The project VHOPE

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

// this chapter starts where the last one ended but from jungkook's pov

 

Jungkook can feel his heart pounding against his chest. He needs to get out of this situation before he literally leans down to press his lips against Jimin's. That can't happen. Jungkook doesn't even want it to happen. He wouldn't want to kiss his hyung. The relationship between them is completely platonic so it'd be like kissing his real brother. Right?

"Wanna kiss me, hyung?" he asks with a low voice and a teasing grin on his lips.

"You wish, brat", Jimin scoffs and steps back, just like the younger predicted. He glares at Jungkook who still has a grin on his lips.

"So, hyung what were you planning to do about Tae hyung and Hobi hyung?"

"I don't really know. First we need to make sure they really do like each other like that so it won't be awkward if they don't. Kookie, you wanna help me?" Jimin asks. Jungkook looks over at Hoseok who's still looking at V who's taking his individual shots. There's some kind of calmness to the usually very energetic Hoseok. Does he really have those feelings towards V? That's what Jungkook wonders. He doesn't feel one bit weird about it, he's maybe a little excited too. Even though Jungkook loves to spend time with Taehyung and likes to be the center of his attention, he can see those two perfectly together.

"Sure, I'll help", Jungkook says, "What should we do?"

"Do you know how they divided the rooms?" Jimin asks. They're staying in a hotel for the night so they can continue the photoshoot early the next morning.

"The hyung line requested to be in one room. I think they're too done with us. But I'm with V hyung and you're with Hoseok hyung", Jungkook answers.

"Well, not anymore. We're switching rooms and I'm coming to sleep with you", Jimin decides. Jungkook raises his eyebrows a little.

"Do you think that'll work? I mean they sleep in the same room at the dorm too", he says.

"Yeah, but I'm there too. And in the hotel they'll have to sleep in the same bed anyways", Jimin shrugs.

"Okay then. You'll sleep in my room then", Jungkook says. And so they make a plan on how to get Taehyung to sleep with Hobi. Just sleep. Or sleep if they're up to it. It's really none of Jungkook's business.

 

 

The photoshoot ends for the day and they head to some practice hall in the town that was reserved for them. Five, six, seven, eight. And one, two, higher, four, five, focus, seven and eight. They've been listening to their choreographer's voice for already three hours. Jungkook is tired. He knows all of them are tired. It's been a long day. Still Jungkook can't help but feel excited about his and Jimin's plan. When the choreographer says to finally take a break, Jungkook and Jimin share a grin. It's time to put the project V-hope in motion.

"Hyung, I wanna talk to you a little bit", Jungkook sits next to Hoseok who's leaning against the wall alone.

"What is it, Jungkook?"

"There's this one person... I kind of like this one person but I'm not sure if he likes me back. How do you know when someone likes you back, hyung?" Jungkook asks, with the 'innocent maknae' voice. He doesn't get how the hyungs always give him whatever he wants when he uses that voice. The power of the maknae, Jimin would say. The power of Jungkook, Jungkook would say. Hoseok's expression brightens and he immediately gets excited.

"Who is it? Do I know him? Is he older? Well, of course he is, there's no way you'd go out with someone younger. What about his looks? Is he handsome? What does he do? Is he a singer too? Oh, is he nice or kind of a bad boy?"

"Uuh, yeah, you know him..."

"But yeah, so I guess you just need to watch how they act around you compared to other people. There should be a slight difference. Like with the guy I like, I give him a little bit more food than my other dongsaengs. Also I think if somebody likes you they touch you more. Like not necessarily your or anything but they try to find a reason to always touch your hand or hair or something. Like I usually just fix his clothes or hair a lot even if there's nothing to fix. Since I have a feeling that you like an older guy I think he's the one doing it to you and making it look like it's just a hyung taking care of his dongsaeng. That's what I do anyways. Oh, also you should note that they might be around you a lot and making you think that it's not intentional. Trust me, if they like you, it's most likely intentional. Just like me, I like to spend so much time with him", Hoseok just goes on and on. Jungkook looks at him with wide eyes. Did Hobi even realize he was talking about someone he likes? Well, better for Jungkook since this is exactly what he wanted.

"You like someone?"

"Oh", Hobi gets quiet, looking at his hands, "Yeah, I kinda do."

"Who is it? Somebody I know?" Jungkook asks and smiles excitedly.

"Yeah, I guess you two are pretty close", Hobi shrugs. So it has to be someone from Bangtan since Jungkook doesn't have a lot of friends outside of the group. Also Jungkook is very close with Taetae.

"But, hyung, I kind of wanted to ask a favor", Jungkook starts carefully even though he already knows Hoseok will say yes.

"What is it?"

"Well... The guy I like is Jimin hyung and I was wondering if maybe... Sleeping in the same room as him would make us become closer?" Jungkook asks quietly. He's terrified at how good of a liar he is. Because he's totally lying right now. Saying things that aren't true to make the plan work. It's not true. He doesn't like Jimin like that. His heart is just fluttering around Jimin because of all the attention the older always gives him. That's it.

"Oh my god, yes of course! I can totally get V to sleep in my room tonight if you want to", Hoseok offers with an excited smile.

"Yeah, I'd like that. Thank you, hyung", Jungkook smiles.

 

 

"Jungkookie, you sleeping already?" Jungkook hears Jimin ask quietly.

"No", he answers and turns to lie on his back. Once again they're laying like this: Jimin looking at Jungkook and Jungkook looking at the ceiling. The staring doesn't make Jungkook uncomfortable. He doesn't feel like he should do anything or look back at Jimin or even say something. Jimin is just looking at him and for Jungkook that's just something so natural, just like drumming with his fingers against the table or shaking his head to keep his hair from blocking his eyesight.

"Do you think we helped them at all?" Jungkook asks after a while of silence.

"I don't know. I hope so. Why?"

"What if they needed time to figure everything out and we got in the way?"

"Why would you think like that? It's pretty clear to me that they like each other and it's not like we put them to confess. They'll just sleep in the same room just like us and for them it might or might not be a big deal. We'll find out tomorrow", Jimin answers. "Go to sleep, Kookie", he quickly adds with a smile and reaches his arm to touch Jungkook's hair.

"Okay but um... I might get nightmares so just ignore me if I sleep talk or something", the younger says quietly before turning on his side, his back to Jimin.

Little did Jimin know about how bad the nightmares were. 

 

// helloo everyone, hope you're having a great day so far ^^ so i did add vhope because they're just too cute to ignore andd yeees i feel like this chapter is slightly shorter than the last one but i'll make the next one longer then xD also don't get mad at me for making jungkook have nightmares but i started to wonder one day that if i were a k-pop idol i'd probably have nightmares like every night lol but anyways thanks for reading once again and i'll see you in the next update ^^