Remember Our Future

"Welcome everyone to Seoul music school! Today, we'll have some performances from our top students, talk about the curriculum and have some light snacks. FIrst, the performances. please enjoy!" said the principal of the school

 

Seungcheol was bored already, he thought to himself "maybe it'll get better". he checked his phone to see if anyone had messaged him, nobody did. Seungcheol looked behind himself to see if anything interesting was going on while a girl got up on stage and started to play a rock song on her guitar.

 

Seungcheol looked around at what was behind him and he saw a flash of blonde hair. He didn’t see who it belonged to but he saw that the person with the perfect hair went up behind the stage. Seungcheol instantly became more interested in the performances.

A short person with pink hair came up on the stage, he started to sing one of the songs that he wrote. “WOW, this person is really good at writing songs!” Thought seungcheol to himself. After a few more performances, seungcheol thought that he would never see the owner of the perfect blonde hair. His thoughts were interrupted by the principal.

 

“And our last performance for today, everyone give it up for our angel JEONGHAN!”

 

As jeonghan took the mic, Seungcheol’s heart beated faster. “Who is this beautiful and perfect creature?” He thought to himself. Jeonghan had a slender figure with big black eyes and thin perfect lips. Seungcheol couldn’t resist staring at jeonghan while jeonghan sang a sweet love song. Seungcheol couldn’t forget jeonghan’s voice and how he sounded like an angel. Seungcheol just had to meet him.

 

After the performances ended, everone was supposed to listen to the principal talk about the curriculum. Seungcheol decided to look around in hope of finding the beautiful angel jeonghan. It wasn’t long before Seungcheol found jeonghan, his blonde hair stood out. All seungcheol wanted to do was just touch his silky shoulder length hair.

 

“I see that you’re interested in my friend jeonghan.” Said a voice from behind seungcheol. “I forgot to introduce myself, hello, my name is woozi. Who are you?”

 

“Hi, my name is seongcheol”

 

The pink haired woozi replied “I saw you staring at jeonghan. Do you like him?”

 

“As a matter of fact, i do.” Answered seungcheol

 

“Well, jeonghan is a very nice person but i don’t think that he’s looking for a relationship. He was hurt badly in his last one but i’ve been trying to find him a bf/gf because he’s been gloomy.” Said woozi

 

“Thanks for that but i really want to get to know him better. Maybe after some time jeonghan will be ready for a new relationship, with me” replied seungcheol

 

Woozi checked his watch “i have to go, see you in the fall seungcheol!”

 

“See you in the fall woozi!” Replied seungcheol

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This chapter is thankfully longer than the last, i'll try to keep that up!! i DESPISE editing so there might be a few grammar and spelling mistakes but please don't mind them, it's just my lazy self.

 

as usual, i love you!! bye!!