I'm used to making your day

If you fall, I'll laugh and fall too

"Jungkook, do you wanna go to the store? I need to pick up a few things", Jin snaps Jungkook out of his thoughts, making the younger raise his head. For once he's not tired, he slept way too well and Jungkook is a little embarrassed to admit that it might actually be because of Jimin and his hugs. For the past few nights Jimin has been sleeping in Jungkook's bed, hugging him until the younger falls asleep. Jungkook doesn't want to admit it but deep down he really appreciates all that his hyung is doing for him. Anyway he doesn't really know how to express this and so Jungkook keeps on teasing Jimin while feeling just a little bit bad about it.

"Sure", Jungkook says, "what are we getting, hyung?"

"Chicken and some vegetables. And we need more toilet paper and milk and I think we're out of soap too", Jin says while putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

"You're making chicken tonight?" That always puts Jungkook on a good mood. There's nothing like Jin's cooking and if it's chicken: even better.

"Yeah."

"Can we have ice cream too?" Jungkook asks even though he knows it's a long shot. Jin is like a mom and well, every mom Jungkook knows is nearly obsessive about healthy way of living. Unfortunately ice cream isn't a part of a healthy diet.

"We'll see", Jin says.

"I'd really, really, really love you, hyung", Jungkook tries with a little bit of aegyo in his voice. He doesn't like to do aegyo at all but he'd do anything for ice cream. Jin however isn't Jimin, so he's not too affected by Jungkook's cuteness. If it's from Jin, the maknae doesn't get what he wants too often. That's good, he guesses, so he won't get too spoiled.

"We'll leave in five. Go ask Jimin and Taehyung if they wanna come too so Yoongi could get a little bit of rest."

"Okay." Jungkook stands up to go to Jimin, Tae and Hobi's room.

"Jin wants to know if you're coming to the sore", Jungkook says when the two turn around to see who it is. Tae and Jimin are sitting on Tae's bed and whispering about something. The two whisper around a lot so Jungkook doesn't pay any interest in what they might've been talking about. The duo glance at each other and then look at Jungkook.

"We're coming", Jimin and Tae say at the same time and then burst out laughing.

"We're leaving in five", Jungkook says after rolling his eyes and walks away.

 

 

"Tae, you come with me and Jimin and Jungkook if you could go get the soap and the toilet paper?" Jin divides the tasks once they get to the grocery store near their dorm. It's already quite late so there's almost nobody there.

"Let's go, Jungkookie", Jimin brightly says and takes the younger's hand, pulling him to the way of toilet papers and soaps.

"Remember the right brand! Not the blue soap, Jimin!" Jin shouts after them.

"Don't you think this is so nice?" Jimin asks after a while of silence when they're standing in front of the soap selection.

"Being in a grocery store buying soap?"

"Yeah", Jimin says and he takes the blue soap from the shelf.

"It's just normal", Jungkook shrugs and takes the soap from Jimin's hand to put it back, "Jin just said not to get the blue one."

"Exactly my point. Our lives aren't normal at all and all the time it's so hectic and stressful that simple things like going to the store make me feel a little more relaxed. Especially if it's with you", Jimin grins and then takes the purple soap they actually use. Jungkook raises his eyebrows and starts walking to the toilet paper section.

"Being in a grocery store buying soap and toilet paper with me makes you relaxed?" he repeats. Jimin is always so full of surprises. Jungkook feels like it's so easy to make the older happy. For him to try to do that intentionally is hard though since he's so bad at expressing his feelings or letting people know he cares about them but Jimin gets happy even at the crappiest attempts.

"I enjoy spending time with my Kookie, no matter what we do", Jimin smiles.

"You're a little weird, hyung", Jungkook says quietly while stopping in front of the toilet papers. He can't quite remember which one they always have at the dorm but it's toilet paper so does it really matter? It's going down the toilet anyway. So Jungkook takes the cheapest one.

"Aw, not gonna say it back?" Jimin whines pouting, making the younger sigh.

"I do enjoy hanging out with you, Jiminnie, you're my favorite hyung", Jungkook says smiling and forms a heart with his hands.

"Oh, stop it already", Jimin hits the maknae's arm but still has a wide smile on his face. It's so easy to make him happy. And so the two walk in a comfortable silence and for once, even Jimin enjoys it.

"You got the soap right. I'm proud, Jimin", Jin grins when they meet.

"I'd like to take the credit but it was Jungkook who remembered", Jimin says. Tae pokes Jungkook's cheek and Jungkook hits his arm.

"Don't touch me, hyung", Jungkook says, stepping behind Jimin.

"Why not? You let that touch you", Taehyung whines and points at Jimin accusingly. Jungkook looks at Jimin and frowns. The older looks at him and tries to smile like an angel but Jungkook realizes Tae is right: Jimin is kind of a ert. Jungkook still doesn't mind though, only if they're in a public place and Jimin tries to touch his or something. 

"You're right", he says and moves to stand behind Tae and leaving Jimin to look at him with a pout on his lips.  

"Hyung, can we have ice cream?" Jungkook turns to look at Jin with the puppiest eyes he could pull off.

"This time you can. Go pick something", Jin answers, "I need to get a few more things."

"Thank you hyung, I really, really, really, really love you", Jungkook smiles happily and runs off to get ice cream with Jimin running after him.

 

 

"Kookie, you wanna watch this with me?" Jimin asks a few hours later when he sees the younger come to the living room with a bowl of strawberry ice cream.

"It's a horror movie and I've wanted to see it but I don't wanna watch it alone", Jimin continues when Jungkook sits beside him on the couch. Jungkook knows it's just an excuse to spend time with him since there's not even one horror movie in this world that Jimin would like to see. Still, Jungkook doesn't mind and nods, sitting a little closer to his hyung.

"Open your mouth", he says and Jimin obeys, saying 'aaaah' while Jungkook feeds him a spoonful of ice cream.

"It's good", Jimin says and starts the movie.

"Oh, I've seen this one!" Jungkook notices after a while when the girl gets a voicemail from her own number, "It's pretty good."

"Does it get super scary?" Jimin asks, while leaning against Jungkook, "Not that I'm scared of course. If you're scared, I'll hold your hand and hug you."

"I'd like to see the day that happens", Jungkook laughs and wraps an arm around Jimin. A smile spreads on Jimin's lips.

"You know, Kookie, you really made my day today?" he says quietly, so quietly that Jungkook almost doesn't hear it.

"Me? What did I do?"

"Nothing special. You hugged me, talked to me, smiled at me. Just being with you makes me so happy", Jimin shrugs, not looking at Jungkook who's also smiling now.

"Shh, watch the movie", Jungkook hugs Jimin even tighter.

 

 

// phew okay so that's done xD i'm seriously surprised at how often i update this. it's probably because the chapters aren't that eventful or long haha but since this is already the 8th chapter (where does time fly seriously) i was wondering how long do you guys want me to keep writing this? i don't really have a clear ending in mind yet so anything really goes :) and do you have any things you'd want to happen in this fic? right now i kinda have no idea where i'm going with this so any requests are welcome xD anyways sorry for the once again short update and thanks so much for reading and feel free to comment ^^ have a nice day/night and i'll see you in the next update!