Fanfiction and Namjin being parents

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

Ever since their debut Jungkook's been one to easily be lost in his thoughts and wander off without even realizing it. This happens a lot on stage too, like the 2015 MAMAs and many other award galas. So there's a silent agreement among the other members to always make sure that the maknae is standing where he should be standing. It's usually either Jimin, Taehyung or Hoseok, since Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi are often in the middle. That's why happened the moment where Jimin, as their fans put it, grabbed Jungkook's on national TV. That's not at all the case, Jimin just made sure that Jungkook was where he was supposed to be. Jimin just happened to pull the younger forward by grabbing the front of his pants. That was a pure accident. Of course if it happened now, it probably wouldn't be that much of an accident.

Once again Jungkook is wandering off on stage and he's like a meter away from the group. Jimin glances at him, trying to figure out a way to get the boy back without drawing too much attention to them while Namjoon is giving his speech because they got their 2nd win. So Jimin quickly reaches and pulls Jungkook by his belt, surprising the younger. Jungkook looks at Jimin with widened eyes when he steps closer, so he's actually next to s.

"Don't wander off away from me", Jimin whispers and his hand lingers a while on Jungkook's hip. The younger doesn't react, he just keeps looking at the audience but Jimin knows he heard him and just doesn't want even more Jikook on stage: Jungkook wandering off and Jimin getting him back au writings on the internet. It's not like Jungkook minds them that much, after all all fangirls write fanfiction and stuff, but ever since the MAMA incident this particular scene has been really popular and he'd rather have the fans see something cute that they actually did on purpose. Of course, Jungkook and Jimin have been on tumblr and they've seen all of the Look at Jungkook and Jimin looking at each other even though Hobi is speaking, this is true love posts and they think it's cute how much ARMYs ship them. It makes Jungkook feel a little less... What could be the word for it? Afraid? Afraid of dating Jimin. A little less afraid what people might think if their relationship would leak one day.

"Namjoon, can you take care of this?" Jungkook hears Jin say to Namjoon, as more of a command than a question. Those two are like the parents of Bangtan, always trying to figure out how to take care of the younger members. Nothing romantic between them, Namjoon and Jin are just like parents. Jungkook sighs because he knows what's coming.

"Jungkookie", Namjoon says and comes to walk beside the maknae.

"I know, next time I won't get lost in my thoughts", Jungkook says.

"Good boy", Namjoon pats his head and walks off to go ahead. They're skipping restaurant tonight, since everyone feels more like just ordering in. That's why they go almost straight from the stage to the van and drive home.

"Want me to hold you by your pants the next time from the beginning?" Jimin whispers to Jungkook with a grin and the younger rolls his eyes.

"You literally could've just pulled me by my hand but no, you had to do MAMAs and grab my pants again."

"Of course, it's more fun that way", Jimin smiles brightly.

"You're such a ert. Remind me again why do I like you?"

"Because I'm the most awesomest person on this planet and nobody would fit so well with you. Besides, you don't like me. You're totally so completely in love with me that you don't even know what you'd do without me."

"You're so full of yourself, hyung", Jungkook laughs but still quickly touches Jimin's hand. 

 

 

"I want fried chicken", Jungkook announces when Namjoon is on the phone making the order later at the dorm. They're ordering from a nearby place where they're regulars by now since you can get almost anything from there and the delivery is so fast. 

"Jin hyung?" Namjoon calls out, getting a 'mmh' as an answer, "is Jungkook allowed to have fried chicken?"

"Yeah, he hasn't eaten it this week yet", Jin answers and Jungkook smiles smugly because Taehyung isn't allowed to have pizza like he wanted to. Jimin just wants food, he doesn't really care what it is, be it beef or chicken or fish, he just wants food.

"Okay", Namjoon goes back to making the order.

"You and your chicken", Jimin shakes his head with a smile, sitting on the couch. He takes the remote from the table in front of the couch (which usually isn't there since they move it away so they have more room to mess around and dance and play in) and turns the TV on.

"Can't say I'm the only one with an obsession", Jungkook just grins and fixes his beanie, making sure to show off his muscles. Jimin swallows, trying not to look that way and fall for it. He just loves Jungkook's arms. Like damn, the boy is still like two years old but he's got muscles. It's so not necessary for him to wear a beanie inside and fix it and there's no reason why he should wear a short-sleeved shirt anywhere near Jimin. How are they supposed to keep their relationship a secret if Jimin is just drooling over those divine arms? 

"Don't do that", Jimin says through gritted teeth when Jungkook sits next to him.

"Do what?" the younger asks innocently, reaching to scratch his neck once again showing off his arms.

"You know exactly what."

"Just say it, hyung", Jungkook grins. Jimin sighs frustrated and streches so that his shirt pulls up, showing a little of his abs. He knows that's the only way to make Jungkook flustered. 

"Namjoon, do you know who didn't eat their vegetables this morning? Somebody left theirs in the sink", Jin suddenly shouts from the kitchen and both Jungkook and Jimin quiet down to listen. Namjoon and Jin's conversations are so normal but still so hilarious at the same time. 

"I think it was Yoongi hyung", Namjoon answers and goes to the kitchen where Jin is making a sallad. Of course they ordered food already but Jin demands that all of them eat something healthy too.

"Do you need help, hyung? I could cut the tomatoes."

"I'd rather go a week without eating and get acne and break my nose than let you cut the tomatoes, Namjoon. Just get out of my kitchen and go make sure that Hoseok is going to the shower now", Jin answers to Namjoon and Jimin and Jungkook are having a hard time holding back a laugh. Those two are just like real parents, always fighting about who has to take care of the kids. They actually use that word, the kids.

"Hyung, you'll put the kids to sleep tonight, I did it yesterday!" Namjoon shouts to Jin as he's walking to check on Hobi. There it is again, nobody's really sure if they notice it themselves. One of these days Namjoon will probably call Jin mom and Jin will call him dad and everything will be weird.

"Do you think they realize that we're all grown-ups here?" Jimin asks quietly, careful so that Jin doesn't hear.

"I'm positive they don't. You know yesterday Jin came up to me while I was on the phone with my mom and he asked who I was talking to and when I said my mom, he just goes like 'who?'. I think he actually thinks that he's our mom. He won't even let me drink anything that has alcohol in it", Jungkook scoffs.

"Well, babies shouldn't drink, Jin hyung's right about that", Jimin shrugs. Jungkook stays quiet for a while, just breathing deeply and then he's suddenly pushed Jimin against the couch and is on top of him, tickling the out of the older.

"A baby, huh? I'll show you a baby", Jungkook says quietly with a low voice while Jimin is laughing so hard that he can't even breathe.

"I'm not a baby. , I'll make you have a baby", Jungkook goes on and then freezes when he realizes what he just said. So does Jimin. He did not just say that. 

"You did not just say that."

"I did not just say that."

"Oh my god, Kookie, I didn't know you were that . Just in case you've been skipping all the biology homework you've had, it's biologically impossible for you to get me pregnant", Jimin laughs at Jungkook's deep red face. He loves to tease the younger since Jungkook's always teasing him too. Just a tiny part of him thinks it's not right to make fun of Jungkook's slip up. Jungkook glares at him for a while before getting up and walking to the kitchen where Jin is making the sallad.

 

 

"Kook-ah, we should start a new tradition", Jimin says that night when they're lying in bed, both on their phones. Namjoon is nowhere to be seen since he lost the argument with Jin and is trying to get Hobi and Taehyung to sleep. He'll probably sleep on the couch too, like for the past few nights and Jimin knows that if Jin knew about Jungkook and Jimin, he'd make Namjoon sleep there with no exceptions.

"What might that be?" Jungkook asks, still staring at his phone.

"We should start reading fanfiction about us", Jimin mumbles. It's not the first time he's suggested that. They used to read fanfics even before they were together and had a good laugh thinking if they really happened. Now... They aren't laughing so much.

"They freak me out, though."

"Did it say in the description what you read?" Jimin grins. 

"Yeah, I think so, why?" Jungkook still isn't paying as much attention to Jimin as his phone. 

"No wonder you were freaked out then. is like basically so you don't wanna read that. But we'll find something cute. We should search on Tumblr." This though gets a reaction out of Jungkook. He stops scrolling on his phone with his eyes widened and slowly turns to look at Jimin. The poor boy looks shocked that he's read about him and Jimin.

"But hyung, neither of us has an account there", Jungkook says, not wanting to read any more. 

"You can still search stuff there", Jimin shrugs. 

"Oh. Well, let's do it then."

"I kind of already searched some. This one here is about us as youtubers", Jimin explains and Jungkook turns to lie on his stomach so he can get a better view of Jimin's phone screen. It's not exactly a story since it's made up of gifs and the maker has only written what they're saying. Nevertheless it's amazing, Jungkook can't bring himself to understand how someone could come up with this and make the outcome this great, too. It's funny and fluffy and makes Jungkook blush when he looks at Jimin.

"Hyung, it was you who said it first", Jungkook says quietly when they get to the part where the two boys are arguing about who said I love you first.

"No, it wasn't. You said it first, I'm certain", Jimin shakes his head.

"No, I said..." Jungkook realizes he actually did say it first, "But you said you're in love with me first."

"Is there a difference?"

"Yes! You say 'I love you' to everybody but saying 'I'm in love with you' is only to your boyfriend or girlfriend."

"If you say so", Jimin just shrugs and smiles. They read a few more, one about them being internet friends. It's so well made too, the maker has edited their pictures to make them seem like snapchats and s/he has made tweets too. They make Jungkook smile and laugh and he can't believe those are actually about him and Jimin, that those people actually want them to be together.

"I really do love you so much. You know that, right?" Jimin says and his whole face is bright, smiling when he's looking at the boy next to him. Jungkook can see it on his face, all the love and it makes him feel overwhelmed. So feeling really loved Jungkook rests his head on the pillow so their foreheads are touching and they're looking into each others eyes. Jimin loves Jungkook's eyes, he loves how they get widened when the younger is flustered and how they light up whenever Jungkook is laughing and just the look in his eyes when he's looking at Jimin. 

"I do", he whispers with a small smile, "And I love you too so much."

"I love you", Jimin says and presses his lips on Jungkook's quickly. The contact makes Jimin's heart skip a beat even though it's not even nearly the first time they've kissed. 

"You already said that", Jungkook utters a laugh.

"I know but I love you."

"I love you", Jungkook whispers and pulls Jimin against his chest after the older put his phone away so they could go to sleep. Jimin feels so warm and safe with Jngkook's arms around him. It's such an incredible feeling, being so comfortable around someone. Jimin thought he'd never experience this kind of feeling where just being himself is enough and more. He pulls Jungkook close to him, suddenly desperate to be as close as possible and Jungkook rests his hand on Jimin's back and kisses the older's forehead.

"Good night, hyung."

"Good night, my Kookie."

 

 

// OKAY WHAT IS THIS an update after two days?? i had the most fun while writing this chapter for some reason so i hope you liked it ^^ what did you think about namjin in this chap? i kinda rly like them as the "parents" lol

and there wasn't too much fluff this time bc i feel like in real relationships they're not always that fluffy all the time. anyways what did you think about jikook in this chap? and about them reading fanfics? the ones i mentioned are real ones that i've read and loved and i'll link them heeere.

gkook.tumblr.com made the youtuber au

ulookfreshlikesalad.tumblr.com made the internet friends au (at least i believe they made them since i found them on their tumbrls. i don't really use tumblr... don't think i'm weird xD) also if anyone feels weird about me using these fics in this one, just say so and i'll rewrite the scene so they'll read fics that aren't real haha

anyways wow this chap was just idk why i liked writing this so much XD did you like it? AND ONCE AGAIN a sleeping scene but because namgyu4ever wanted one so i couldn't say no to her lol

hope you liked this chap anddd thank you for reading ^^ see you in the next update! (if there is one...)