THE MORNING AFTER

Remember Our Future

Jeonghan woke up in a bed that seemed familiar, it reminded him of Jisoo’s bed, the sheets were the same, the pillows were the same, and even the person sleeping next to him was the same. Wait, what?! Jeonghan asked himself, why am I in Jisoo’s bed sleeping next to him? There were so many questions coming to Jeonghan’s mind but probably the most important one was where is Seungcheol and why isn’t he with me?

 

Jeonghan looked around the room to see that it looked a lot like JIsoo’s old room. Jeonghan noticed a glass of water and some aspirin on the nightstand with a note that said:

 

Hello,

 

I wrote this note to tell you that last night, you were very drunk so I took you to my place. Don’t worry, I didn’t do anything to you that would violate you. I left you some aspirin to take, please do take it. I hope that you feel better soon and if you need to throw up then the bathroom is the last door to your right in the hallway. Last night, you said a lot of things that I’m sure that you didn’t want to do, there was another person involved so if you want to know what happened then you’ll have to ask him. Please stay for breakfast.

 

-an old friend

 

Jeonghan took the aspirin that was on the night table because he really did feel like he was going to throw up, the sharp pain in his head that woke him up that morning decreased but not by much. Jeonghan closed his eyes in hope of making the pain go away but since he was already wide awake he decided to find the person that took him in and thank them.

 

Jeonghan looked beside him to see Jisoo aka the “old friend” sleeping with a worried expression on his face that seemed to express pain, Jisoo looked different that Seungcheol when sleeping. Jisoo always seemed to have a smile on his face when sleeping, like he always had a good dream. For the whole time that Jeonghan knew Jisoo, he never saw Jisoo sleeping with a pained expression like this one,  was Jisoo having a bad dream? Was it because if what I said?  Thought Jeonghan. Seungcheol always looked cute while sleeping, he’d always be clutching something in his hand, the blanket, his shirt and even Jeonghan’s shirt, and there was always the occasional drool which Jeonghan would wipe off.

 

Jeonghan was startled from his thoughts when Jisoo started whimpering in his sleep, was Jisoo having a nightmare? Jisoo kept on whispering “I’m sorry” while he was sleeping. There was a painful cry that came from Jisoo and Jeonghan noticed a wetness around Jisoo’s eyes. Was he crying? Is he alright? Jeonghan thought, he decided to wake Jisoo up because he didn’t want Jisoo to experience his nightmare anymore, it was hurting him.

 

“Jisoo, Jisoo” Jeonghan said as he shaked Jisoo’s shoulders to wake him up

 

Jisoo’s eyes fluttered his eyes open and he rubbed his eyes but immediately removed his hands when he felt the tears on his cheeks. He saw Jeonghan who still had his hands on his shoulders, Jisoo smiled widely and hugged Jeonghan as hard as he could.

 

Jeonghan was startled when Jisoo suddenly hugged him but then he hugged Jisoo back, to comfort him.

 

“I’m sorry” Jisoo cried

 

“For what?” Jeonghan asked

 

“For everything that I did to hurt you” Jisoo said as he continued to cry “I understand if you hate me”

 

“I don’t hate you” said Jeonghan “I could never hate you”

 

“Why? I hurt you so much and I hate myself for everything. Why don’t you hate me?” said Jisoo

 

“Because” said Jeonghan as he wiped Jisoo’s tears “I love you too much to ever hate you”

 

“I-I love you too” Jisoo said

 

“Then why did you choose Chungae?” asked Jeonghan “your parents supported us, there was no reason for you to chose her over me if you really love me”

 

“I-I c-can’t tell you yet” Jisoo stuttered “N-not y-yet”

 

“Why not?” asked Jeonghan, his tone was dangerously soft. He was close to start yelling at Jisoo, but it seemed that Jisoo had something important to say

 

“Wait 6 months, I promise that I will explain everything to you.” said Jisoo, it was like he was pleading Jeonghan

 

“I don’t know” said Jeonghan

 

“Please, it’ll make sense soon enough” pleaded Jisoo

 

“Maybe” said Jeonghan. He tried to get up from the bed to go back to his dorm but Jisoo just wrapped his arms tighter around Jeonghan

 

“Jisoo, I need to go back to my dorm. What if Chungae sees you like this, she’d think that you’re cheating on her with me” said Jeonghan, he didn’t want to go but he had to.

 

“Please don’t leave me, my roommate is in Hawaii and Chungae doesn’t have the key to my dorm.” said Jisoo “I thought I told you that yesterday”

 

“You did? I was pretty drunk so I don’t remember a thing” said Jeonghan

 

“Really?” asked Jisoo

 

“Really,” said Jeonghan “did I do anything crazy?”

 

“Umm, I’ll let Seungcheol explain that to you” said Jisoo

 

“Ok” said Jeonghan “what do you want to do?”

 

“Just lay here with me, like we used to” said Jisoo

 

“Ok” said Jeonghan as he laid on the bed

 

Jisoo wrapped his arms around Jeonghan while Jeonghan placed his head on Jisoo’s chest. Jisoo Jeonghan’s hair and Jeonghan pressed up against Jisoo. Jeonghan was happy like this, in Jisoo’s arms, it reminded him of when they were together but instead of feeling sad he felt happy. Jeonghan felt safe with Jisoo and he really really did not want this to end.

 

He looked up at Jisoo to see Jisoo smiling down at him and he smiled back. Jeonghan could tell that Jisoo was as happy as he was. As Jisoo spooned Jeonghan, all he thought about was how happy Jeonghan would be when his 1 year agreement with Chungae would be over.

 

In truth Jisoo loved Jeonghan more than anything else and he really regretted hurting Jeonghan. He wanted to be with Jeonghan like this, enjoying each other's company. He wanted that but he wanted Jeonghan to be safe from Chungae.

 

Jeonghan shifted in Jisoo's arms so that they were at the same level. The look on Jeonghan's face was unreadable, Jisoo could sense that he wanted something but he didn't know what.

 

“Did you take the aspirin I left for you on the nightstand?” asked Jisoo

 

“Yes” Jeonghan responded “I took it while you were asleep”

 

“Would you like anything to eat?” questioned Jisoo “I have some cherries in the fridge”

 

“I thought that you didn't like cherries” said Jeonghan

 

“I don't but I always have them just in case you run out” said Jisoo

 

“Really?” asked Jeonghan, he knew that Jisoo didn't like cherries but he always put up with Jeonghan's cherry obsession

 

“Really. I can get them if you want” said Jisoo

 

“No thanks, I think if I eat anything then I'll throw up” said Jeonghan

 

“Wow, I think that this is the first time that my angel has ever refused cherries” laughed Jisoo

 

“Don't call me that” said Jeonghan as his expression turned cold

 

“Why not?” asked Jisoo

 

“Because I'm not your angel anymore, Chungae is” said Jeonghan sadly

 

“Chungae is just my girlfriend, you are my angel and nothing can ever change that” said Jisoo

 

That statement brought Jeonghan a lot of hope. He hoped that Jisoo would be able to see how Chungae wasn't worthy of being Jisoo's girlfriend.

 

“Jisoo” Jeonghan said

 

“Yes” Jisoo replied

 

“Can I kiss you?” asked Jeonghan “I know that you have a girlfriend but-”

 

Jeonghan’s words were cut off when Jisoo softly pressed his lips against Jeonghan’s. Jeonghan’s heart fluttered at the contact of their lips, Jeonghan had longed for a taste of Jisoo’s lips for 6 months now. It was like a burning thirst that even water couldn’t satisfy. But now, Jisoo’s kisses seemed to have changed. Instead of taking the lead like he usually did, Jisoo was a bit hesitant. Jeonghan brought his hands up to cup Jisoo’s face but as soon as he did, he felt some marks probably scars on his cheeks, those weren’t there before. Jisoo seemed unsure and scared, like the first time they kissed. The last time they kissed, it was more passionate and not like this. All of these thoughts were forgotten when Jisoo started to take the lead. Jisoo was being gentle but he was putting so much passion into the kiss.

 

Jisoo felt so good kissing Jeonghan. It wasn't like kissing Chungae, which was just lips against lips. This was like a million butterflies and explosions running through his whole body. He instinctively ran his hand through Jeonghan's silky hair during the kiss.

 

They eventually pulled away from the kiss to take in some air. After 30 seconds of silence, Jeonghan decided to say something.

 

“I'm so sorry for doing that Jisoo, I just made you cheat on your girlfriend”

 

“It was my fault Jeonghan, I was the one to start it” said Jisoo

 

“I think that I should go now, Seungcheol is probably worried” said Jeonghan

 

“No, stay with me. We can watch a movie, we can play some games, we can catch up with each other. Just please stay” said Jisoo

 

“Ok, but what do I tell Seungcheol about what just happened?” asked Jeonghan

 

“Please don't say anything, nobody can know.” said Jisoo

 

“Was that my last kiss from you?” asked Jeonghan

 

“No, it wasn't”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seungcheol was getting worried. Where is Jeonghan? Asked Seungcheol to himself. He thought that Jisoo took Jeonghan to his dorm. What if Jisoo didn't see Jeonghan? What if Jeonghan tried to follow me to the dorm? What if Jeonghan passed out on the way to the dorm in the middle of a crosswalk and was dead?!? What if Jeonghan is dead!?!??! Seungcheol kept on burying himself in his sad thoughts. After a while, he decided to text his friends to see if they saw Jeonghan. Seungkwan responded.

 

Seungcheol

 

Have you seen Jeonghan? Some stuff happened at the party and now I don't know where he is. Help!

 

Seungkwan

 

I saw him having fro-yo with Jisoo about an hour ago.

 

Seungcheol

 

Is he alright??

 

Seungkwan

 

Yeah


 

Seungcheol was relieved to hear that Jeonghan was alright, but something about getting fro-yo with Jisoo ticked him off. Why didn’t Jeonghan come back to the dorm? What were they doing? Are they on a date? Did they get back together again!?!?!?

 

Seungcheol was getting really worried that something happened between Jisoo and Jeonghan, the possibilities were endless. Seungcheol decided to text Jeonghan.


 

Seungcheol

 

Where are you? I’m worried :(


 

Jeonghan

 

I’m out with Jisoo, we’re catching up


 

Seungcheol

 

Do you want me to come and get you?


 

Jeonghan

 

Sure? You can just join us if you want to


 

Seungcheol

 

I was just worried. Where are you?


 

Jeonghan

 

We’re at the mall, we’re going to watch a movie in like 15 minutes

 

Seungcheol

 

Ok, I’m going to join you guys. See you soon angel!


 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At the cinema in the mall…

 

“Hey guys!” said Seungcheol as he approached Jeonghan and Jisoo

 

“Hey” said Jeonghan as he ran over to Seungcheol to give him a friendly hug

 

Jisoo didn’t seem to mind, he seemed happy that Seungcheol was here

 

“What are we watching?” asked Seungcheol

 

“We’re going to watch bambi” said Jisoo

 

Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan “was this your idea?” he asked

 

Jeonghan just laughed and nodded his head yes

 

“Its starting like now so we should get going” said Jisoo

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jeonghan stood up from his seat to go to the bathroom, he had drank a lot of water that day and he really needed to pee. He loved the movie bambi and he didn’t want to miss it but he was going to pee his pants any second now.

 

Jisoo went to refill the popcorn (it was large size so they got free refills) at the same time as Jeonghan went to the bathroom.

 

The lines for the bathroom and popcorn were really long, they took about 10 minutes. Jeonghan accidentally got a liquid soap stain near his crotch but he didn’t have time to dry it, he was in a rush to see bambi.

 

The person (child) in front of Jisoo accidentally spilled his drink on Jisoo’s pants, Jisoo tried to dry it with some napkins but it only spread the stain. Also, a lot of people were looking at him weirdly because they thought that he was touching himself out in the open.

 

Both of them arrived back to the theatre at the same time, they both hoped that their stains weren’t visible.

 

But they were.

 

And Seungcheol saw them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

THIS CHAPTER IS  LONGER THAN MY LAST ONES

 

 

YAY?

 

 

THE LAST PART IS SO AWKWARD

 

 

THIS IS BECOMING CRAZY

 

 

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW ALL OF THIS HAPPENED

 

 

IT JUST DID

 

 

LOL

 

 

WHAT DO YOU SHIP?

 

 

(I SHIP JEONGCHEOL)

 

 

I CAN'T BELIVE THAT JISOO CHEATED ON CHUNGAE

 

 

(SHE DESERVES IT THO)

 

 

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT

 

 

(BECAUSE I NEED IDEAS LOL)

 

 

AND WHY WAS SEUNGCHEOL LOOKING AT JEONGHAN'S CROTCH?

 

 

JISOO HAS AN ANGEL

 

 

SEUNGCHEOL IS SUSPECTING THINGS

 

 

AND JEONGHAN IS JUST IN LOVE

 

 

(WOW THIS STORY IS MESSED UP)

 

 

BUH-BYEE

 

 

I LOVE U ALL

 

 

(FEED ME WITH YOUR COMMENTS)

 

 

-floweroone