Phone Boy!!! (SS)

Love

Warning: FULL OF GRAMMATICAL ERROR!

-

Yunhyeong looked so dazed up on class today. He even caught third times by teachers and made the whole class laugh at him. And its countless time for donghyuk wake him up from whatever he thought at time. Donghyuk look at him with worried face.

“Are you okay hyung?” Yunhyeong awake immedietly from his daydream.

“Huh? Im sorry Sir.” He looked so confused when he didn’t find any teacher around him. And no one of his friend other than Donghyuk who beside him with a very loud laugther.

“Whats wrong with you exactly hyung..” Donghyuk still on his laughter while stand up from his chair. “Lets go home. Its already time to go home, Hyung”. Donghyuk giggling nonstop, the sound still could Yunhyeong hear even though Donghyuk already outside of class.

“Wait for me you kid. And stop laugh at me.” Yunhyeong can’t stop to feel embarrase after what he did a little while ago.

“Explain to me hyung, what are you thinking a whole day before. You looked like an idiot, dazed up nonstop like that.” Donghyuk begin to speak, while yunhyeong looked like to begin another daydream. “Ya! Hyung!” Donghyuk screamed a little on his ear, made yunhyeong shudder.

“emm, dong....”

“huh?” Yunhyeong open his mouth a little but stop and blushing but Donghyuk miss it.

“Ah.. no its okay.”

“Dont make me curious hyung! Tell me.”

“Its secret” Yunhyeong sticking his tongue out. And start to run. Donghyuk just shake his head uo and smile a bit. And run after him.

These two has yummy body, but their behaviour said otherwise. On their right hand there is ice cream while other side has cotton candy. They look like on some date or something tbh. Some girls with different uniform walk behind them, and a girl with long hair and doll like face walk a little faster than others to Donghyuk and Yunhyeong. “Oppa!” she said. Those two oppas turn around to take a look. Donghyuk the first one who speak. “Eunjin”

“Yo dong-dong!” The girls with name Eunjin wink at Donghyuk. “Oppa, don’t forget your promise, ‘kay!” she said to Yunhyeong. Then waved her hand and walk away with her group of friends. Left donghyuk dumfounded and shocked on yunhyeong face.

“What is her meaning hyung?” Then after a little thought, “Aaaah! You lose again right. This time what is the bet?” Donghyuk laugh and Yunhyeong just blushing hold his anger.

“aaaaahh shut up Dongdong!” Yunhyeong screamed his frustation.

“So...earlier, you dazed up on class because of this. I see i see.. her bet always an extreme bet though.” Donghyuk still laugh heartlessly. The object of laughter just pouted his lips.

-

“Eomma. I’m off” Yunhyeong with black hoodie, and black hat, plus black pants. All black on the hot days. Its obvious he tried to do something. Emm. Weird. He heard “eeeem” sound from kitchen.

Yunhyeong start to walk while look at his phone. There is a list on the screen. There is a Lipstick on the list, and any other girly stuffs. Yunhyeong bit his lips out of frustation. Yesterday  night. He and his little sister, Eunjin played a mini hockey game, and gave a bet whoever lose must to be a one day maid to the winner. And thats it. He walks on such a hot day today after long day on home as Eunjin maid. On top of that, on his luxurious Sunday! And He has to drop out his plan to hangout with the boys for this idiot punishment. Yunhyeong looked at his handphone screen with anger.

Yunhyeong stop at a bus halte, near his house. And wait about three minutes and ride on bus to go to mall nearby. Yunhyeong got off from bus and stop in front of a mall. A big one. And once again looking to his screen phone. He almost decline to enter to the mall, when a call from “Little witch” aka Eunjin his sister came.

“Oppa~~~ add to the list. I need a new bikini. Found one with a cute ribbon and baby blue color. Ah a y one. Dont forget it oppa~~~ Saranghae!” Yunhyeong not even speak a single word, and on the line just sound the “tut...tut...tut..” voice.

“what a witch this kid! Just wait my revenge eunjin” Yunhyeong said and enter the building with anger on his head. He walks with confidence when he starts to enter the building but end up got a weak legs infront of some girly store full of girly stuffs. His head resists to enter the store but the list on his phone make his legs walks on his own.

Yunhyeong enters the store with pink color mayority on decoration. There is lipstick, lipgloss, and other stuff he doesnt know what on earth that thing name. The employee looked at him with a warm gaze. But on yunhyeong eyes they look at him with a look down eyes. Like “what the hell is that boy come to this store, are him a boy with problem identity or what” gaze. He starts looking around the store. He found one by one thing on the list. He ignores the employee who gives him a hand to help or try to talk with him. He is too shy to even look at their eyes. “I’m macho man! And it hurts my pride enough to do something like this. Sh*t” Yunhyeong said in his head.

Yunhyeong looked confused to decide what clip head that he will buy, when a boy enter the store loudy. Yunhyeong looked at the boy, their eyes meet. But yunhyeong quickly look away. And the sound of a boy’s shoes walks to rack near yunhyeong. Yunhyeong decides to ignore it too. But then the boy start to talk to him.

“eem.. Hey” a simple hi makes yunhyeong shock. Yunhyeong glares at him.

“What?” but end up answer it.

“are you familiar with stuffs in here?” He said.

“Hah”

“well you see..i need something.. em, for a gift. And i dont even know a single stuff in here that good to be gift.” The boys talks unconfortablely.

“a girl?” Yunhyeong seems interest on the boys.

“well, yeah” fix this boy somewhat is the same with him. Yunhyeong talks on his head.

“that set of make up good for a gift” the boy looked at yunhyeong with a little smile. And yunhyeong see a little dimples beside that boy lips. And it makes Yunhyeong smile at him too.

“Thank you” the boy walks away from yunhyeong who still busy to choose clip head. A cute one, either the polkadot one or with ribbon one. He goes to cashier and buy the make up set recommend by yunhyeong.

Yunhyeong finish a half of the list on this store. He sighs deeply and walks out of the store. Someone with tall figure stood up in front of the store. A boy from before yunhyeong thought. Yunhyeong intends to ignore him. But the boy calls him and follows him from behind.

“Hey..” Yunhyeong ignores it.

“Anoo.. Nugu-shi” Another attempt failed

“Hey pretty.” And Yunhyeong death glare him.

“What!”

“emm, i just want to say thanks and maybe invites you a lunch for the help you did before. Well something like that” a pink blush on the boy chubby cheeks makes yunhyeong melt a bit.

“I already eat. So thanks.”

“emm how about light snacks and coffee?” the boy seems so desperate. It makes yunhyeong confused. The boy’s puppy eyes look at him begging.

“well, i have to buy another thing”

“i will follow you” 

“no” Yunhyeong has to go to bikini store after this thanks to his witch sister and its big no to go to there with a puppy look like a boy beside him.

“Please” another attack of puppy eyes. And yunhyeong gives up. Easily. Why? Because he simply cant resist any cute thing.

The two boys walk side by side to a store full with bikini and swim suit on it. They looked so shy when they steps on the store. The store literally has no other human other than them and the employees. But the warm welcome from the girl employees make them feel more humiliate than they expected. Yunhyeong chose the bikini real quick. Because its just one model on that store that has baby blue color and cute one. They get out from the store. Yunhyeong feels that others people look at him with weird gaze. Well on his right hand there is two paper bags with pink color and light blue color, and he just out from a bikini store with a tall boy on the left side with his make up set gift. Then the boy beside him whisper right to his ear.

“People see us weirdly.” Yunhyeong just death glaring him. And walks faster.

“wait for me.” he said. And yunhyeong turn down his speed a bit.

“do you know the place who has a nice view and coffee?” the boy said when he is on yunhyeong side again.

“i know, but its pricey”

“its okay, lets go to there”

Rich kid, yunhyeong speaks on his own head.

-

The americano coffee with lava cake in front of the boy and green tea latte with a set of cheese cake infront of Yunhyeong. They are on a cafe, still in the mall. Has a nice view and yummy menu like the boy want.

“Emm.. may i know, why you buy those stuff. Its all a girl stuff right” The boy begin to speaks.

Yunhyeong hestitates to answer it, but when he looked at the boy. The boy smiled sweetly to him, so yunhyeong decided to talks about it. “well. Its all my sister stuff. I lost a bet through a game. And end up being his maid for all day long today.” The boy laughed.

Yunhyeong seemed irritated. So the boy stop his laughter immedietly. “sorry, its so funny. Looked like your sister win a big bet. Lucky her” the boy is stop laughed but he still giggling a bit.

“Its not funny at all you know.” Yunhyeong gave the boy pouty face. After that those two talk about other things. Times goes fast, when they finished the dishes. The boy looked like wanted to talk about something to yunhyeong but he seems scared. Emm to be real, it  looked like he shy. Because there is a slightly pink blush on his cheeks. Yunhyeong awared of it.

“Whats, is there anything you want from me?”

“em....”

“Just said it”

“could i borrow your phone?”

“hah? For?”

“em... yknow. This is the first time since three years old i came to seoul. So..”

“hah? Your own phone?” Yunhyeong look confused. Before he thought that boy wanted his phone number or what. Such a narcist thought he had.

“Well, emm... before. After i bought this. My phone fell. And its broke.” The boy lifted up his broken phone from his pants pocket to show it to yunhyeong.

“And i dont even know anything about seoul, i dont even know where my parent’s house address. and all i could think is ask help from you.” Yunhyeong dumfounded.

“so... this is all for the phone. Aigoo! Why dont you said from the beginning.” Yunhyeong laughed.

“well... i dont want you think me as a weird people who rudelessly borrow someone else phone.” The boy smiled.

“hemm. You are more weird to ask me a lunch and all. Yknow. You are so funny” yunhyeong still laughs. And he gave his phone to the boys. “do you know your parents phone numbers?”

“yeah, i remember it well.” The boy wrote down some number at yunhyeong phone and started calling. After few seconds, “eomma! Could you pick me up?”

Mamma boy, yunhyeong thought. But he looked so cute. Yunhyeong drinked his latte due to his shame thought. The boy kept talking to his mama on the phone after a few minutes it ended.

“Thank you very much.” The boy gave yunhyeong bright smile and return his phone.

“welcomed.” Yunhyeong smiled at him back. After a long silent moment. Yunhyeong started to speak again “emm that gift, for who, your mom?”

“ah no. Its for my brother’s daughter.”

“ah you have a brother?”

“yes”

“how old is she?”

“2 years old” and the boy’s answer gave yunhyeong heart attack.

“Ya! Paboo!”

“wae????”

“are you serious want to give a baby some make up set.”

“well, yesss.. because. It seems fun.”

“Huh?”

“hemm.. to see my brother’s angry face. Its fun” He laughed.

“What a naughty kid you are” Yunhyeong clucked.

“ah, thats my mom’s driver. Thanks for everything today.” The boy stood up and winked to yunhyeong and walked away. The bill already paid. So soon after the boy lost from his sight. Yunhyeong started to get out from the cafe. And back to his home.

That night, when he ready to go to sleep, yunhyeong just remember. He didnt even know who is that boy name.

“lets just call him phone boy, well i doubt i’ll meet him again though.” Yunhyeong said before he went to his dreamland.

-

On the plate “Grade 11 class A”, the class is so noisy with all the student talk to each other. But soon to be quite when a teacher enter the class. Yunhyeong and Donghyuk who sit at the back still talk each other quietly. Yunhyeong seems had so much a story to tell to donghyuk. But it stop when. A boy. Tall boy enter the class. The students become hectic again when that boy stand in front of the class. Yunhyeong bug out his eyes when he sees the boy.

The teacher slap his book to the desk, in attempt to make a room less noisy. And it success.

“this is new student, and from today he’ll study on our class. So be nice to him. Okay! Introduce your self.”

The new student glance at yunhyeong at the back, that boy has a chubby cheeks, tall, a litte bit dark skin. Nicely body, handsome face. Okay. And ofc that cute dimple! Yunhyeong seems shock. And donghyuk beside him looked confused to see his friend like that.

“Who is that? Are you know him?

“Its a phone boy!”

Before donghyuk respond what yunhyeong said. The boy infront of class begin his introduction.

“Hai, my name is Chanwoo, Jung Chanwoo. Im 17 years old. Eventhough im korean. This is the first time i live on Korea. So please help me a lot. Thank you”

-08:11 am; October, 16th 2003-