Kisses and a jealous Kookie for dessert, please

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

"So, does your time-off start now, hyung?" Jimin asks Jackson while shoveling food into his mouth. It's been a long day and he's so hungry he almost could've eaten Jungkook in the van on the way to the restaurant. Well, he'd do that gladly. Jimin smiles at the thought of Jungkook and glances at the younger who's eating quietly with a frown on his face.

"Yup. The others are going on a trip but I'm just staying home with Mark hyung", Jackson answers and glances at the older who's also just quietly eating. Unlike Jungkook, Mark isn't frowning. Jimin wiggles his eyebrows with a grin. For as long as he can remember, he's teased Jackson about having a crush on Mark but Jackson's never admitted to it.

"Stop it. It's not like that", Jackson says and rolls his eyes, "We never even talk even though we're roommates. We're always just on our phones."

"Well, now you get to change that. You could go from his roommate to his bed mate", Jimin says quietly and winks at Jackson. He suddenly hears Jungkook huffing loudly and turns to look at him. Jungkook's suddenly very social with Yugyeom, and it almost looks as if the two are flirting which would be just ridiculous since Jimin knows they aren't that close. So he just decides to not pay attention to it and turns his head towards Jackson again.

"You do like him, though?" Jimin asks, for probably the 100th time.

"Yeah, I don't know. I mean I feel like I do but I've never been attracted to men before, you know? For me it's still a little unclear, not like it's for you with Jungkook", Jackson shrugs. Otherwise Jimin would be worried that someone might hear them, but they're a little further away from the rest of the group and the rest are so invested in having a debate on whether or not Big Bang will break up since they soon need to go to the army.

"It wasn't clear for me at first either. You know, until like two months ago I was convinced that I just thought of him as a little brother", Jimin says and once again glances at Jungkook, who's now laughing at something Youngjae said and he looks so happy that Jimin just feels like his heart is going to explode, like he could actually die from loving the younger so much. Seeing that smile on Jungkook's face makes Jimin the happiest.

"Really? Because I think you liked him even before he was born", Jackson laughs, seeing an opportunity to tease Jimin a little and taking it.

"Probably true, I mean look at that face. I don't know how you're not in love with him too. But we're not talking about me", Jimin says and leans a little forward, "I say you just go for it and see what happens."

"Relationship advice from a kindergardener, huh?"

"That's not nice", Jimin pouts and Jackson laughs loudly, making Jungkook look their way. Jimin smiles at the younger but Jungkook just turns his head quickly so that he's looking at Yugyeom again. What's with him again? Jimin can't bring himself to understand Jungkook's moodswings.

"Jackson! When are you going to buy me the ing Korean bbq? You took Youngjae out to eat last week, too, huh?" Bambam suddenly shouts and everyone starts to laugh at Bambam's bitterness. It's not the first time Bambam's mentioned this and Youngjae seems to be having the time of his life rubbing it in his face.

"I will someday", Jackson just shouts back and turns to look at Jimin, "You think I should just go for it?"

"Yeah, I do if that's what you feel like would be the best", Jimin says.

"Let's all have a drink for our first win and GOT7's holiday's start", Namjoon announces and gets up, holding a champagne glass. Jungkook reaches for one too just to have his hand slapped away by Jin.

"Babies don't drink, Jungkook. You just drink your apple juice, okay?" he hisses and nods towards Jungkook's half empty glass of juice.

"Hyung, I'm not underage anymore. I'm allowed to drink", Jungkook whines but Jin just shakes his head a no and the maknae has to be satisfied with the apple juice. 

 

 

"Kook-ah", Jimin calls out brightly and takes the younger's hand while they're walking to the van. It's already past midnight and they have an early morning tomorrow. Jimin can already feel how tired he is tomorrow. Jungkook takes his hand away and just looks forward, ignoring Jimin.

"Will you sit next to me in the van?" Jimin decides to ignore Jungkook ignoring him. Whatever it is Jungkook's mad at him for will go away. He'll make sure of it, he's wanted Jungkook for far too long to let some stupid thing take the younger away from him now.

"Too bad you can't sit next to Jackson, huh?" Jungkook spits the words out of his mouth and realization hits Jimin.

"Kookie, are you by any chance... Jealous?"

"Jealous, my . He just pisses me off", Jungkook scoffs but still sits next to Jimin when they get inside the van.

"You sound jealous", Jimin whispers grinning, so the others won't hear them. Jin and Yoongi still have no idea about the two and well, Tae and Hobi are the only ones who know what's going on for real.

"I'm not", Jungkook says and Jimin leans his head on Jungkook's shoulder, quickly reaching to press a peck on his neck.

"Don't worry, I was just helping him to go after Mark hyung", he smiles and takes Jungkook's hand in his. Jimin looks at their intertwined hands and can't help but smile. Their hands fit so well together, Jungkook's hand warms his cold fingers and even though he still seems a little pissed off the younger squeezes Jimin's hand.

"Are you cold, hyung?" he asks quietly and takes his hand from Jimin's so he could wrap it around the older's shoulders. Jimin feels instantly warmer at Jungkook's gesture. While Jimin shows a lot of affection openly, Jungkook shows it in all these little things he does, like making sure Jimin eats well and making him smile when he's upset, or maybe even just sitting with him there without saying a word until Jimin feels better. It's things like these, the things that other people wouldn't even notice, that make Jimin fall even more in love with the young boy.  

"You're so cute when you're jealous", Jimin says and closes his eyes with his head still resting against the younger's shoulder.

"I already told you I'm not jealous", Jungkook sighs, any sign of stubborness gone from his voice though and it makes Jimin's heart flutter. He might have to work a little harder to not make his precious Jungkook jealous anymore but he doesn't mind.

"If that's what makes you sleep at night", Jimin smiles and remembers the day when the two weren't dating yet and Hoseok made a suggestive joke about Jimin making Jungkook sleep better. He can't help but laugh a little at the memory and suddenly feels Jungkook taking his hand in his free hand, the one that's not holding Jimin. Jimin's never been this happy. He knows it won't be like this forever and eventually they will fight too for real but for now, he's so happy.

"You do", Jungkook says, showing that he can remember the moment too.

 

 

The next day Jimin's not laughing. Not at all. All the teasing about Jungkook being jealous now feels so stupid when Jimin's looking at the younger interacting backstage so closely with Yoongi. Yesterday the maknae was jealous but today, oh how the tables have turned. You'd think that when Yoongi and Jungkook were together, they wouldn't talk since both of them are a bit on the introverted and quiet side but no. Jungkook is drawing something, both leaning close to each other so that their heads are touching and Yoongi is smiling widely, sometimes even laughing a bit, sometimes ruffling Jungkook's hair. When he does that Jungkook slaps his arm and then they're back to whatever is so funny that Jungkook is drawing. Jimin tries to ignore the two, he tries to have fun with Tae and Hobi but since the two are on a rather romantic mood, he soon leaves them alone. Being the third wheel is definitely not what he wants to do when his boyfriend is having fun with somebody else. Somebody who doesn't know about him and Jimin dating. That strikes him when he sees Yoongi patting Jungkook's thigh. Yoongi doesn't know. Is that why Jungkook is spending so much time with him right now? Because he wants to make Jimin jealous but doesn't want to be too obvious about it? That can't be the case at all.

"You haven't been drawing lately", Jimin hears Yoongi say to Jungkook. He's not eaves dropping. He's not. He just happens to sit just so nearby that he can hear what the two are talking about.

"Yeah, I haven't really felt like it", Jungkook shrugs. His attention is almost fully in the paper he's drawing on. Jimin wants to go see what the younger is drawing but suddenly his pride doesn't allow it.

"This is really good", Yoongi compliments the younger, patting his back. Jimin looks a little bitterly at how Yoongi just leaves his hand there, resting on Jungkook's back. But of course, Jimin's not jealous. No, he's not falling for it. Jungkook can, and he should, hang out with his hyungs. Even the skinship doesn't bother Jimin. Of course it doesn't. His blood is not boiling at all. He's not intensively staring daggers at the two, hoping it would be him touching Jungkook instead of Yoongi. Of course not.

"Thanks, hyung. Do you want it?"

"Yeah. Wait a sec, I'll put a picture on Twitter", Yoongi smiles, standing up so he has a good angle to take a picture of the drawing, "Let's take a selfie too." So they take a selfie. Or two, or three. Or ten. So when they finally take one which they both like, Yoongi posts the selfie and the picture of the drawing on twitter. Jimin feels a little ridiculous when he immediately goes to see what Jungkook drew for Yoongi. It's a cute drawing, Jungkook drew two chibis lying on a field with flowers all around them. The other has silver hair and the other has dark brown, almost black hair. They look just like Hobi and Yoongi. The selfie is nice too, Jungkook looks so cute smiling widely with his the side of his head pressed against Yoongi's head. Look at what Jungkook draw for me... I came out really well in it, didn't I? Yoongi wrote.

"Hyung?" Jimin looks up when there's somebody suddenly standing in front of him.

"Yeah?"

"I drew this for you", Jungkook says and offers Jimin a piece of paper. The older takes it and just by glancing it a smile spreads on his face. Jungkook drew two chibis, once again, but this time they're clearly Jungkook and Jimin. For one, Jungkook drew himself a lot taller than Jimin and he drew only two lines as Jimin's eyes, trying to mimick the older's eyesmile in his drawing. Not only that makes Jimin smile but how the two chibis are holding hands, both looking down like they're embarrassed.

"I love it. Thank you", Jimin smiles.

"Oh, and I told Yoongi hyung about us, I'm sorry", Jungkook sits down on the sofa next to Jimin.

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"I'm not sure if you wanted him to find out but it just kind of slipped out."

"Kook-ah, the only reason I haven't told anyone is because I thought you'd be uncomfortable. You can tell anyone you like about us", Jimin smiles. If they weren't in the dressing room backstage, he would kiss the younger. But they are there and there are people around so Jimin doesn't want to risk anything. Jungkook nods with a small smile.

"Guys, there's a video we need to film quickly before going on stage", Namjoon comes to inform them.

"Okay", Jimin and Jungkook say in unison and get up, following Namjoon to wherever it is they're going to film.

 

 

// why do i feel like this chapter was just ty? a new drinking game idea for anyone out there who's old enough: take a shot everytime i've written "the younger" or "the older" since i obviously heavily overuse those words xD

anyways what did you think about this chap? jealous kookie? a lot of you asked for it so i'm hoping i somehow fulfilled your expectations haha also what did you think about jealous jimin? also do you guys have any requests? i'm once again running out of ideas haha

thanks for reading and commenting and subscribing (100 subscribers???!!! thank you so much for subscribing seriously means a lot) and yeesss see ya in the next chap ^^