S for shower, sleep or secrets

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

"Let me shower with you." Jungkook stares at Jimin for a while with his eyes widen in surprise.

"What?"

"Let me shower with you", Jimin repeats. He doesn't exactly know why he said it but Jungkook looks too hot for his own good. Jimin isn't usually a ert like this nor does he ask things like these. Maybe it's Jungkook's jealousy from earlier that's affecting him? Jungkook was jealous, wasn't he?

"No, hyung, what the ? You showered already", Jungkook frowns. That's right. Jimin did shower already.

"I don't mind taking another shower", he grins, careful not to stare at anything but Jungkook's face. 

"Dream on, Jiminnie, go talk to Hobi hyung", the younger rolls his eyes, making Jimin pout.

"You're so mean, Kookie. You let Taehyung shower with you that one time", Jimin whines.

"I didn't shower with Tae hyung. He came to keep me company while I was in the shower and he was just sitting. Besides Taetae is hardly a ert like you", Jungkook grins before shutting the door and leaving Jimin outside. Jimin pouts. Why doesn't Jungkook want to shower with him? That kid is such a loner, even wants to be in the shower alone. 

"That kid seriously..."

 

 

"Hyung." Hoseok raises his head from the book he was reading when Jimin comes to their room.

"What's up?"

"I'm bored. Jungkook doesn't wanna shower with me", Jimin sighs and sits down next to his hyung. Why can't he let it go?

"Too bad", Hobi says once he realizes it's nothing important Jimin is talking about and goes back to reading his book.

"So how was last night? Tae didn't keep you up?" Jimin asks, totally ignoring the fact that his hyung is totally ignoring him. At the mention of Taehyung Hobi's head pops up again though.

"He didn't keep me up", Hoseok says vaguely, avoiding any eye contact.

"Did something happen?" Jimin asks and the older one blushes.

"Did something something happen?"

"No!"

"But you wanted something to happen?" Jimin tries.

"It's kinda complicated", Hoseok shrugs, making the younger frown. In Jimin's world love isn't complicated, if it's mutual then love is the most simple thing in the world, it's like breathing. But then again, even breathing can be hard sometime, Jimin supposes, thinking about Jungkook crying last night.

"Why is it complicated? Doesn't he... Doesn't Tae like you back?" Jimin asks carefully with a lowered voice.

"No, it's not that. We talked about it last night and I confessed and he said he likes me back", Hoseok shakes his head.

"Then what is it? I mean I can't see any problem there."

"Do you like Jungkook?" Hobi suddenly asks.

"What?"

"I asked if you like Jungkook, if you have a crush on him or if you're even in love with him?"

"I..." Jimin starts and thinks about it. Even thinking about the young boy makes his heart skip a beat and makes him smile. Jungkook makes him smile, Jungkook makes him happy. Doesn't that mean that he likes the younger? Somehow Jimin feels like the feelings he has for Jungkook are beyond 'like'.

"Yeah, I do."

"So would you be ready to come out?" Hoseok asks, looking down. In a society like this that's the real problem, Jimin thinks, it encourages you to be yourself but when you do that, you get hated on.

"But I still like him and he likes me and I'm happy like that. It doesn't mean that we're not gonna kiss ever or anything", Hobi smiles.

"Do you want me to sleep somewhere else tonight?" Jimin asks with a bright smile. Even though the conversation got him to thinking about everything, he still feels more than happy that Hoseok and Taehyung found something Jimin wants so bad too.

"If you can then of course but we honestly don't mind you sleeping in your own bed", Hobi laughs.

"I think I'd be more bothered than you if I slept here", Jimin says. This right here, he decides, is a friendship at its best.

"Oh have a little faith, Jimin. We're not going that far anytime soon, I promise you so you can sleep in your own bed without worries."

"Yeah, right. But I think I'll try to sleep with Jungkook tonight", Jimin shrugs. Hoseok stares at him with wide eyes and the orange head realizes what he just said.

"Sleep. Literally sleep, hyung, not sleep sleep", Jimin clarifies.

"Why try to sleep with him so suddenly?" Hobi asks and for a while Jimin debates with himself if he should mention Jungkook's nightmares but then decides not to say a word. If Jungkook didn't feel comfortable enough to tell even Jimin, he doubts the younger would want him to tell Hobi.

"Because I like cuddling. Besides Jungkook smells good so I fall asleep fast", Jimin grins.

"Okay, whatever", Hobi laughs, ignoring the ert Jimin once again, "Oh, by the way, if you tell anyone about me and Tae, you're dead."

"Your secret's safe with me, hyung."

 

 

"Jungkookie", Jimin calls out when he opens the door to Jungkook and Namjoon's room.

"Mm?" he hears a sleepy voice.

"Are you sleeping?"

"Mm."

"I'll sleep with you", Jimin climbs next to Jungkook, under the blanket and wraps his arms around the maknae.

"Okay", Jungkook murmurs. He's probably half asleep already so he doesn't really understand what's happening but Jimin is still glad that anytime Jungkook is tired, he lets Jimin take care of him.

"I'll fight the bad dreams for you", Jimin whispers in Jungkook's ear and presses a kiss on his forehead.  

 

 

// why do i love jikook sleeping scenes so much? xD i swear in literally each and every one of my fanfics they go to the other to ask if they can sleep there lol that aside thank you so so so much for commenting and subscribing, it really means so much to me ^^ and sorry for the short chapter but i wanted to update really soon. also should i add the angst tag soon? xD sorry for any angst in this chapter but i was listening to jungkook's cover of nothing like us on repeat (you guys should totally listen to it if you still haven't) and i was literally crying the whole time i was writing this haha the next chapter will be a lot longer and fluffier, i swear! maybe ;) anyways thanks for reading ^^