Can I get a little bit of Hope?

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

A/N: once again i'm so sorry for taking so long... i've been super busy with school and dance and tbh i kinda lost motivation to write this for a while (lol i got depressed cuz i made jikook break up what even) but i hope there's still someone reading this lol

but yes this chap will be mostly vhope centric bc i've been completely ignoring them OTL but i still hope you enjoy this kind of a fluffy filler chapter!! (which once again will be SUPER short and super crappy i've never written anything as bad as this bc it's been too long since i updated and i just need to keep writing before i completely forget about this but bare with me bc the next chap WILL be longer and better cuz i have real plans for it lol) also whoop whoop for the 20th chapter!!!! how long should i write this?? let me know in the comments what you think *3* 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hyung!" Hoseok is woken by someone painfully jumping on him and strangling him. Or hugging him? So he opens his left eye a little to see a mop of brown hair and a boxy smile on the face he loves so very much. Not so much right now, though. "What is it, Taetae?" he asks with a raspy voice with his right hand rubbing his face.

"I'm so glad you're finally back!" Taehyung says with a pout of sorts. It would be a pout but he's smiling so much it just looks dumb. That brings a smile on Hoseok's lips as he finally realizes where he is. He came back last night from Gwangju, from meeting his family for a whole week after they finished their activities. He hasn't seen Taehyung since.

"I'm glad I'm back too", Hoseok says, now completely awake, and wraps his arms thightly around the younger one. "When are the rest leaving?" They arranged their trips so that when the rest of Bangtan would be meeting their families, Taehyung and Hoseok would be home alone.

"Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung already left, Jungkook's leaving in an hour and Jimin sometime after that", Taehyung says, his head resting on Hoseok's chest. Their smiles fade a little at the mention of Jimin and Jungkook. It's obvious they broke up. Neither has left their rooms for the whole week according to Jin. Nobody told Bangtan's eldest about the two dating but it's obvious Jin figured it out. It's no wonder; he's not stupid.

"I was thinking..." Hoseok says but doesn't go on as if he's debating with himself whether he should or shouldn't say something.

"You were thinking about what, hyung?"

"Nothing. I just missed you." Hoseok wraps his arms around the younger one even tighter.

"I missed you, too", Taehyung smiles.

 

 

"Hey, Jiminnie", Hoseok sits on the edge of Jimin's bed and shakes the younger one a little to make sure he's awake. Jimin's lying on his side facing the wall and turns his head to look at Hoseok. "Are you ok? Jin hyung says you haven't gotten up for like four days besides going to the toilet."

"Mm, I'm okay, hyung", Jimin says with a smile so forced nobody would buy that.

"I heard about you and Jungkook..."

"Don't do that, okay? Don't feel sorry for me. I was the one to dump him. I don't even love him anymore so it's fine", the younger one sighs and turns his head to face the wall again. That's a one big lie.

"What did he do?" Hoseok asks. He's not too sure if Jimin wants to talk about it but he's too curious. "He didn't love me." The whisper from Jimin makes Hoseok sigh in frustration. How can Jimin think like that? It's so obvious that Jungkook's head over heels for his hyung, he just doesn't have the same way of expressing it as Jimin.

"You're being completely ridiculous. You know that, right? He loves you. You'd have to be ing dumb not to see it. My guess is that he just suddenly got self-conscious or something. You know the kid is stubborn as hell and how he gets when he's self-conscious. If that's the only reason you broke up with him, I suggest you grow some balls and go get him back", Hoseok says. He's not the type to get mad but Jimin and Jungkook are so frustrating.

"I just don't love him anymore. Didn't feel right", Jimin says and that's the end of the conversation. Hoseok's had enough of it and now he just wants to spend some time with Taehyung.

 

 

"Something's on your mind, hyung", Taehyung says ten minutes after Jungkook left for the airport. With Jimin still being a depressed and lying in his bed like it's the end of the world but convincing that he's fine, it's almost as if it's just Hoseok and Taehyung home. Hoseok furrows his eyebrows a little and looks down at Tae whose head is resting on the older one's lap.

"Yeah", he just says. There's no denying it.

"What is it?"

"I was thinking... I know we're not boyfriends or anything but I do love you like that and being away from you... I just I don't know", he's not able to really ask what he wants to ask. Not after what happened to Jimin and Jungkook. They were so in love and still broke up. Tae and Hobi are still just getting used to the idea of loving each other. If a couple like Jimin and Jungkook would break up then what would happen to him and Taehyung?

"And you realized you don't like the idea of being away from me and now you want to be my boyfriend. Am I right?" the way Taehyung says it isn't at all bratty or mean, it's a little eager which surprises Hoseok.

"Yeah, you're right."

"Well, are you gonna ask me?" Tae has a playful smile on his lips and he's looking at his hand that is intertwined with Hoseok's hand.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course, stupid", Hoseok doesn't quite let Taehyung finish the sentence before pressing his lips on the younger's. They don't have a lot of time to make out before the phone rings and they both sigh in disappointment at the interruption.

"Hello?" Hoseok answers the phone and almost drops it after what he hears.

"There's been a car accident. Jungkook's in the hospital."