The annoying and the cheerful

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

"Jungkookie", someone annoying is calling his name and shaking him so he would wake up. Why should he wake up? It can't be morning yet. What is so important that he should wake up from a perfectly good sleep right now? The annoying person keeps on being annoying and poking Jungkook and then even tickling him. He should punch the out of this stupid person. And then suddenly he feels something against his lips. Someone kissed him. The annoying person trying to wake him up must be Jimin. That makes Jungkook open his eyes and indeed, he's looking straight into Jimin's eyes.

"Good morning", Jimin says brightly with a smile. Jungkook groans and turns to face the wall, his back to the older. He just wants to sleep five more minutes. He's really not asking for that much.

"Jungkookie, you need to wake up", Jimin whines with aegyo in his voice and lies down on top of Jungkook, making it hard for the younger to breathe.

"Hyung, get off", he groans again and pushes Jimin away.

"Kookie, wake upp", the older doesn't give up and pulls the blanket off Jungkook.

"Do I have to?" the maknae whines and turns so he's lying on his stomach.

"We need to leave soon so you need to shower and eat", Jimin reminds and starts to pull Jungkook's leg, as an attempt to get him off the bed.

"I don't want to."

"I'll shower with you, Kookie", Jimin grins when that gets a reaction out of Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widen and he quickly sits up. Why would Jimin say something like that? What's wrong with him? Jungkook most definitely does not want to shower with him. Of course they're together now but it's not like that. It's not like that. Why would Jimin even suggest that? Stupid Jimin. The older laughs at Jungkook's shocked face.

"Don't get any ideas, Kookie. I didn't mean that we'd be in the shower at the same time. I can come keep you company there while you shower", Jimin clarifies with a wide smile on his lips. Oh my god. Jungkook really has to kick his someday.

"You know, you're even more erted than Namjoon hyung", he says and gets up. Jungkook goes to the closet to pick out clothes for the day. It's not like he'll wear them for more than an two hours but he still likes to have some influence over what he wears, even if it's just for two hours. Jimin walks behind Jungkook and wraps his arms around the younger giving him a backhug.

"I wouldn't be this way if you weren't so hot", Jimin says pouting.

"I'm not", Jungkook sighs and decides to go for a change today in the fashion department: a white t-shirt and blue jeans. Because he never wears white t-shirts and blue jeans.

"Yes, you are. I'll make you a deal, okay? You admit that you're hot and I'll admit that I'm short", Jimin suggests and presses his lips against Jungkook's neck. Jungkook hesitates. He's been dying to hear Jimin say those words.

"Why lie? I'm not hot and you're not short, hyung", the maknae surprises himself and Jimin with his words. He's always calling Jimin short even the older isn't even that much shorter than Jungkook himself. Jimin presses his hand against Jungkook's forehead.

"Are you sick? Feeling ill? Or was Jungkook abducted last night by aliens and replaced with a clone?"

"Stop it, hyung", Jungkook rolls his eyes and gently pushes Jimin away. He walks to the door and then turns around to look at the confused Jimin with a grin. "You coming?"

"Where?" Jimin asks.

"The shower." Jimin has never walked faster.  

"Where are the two of you going?" Jin asks when he sees Jimin and Jungkook walking the hall with their heads together, giggling. They turn to look at the oldest with a look like they've been caught. Jin's the eomma oldest so he's got experience with the expression when the younger ones have done something wrong.

"The shower", Jimin answers.

"Together?" Jin asks.

"Yeah, bye hyung", Jungkook flashes Jin an innocent smile and then pulls Jimin with him to the bathroom. In reality Jimin doesn't get to see the maknae since he just sits on the toilet seat while Jungkook is showering but he doesn't really mind. He respects Jungkook's feelings and to be really honest, he kind of wants to protect any remaining bits of Jungkook's innocence as long as possible.

 

 

"Jiminnie, will you keep me company while I'm getting my makeup done?" Jungkook asks Jimin when they're backstage of Music Bank and he sits down in front of the mirror.

"Yeah, of course", Jimin smiles and sits down near him while the stylist starts to do Jungkook's makeup. They're not really able to talk about anything that deep but neither one minds. Jungkook doesn't really like to talk about deep stuff anyways so he's okay with the small talk they're making. The two talk about different songs they like and girl group dances they should totally learn. There are some old ones (like Miss A's I don't need a man) and some new ones (like TWICE's oohh-aahh).

After some time they get silent and Jungkook feels the tiredness get to him so he closes his eyes. Sleeping for only a few hours every night has started to take its toll on the maknae and so when getting his makeup done, Jungkook falls asleep. It can't be more than twenty minutes before he wakes up but Jimin's gone and Jungkook frowns. Of course he fell asleep and all but Jimin's not even in the whole room. Why is he never there when Jungkook needs him? Okay that's obviously an overreaction but Jungkook can't help it. Where the hell is Jimin?

"You're done", the stylist smiles at him and Jungkook gets up, smiling at her and bowing a little.

"Hyung, have you seen Jimin?" he asks Hobi, who's eating something that looks and smells a lot like chicken. Which reminds Jungkook that he's a little hungry too.

"Oh, yeah, he just left like five minutes ago. I think he went to see Jackson since this is GOT7's last day of promoting", he answers with a smile and Jungkook leaves without another word. Of course Jimin is with Jackson. He's always talking with Jackson on his phone and always sending him messages and pictures. Of course Jimin is with Jackson. Jackson is handsome and funny and out-going and talkative and... Hugging Jimin. Jungkook stops when he sees the duo laughing with Jackson's arm around Jimin's shoulders. Really why is Jackson touching Jungkook's boyfriend like that? That can't be just friendly, right? Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend, not Jackson's. Still everything just looks like the opposite. Jimin left him without a word in the dressing room to go see Jackson, didn't he?

"Hyung", Jungkook gets surprised when his voice doesn't crack and doesn't sound too mean. No matter how pissed off he is, he doesn't want Jimin to get annoyed at him or think he's way too possessive. He's not. He really isn't. It's just that what's his is his and his only, okay?

"Jungkookie?" Jimin turns around with a smile on his face, still happy to see the younger. Jungkook just looks down. What did he do to deserve such a great person? Jackson beside Jimin doesn't look too amused, he has a frown on his face.

"I was just looking for you. You left without saying anything so I got worried", Jungkook shrugs.

"I didn't wanna wake you up so I just left to find Jackson", Jimin says and nods towards the blonde standing beside him as if Jungkook doesn't know who he is.

"Well, I'll get going then", Jungkook says and forces a smile. He doesn't get why he's feeling so sad all of a sudden. It's just probably because he hasn't slept enough.

"Dressing room in fifteen?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods before walking away.

"What are you doing there?" he hears Jackson ask behind his back.

"Oh, just prepare for the stage", Jimin answers.

 

 

"Hey baby", Jimin says brightly when he walks into the empty dressing room and closes the door behind him. Jungkook is once again sititng on the sofa behind the rack of clothes. He's leaning his head back with his eyes closed and earphones in his ears so he can't hear Jimin.

"Babe", Jimin sits next to the younger and pokes his arm, making Jungkook open his eyes.

"I don't like it", Jungkook says after taking the earphones off.

"You don't like what?"

"Babe. The word makes me wanna throw up", Jungkook shrugs and Jimin laughs. Jimin's laugh always puts him on a better mood. It's like sunshine, so bright and vibrant and just wonderful.

"Hmm? Then what should I call you? Sweetie? Dear? Honey? Pumpkin?" Jimin asks and everytime gets closer to Jungkook, making a smile appear on the younger's lips.

"I'd rather die", he says still smiling and suddenly Jimin starts to tickle him like there's no tomorrow. It's absolute torture but because he's the Golden Maknae, he takes it like a man. Almost. Jungkook's solution to the problem is to crash his lips on Jimin's and it works surprisingly well. Too well, almost, since Jimin gets really into it. This is the first real real kiss Jungkook's started and he feels a little weird. A good weird definitely. Just like after he a year ago secretly drank Yoongi's beer and laughed all night because trash cans are called trash cans.

"Well, that was something, babe", Jimin grins when they pull apart for some air.

"Aren't you just so lucky to have a boyfriend like me", Jungkook says smugly and leans back against the couch. Jimin gets quiet and stares at him for a while.

"Did you just... Did you just say boyfriend?" he asks with a high-pitched voice. Well, . Jungkook really didn't mean to say that since they haven't exactly talked about the matter if they actually are dating. Or well, they confessed and they make out a lot and they act like a couple but neither has really addressed what they are.

"I... Uh, yeah?" Jungkook looks down, his cheeks deep red.

"Are you asking me to be your boyfriend?"

"Yeah?" Jungkook dares a look at Jimin. He's smiling so brightly Jungkook thinks there's no lamps needed in this room.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend", Jimin almost squeals (he sounds like a total fangirl meeting her bias) and wraps his arms around Jungkook, pulling him into a hug and pressing kisses on his neck and cheek. Right now Jungkook couldn't be happier.

 

 

Turns out he could be happier: they got their first win. The performance went well and Jungkook has a good feeling about it, standing backstage looking at the small trophy. Then GOT7 members start to come in and it's all just one big chaos Jungkook can't make anything out of.

"Hey, congrats man", Yugyeom comes to say and Jungkook smiles. He gets along with Yugyeom the best, probably because they're both the youngest so they can relate to each other a little bit. They're still not that close that Jungkook would hang out with him alone. That would be painfully awkward. He really doesn't have any friends outside of Bangtan. Oh god, he's such a loner. 

"Jiminnie", Jungkook hears someone scream and turns around just in time to see Jackson once again hugging Jimin. He can't do anything but sigh and walk over to them, touching Jimin's without anyone noticing. It's really just to remind Jimin of who's the real man here. Not any Jackson, but Jungkook. It doesn't seem to work though since Jimin's expression doesn't change at all. 

"Hey, Kookie. Did you hear yet? We're going out for dinner with GOT7", Jimin says excitedly. Oh no.

 

 

// helloooo! first of all is this chapter a little weird? i just get a weird feelin when i'm reading this xD idk why

anyways what did you think? i added a little more jealous kookie since so many wanted that and there will be more in the next chapter (look forward to the dinner) but i think there will be some jealous jimin too since i think that'll be interesting and i haven't seen it around too much. but jealous kook for now!

did you like the morning scene? jimin finally got to shower with jungkook ;) well almost... maybe someday!

thanks for reading and commenting and if you have any requests for this fic let me know :) see you in the next update ^^