Jimin loves Jungkook

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

Everybody knows that Jimin loves Jungkook. Jimin sees that sentence around a lot. His english isn't good at all but he understands what it means and sometimes wonders if he should tone it down a little. Sometimes he tries to not be so affectionate towards the younger but that's when Jungkook shows the cute side of himself, the side Jimin just can't resist no matter how hard he tries. Jungkook is like the most perfect little brother anyone could ever have and Jimin wants to make it clear to the younger that he loves him. 

Everybody knows that Jimin loves Jungkook. He lets the younger about his height and baby face and even mock his voice. Jimin lets Jungkook talk to him informally and buys him food, gives him massages, comforting the younger every time he's upset. He shows a lot of affection and love no matter how many times Jungkook just pushes him away. 

Everybody knows that Jimin loves Jungkook. A lot of people would get annoyed by a sentence like that, as if it's something to be ashamed of, loving someone so unconditionally. Jimin doesn't mind. So what? He does love Jungkook a lot and there's no denying it. 

 

 

"Jiminnie, stop it", Jungkook says in the van when Jimin tries to hug him. After Jungkook comforted Jimin during their break, he cheered up and got the dance right without falling even once. And so they got to go home not long after that. 

"Aw, Jungkookie, don't wanna show affection when the hyungs are here? You know they don't mind", Jimin teases and pinches the younger's cheeks. Jungkook rolls his eyes, like they never hugged for five minutes or like he never comforted Jimin.

"I never show affection even when they're not here", Jungkook says and opens piano tiles on his phone. It's little boring to play since he's so good at it.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night", Jimin smiles brightly. 

"I guess Jimin does", Hobi suddenly jumps into the conversation and the teasing comment makes Jungkook press the wrong spot.

"Hyung! I lost because of you", the maknae whines and Hobi laughs at the annoyed boy. Jimin, on another hand, has a deep blush on his cheeks that makes Hobi wonder if there's some truth to what he intended as a joke. At least if Jimin wants there to be.

"I don't really care. Anyways you didn't deny it so I guess Jimin really does make you sleep at night", Hoseok grins. Jungkook just sighs and starts the game again.

"I can sleep all on my own, thank you very much", the maknae answers. Jimin is suddenly very interested in a tweet V is writing.

 

 

"Eat this too, Kookie", Jimin places a piece of meat on the younger's plate when the group is having dinner. Jungkook mumbles a 'ne' and doesn't raise his head while stuffing food in his already full mouth.

"Do we really have a day off tomorrow?" V asks with an excited smile.

"Yeah", Namjoon answers, "Do you guys have any ideas how you're gonna spend it?"

"Amusement park!" shouts V.

"Restaurant!" This idea is obviously Jin's.

"Go driving!" Hobi suggests. 

"Sleep", Yoongi murmurs, his eyes half closed.

"I was thinking of staying here if it's okay", Jungkook says. Everyone looks at the fun-loving maknae who now chooses chilling at home over going to an amusement park.

"Yeah, me too", Jimin quickly adds, earning another suspicious look from Hobi who soon shrugs it off. Jimin is always saying how he'd love to spend time alone with Jungkook so now he's just taking the chance to do so. There's nothing more to it, right?

Jungkook doesn't seem to notice anything suspicious in Jimin's behaviour nor does he notice that Hobi looks between the two suspiciously.

"Yeah, of course it's okay", Namjoon says. And so the dinner goes on with nothing special happening. After that they go to sleep, all of them asleep as soon as their head hits the pillow. All of them, except for Jimin, who stays up wondering about the weird feeling in his chest which started when he hugged Jungkook. 

Everybody knows that Jimin loves Jungkook. They mean like a brother, right?

 

 

// soooo I decided to continue and came up with a plot of sorts (the next chapter will be longer, this time for real I promise lol) xD anyways thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed ^^