I'll make you feel better

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

If there's something Jimin hates, it's falling on his . God only knows how many times in a day that happens.

Today is no different and so when he falls for probably the 16th time while practicing We are bulletproof pt 2, he doesn't get up. Jimin just lies there and sighs in frustration. They've been practicing for about four hours now and if it wasn't for him, they would've gotten out already. Jimin knows the members are getting frustrated too and feels bad for all the trouble he's causing. He knows everybody's tired, himself included.

"Okay, let's take a break", the choreographer calls out, turning off the music and the members leave the practice room to get a drink and some fresh air. Everyone except for the maknae. Jungkook stays behind, not showing any signs of tiredness or frustration. He simply goes through his solo dance part once and after that he falls down next to Jimin, laughing. It makes the older look weirdly at him. Why isn't Jungkook tired?

"It's nice down here", the younger says, looking at the ceiling and earning another weird look from Jimin. The older studies his precious Kookie's face and finds himself surprised when he can't find any sign of frustration on the younger's face. If something, he looks more relaxed than ever.

"Not if it's the 16th time", Jimin notes and sighs again.

"You know you should be more careful when you're dancing, hyung", Jungkook says. It pisses Jimin off immediately. Who's this kid to talk to him like he's the hyung? Doesn't Jungkook really understand that Jimin is the older here and he should say that stuff to Jungkook?

"I know, Jungkook, but I can't be perfect like you all the time and unlike you, I make practices longer", Jimin snaps and that makes the maknae look at him with a slight frown on his face. Jimin rarely, if ever, snaps at him.

"Hyung, I make lots of mistakes everyday and I'm so far from perfect. I also don't mind staying longer to practice. But I do want you to be careful so you won't hurt yourself", Jungkook says. That makes Jimin raise his eyebrows in surprise as he feels the annoyed feelings disappear. Since when was Jungkook this caring and nice?

"Also, I really look up to you and I learn a lot from watching you everyday so don't be too hard on yourself, okay?" the younger says with his signature bunny smile and pokes Jimin's nose. It makes the older smile.

"I knew there was a reason why I love you, Kookie", he says, "Be always nice like that and you'll be even more my favorite, yeah?"

"But I'm already your favorite", the younger shrugs.

"If you were nicer, you'd be even more my favorite."

"Don't go around asking for too much. I have my limits, Jiminie", Jungkook says with a grin that soon fades when Jimin suddenly rolls around so he's on top of the younger, hugging him tightly.  

 

"I feel so refreshed", Namjoon says to Jin as they're going back to the practice studio. However, right after he opens the door, he closes it, not letting any of the members go in including himself. A smile spreads over his lips at the sight of Jimin and Jungkook hugging.

 

// so should I make more chapters to this? I'm not really sure xD anyways feel free to leave a comment as always and let me know if you'd like to read more :)