PASSING NOTES AND DATES?

Remember Our Future

Jeonghan couldn’t stop thinking about Jisoo. After the day that they all went bowling, he found himself thinking more about Jisoo than ever before. When he woke up the following morning he asked himself “I wonder if Jisoo is awake right now”.

He went to brush his teeth and get ready for the day, it was a bit late since it was a saturday but saturday’s always meant breakfast at the cafe nearby. Jeonghan got into the elevator and wondered “what would happen if Jisoo got on the elevator with me and if the elevator stopped working?”. Sadly Jisoo didn’t get on the elevator but one of Seungcheol’s friends, MInghao, did.

“Are you chinese?” asked Jeonghan to Minghao

“How did you know?” stuttered Minghao

“I have another chinese friend, his name is Junhui, maybe I should introduce him to you, he was my old roommate.” said Jeonghan

“Are you Jeonghan?” asked Minghao

“Yes, how did you know?” asked Jeonghan

“Well, I remember seeing you with us when we went bowling yesterday and Seungcheol talks a lot about you in conversation.” replied MInghao “He described us to you and he showed us a picture, but that was when you had long, I mean longer hair.”

“Where are you going?” asked Jeonghan

“To the cafe” answered MInghao

“I’m going there too! Do you want to come with me I’m going to meet Junhui there it’ll be a perfect chance for you guys to meet.”

“Sure why not.” answered Minghao. He had liked Junhui for a really long time now, both boys had heard that they shared a love of dancing in school and that’s how Minghao knows who Junhui is. He knows that Junhui is a BIG flirt, but just the thought of that made Minghao’s cheeks turn pink.

“Junhui is a big flirt, so be careful.” warned Jeonghan

“I will.” responded Minghao still thinking about Junhui.

Jeonghan smiled because it felt good to know that Seungcheol’s friends knew about him. Also, a good feeling came over Jeonghan when he found out that Seungcheol talked about him a lot. He decided to ignore all the the goodness because it strangely felt like how Jisoo made him feel, before they broke up.

The elevator stopped and both boys stepped out and got back in because they realized that they pressed the wrong button. Jeonghan took this time to text Junhui

Jeonghan

Junhui, I’m bringing a friend with to have breakfast with us. Please don’t kill him

Junhui

That’s fine with me. What’s his name? Also, is he hot? ;)

Jeonghan

His name is MInghao, he’s chinese like u, please don’t flirt with him.

Junhui

Why not? He sounds cool, but I’m still going to flirt with him.

Jeonghan

Eww, please don’t, the last time you flirted with somebody I wanted to throw up. At least flirt with him in chinese so I won’t understand what you’re saying.

Junhui

Ok

The elevator stopped (at the right floor this time) and the boys got out and walked to the entrance in silence. Jeonghan was confused and a bit worried.

“Does he not want to talk to me?” thought Jeonghan.

“It’s not that I don’t want to talk to you, it’s just that my korean is really bad.” said Minghao almost as if he read Jeonghan’s mind

“It’s not bad at all, in fact I think that it’s really good. How long have you been studying it?” asked Jeonghan, thankful that Minghao didn’t hate him

“For a few months.” said MInghao.

“What is Junhui like?” “He’s a creep. Also, he flirts with EVERYBODY.” answered Jeonghan

“I know that already, everyone does. What’s he really like?” replied Minghao

“Well, he’s actually a really caring guy if you get to know him better and the only reason that he’s a flirt is because he can’t really be part of a REAL relationship. He can’t do them that well, he once tried and failed because he kept on forgetting his commitments of being a good boyfriend to his boyfriend.” answered Jeonghan

“Is Junhui gay?” asked Minghao

“I think so, but he flirts with both guys and girls.” replied Jeonghan

Even though Minghao only had heard rumors about Junhui, he liked him. He liked that he could finally bond with someone chinese and he thought that Junhui would be a good friend and hopefully something more.

The two turned the corner to arrive at the cafe where they saw Junhui waiting for them. As soon as they stepped inside, Junhui ran to Jeonghan and gave him a big hug. He waved at Minghao shyly.

Jeonghan found this interesting because Junhui was never shy around people his age.

Junhui was confused at how he felt around Minghao, even though they didn’t see each other that often only when they were in dance club. He liked Minghao a lot because of his nice personality and judging by the way Minghao looked at him, Minghao definitely liked him back.

Junhui felt a feeling that he had never felt before, it was a feeling that made him have goosebumps all over and butterflies in his stomach. It was like the feelings that Jeonghan said that Jisoo gave him, good feelings. He decided to not pay attention to these feelings and he decided to just flirt with Minghao

. (A/N the next part where Junhui and Minghao talk is in chinese)

“Hello y, can I get you anything?” asked Junhui to Minghao in a low flirty tone

Minghao responded in chinese “Jeonghan told me about how you can’t hold up a relationship, all you do is flirt.”

Junhui was a bit offended by this but it was the truth, he decided to keep flirting “What else did he tell you? Did he mention how beautiful you are?”

“See, you can’t do anything but flirt. The worst thing about that is that none of your flirting is actually sincere.” replied Minghao

No one had ever responded to his flirting like that, he decided to drop the act “What if my flirting was sincere. I usually flirt with everybody because I can easily get them to like me, I thought that you liked me so that’s why I flirted with you”

Minghao was stunned, he didn’t expect to hear that from Junhui. He was at loss of words “maybe I do like you and maybe I don’t. What difference does it make?”

“Well, if you like me then that’s good because I like you too.” replied Junhui

“Y-you do?” asked Minghao

“Yup” answered Junhui. That’s what he was feeling earlier and it was really good that Minghao liked him back, a wave of happiness came over him.

“Umm guys. I don’t know chinese so what have you been saying?” asked Jeonghan who was completely lost

“Should we tell him?” asked Junhui to Minghao (in chinese)

“Not yet” replied Minghao “but maybe later. Do you want to come over to my dorm later on?”

“Sure” answered Junhui

“Guys…” said Jeonghan

~~~~~~~~~

Jisoo was BORED. It was a monday and he had history class. Even though he usually found history extremely interesting, this time, he was bored out of his mind. The only other person that he knew in the class was Jihoon, Jeonghan’s best friend. They knew each other because of Jeonghan. At first Jihoon didn’t like Jisoo but after he gained his trust, they became really good friends.

Jisoo was tempted to just walk out of class when the teacher started to drawl on with his monotonous voice about american history that he had learned about years ago. Jisoo scanned the room (for the 6th time) to see if he could talk to anyone but it seemed as if the other students were asleep, playing on their phones, reading a book or passing notes. There wasn’t anyone who was really paying attention to the lesson.

Jisoo got an idea, he decided to rip out a page from his notebook and write a note to Jihoon

(A/N I'm so sorry about how this part turned out, in the google doc it looked fine but I don't think that AFF supports different fonts. If you really want to know, Jisoo's handwriting is cursive and Jihoon's handwriting is a messy font)

Hi Jihoon!

Ugh, why do you have such pretty handwriting

I don’t know. Anyways, how is Jeonghan

See, when you write Jeonghan it turns out really pretty but when i write it it looks messy and ugly

You didn’t answer my question Jeonghan is doing FINE without you, I don’t even know why I’m writing to you after you broke his heart

Seriously?

NO, he’s been crying ever since you left him.

Can you tell him that I’m really sorry and that in 8 months I’ll explain everything to him

What do you mean?? Why do you need to wait 8 months?? Also, after 8 months Jeonghan might be over with you and all over that Seungcheol dude who seems to like him so much

Seungcheol likes Jeonghan?

Yup. Also why 8 months?

Can I trust you to not tell him anything related to what I’m about to tell you?

Yeah…

Ok, do you remember that crazy sasaeng fan that I had last year?

Chungae? What about her?

She claimed that she was in love with me and that we were meant to be, I told her that she shouldn’t think those things because I am meant to be with Jeonghan. She got so mad at that she threatened to kill Jeonghan if I didn’t stop dating him. At first I thought that she wasn’t serious but then she showed me her gun and she said that if I dated her for 1 year then she wouldn’t kill Jeonghan. I didn’t want the love of my life to die because of me so I broke up with him and said that I never loved him, if he found out about this then Chungae would kill both of us because she made me promise to her that he would never find out until after 1 year.

Wow, I always thought that that girl was crazy but this shows me that she’s mentally insane. What are you going to do about it?

Date her for 1 year and then get back with Jeonghan after explaining everything to him.

Wow, I feel so bad that I thought that you broke my angel’s heart on purpose

Your angel? He’s MY angel.

What about OUR angel?

Fine.

What do I tell him?

Tell him that I still love him but I can’t be his boyfriend until 8 months is up, tell him that in 8 months I will explain everything and our relationship will be alright.

Ok, but why didn’t you report her?

I tried once but the she almost killed MY angel

OUR angel

Whatever

The bell that signified that class was over rang and Jisoo took the note and tore it up because he had to make sure that no one else found out about Chungae

-----------------------------

HELLO PEEPS!!

I'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A WHILE SO IF YOU WANT TO, GO HATE ME IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.

BUT... I DO HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE

WHAT HAPPENED: MY FAMILY HAS 1 COMPUTER THAT WE ALL USE FOR EVERYTHINGEVERYTHING. RECENTLYRECENTLY, MY MOM AND BROTHER NEEDED IT A LOT BECAUSE MY BRO HAD AN IMPORTANT PROJECT. THEN, MY DAD WENT TO BOLIVIA (THE PLACE WHERE MY FAMILY IS FROM) ON A TRIP AND HE TOOK THE COMPUTER WITH HIM!! SINCE I TYPE THIS ON  GOOGLE DOCS I THOUGHT THAT I COULD JUST USE A SCHOOL COMPUTER OR SOMETHING BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT BECAUSE OF COMPUTERISED TESTING. SO, I DECIDED TO DOWNLOAD GOOGLE DOCS ONTO MY PHONE AND TYPE FROM THERE. TYPING TAKES FOREVER!! 😥😭 BUT I FINALLY GOT A CHAPTER UP FOR U GUYS!! I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE ON THE WEEKEND BECAUSE I WAS SICK AND NOW I HAVE A BUTTLOAD OF WORK TO DO. 

SO...

ITS ALMOST 12AM AND I'M TYPING MY JEONGCHEOL FIC

AND I HAVE A FRENCH TEST 22MORROW.

I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP BUT I HAVE TO.

(IM SO CLOSE TO 2K WORDS)

AND THE GOOGLE DOC IS CLOSE 2 40 PAGES LONG!!!!!

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

BYE

ADIÓS

AU REVOUR 

안녕 (ANNYEONG)

SEE U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

I LOVE YOU!!!

-floweroone