You're used to me ignoring you

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

No matter how much Jimin shows Jungkook affection, the younger always pushes him away. That's the way it's always been and so Jimin is confused by the way Jungkook's lately been. Jungkook still pushes him away when he tries to show affection but sometimes he actually comes to hug Jimin or says something nice about him. That's why these days it hurts a lot more when Jungkook pushes him away. There might be another reason too, the whole 'in love with the maknae' thing.

Jimin's not exactly mad at Jungkook for acting rude and hurting his feelings, he just wants to understand the younger. Jimin just wants to know what Jungkook is thinking and feeling, really.

It's a lot of pressure to be an idol, it's so much pressure Jimin wonders how anyone, himself included, can handle it. Sometimes that pressure weighs down on them and they get mad at each other. For some reason all of the members have taken it upon themselves to make Jungkook feel about the way he treats Jimin. They think it's all bad and the younger only makes him feel like crap when they don't know the whole truth. So whenever Jimin tries to defend Jungkook, they just tell him to not say a thing since he's too in love to 'see what Jungkook is really doing to him'.

 

 

"Ya, Jungkook", Yoongi says with a mean tone when they're eating dinner, "Not even gonna say thank you to your hyung? Jimin just gave you meat." Jungkook stares at him with eyes widened in surprise at the older's mean tone.

"Thank you, hyung", he says quietly and then continues his conversation with Taehyung. That's only the beginning, Jimin learns soon and he feels a bang in his chest every time his hyungs say something mean to his precious boy.

"Jungkook, do you have to be so mean?"

"Jimin likes you so much, you should give him some attention."

"Jungkook, Jimin gives you everything you ask for. What have you done for him?"

"Jungkook, seriously just stop with the bad boy act, okay? We're all sick of it."

"You know what, Jungkook, I'm surprised Jimin isn't done with you yet." That just goes on and on and Jimin looks at Jungkook who's become quiet and looks like he's trying hard not to cry.

"Stop it already", JImin says and glares at his hyungs. Why are they so mean so suddenly? Even Taehyung, while not saying anything, doesn't stand up for Jungkook whom he's so close with.

"No, you know what, Jimin? You deserve better", Yoongi says, not really implying anything about who would be better.

"Let Jungkook be, hyung", Jimin says and sits down next to the maknae who's just staring at his phone and then soon gets up, leaving the room after giving a small bow to Jimin. Since when has Jungkook bowed to him?

 

 

"Hey, Jungkookie", Jimin comes to Jungkook's room that night, just like every night before that so he could help Jungkook sleep without nightmares.

"I wanna sleep alone tonight, hyung. You should sleep in your own bed too, so you'll sleep better", Jungkook says quietly and turns to face the wall, his back to Jimin. The older one just stands there for a while before ruffling Jungkook's hair and leaning down to press a kiss on his forehead, just like he does every night.

"Good night, Jungkookie, sleep well", Jimin says and then leaves.

Like he later on finds out, Jimin doesn't sleep better in his own bed alone. Sleeping with Jungkook might've helped the younger but it also made Jimin sleep well, in the warmth of his favorite person. So he lies in his bed, tossing and turning the whole night just thinking about Jungkook and his hyungs. He can understand where the members are coming from: doesn't he get so upset because of Jungkook a bit too often?

But then again... It's Jungkook. Jimin loves him more than anything and would do anything to be beside the kid, even tolerate feeling upset. But that can't be the love he's always dreamed of. Love's supposed to be simple, the only thing simple thing in his crazy life. But Jimin can't give Jungkook up. What if he loves him back? But then again, all of his actions say against it. Jimin really should talk to him.

 

 

"Jungkook, can't you do this move right? It's so easy that even Namjoon can do it in his sleep", the choreographer asks the next day at practice with his 'I've never been this disappointed in someone' face. Jungkook looks down and once again Jimin feels bad.

"I'm sorry, I'll do better", Jungkook says and bows a little.

"Jungkook, you need to get back on the ground, okay? First all the crap you do to Jimin and now you don't even bother to learn the dance", Namjoon sighs. Jungkook bows to him too; "I'm sorry, hyung, I'll do better."

Jimin doesn't have any idea that this is only the beginning.

 

 

// first of all I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER. don't hate me too much, yes? ;-; there's really nothing i like about this chapter but it really had to happen in order to make the next one possible... well, you know what they say? The night before the dawn is the darkest ;)

Thanks so much for commenting :) also i really at replying to comments anywhere so don't take it too personal haha thank you for reading and i'll see you in the next update (unless you got too mad at me because of this chapter...) ^^