BOYFRIEND TROUBLES AND HAIRCUTS

Remember Our Future

Even though it had only been 4 weeks after school had started, Seungcheol found himself to be very popular in the school setting. Girls liked him, guys liked him, teachers and staff liked him basically everyone liked him. Seungcheol was already used to this attention and he knew how to deal with it. There was the occasional sasaeng fan that would try to steal his clothing but that usually wasn’t a big deal.

 

Seungcheol had made some new friends. The diva Boo Seungkwan, the dancer Kwon Soonyoung, the (other) rapper Chwe Hansol, the baby Lee Chan, the cutie Xu Minghao, the singer Lee Seokmin and the Americano Hong Jisoo. Seungcheol met these people in class and they seemed really nice. Luckily, none of them were crazy and obsessed with him and his personal business.

 

Right now, Seungcheol was walking to math class with Jeonghan and Jihoon. They were talking about how mean their math teacher is while Seungcheol had his arm linked with Jeonghan’s arm.

 

“I forgot my assignment at my dorm and she got really mad at me. She was going crazy with her ruler slapping it down on the desk like every 5 seconds, I asked her if I could come over later and turn it in for partial credit. She then yelled my ears off saying that I had to the assignment right now. And today we have a test on what she was teaching when I was busy doing that assignment. Do any of you have notes?” said Jihoon

 

“Wow Jihoon, that was a really long rant. Do you do this often. I really don’t want to hear you talk about her 24/7.” replied Seungcheol. He was pretty comfortable with Jihoon only after 2 weeks.

 

“I agree with Seungcheol, if you’re only going to talk about her then maybe I’ll have to open up a new spot for best friend instead of you.” laughed Jeonghan

 

“Don’t be evil to the puppy, it’s his job to be evil.” said Seungcheol laughing along with Jeonghan

 

“Excuse me, puppy? I am NOT a puppy.” said Jihoon in an angry tone

 

Seungcheol kept on laughing but said “I’m sorry Satan”

 

“That’s more like it” said Jeonghan while he laughed uncontrollably

 

Jihoon said nothing

 

“See, he likes it” Seungcheol teasingly said

 

“I never said that I liked or not, but for now I don’t mind it” replied Jihoon

 

“Ok Satan, whatever you say” Jeonghan said when he finally stopped laughing.

 

“Enough about me, what’s happening between you guys?” asked Jihoon as he gestured towards Seungcheol and Jeonghan who were now holding hands

 

“Nothing really, we’re just friends” said Jeonghan quickly

 

After hearing that, Seungcheol had a sad kicked puppy expression.  He didn’t JUST want to be friends with Jeonghan, he wanted to be something more.

 

“Are you sure that you’re nothing more??” asked Jihoon with a playful tone

 

“No, definitely not.” replied Jeonghan. He didn’t even have to think about it.

 

Seungcheol realized that Jeonghan only saw him as a friend. That meant that Seungcheol was going to have to work his off to show that he was worthy to be more than friends with Jeonghan.

 

“Is it because of Jisoo?” asked Jihoon

 

“Ye-No. I really don’t want to get into a relationship so soon.” replied Jeonghan

 

“Come on, it’s been 4 months give Seungcheol here a chance.” said Jihoon while he winked at Seungcheol

 

“I don’t think that Seungcheol likes me in that way. Maybe Jisoo and I will get back together, I heard that he still goes to this school.” responded Jeonghan.

 

“Hong Jisoo? Was he your ex?” asked Seungcheol

 

“Yeah” said Jeonghan. A look of pain went over his face as he remembered how happy he was with Jisoo

 

Earlier that week, Seungcheol had invited Jeonghan to go bowling along with his friends tomorrow. Jisoo was going to be there too and Seungcheol didn’t want to start any fights between them. And he definitely didn’t want them to make up and start making out in public.

 

“Umm, the bell for class is going to ring soon, I got to get to class.” said Seungcheol in a rush. “See you later!”

 

Seungcheol let go of Jeonghan’s hand but Jeonghan held his hand tightly.

 

“Where do you think you’re going without us? We have the same next period.” said Jeonghan

 

Seungcheol just looked down at his feet and said nothing more. His hand was limp in Jeonghan’s firm grasp. They turned the corner to their math class. Jihoon took his seat in the corner while Jeonghan and Seungcheol sat next to each other.

 

They were still holding hands.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After school had ended Jeonghan noticed that Seungcheol was acting a bit sad. He wasn’t his usual playful self, at lunch he hardly ate anything. He decided to talk to Seungcheol about what was wrong.

 

“Hey Seungcheol, do you want to go out with me to the mall?” asked Jeonghan

 

“Sure” replied Seungcheol with a smile plastered on his face. Jeonghan couldn’t tell if the smile was real or fake.

 

They walked to the nearest bus stop (which wasn’t that close by) with Seungcheol’s arm draped around Jeonghan. A lot of people complimented them saying that they were a really cute couple. Jeonghan just smiled and accepted the compliments, he didn’t correct the people by telling them that they weren’t together.

 

When they arrived at the mall, Jeonghan immediately went to the hair salon while Seungcheol tagged along.

 

“What are we doing here?” asked Seungcheol in confusion. He thought that this was going to be one of those mall dates where they ate food and looked at shops. This is definitely not what he had in mind.

 

“Oh, I wanted to get a new haircut and I also wanted to talk to you. Since haircuts take a long time, I thought that this would be a good time to talk.” answered Jeonghan.

 

Seungcheol thought about it. He really didn’t want to talk to Jeonghan because he was afraid that he would say something that he shouldn’t but every second spent with Jeonghan was precious. He couldn’t say no.

 

“Alright” replied Seungcheol

 

“Yay! I thought about getting it colored too. Do you think that black would suit me?” asked Jeonghan

 

“Any color suits you” answered Seungcheol in a flirty tone. Seungcheol knew that hair coloring took a long time (he once colored his hair blond) and even though something dangerous might come out of this conversation, it would be time spent with Jeonghan. Alone time spent with Jeonghan.

 

~~~~

 

Halfway through the haircut, Jeonghan couldn’t hold it anymore and he blurted out the question that he had been meaning to ask ever since math class.

 

“Why did you get mad when I mentioned Jisoo.” asked Jeonghan

 

That was the question Seungcheol had been dreading, if he told Jeonghan the real reason then something terrible might happen. He didn’t want to lie to Jeonghan. He decided to tell half of the truth, it wouldn’t be a lie.

 

“Do you remember when i invited you to go bowling with me and my friends? Well, I didn’t know about Jisoo before that and I invited him to go bowling with us too.” Seungcheol looked at the ground, he couldn’t look into Jeonghan’s eyes. Jeonghan, I love you but I can’t tell you. Seungcheol thought

 

“Oh, then I promise to not fight with him of to start making out with him. I don’t want to be the cause of your sadness and stress.” said Jeonghan as he pulled Seungcheol’s face close to his own. Their foreheads touching.

 

“Jeonghan, I-I-I” stuttered Seungcheol

 

“You what?” asked Jeonghan confused

 

I want to confess all of my love for you but I’m afraid that you won’t be able to return my feelings. Seungcheol said in his head

 

“Thanks” was all that Seungcheol could say

 

“Is that all?” asked Jeonghan

 

“Yes” Seungcheol lied

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Jeonghan stepped out of the salon a new man. His black bob made him look manly and feminine. It made Seungcheol attracted to Jeonghan even more than he already was.

 

While Jeonghan was drooling over some chocolate strawberries that he saw in a shop window, Seungcheol was drooling over Jeonghan. Seungcheol decided to buy the strawberries.

 

“Say ahhh so I can feed you this yummy strawberry.” said Seungcheol

 

“Stop it, I can feed myself” replied Jeonghan

 

“Not anymore you can’t” said a playful Seungcheol as he grabbed Jeonghan’s hands

 

“Hey, let go of my hands” whined Jeonghan

 

“Have I ever told you that you are adorable when you pout” said Seungcheol

 

“Please let go of my hands Seungcheol.” pleaded Jeonghan

 

“Not until I finish feeding you this strawberry.” replied Seungcheol

 

“Fine” answered Jeonghan

 

“Now, say ahhh” said Seungcheol

 

“Ahhhhh” said Jeonghan

 

“You’re right, that strawberry is really good.” said Jeonghan while he finished the rest of the strawberries.

 

--------------------

HELLO HELLO EVERYONE!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

 

I REALLY DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH TO SAY SINCE I TOLD U GUYS EVERYTHING IN THE LAST A/N.

 

SOOOO.....

 

BYE?

 

I LOVE U ALL!!

 

(HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! AGAIN)

 

-floweroone