...Stays in the dressing room

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

"Manager hyung told us to stay close by until our makeup is done so this wouldn't happen", Jungkook says when they're walking back to their dressing room. Jimin can feel that Jungkook's upset about something, but he just can't figure out what it is. Jungkook hasn't been moody at all since the confession and so Jimin feels a little unsure about what he should do about it.

"Yeah, I probably should've stayed there but I wanted to see them. We haven't really met lately", he says and touches Jungkook's hand, "You look a little too handsome."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't look then", Jungkook snaps just when they reach the room where the makeup is done and leaves Jimin's side to go play with Taehyung. To hug Taehyung. Jimin swears he's not the jealous type but seeing Jungkook laughing and hugging Tae stings a little. Jimin frowns at how tightly the older hugs back. They shouldn't be so close to each other, I'm the only one who's supposed to touch Jungkook like that, that's what Jimin is thinking when he sits down on a chair in front of a mirror and the stylist noona greets him with a smile.

"How have you been?" she asks him while pinning his hair away from his face.

"It's been super busy but I'm good. Excited to make a comeback", Jimin answers with a smile. It's only half real though, because his thoughts are still in Jungkook. What did he do wrong? Why is the maknae suddenly mad at him?

"Are you nervous?" the stylist asks and starts putting the base makeup on. Jimin enjoys the feel of her massaging his face a little and closes his eyes.

"Yeah. It's been a while since we were on stage", he answers. It's almost everytime the same conversation in the beginning but Jimin doesn't mind. He enjoyes the small talk with the makeup artist. They're usually really sweet and nice to talk to but they also let him sleep whenever he's tired.

"I can't stop listening to your new song", she admits with a small laugh. Jimin also laughs a little awkwardly since he's not really sure what to say to that. It's been three years already but he still gets flustered everytime someone says this. 

 

 

Hours pass and their rehearsal recording goes without any problem. They eat lunch and play games. Jungkook seems to be a little less mad at Jimin and glances at him from time to time. When they're waiting for their turn to go on stage, Jimin decides it's a good time to go talk to the younger.

"Are you nervous?" Jimin asks and goes to stand beside Jungkook who's leaning against the wall with a frown on his face.

"Yeah", he answers simply and steps away from the wall, looking at Jimin with a nervous, almost panicking, look in his eyes. Jimin smiles and pats Jungkook's back and lets his hand slide down to touch the younger's . As expected that makes the nervousness in Jungkook's eyes disappear and be replaced with a little bit of shock and annoyance like it usually does. This time there's something more too. It looks to Jimin like Jungkook actually likes it and that makes a grin appear on his lips.

"Does this help?" he asks with a teasing smile, not taking his hand away. Nobody seems to notice that he's touching Jungkook. They're all too busy preparing in their own ways.

"Stop it, hyung", Jungkook says quietly and moves Jimin's hand away, taking a step back. Jimin again steps forward, really close to Jungkook.

"God knows what I'd give so I could kiss you right now", Jimin's voice is low and he's looking in Jungkook's eyes intensively.

"You can't."

"I know. I just wish I could." There's a moment of silence.

"Me too", Jungkook says quietly.

"Dressing room afterwards?" Jimin suggests with a little sparkle in his eyes. They're not going to leave until an hour after the performance so there's plenty of time for them to kiss. Even if it's not as passionate as Jimin would want, he's too excited to even get a peck on the lips from Jungkook. It's something he's wanted to do for so long without even realizing it and now it's actually happening and Jimin feels like he's going to burst. That happy he is about Jungkook feeling the same way.

"Yeah", the younger says with a smile that's showing his bunny teeth and making his eyes disappear. It looks like Jungkook's happy too.

"I love you", Jimin reaches to whisper in his ear. There's a slight blush on the younger's cheeks and he looks away. Too cute. Jimin could just die, Jungkoook is way too cute.

"Back at you", he mumbles and wraps his arms around Jimin, burying his face against the older's neck. His breath tickles a little but Jimin doesn't mind because it's Jungkook hugging him voluntarily. The younger is back to the shy Jungkook and Jimin feels so endeared by him.

"I wanna hear it", Jimin whispers.

"I love you, too", Jungkook mumbles against his neck. He suddenly presses a kiss on Jimin's collarbone and the older's face gets so red that with his orange hair he looks like an orange.

 

 

"We're here with the super hot boy group who have made their comeback today", the MC says once the camera is recording, "can you tell us about the concept for this comeback?" Namjoon starts telling the story behind the concept with Hoseok adding something here and there. It's been a long day already and they're all tired but still they're smiling for the camera and talking energeticly.

"We have a few questions from your fans, too", the MC announces after a few basic questions, "first one is 'if you should date one of the members, who would it be'?"

"Jin hyung", Namjoon answers.

"Taetae", says Hoseok.

"Jungkookie", Jimin says and glances at the younger with a smile. He knows Jungkook's not going to say his name. It's just a part of their image and he's okay with it as long as he gets to have Jungkook to himself when the cameras are off and the doors are closed. 

"Jimin", Yoongi answers.

"Yoongi hyung", Jungkook says, surprising everyone. His usual answer would be Taehyung. Jimin takes this as a sign that things have really changed between him and Jungkook. Yoongi looks at the younger with a surprised expression and then shrugs it off because it's Jungkook and the maknae is always weird.

"Hoseok hyung", Taehyung says.

"Namjoon, probably", answers Jin.

"The second question says: 'Have you changed rooms since your last comeback? Who is rooming with who?'"

"Well, we have three rooms, right?" Jin starts, "I'm in the same room with Yoongi, Namjoon is with Jungkook and the three trouble makers share a room."

"That's right, except nowadays Jimin doesn't really sleep in our room that often", Taehyung blurts before really thinking and Jimin makes a note to self to kill him later.

"Why so?" the mc asks with a surprised tone.

"Nowadays he's been sleeping a lot next to Jungkookie", Namjoon explains, "Our maknae has been sleeping a little badly."

"Does sleeping next to Jimin help you sleep better then?" the mc asks and looks at Jungkook, who looks a little flustered. He's used to these kinds of questions since their fans always have shipped him with Jimin but now that they are actually together, it feels a little different all of a sudden.

"Yeah, it does. I've been a little homesick lately and missed my family so since Jimin hyung is also from Busan, he makes me feel a little better about it and makes me feel a little like I'm back home in Busan and so I'm also able to sleep better", Jungkook explains, leaving the nightmare part out which doesn't surprise Jimin. Of course the younger doesn't wan their fans to worry too much. Being homesick is something that's very common and so it doesn't make the fans too worried.

"Well, that's good. I bet ARMYs are all relieved to know that you're able to sleep well", the mc smiles, "they also want to know who's the most erted one out of all of you."

"J-hope", says Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin in unison, earning a "yah!" from Hoseok.

"Namjoon", Jin says.

"Jungkook", Hoseok answers.

"Jimin hyung", Jungkook says. Jimin damns all their fans for being so erted. Like seriously though. But then again... the BTS members are ARMYs' role models. Does it mean that the members are the real erts here? Jimin really has to bring it up with them some time soon.

"And I bet you're busy with all the schedules and training and so you have to wake up really early. Who wakes up whom and who's the hardest to wake up?"

"I'm usually the first one up and I wake up Jimin, Taetae and Hobi first and then go to try to wake up Jungkook for the first time. Since he never wakes up immediately, I wake up Namjoon and then go back to my room to wake up Yoongi and put on my clothes and then I go back to wake up Jungkook and to see he really gets up", Jin explains, sounding like a mom of six monster children.

"Jungkook's definitely the worst in the morning. I usually make him breakfast since I often find him sleeping against the fridge. I think he's asleep until we get out of the house", Jimin laughs at the memories of taking care of the maknae in the mornings. The interview goes on like that, and they laugh and have a good time talking about the comeback and each other.

 

 

It's after midnight when they get home and they're all dead tired. Arguing about who gets to shower first, they all hurry with washing up so they can soon go to sleep. Jimin showers after Jungkook and when he's done, he puts on the shorts he usually sleeps in and goes to Jungkook's room. The maknae is already in bed with lights off and eyes closed.

"Hey", Jimin says quietly and climbs next to Jungkook under the blanket. The younger opens his eyes a little bit and smiles.

"Hey."

"Can I sleep here?" Jimin asks.

"You don't have to ask, hyung. You know it makes me sleep better", Jungkook says and wraps an arm around his hyung.

"Sleep well, Kookie", Jimin says quietly and presses his lips quickly against Jungkook's.

"Sleep well, Jiminnie hyung."

 

 

// and again, a jikook sleeping scene... it's getting out of control xD as soon as you're done with the sleeping scenes just tell me and i won't write them anymore lol

for the good part... this is the longest chapter i've written! did you like it? did you like the interview? did you like that something actually happened for once during this fic? xD also for the next chapter do you wanna see jealous jimin or jungkook?

i'm really trying to improve my writing these days since i feel like i haven't gotten any better for over a year... i don't really know if this chapter is any better than the last ones though

i'm sorry i haven't updated for a while... it's been a little busy with school and practice. i'll try to update soon but honestly i have so much homework right now i don't know when i'll be able to :( anyways thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting and i'll see you in the next update! ^^