Gossip over pictures

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

"Come on, Jimin, get up", Jin shakes the boy awake. It can't be later than 5am and they need to leave for a photoshoot in 30 minutes. Jimin doesn't feel like getting up, he wants to stay in bed and sleep just like normal people his age. Then he needs to remind himself that in a way he's not a normal person. And so, thinking about ARMY, Jimin gets up and puts on the clothes Manager hyung picked for him. After washing his face and teeth he feels slightly more refreshed and walking into the kitchen where he sees the maknae leaning against the opened fridge door with his eyes closed, Jimin has a smile on his face.

"Jungkookie, it's time to wake up", he pokes Jungkook's cheek, the one that's not smushed against the door. Jungkook opens his eyes slowly, taking a while to realize where he is and who he is and who Jimin is.

"Five more minutes", he mumbles and puts his hand on Jimin's face, trying to push the older away.

"You need to close the fridge, Jungkookie", Jimin laughs and puts his hand around Jungkook's shoulders. The younger looks so tired Jimin wonders if he got any sleep last night. They did go to sleep extra early but Jimin can't know how Jungkook slept since they're not roommates. He leads Jungkook to sit at the table and then takes out everything needed for a sandwich. Jimin glances at the boy sleeping against the wall and starts making toast. Other members often get annoyed by how sleepy Jungkook is every morning but Jimin doesn't mind making breakfast for him or making sure that he's up. He likes how every morning Jungkook lets Jimin take care of him.

"Eat this", Jimin says and places the sandwich he made in front of Jungkook, shaking the boy a little.

"Mm", Jungkook opens his eyes again and looks at Jimin. It's like this every morning: it's just them in the kitchen while the other members are getting ready after eating first. Jimin eats after his hyungs because he likes to get ready before eating and Jungkook eats after the others because he just puts on his clothes when he gets out of bed and locks himself in the bathroom to wash his face and teeth. Breakfast doesn't even come to his mind.

 

 

"Let's get going then", Namjoon says once the clock is 5:30am. Everybody drags themselves outside and into the van. The way to their photoshoot takes about an hour and everyone is once again doing their own thing. Yoongi is sleeping after calling shotgun, no surprise, Jin and Namjoon are quietly talking about something and giggling laughing together. Jungkook has his earphones on and he's listening to something upbeat; Jimin can hear the bass through the earphones. He doesn't bother the maknae but instead talks to Taehyung and Hoseok.

"So I was wondering if fish get thirsty?" Taehyung asks suddenly.

"You know I really want to know what it would be like to be a fish", Jimin says.

"No, you really don't. You'd be dead in a minute", Hoseok laughs at him and Taehyung. Jimin glares at him.

"Hyung..." Tae whines and slaps Hobi's thigh, his hand lingering there for a while too long.

"I really wanna make our comeback already. I miss being on stage", Jimin sighs and looks out the window. It's only 6am but the sun is already up and it's starting to get a little hot in the car. There's no many cars driving around since it's a Sunday morning and they're heading out of the city, leaving Seoul long behind. Jimin wishes they were going to Busan, he misses it but they're heading some other way.

"Me too", Hoseok and Tae say in unison. They look at each other and grin at how they said the same thing at the same time. Friendship goals, totally.

They debate whether or not to put some music on but then decide against it since Yoongi is sleeping and nobody wants to deal with the wrath of Yoongi who was woken up. They've done that mistake a few too many times to repeat it. So the drive continues without much going on, the three of them quiet down at some point, Jimin dropping out of the conversation leaving V and Hobi to whisper to each other. Jungkook doesn't speak up even once during the hour, he's just leaning against the window with earphones on and eyes closed. Namjoon and Jin don't bother talking to anyone but each other about some grown up stuff. Jimin just watches out the window, letting his mind relax and thoughts run free. Jimin thinks about his family in Busan, how are they doing? He thinks about his old school friends and what they are up to, about the first time he saw Jungkook and how shy the younger was back then. Jungkook was so cute even back then. Now it's a different kind of cute, not cute because of his wide eyes that look at everything like it's the scariest thing in the world. Now Jungkook is cute because... Well, he's Jungkook, he's the maknae. He's got the bunny smile and the innocence, the kind that doesn't go away even after doing all kinds of wrong or dirty things. Jungkook doing dirty things. Why does thinking about it make Jimin blush? And so, feeling really uncomfortable, Jimin decides to think about potatoes and how you grow them.

 

 

"Yeah, Jungkook, that's good. Great. Beautiful. A little to the left. Perfect", the photographer talks meaningless words while taking hundreds of pictures of Jungkook. The boy is wearing a white sweater and black jeans, a very simple look but it still looks amazing on Jungkook and Jimin can't do anything but be amazed at how good-looking the younger is.

"Wow, our maknae is so handsome", J-Hope is suddenly standing next to Jimin.

"Yeah", Jimin says, not noticing the studying look Hoseok is giving him.

"I wonder if we're gonna take pictures in pairs too today", the older goes on, now looking at Jungkook, who's still posing.

"I think it's tomorrow. Not sure though", Jimin just answers. The photoshoot is divided to two days since they have practices during the evening. It doesn't take long for Jungkook to be finished with his individual shots and Taehyung goes after him. Jungkook walks over to his hyungs while the photographer starts with Tae.

"You did good, Kookie, you're really handsome", Jimin says smiling and pats the younger's head. Jungkook gives him a smile. Jimin looks over at Hoseok who's staring at Taehyung. A thought pops into Jimin's head about it but he can't quite grasp it.

"Taetae looks so good, don't you think?" he reaches to whisper in Hobi's ear, takes Jungkook's hand and then leads him away.

"What was that, Jiminnie?" Jungkook asks once they're away from Hoseok. Jimin shakes his head.

"It's Jimin hyung to you. Before you're respectful to me I won't say a word to you", he says with determination in his voice. Jungkook frowns.

"Okay, tell me. I really want to know, hyung", he says.

"Well, that was easy", Jimin is truly surprised since he thought he'd really have to squeeze the respectfulness out of Jungkook (no pun intended), "But so, you need to promise me you won't tell anyone."

"I promise."

"Not even Jin hyung."

"Not even Jin hyung then."

"And especially not Tae."

"Okay", Jungkook just looks at his hyung seriously.

"I think Hobi hyung likes Tae", Jimin whispers, after leaning closer to the younger. Jungkook rolls his eyes and smiles.

"Of course he likes Tae", he laughs.

"No I mean likes likes him", Jimin clarifies and Jungkook's eyes widen. Jimin doesn't know if it's because Jungkook realizes what he meant or because he notices how close to each other they are. Jimin didn't even notice taking Jungkook's hand and they're standing facing each other. Their faces are so close Jimin could just lean a little bit forward and kiss Jungkook.

 

 

// okay so vhope? yes or no? I've been shipping them lately but can't seem to decide if it should happen in this fic xD thanks for commenting and reading ^^ I'll try to update as soon as possible and I'm also writing another longer bts fic but that'll take a while to be ready to be published... Anyways do you like the shy&affectionate or the pushes-jimin-away-and-teases-him jungkook the best? :D also i feel like my english skills are disappearing since i'm studying five languages at the moment so sorry for any grammar mistakes xD