THE FIRST DAY (part 3)

Remember Our Future

After class had ended, Jeonghan decided to go and look for his friend Jihoon in the cafeteria. He decided to invite Seungcheol along because since Seungcheol was new and he didn’t have any other friends.

 

“Who are you looking for?” asked Seungcheol

 

“My friend Jihoon.” replied Jeonghan

 

“Oh, can you tell me what he looks like. That way, I can help you look for him and we’ll be able to eat.” said Seungcheol

 

“Haha, if you’re hungry then go find yourself a table and eat.” laughed Jeonghan

 

“Is this your way of getting rid of me? I thought you were the one that invited me to eat lunch with you.” said Seungcheol in a playful tone.

 

“I think I see Jihoon, wait here and I’ll get him to come over.” said Jeonghan

 

“Ok”

 

Jeonghan set his lunch down at the table nearest to them and he quickly ran to a short boy with pink hair. Even though Seungcheol couldn’t hear what they were saying because the cafeteria was way too loud, he could clearly see their facial expressions. Jeonghan gave Jihoon a tight hug and he could see Jeonghan pointing over to Seungcheol. Then he saw Jihoon giving Jeonghan a peculiar look and Jeonghan awkwardly laughed. Jihoon motioned to jeonghan to bend down and he whispered something in Jeonghan’s ear. Jeonghan quickly shook his head no and Jihoon just gave him that same look from before. Jeonghan then took Jihoon by the wrist and pulled him over to where Seungcheol was sitting.

 

“Hey” said Jihoon to Seungcheol “haven’t I seen you before, at the open house?”

 

“Woozi?” asked Seungcheol. He remembered the pink haired shortie but he didn’t know that his real name wasn’t Woozi.

 

“Woozi is my stage name, you can call me Jihoon or Woozi or both if you want to.” explained JIhoon

 

“Wait” said Jeonghan “you guys already know each other?”

 

“Technically yes but I didn't know that his real name was Jihoon” replied seungcheol

 

“Do you remember the guy that I told you about at the open house that was going crazy over you?” asked Jihoon to Jeonghan

 

“Yeah…” said Jeonghan “what does that have to do with Seungcheol?”

 

“WELL, it turns out that SEUNGCHEOL here-” Jihoon started to say but he was cut off by Seungcheol

 

“-was a witness of it all.” seungcheol finished

 

Jeonghan just gave them a confused look and started eating. Jihoon gave Seungcheol the look that he gave Jeonghan earlier. Seungcheol just blushed and hid his face behind a folder. Jeonghan didn’t notice because he was too busy eating.

 

After lunch was over, everyone parted to go to their next classes. Seungcheol didn’t really want Jeonghan to go but he knew that Jeonghan would be late to his next class if he didn’t leave Jeonghan alone.

 

He decided to spend the rest of the day daydreaming about what happened earlier with Jeonghan. He couldn’t stop thinking about the angel, in one class when the teacher asked him a question about greek mythology, Seungcheol had replied by saying “my precious angel.” that got him a lot of laughs both from his teacher and classmates.

 

On the other hand, Jeonghan wasn’t thinking too much about Seungcheol, he was thinking mostly about what Jihoon said at lunch when he wasn’t with Seungcheol. “What did he mean when he asked if I was finally going to get a new boyfriend. Doesn’t he know that after Jisoo broke my heart, I won’t take another chance at love?” Jeonghan thought to himself.

 

He sighed, and then started to think about Seungcheol, he didn’t know why. He smiled to himself when he remembered how Seungcheol saved him from Mingyu and Wonwoo.

 

Flashback

 

“Hey you guys, stop bothering my angel jeonghan. He’s mine and it’d be better if you would stay away from him from now on.”

 

“You heard the man, stop hitting on me and GO AWAY!!!!!!!”

 

“Well, I see that our precious angel has got someone to protect him...”

 

Jeonghan ran to seungcheol before anyone said anything else. He gave seungcheol a side hug while seungcheol wrapped his arm protectively around Jeonghan's shoulder.


Jeonghan kept on replaying that moment in his head, how Seungcheol had called Jeonghan his and how he protected him from harm. He quickly realized that he was falling for Seungcheol, but after what happened with Jisoo, Jeonghan refused to fall in love. He decided to block these unknown feelings because he knew what would happen.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

HELLO EVERYONE!!! THIS IS PART 1 OF A DOUBLE UPDATE SO I WON'T WRITE MUCH HERE (EVEN THOUGH I NEVER DO)

 

ANYWAYS

 

BYE!! I LOVE U

 

-FLOWEROONE