What happens in the dressing room...

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

"Let's get this party started then", Namjoon says as all the members are getting inside the van at 6am. For once they're not tired but full of enthusiasm, even Yoongi. 

"I really can't wait", Hoseok says when he sits down next to Yoongi.

"Me neither", says Jimin who sits next to Taehyung and Jungkook goes to sit next to Jin since the leader called shotgun.

"I've missed being on stage", Jungkook sighs and leans his head on Jin's shoulder. Jin, being the caring eomma hyung, pats the maknae's head. Everyone agrees to it and then they get quiet. No matter how excited they are, they're still at least as nervous. It's been months since the last time they were on stage and no amount of practice could take the nervousness away. Namjoon turns the radio on and the boys start to sing along to all the songs they know.

 

 

"Seokjin and Yoongi, you're first for makeup and hair. Others just stay nearby and they'll call your name when it's your turn", the manager said and went off to take care of something probably related to some paper work Jimin doesn't even want to know about. Too exhausting. Too complicated. Just all and all, not for Jimin.

"Hey, Jimin", their coordi noona smiles brightly at him while passing by and Jimin bows his head a little with a smile.

"Noona, have you seen Jungkook? I lost him the minute we got here."

"Oh, I think I saw him at the couches listening to music. In the dressing room", she answers and then goes off to do whatever it is she has to do. Which probably wouldn't be for Jimin either. Jimin bows once more and heads off to the dressing room to look for the maknae who always seems to be wandering in his own world. Jimin does find Jungkook sitting on the dressing room's couch behind a coat rack with his earphones on and eyes closed.

"Kookie-ah", Jimin says, stopping to stand beside the couch. Of course the younger one doesn't hear him and so Jimin sits beside him.

"Hyung", Jungkook snaps out of his thoughts and takes the earphones out.

"I was looking for you."

"Well, here I am", Jungkook says and for a while they just look at each other smiling like idiots. Jimin can feel that things are still a little awkward between the two of them but now it's just the cute kind of awkward, the kind where you're a little bit shy to look your crush in the eyes. The kind that makes your heart flutter. Around Jungkook Jimin's heart keeps fluttering like it's the first time he sees the maknae. It's the feeling of a first love. Jimin has been in relationships before debuting too but he's never been in love and now he knows: Jungkook is his first love.

"I wanna kiss you", Jimin suddenly says, breaking the silence. Jungkook looks surprised for a while and then glances around to see if there's anyone in the room. There's just the two of them and even the door is closed. The maknae turns to look at Jimin with a grin.

"Go ahead."

"Okay", Jimin says with eyes widened in surprise at how easily he agreed to it. He leans forward, placing his hand on Jungkook's thigh, and presses his lips against Jungkook's. The younger immediately kisses him back and Jimin presses his body against Jungkook's, so that the younger's back is against the couch. Somewhere deep in Jimin's thoughts there's a red light, that they shouldn't be doing this and that someone could come in any second. Pushing those thoughts away, he runs his hand against Jungkook's side and kisses him more passionately.

"Hyung..." Jungkook says after a while of making out and puts his hands on Jimin's shoulders.

"Sorry", the older immediately sits up. It's easy for him to forget that this might actually be the first relationship Jungkook's ever been in and even though he's not underage anymore, it's easy for Jimin to forget that Jungkook is still young.

"It's okay", Jungkook says looking a little flustered, "I just didn't expect quite that."

"We can take it slow. We've got all the time in the world to be together and make out", Jimin smiles, "If that's what you want, of course." As a yes Jungkook reaches forward to give Jimin a quick kiss and smiles his signature bunny smile.

 

 

"Jungkook, it's your turn", the stylist says an hour later and Jungkook stands up from the floor he was sitting on to walk over to the chair in front of a mirror where the stylist is waiting for him. Jimin observes Jungkook's movement, the way he walks, the way he smiles at the stylist and how he flexes his arms a little without even noticing it.

"Are you nervous? This is your first stage after a few months", the stylist asks Jungkook while pinning his hair away from his face so she can apply makeup freely. Jungkook closes his eyes, like he always does when he's enjoying the feeling of someone putting his makeup on.

"A little bit yeah. But it's not like I'm never nervous", he utters a laugh and the stylist smiles.

"True. I'm sure you'll do great anyways", she says.

"I'll try my best", Jungkook smiles. 

"GOT7 is here too. Have you ran into them yet?" she asks.

"No, not yet", Jungkook just says and Jimin could swear that the younger forgot GOT7 would be performing too today. Jimin actually forgot too, which is a little embarrassing since he's really good friends with some of the members unlike the introverted maknae. Jimin feels even more excited when he realizes he's going to meet Youngjae and Jackson today. They have a group chat but haven't actually met face-to-face for a few months. And so Jimin gets up and starts his mission to find his friends. But not before quickly touching Jungkook's arm and flashing him a grin.

 

 

"Jiminnie!" Jimin hears a loud voice behind him that can be nobody but Jackson. He turns around with a smile and soon feels the air being knocked out of his lungs when Jackson pulls him violently into a lung-crushing hug.

"Hyung", Jimin laughs and pulls away from the hug. He sees Mark standing behind them, quietly observing as always.

"Hey, Mark hyung", Jimin goes to him and they shakes hands. Mark just nods with a smile. Some people seem rude while not saying anything but the look on Mark's face is nothing but friendly so Jimin doesn't mind.

"Excited about the comeback?" Jackson asks with his wide smile.

"Yeah, nervous too", Jimin admits and laughs, running his fingers through his hair. s keep telling him to stop doing it but Jimin thinks it's hot so who's to stop him? Jackson laughs.

"How's it been? Isn't this one of your last stages?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah, we have four days of promoting left", Jackson answers.

"I hope we perform at the same time again. We seriously need to meet more", Jimin smiles.

"I know! The members are always bullying me but you're so sweet, my dongsaeng", the older says over-dramatically and wraps an arm around Jimin who just laughs. The younger sees Mark rolling his eyes a little. Of course the GOT7 members don't bully Jackson any more than the BTS members bully Jimin and that's just out of love so it can't be even called bullying.

"Hyung, you're a little sensitive", Jimin laughs and Jackson gets serious.

"Ya... I thought we had a nice, no-teasing kind of friendship", he sighs, once again over-dramatically, making Jimin laugh even more.

"Hyung, you're really not funny at all", Jimin isn't almost even able to say this because he's laughing with tears in his eyes. Good thing he hasn't had his makeup done yet because if he had, the stylist would probably kill him for ruining it.

"So how come you're basically choking because you're laughing so much?" Jackson scoffs and hits Jimin's arm.

"Stop it!" Jimin says and once he realizes what he just said he starts to sing Stop it by GOT7. Or tries to, since he drops on the floor on his knees from laughing so much.

"Jiminnie", this time it's a different voice. Jimin turns to look behind him and indeed it is Jungkook, glaring at him in all his handsomeness and his makeup already done. The eye makeup is really natural and while Jimin finds Jungkook to be the most attractive person on this planet even without makeup, the boy just looks... Perfect. That makes Jimin get serious and his jaw drops looking at their maknae. Damn, Jungkook doesn't look like the youngest at all. He's really grown up.

"It's your turn", Jungkook says with a still gloomy expression on his face and Jimin slowly stands up. When did Jungkook get so handsome?

"Jimin", he says, clearly annoyed, "You need to go to makeup and hair."

"Oh, right, I'm coming", Jimin says and waves goodbye to Jackson and Mark before following Jungkook.

 

 

// i added GOT7??? yes i did! they'll appear at the music shows but for now not besides that. just a little something to make kookie a little jealous xD what do you think about it? should i keep them too?

actually i decided to cut this chapter in half since 1) i'm lazy and 2) it would've made such a huge difference in the length of all the chapters and i honestly don't like one chapter to be twice as long as the one before...

but so we've seen the first backstage kiss! what did you think about it? 

look forward to the next update since they will have the interview then (if i'll ever get that far xD) and i've planned some interesting questions ;) thanks for reading so much and see you in the next update! :3