Your smile and your kiss

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

"I'm in love with you too", Jimin can't hold himself back anymore after saying those words and leans forward, wanting to kiss Jungkook more than ever. The younger just looks too perfect in the dim light, his hair a little messy and oh, those lips. However, it looks like Jungkook isn't too much into it.

"Hyung, let's go to sleep", he just says after a while of staring at Jimin with wide eyes. Then Jungkook just pushes Jimin a little so he can lay down and pulls the older down too.

"You're sleeping next to me, right?" he asks with a quiet voice and Jimin nods, feeling disappointed at Jungkook's rejection. Then again, hasn't he been rejected by the maknae so many times and yet Jungkook still loves him. So that can't mean anything.

"Of course. But Kookie... No kiss?" Jimin pouts and wraps his hand around Jungkook who suddenly buries his face against Jimin's neck.

"No kiss", he mumbles.

"But I've wanted to kiss you for so long", Jimin continues whining and Jungkook pulls him even closer, like the younger could that way disappear.

"Go to sleep, Jiminnie", Jungkook whispers and not long goes before he's sound asleep.

 

 

"Hyung, what's our schedule for tomorrow?" Jungkook asks the next day when Bangtan is having lunch.

"We'll leave at six to go to the recording at Music Bank and from there we'll go to some interview. Can't remember which one right now", Namjoon says with food in his mouth.

"Eat first", Jin scolds him and slaps his head gently. Jimin glances at Jungkook. He knows how the younger is every morning but knows he still anticipates the performance and the comeback. Jimin also looks forward to tomorrow, he enjoys performing more than anything and backstage playing with s is always fun.

"Do we have today off?" he asks and Namjoon nods. They've been practicing so hard for so many weeks that their manager felt they were ready to make a comeback without any problems.

"Jungkookie, wanna spend it with me?" Jimin asks and turns to look at the maknae who's suddenly very interested in the fish Jin is eating.

"No, not really", the younger replies, trying to hide the slight blush on his cheeks.

"It's settled then. I need to watch the next part of the horror movie we watched so you need to watch it with me", Jimin smiles brightly and Yoongi huffs.

"Leave the poor kid alone, Jiminnie", he says, "Can't you see that he'd rather do something else than hold your hand through those movies that you don't even like? I think Jungkook wants to do something actually fun."

"Hyung, that's a little harsh", Jungkook says carefully which makes all of his hyungs look at him weirdly, Jimin included. Never has the maknae stood up for him nor does he usually talk with a careful tone like he's fifteen again and his hyungs are the scariest thing ever.

"I actually wanna watch that movie so I don't really care if you're there or not but after that I kinda wanna go play something", Jungkook turns to look at Jimin who's still confused.  

"What's up with you? You're acting weird today", Yoongi shrugs, not really wanting an answer.

 

 

"You coming or not? I'm starting the movie", Jungkook says an hour later when he's lying on the couch with the remote in his hand. Jimin rushes to his side with a bag of chips they're not really supposed to eat and lies down next to the maknae, careful not to touch him. For some reason Jimin feels a little uneasy around Jungkook ever since trying to kiss him. Jungkook, however, seems to have gained all the confidence in the world and is back to his maknaes-on-top attitude. So he pulls Jimin close and starts the movie.

"Yoongi hyung was right, you are acting weird today", Jimin mumbles while trying to find a comfortable position with his body pressed tightly against Jungkook's.

"Isn't this what you want?" Jungkook asks with a teasing grin and turns his head so their faces are so close their noses almost touch. Jimin looks at Jungkook with wide eyes. Where is this coming from? Last night Jungkook didn't seem to be into kissing him.

"Well,  I... I..." Jimin curses at himself in his thoughts because damn, if this isn't why Jungkook thinks he's above his hyung.

"Mmh? Last night you seemed to want to kiss me pretty badly", the younger said with a low voice and that damn grin never leaving his lips, sending shivers down Jimin's spine. Jungkook is kind of scary.

"Yeah, I... You, well..."

"I can't really understand what you mean with that but I take it that you still do", the younger says but then turns his head to watch the movie which takes Jimin by surprise. He was so sure Jungkook would kiss him so once again he feels a little disappointed. Somehow Jimin always thought that confessing is the hardest part but apparently the time between confessing and actually talking about the relationship is the hardest.

"Jungkookie?" Jimin whispers in case any of the members are within hearing distance. It's not that Jimin is ashamed about his feelings for the maknae but he's guessing Jungkook doesn't want anyone to know.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ever gonna kiss me?" Jimin asks quietly, looking at Jungkook. The younger then turns his head and quickly presses his lips on Jimin's. It's merely a peck on the lips but it leaves Jimin smiling so brightly that the smile alone could cure cancer. Jimin quickly gets up a little, so he's leaning on his elbow and kisses Jungkook again. It's so much better than he ever could've imagined, Jimin could just kiss Jungkook all day everyday and never get tired of it.

"Let's not get too excited", Jungkook says and pushes Jimin a little further from him, so that they're still hugging, "We don't want them to see, right?"

"Yeah, of course we don't", Jimin says and decides that just leaning his head against Jungkook's shoulder is enough for now and he can ask for more kisses in bed. Maybe even the next day backstage. It'll be maybe even exciting, hiding like that, Jimin realizes and smiles widely, not paying any attention to the movie. 

 

// omg they finally kissed!! what did you think about it? did you like the way it happened? i tried to make it as fluffy as possible. 

lol i lied about the longer chapter... i do hope this is fluffier tho. i'm sorry it's been a while since i've updated but it's just that this chapter was really... hard to write? idk i just wasn't inspired since i feel like nothing ever happens in this fic xD i just realized you could probably make a drinking game about whenever jikook sleeps together in this fic since it happens like every other sentence lol are you bored when you're reading this?

next chapter will be more eventful since they'll have schedules and stuff so look forward to it!

thanks for reading and i'll see you in the next update ^^