They told me you love me

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

"Hyung?"

"What's up, Jiminnie?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go for a walk with me", Jimin asks and touches Yoongi's shoulder.

"Yeah, of course. I'd love to spend time alone with my favorite dongsaeng. You wanna go for dinner too?" Yoongi walks out of the kitchen with Jimin following him.

"Yes, please." Jimin looks at Yoongi with his bright, stupid smile like nothing is wrong. Jungkook frowns, watching the duo from the couch he's sitting on. He can't understand why Jimin is so keen on the older one. It's not like Jungkook dislikes Yoongi or anything but shouldn't Jimin be with Jungkook right now? Shouldn't he be asking for kisses and making ridiculous excuses to touch him? Apparently not. Oh, how Jungkook regrets confessing last night. After he told Jimin he likes him, the older just told him to go to sleep and said nothing after that.

"Let's go, hyung", Jimin says brightly and wraps his arm around Yoongi's shoulder. And so they leave to spend time together, time that Jungkook wanted to spend with Jimin. He just doesn't get it. Did Namjoon lie to him? Is Jimin really not in love with him?

"What's up, Jungkookie?" Hoseok sits beside Jungkook and leans back, closing his eyes and sighing a little.

"Nothing much", Jungkook says but doesn't look at his hyung.

"Are you okay? I know you like Jimin", Hoseok asks.

"Yeah, of course."

"I heard you last night... I'm sorry", the older goes on.

"Yeah, it's whatever, really. Namjoon just told me Jimin's in love with me but I guess not. It's cool", Jungkook shrugs.

"To be honest I think that Jimin is just a little confused since he was so sure you don't like him like that and needs a little time to process everything. But I'm sure he hasn't stopped loving you. Jimin will come to you, just give him a little time", Hoseok turns his head a little so he can look at the maknae. Jungkook has a frown on his face.

"Yeah", he just says.

"Don't worry about it too much, okay? Let's do something fun."

 

 

"Hyung, so I've been wondering", Taehyung starts when he, Jungkook and Hoseok are lying on the floor, eyes fixed on the TV screen and the video game they're currently playing.

"Mm?" Hoseok doesn't look at his kind-of-boyfriend, just focuses on the game.

"If I turned into a mix between a cat and an elephant, would you still love me?" Tae asks.

"Yeah, of course I would", Hobi laughs.

"Jungkookie too?"

"Yeah, sure", Jungkook isn't really even listening to what his hyungs are talking about.

"What would it look like?" Tae goes on about this hybrid of his imagination.

"I think it'd be huge and fluffy", Hobi says.

"Would it have a cat's tail or an elephant's tail?"

"I have no idea. But I can totally see it having cat's ears", Hobi says.

"Would it have paws?" Tae asks and sits up, getting killed but he just shrugs it off since there's no way anyone's ever going to win Jungkook in it.

"I can't see why not", Hobi answers, eyes still fixed on the TV screen and focusing on his mission to kill Jungkook's spy off.

"I want a pet so bad though", Tae pouts.

"We should get a dog", Hoseok says and sits up after Jungkook kills him. Hobi's so sure that the maknae fixed the game somehow, so he would always win.

"I want a dog too", Jungkook says, for the first time participating in the conversation.

"We should talk to the members about it", Hobi smiles at the thought of having a dog. Tae leans forward to kiss his hyung on the lips and Jungkook looks away. It's the first time he's ever seen the two kiss like that and it's not that the fact that it's two of his hyungs kissing makes him uncomfortable but he just doesn't like to watch anyone kissing.

 

 

"Kookie?" Jimin comes to Jungkook's room that night, totally surprising the younger, "Can I sit here?" Jungkook just nods and moves a little so Jimin can sit beside him on Jungkook's bed.

"Can I ask you something?" And Jungkook nods again. He feels a little uncomfortable and tries to sit as far from his hyung as he can.

"What's the nightmare?"

"What?" That surprises Jungkook once again. After last night he would've expected something like 'why did you say you like me' or 'do you really love me' or even 'how could you be so stupid that you confessed'.

"The nightmare you've been having for a long time. The one that makes you cry", Jimin clarifies and if Jungkook was uncomfortable two minutes ago, now he's ten times as uncomfortable. Yet Jungkook wants to share the dream with Jimin. Talking about nightmares usually helps, right?

"It starts off at the practice room. We're practicing for our comeback when suddenly I start to hear this beeping noice. It's so quiet that I almost can't even hear it. Then you collapse and suddenly we're in the hospital. You're there just lying and surrounded with doctors and all these wires and the beeping gets louder and louder all the time until it's the only thing I can hear. The members are gone and suddenly the doctors disappear and then it's just you lying on the bed, looking like you're dead and me trying to come to see if you're alive but I can't move even though I try and then I can't see anything and that's when I wake up", Jungkook tells the dream with a quiet voice, looking at his hands. There's a while of silence when Jimin is looking at Jungkook with an unreadable expression on his face and Jungkook doesn't dare to glance at him.

"Your nightmare is about me dying?" Jimin asks finally, breaking the silence. Jungkook nods slowly.

"About last night..." Jimin starts and Jungkook wants to cover his ears, "I'm sorry. I reacted a little coldly to your confession."

"It's okay. I'm sorry for telling you, I wasn't aware that you don't like me anymore because Namjoon said that you still do", Jungkook shrugs.

"I still do. I just suddenly got scared that you mistook gratitude for love and I didn't wanna go through you realizing that what you're feeling isn't love", Jimin says and looks away from the younger.

"I am grateful to you but it's not just that. I love you", Jungkook says quietly.

"I'm in love with you too", Jimin smiles and leans forward, looking at Jungkook's lips.

 

// omg so sorry for this crappy chapter. so every writer's worst fear just happened to me: i wrote this chapter already last night and when i was trying to upload it here, it got deleted because my computer is a and it had suddenly turned off the wifi. of course i don't take any copies since i usually just upload the chapters as soon as i'm done writing them and so i had to write this chapter again. i'm a little pissed off xD the original one was longer but i was too annoyed to write one as long as it was so i'm sorry but you'll only get this much today...

what did you think about jimin's reaction to run off to yoongi after kookie's confession? also did you like the vhope part? what did you think about jungkook's nightmare? (i wrote it better last night but now i couldn't quite remember how i wrote it so now it's a little badly told haha) thanks for reading and leave a comment to cheer me up ^^ hugs for everyone and see you in the next update! (which will be longer and fluffier :P)