Make me smile

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

Kookie and Jiminie <3

We left already and didn't want to wake you guys up. I made lots of food for you, check the fridge. Call if you need anything or if you just miss me too much! (Yoongi said you wouldn't. I'd be glad to prove him wrong.)

<3: Jin

 

Jungkook utters a laugh after reading Bangtan's eomma's note. So typical. He checks the fridge and oh, the sight. A wide smile spreads over the maknae's lips as he stares inside the fridge in fascination. One would think that the hyungs left for weeks, that's how much food Jin made. He must've gotten up so early to make all that. 

"Wow", Jungkook just stands in front of the fridge, looking at the food like it's his first love. But then again isn't food his first love? He feels happy whenever he sees or smells good food and when he gets to be with (eat) his favorite food, he feels like there's nothing wrong in the world. If Jungkook could marry food, he probably would. That's what a first love is, right?

"Kookie?" Jimin's voice snaps Jungkook out of his thoughts and the younger turns around. Jimin is standing there. Shirtless. A shirtless Jimin is standing in front of Jungkook and he doesn't know why, but looking at his hyung makes his heart race. Jungkook could die right now, that embarrased he is by the blush on his cheeks.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asks with a knowing glint in his eyes and a teasing grin on his lips. Oh, the lips that Jungkook could kiss.

Wait, what?

"Just looking at my first love", he says slowly and can't take his eyes off Jimin and his stupid abs. When Jimin looks at the younger with his eyes wide and lips slightly parted, Jungkook realizes what he just said. Oh my god, he really could die right now.

"Food", Jungkook quickly adds, pointing at the open fridge behind him. Jimin smiles, his eyes disappearing and comes closer to ruffle the younger's hair.

"Aw, Jungkookie is my first love too", he says.

"Hyung, go put on some clothes before eating", Jungkook ignores what Jimin said and turns to face the fridge and all the beautiful food that's just waiting for him to eat it. Jimin laughs.

"I'm sure the food would love to see something nice-looking before it dies. Am I right?"

"Jiminie... The food is already dead."

"Well, dead things can want to see some abs", Jimin scoffs, "Don't be such a close-minded brat. I thought I taught you better than that." Jungkook doesn't respond to that, he just takes food out of the fridge.

They eat rice and vegetables, not Jungkook's favorite food but honestly it's food so it doesn't really matter. Besides, does anyone have their favorite food for breakfast anyways? 

"Jungkookie, wanna know why you never gain weight?"

"Mm?"

"Because you're so good-looking so that the food doesn't mind when you eat it. Then it won't make you fatter", Jimin says in a matter-of-fact tone. The maknae decides to - once again - ignore the compliment and just roll his eyes at his hyung. 

 

 

They spend the noon in silence, both doing their own things. Jimin watches a movie while Jungkook is playing something, no surprise there. The silence isn't awkward at all and makes both of them feel more relaxed than they have for weeks. Jungkook finds himself glancing at the orange head more than once. What's wrong with him today?

"Kookie, wanna watch this with me?" Jimin asks. Jungkook pouts.

"I don't wanna watch a boring romantic comedy", he answers and Jimin scoffs.

"It's this or nothing."

"But I wanna watch a horror movie."

"Fine, let's not spend time together then."

"Okay, fine", Jungkook gives in and goes to lie beside Jimin on his bed.

"I knew you couldn't resist me, Kookie", the older says happily and once again Jungkook pouts. Isn't his hyung supposed to be making him smile instead of teasing him all the time? Stupid Jimin.

"I just wanna see the movie", the maknae murmurs quietly and rests his chin on his arms, laying on his stomach. He doesn't want to watch the movie, not really, but some kind of feeling rose in him when Jimin asked him to hang out. Jimin does that a lot so Jungkook wonders why he felt something. What did he even feel? Happiness? Yeah, that must be it, Jungkook comes to the conclusion: Jimin hyung asked him to hang out and it made him happy. 

But wait. Why in the world would he feel happy because of something Jimin said?

"I can't resist you either", Jimin laughs and touches the younger's cheek with his nose.

"Jiminie, stop teasing me", Jungkook says. He doesn't feel like looking at the boy next to him, who smiles like the younger is his whole world.

"Aigoo, you're so cute", Jimin pinches Jungkook's cheek and smiles the just mentioned smile, "I'm just trying to make you smile. You've been brooding all day."

"Have not."

"Yes, you have. Come here, hyung will give you a hug."

"No, ugh, Jimin -" But it's too late and Jungkook is underneath Jimin, who's hugging the crap out of him. 

 

 

"Should we call Jin?" Jungkook suddenly asks when the two of them are lying on the sofa, watching TV. There's an action movie on so the younger is very happy which then again puts a smile on Jimin's face too.

"I kinda feel like messing with Yoongi hyung a little", the younger continues, thinking about the note Jin left them. Jimin looks at Jungkook with his eyes wide. "You're dead meat", he says, "Yoongi will come to you when you're sleeping and then tomorrow morning the world will wake up with one Jeon Jungkook less in it." But Jungkook has already taken his phone in his hand and dialed Jin's number. Jimin listens to the conversation, half concentrating on the movie.

"Yoongi hyung will kill you if he figures out you called Jin just to mess with him", he reminds once again after Jungkook ends the call. The younger just shrugs, leaning back against the sofa.

"Well, don't be too worried", Jimin says brightly (even though Jungkook looks like he's got absolutely nothing to be worried about), "I'll be there to save you if he does." That makes Jungkook smile and the smile won't fade even when the hyungs come home, even when he goes to sleep.

 

 

// so I just had my exam week and now classes started again so it might take a few days for me to post another chapter :( however this is slightly longer (right? xD) than the last one! Really hope you enjoyed it and feel free to comment ^^