Jealousy in the air

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

// once again continues from where the last one ended :D 

 

It's the middle of the night when Jimin wakes up to someone whining and crying and tossing around. For a while he has to register where he is and who is it next to him. It's Jungkook. And he's having a nightmare.

"Jungkookie, shh", Jimin mumbles and pats the younger's arm, plays with his hair. It doesn't have any effect though and Jimin starts to get desperate. Why didn't he know about Jungkook having nightmares? Why didn't Jungkook tell him? Why didn't Namjoon tell him? Namjoon knows how much Jimin cares for the younger so if there was something wrong with his precious Jungkookie, Namjoon should've told him. Somebody should have.

"Shh, baby, it's just a dream", Jimin tries once more before giving up on trying to soothe the younger with words. So Jimin does the only thing that helps him and he wraps his arms thightly around Jungkook, pulling him close to his chest and kissing the younger's forehead. It takes a while but Jungkook stops crying in Jimin's arms and soon all he can hear is steady breathing. Jimin falls asleep like that, hugging his favorite person in the world.

 

 

"Hyung..." Jungkook wakes up still in Jimin's arms. Jimin's eyes flutter open and a smile spreads on his lips. He could get used to waking up like this, with Jungkook by his side.

"Morning, Kookie", Jimin says, his voice a little husky.

"Why are you hugging me?"

"You had a nightmare and were crying so only hugging you shut you up", Jimin explains.

"I don't cry", Jungkook pouts and rolls over so he's further away from Jimin.

"You did. Wanna talk about them?"

"About what?"

"The nightmares?"

"There's nothing to talk about", Jungkook shrugs and gets up. "I wonder what happened with Hobi and Tae hyung", he says after a while of uncomfortable silence. At least to Jimin it was uncomfortable, Jungkook never seems to be bothered by silence.

"Me too. Should we ask them? Or just drop hints and stuff?" Jimin suggests.

"I think hinting about it would be better. Just so they won't figure it out and get mad at us", Jungkook says.

"You make a good point."

"I always make good points."

"No, you don't."

"I do", Jungkook scoffs.

"Come here", Jimin says and raises his left eyebrow. He can see how suspicious Jungkook is and it makes him laugh. Jungkook is so cute. Like a puppy. Or a bunny, a very muscular bunny. Jungkook carefully climbs on the bed again and sits in front of Jimin.

"What is i-" Jungkook is cut off by Jimin who jumps on top of the poor guy, hugging the crap out of him.

"Hyung, you know lately you've been doing this way too much", Jungkook says.

"But I like you so much. Aish, why do I like you so much?" Jimin whines and Jungkook pushes him away with a grin on his face.

 

 

"I really like photoshoots", Jimin says once all of them are in the van, on their way home. The photoshoot lasted a lot longer than the day before so all of them are tired. They took group photos since the individual shots were already taken the day before. 

"I'm not too excited about them", Yoongi shrugs, not looking up from his notebook where he's writing something. Probably lyrics for a song he's about to make.

"Is there anything you're excited about?" Jimin asks with a teasing smile and Yoongi looks up.

"I'm excited about you", he answers and grins.

"How cute." Jimin knows it's all a joke and there's absolutely no romantic feelings between the two. They just like to play around.

"Hyung, wanna watch this movie with me?" Jungkook suddenly asks and touches Jimin's hand, looking like he doesn't even notice. The maknae looks grumpy. Really grumpy. He has a frown on his face and he's glaring at Jimin.

"Yeah, of course", Jimin says and leans his head against Jungkook's shoulder. The younger opens his iPad and presses play on some romantic comedy drama Jimin likes. Doesn't Jungkook hate them? Jimin just shrugs it off and wraps his other hand around Jungkook, enjoying being close to him. There's just something about Jungkook that makes him so happy everytime he's around the younger. Why does Jimin like him so much?

"Why do you like these movies? They're all the same", Jungkook asks about half an hour and the most predictable plot twists later.

"I don't know. I guess there's just something comforting in knowing that the couple will get their happy ending no matter what. I wish there was that kind of certainty in my life too", Jimin shrugs.

"You want someone who you'll end up with no matter what you go through with them?"

"Yeah. I guess I'm a hopeless romantic like that", Jimin utters a laugh. Jungkook smiles and it makes Jimin's heart skip a beat.

"You're too cute when you smile. Is it even legal to be so cute?" he asks, making Jungkook blush.

"I'm not cute. I'm a manly man", the younger pouts.

"Yeah, right. Our cutie Kookie, you need to be an adult to be manly", Jimin laughs and without even noticing puts his hand on Jungkook's thigh.

"Hyung, I'm not underage anymore", the younger sighs.

"To me you'll always be a cute fetus Kookie", Jimin says and pokes Jungkook's cheek. 

"You guys do know that you're not alone in this van, right? I'm not too interested in your lovey dovey comments and shared glances that make me wanna throw up. Just confess already and spare us the pain", Yoongi sighs. If it's possible, Jungkook blushes even more and avoids any eye contact with Jimin for the rest of the trip mumbling something like "No, I don't... I'm not.. Jimin hyung, I don't, no..."

 

 

"Jungkookie, let me in!" Jimin knocks on the bathroom door even though he can hear the water running. 

"I'm in the shower, Jimin!"

"It's urgent. Like super urgent", Jimin shouts. He hears how Jungkook steps out of the shower and sighs.

"What?" The door opens and good God. A shirtless Jungkook with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair wet. He looks like a god or something. This is so much better than Jimin expected.

"Let me shower with you."

 

 

// i've had the worst writer's block ever for the past few days and i seriously have no idea what i'm writing... i'll try to make the next chapter better since this is what it is xD anyways thanks for commenting (your comments always make me smile :D) and reading and i hope you still enjoyed this chapter even a little bit ^^