Fifty shades of Jungkook 2.0

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

A/N: I know it's been an eternity since i updated... i'm sorry!! i'm pretty sure nobody is reading this anymore hahahaha anyways here's a (short, sorry ;-;) valentine's special since it's valentine's day. i don't really celebrate it since i'm single af but i still thought it'd be a good opportunity to pick this story back up. btw the title is 2.0 because for those of you who don't know, i already have a fic called fifty shades of jungkook (if you haven't read it, you haven't missed anything, worry not lol i want to jump out of a window every time i read it bc yikes the first fics i wrote) but i like the name so i'm just gonna use it again xD

happy valentine's day for everyone and for those like me who don't have a special someone to buy roses and chocolate for, do buy them for yourself! nothing wrong with having a date with yourself ;) 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jungkook doesn’t really like Valentine’s Day. It’s not that he doesn’t enjoy making his loved ones happy, it’s just that he thinks it’s more meaningful to do something nice on a regular day rather than on a day where you sort of have to. So while Jungkook does enjoy making Jimin feel loved (Jungkook is so bad with expressing his emotions that every time he accomplishes it, he feels amazing), he doesn’t like to celebrate Valentine’s day, he never really has either because of their busy schedule and because of never having been in a relationship. Jimin however loves Valentine’s day, he’s such a romantic and loves stuff like that, the heart-shaped chocolates and pink cards and flowers. Every year he’s so upset that he can’t properly celebrate Valentine’s day so this year Jungkook wants to do something for him. He doesn’t really have an excuse to skip Valentine’s this year since they’re on vacation and he has somebody to celebrate with.

“Hyung”, Jungkook says one night when they’re lying in Jimin’s bed, both on their phones.

“Mhmm?” Jimin doesn’t look up from his phone.

“It’s past midnight.”

“And?” now Jimin glances over at Jungkook.

“It’s Valentine’s day”, Jungkook grins, showing the date on his phone. It indeed is February 14th. He's surprised Jimin didn't mention it the minute the day changed, usually Jimin is so up to date with these things. It could be the vacation, they've been in Busan for a week already and Jungkook has totally lost track of time. They decided they would stay ten days at Jimin's house and then another ten days at Jungkook's house and so far it's been great. Jimin's family is so welcoming and gives them their own space. 

“Happy Valentine’s day”, Jimin leans over to press his lips on Jungkook’s. Jungkook answers the kiss softly, soon pulling away. 

“Will you be my Valentine?” he asks with a wide smile. Jimin kisses him again. 

"Do you even have to ask?"

 

 

The next morning Jimin expects to wake up with Jungkook in his arms but that's not the case. Jimin can't say he's not disappointed, today of all days he wanted to have the most cliche romantic morning you could imagine. Jimin imagined waking Jungkook up with kisses and then cuddling for an hour before actually getting up but the younger one's nowhere to be seen. Jimin's parents left to work early so Jungkook probably went downstairs so he wouldn't wake Jimin up. Jimin gets up with a sigh and walks downstairs into the living room where Jungkook is dancing with his headphones on. It's not reallly dancing, the moves are small like he's just trying to memorize them but he still looks good and instantly Jimin doesn't feel upset anymore. He knows Jungkook can't stop mocving, it's like he has so much energy but he doesn't know how to properly use it or let it out so he constantly has to keep moving, dancing and exercising. Some people just are like that.

"Hey", Jimin says, when Jungkook notices him and takes his headphones off, "You woke up early."

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep", the other one says with a small smile and puts his phone and earpplugs in the front pocket of his over-sized black hoodie. Jimin sits down on the sofa but Jungkook keeps on doing the small moves, he seems so focused on it. Looks like Jungkook's had enough of lying around. For the first few days he would sleep for over ten hours and not leave his bed but once he's slept enough he has to start moving again. 

"You wanna do something today?" Jimin asks.

"I booked the dance studio for a few hours for us so if you want to, we could go dancing", Jungkook suggests and Jimin's not surprised. He actually gets excited at the thought of being in the studio and just dancing.

"Yeah, of course. It's been a while since we went just the two of us", he smiles, "What time?"

"It's from two to five. I thought we could go eat afterwards", Jungkook says. Jimin doesn't say anything, he just stares at the amazing boy in front of him, so full of energy and the look of concentration on his face. Jungkook's not smiling, he's just staring at the floor as he's trying to remember what comes after some move.

"Did you eat breakfast yet?" Jimin asks.

"Not yet."

"Let's go then, I'll make something for you", he stands up and takes Jungkook's hand to pull him into the kitchen.

"I could just eat you", Jungkook says with a low voice that makes shivers go down Jimin's spine and he turns around with wide eyes. Judging from the look on the younger's face, those words weren't meant to be heard. 

"What did you say?" Jimin asks, trying to hold back a laugh. It's not often Jungkook says dirty things sincerely, most of them are jokes and often directed at other people as well, but the sincere ones are the most entertaining. It's not like Jimin doesn't want him like that, he does. God only knows how much. But for some reason Jimin just finds it amusing.

"I said I could just kiss you", Jungkook says with a straight face, obviously thinking Jimin bought it.

"Go for it then", Jimin still has an amused smile on his lips. Jungkook pulls him closer and presses his lips on Jimin's. It's a really good kiss, better than any breakfast could ever be. 

 

 

"Where are we going?" Jimin asks when they're walking outside after getting dinner, nothing too fancy, just ramyeon and kimbap and spicy rice cakes. Basically anything they wanted to eat. It wasn't anything close to romantic but Jimin didn't mind, it would've been a bit weird to go to a fancy restaurant anyway. Jungkook was very quiet throughout the whole dinner which would've been totally normal but he seemed nervous for some reason.

"Oh, I thought we could spend the night at a hotel", Jungkook says, quietly again. Oh. 

"Oh."

"Don't get any ideas", the taller hits Jimin's arm (is he embarrassed?), "Your parents are gonna find out about us if we spend the night there because you can't keep your hands to yourself. You'd be whining and begging for kisses so loudly that they would find out." It's true, Jimin's parents don't know and for the time being he'd like to keep it that way. Not because he's ashamed but he just wants it to be serious before telling them. Not that his feelings for Jungkook aren't serious, he's madly in love with the younger. Jimin doesn't know why he doesn't want his parents to know.

"Yeah, yeah. You're just as whiny, you're even worse than I am!" Jimin laughs and touches Jungkook's hand. It's already dark outside and there's nobody to be seen. They walk the rest of the way in silence, both lost in their thoughts. It's comfortable even though Jungkook seems still a bit nervous for whatever reason. Jimin starts to feel a little uneasy, noticing how Jungkook's behaviour seems similar to the one right before they broke up. Their relationship has been perfect since they got back together and considerably better than the first time around. They started to communicate a lot more. So why is Jungkook so nervous?

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks. Of course Jungkook wouldn't take him to a hotel if he was about to dump Jimin, right? No, that can't be it, Jimin's sure Jungkook would never do that.

"Yeah, of course. Just a bit tired from the dancing and stuff", Jungkook flashes him a reassuring smile that makes Jimin instantly feel better. They had more fun at the studio than they have for a while. For a while they would dance together some choreographies they already knew (some of them hip hop or other "manly" types and some of them girl group dances Jungkook loves so much) and then they would just let the music play and freestyle to it (or make out).

"Don't you fall asleep on me tonight if we're paying for the room", Jimin shakes his head with an eyesmile.

"I won't, I promise."  

 

 

When they finally arrive at the hotel, Jungkook leads Jimin towards the elevator. It's a very tasteful place, very classy with wine red and gold colours everywhere. Even the elevator is fancy, one of the walls is fully mirror and the other walls are gold.

"I actually came here this morning", Jungkook surprisingly says.

"You did?"

"Yeah. I cuddled you for a few hours because every time I do it you just won't wake up for hours and when I got up I gave you a pillow to hug. It was really a sight, I should've filmed it. Anyways, the fact you didn't even know I was gone just proves what an amazing person I am and how good I am at literally everything", he laughs a bit at the memory of whatever he saw this morning and Jimin frowns.

"That's not fair", he says. "Of course it is", Jungkook grins and stops in front of the door 214, "Oh by the way, you should put this on your eyes." He hands Jimin a blue skarf.  

"What is this? Fifty shades of Grey? Am I Anastasia? Are you going to make me sign a contract?" Jimin can't stop the questions from coming out of his mouth. He doesn't know if it excites or amuses him more. There's a thrill when Jungkook ties the skarf as a blindfold and leads Jimin into the room after opening the door. Jungkook's hand is on Jimin's lower back as he's pushing the shorter one gently forward.

"Not exactly Fifty Shades but I hope this will still do", Jungkook says and takes the blindfold off. The room is stunning. There's rose pedals everywhere and candles lit on the tables and oh the bed, the king-sized bed that looks so comfortable and so inviting. 

"Oh, wow", is the only thing Jimin can get out of his mouth.

"You like it?" Jungkook asks.

"I love it. I love you, how are you so amazing?" Jimin wonders, as he's looking around the room.

"I love you." It's so simple but it's so wonderful, the feeling those three words can wake.

"Is this why you've been so nervous today?" Jimin finally turns around to look at Jungkook who's leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets.

"No, well, kind of", he answers and walks to Jimin, so close they can feel each other's breath, "I swear if what I'm about to say ever leaves this room or if you ever find it in your heart to tease me about it, I will probably jump out of the window but, um... I'm ready."

"Do you mean..." Jimin's not sure how to finish his question. There's only one thing that could mean. Only one, one that makes Jimin's heart beat twice as fast.

"Yeah, if I were better with words this would sound more romantic so I'm sorry. Let's have ", Jungkook says, biting his lip after the words come out, looking worried because Jimin doesn't say a thing, "If you want to."

"I do want to", Jimin manages to say. He can't get Jungkook's lips on his own fast enough, it seems like forever until they're on the bed with both shirts off, just staring at each other because the other one is just so ing perfect. After a while mere staring isn't enough anymore and they're trying to feel as much as they can as soon as they can. It's their first time together and it could not be more incredible. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/Npt2: oh it wasn't that short after all hahahaha sorry for not writing the detailsss but i at writing , you're just gonna have to use your imagination ;) if you liked this chap leave a commenttt and i'll write more, thanks for reading y'all marshmallows ^^