SOME CREEPY COLLEGE STUFF

Remember Our Future

When Seungcheol got to his dorm, all he thought about was Jeonghan, he didn’t know how long this would go on but he really didn’t mind it that much. He got some ramen from the cupboard and as he waited for the ramen to heat up, he started to daydream (for like the billionth time).

 

Daydream

 

“Say ahhh so I can feed you this yummy ramen.”

 

“Stop it, I can feed myself”

 

“Not anymore you can’t”

 

“Hey, let go of my hands”

 

“Have I ever told you that you are adorable when you pout”

 

“Please let go of my hands Seungcheol.”

 

“Not until I finish feeding you this ramen.”

 

“Fine”

 

“Now, say ahhh”

 

“Ahhhhh”

 

“You’re right, that ramen is really good.”


 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!

 

“That must be the ramen” Seungcheol thought to himself. He was still smiling because of his daydream. He glanced up at the clock, it read 8:47 pm. Seungcheol wondered where his roommate was, it was getting late and it was only the first day of school.

 

He decided to draw since he had already finished his homework. At first he tried to draw a flower, then the inside of an apartment building, after that he drew a tiger. Seungcheol was naturally talented at drawing but something seemed off. He then decided to draw a person, he didn’t know who or even what this person would turn out to look like. All he knew was that his mind was controlling his pencil to draw somebody.

 

About 50 minutes later, he finished drawing. He sat back to admire his artwork. He instantly recognised who it was. It was the one and only angel Jeonghan. He tried to capture how his long blond hair fell onto his shoulders perfectly, how his smile lit up the room and how beautiful his eyes are. Even though Jeonghan looks like a picture, he can’t be captured in one, there is just too much that can’t be seen in a picture of him. Seungcheol tried to redraw Jeonghan but he really couldn’t capture Jeonghan’s greatness.

 

He yawned and glanced at his phone to check the time, it read 11:39 pm. His roommate still hadn’t arrived and he was starting to get worried. What if he got lost? What if he got in an accident? What if he was mugged!?!?!?!!?!

 

Seungcheol didn’t even know who the guy (his roommate) even was. He knew that his roommate had already arrived because he saw some belongings in the room across from him. He decided to wait a bit more to see if he would ever arrive.

 

Seungcheol decided to go to sleep because it was getting pretty late and he still had school tomorrow. He went into his room, unpacked some of his stuff and got ready for bed. Just after he turned the light off, he heard the lock to the dorm being opened followed by some whispers and giggles.

 

“My roommate should be asleep by now but don’t make too much noise or else you’ll wake him up.” said a manly voice

 

“Do you want to do it here on the couch or in your room?” asked a vice that belonged to a girl

 

“Here is fine.” replied the manly voice

 

Seungcheol was about to storm out of his room to ask what was going on, he really had no clue whatsoever.

 

He finally understood what was happening as he started to hear some heavy breathing and some quiet moans.

 

Seungcheol wanted to get out of his dorm ASAP (as soon as possible)!!

 

He quietly tiptoed out of his room just to find his roommate and a hot girl making out on the couch. His roommate’s shirt was nowhere to be seen.

 

Seungcheol quietly evacuated the dorm just as his roommate started to take the girl’s shirt off. He didn’t know where to go or what to do. There was no place for him to stay since he didn’t have any friends and there was no way that he would go back in that dorm. He remembered that Jeonghan had taken him to his dorm because Seungcheol needed a clean uniform. He decided to go there, he remembered that Jeonghan didn’t have a roommate so convincing the roommate wouldn’t be a problem.

 

He ran all the way to Jeonghan’s dorm, dorm #171.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

Seungcheol heard the door unlock to find a sleepy Jeonghan

 

“Seungcheol?” Jeonghan asked “What are you doing here at this time of night? Shouldn’t you be sleeping?”

 

“Well” Seungcheol answered “My roommate decided to bring a girl that he just met and they started to get intense. It was too much for me and since I know where you live, i decided to come over here. I hope that you don’t mind.”

 

“Oh, not at all.” Jeonghan said

 

“Thanks, I’ll sleep on the couch.” said Seungcheol

 

“Nonsense, you can sleep in the other room.” said Jeonghan

 

“You mean the one without the mattress?” Sungcheol jokingly asked

 

“Oh, you can have my bed.” Jeonghan answered

 

“Thanks” said Seungcheol with a smile.

 

Seungcheol went to Jeonghan’s room. As he laid his head down on the pillow, he could smell a strong cherry scent. Some time passed and Jeonghan came in.

 

“I had a nightmare.” Jeonghan said “Can i sleep with you?”

 

“Sure” replied Seungcheol. The bed was pretty big so he moved over to give Jeonghan some space.


“Thanks” said jeonghan before both boys fell asleep.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

HELLO AGAIN!!!! ITS ME!!!

MY CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN GETTING LONGER AND LONGER!!! I THINK THAT THIS IS A PRETTY GOOD LENGTH AND ILL TRY TO WRITE ABOUT 800-1K WORDS PER CHAPTER.

 

ENJOY PART 2 OF THIS DOUBLE UPDATE

 

AND 

 

I LOVE U ALL!!!! XOXOX

 

-FLOWEROONE