Chapter 2

Dumb Dumb Dumb

The other girls who saw the scene was confused by the sudden act of Yoona while Taeyeon and tiffany just continue eating knowing what is really happening.

“Yah, what was that? You two are just bickering earlier and now Yoona act all lovey dovey to you? You two are okay now e?” Sooyoung ask Jessica who just shrugged.

“I’m done here” Jessica said and stood up from her seat.

“E? What the heck is happening?” Yuri said while she gaze at Jessica’s retreating back.

“Aiish, just don’t mind them guys.” Hyoyeon said. Taeyeon and Tiffany just laugh at the trio while Sunny is just minding her own business.

 

 

“Penny for your thoughts?” Taeyeon said and settled down beside Yoona who was sitting at the terrace. Yoona look at Taeyeon and smile.

“Nothing. I was just relaxing here.”

“Why’d you do that Yoong?” Taeyeon said looking at the night sky.

“What? What did I do?” Yoona turns her head at Taeyeon.

“You pissed her off….” Taeyeon look at her side to see Yoona’s looking at her also.

“Oh, did I?”

“Yes, Again” taeyeon add and Yoona just grinned at her.

“Gosh Yoong, you really want to pissed her off, don’t you?”

“Well…” Yoona started before looking up to the night sky filled with stars.

“…Yeh. I just…I just don’t know how to act around her unnie.” Taeyeon just stared at her knowing that Yoona is having a trouble about her feelings for the other girl.

“So that’s why you always pissed her off e?”

“Yeh”

“And you keep on saying to me that you…”

“Yeh unnie…” Yoona look at Taeyeon again “….I just really don’t know what to do all I know is…to piss her off in that way we’re having an interaction, right?”

“Geez, you know what? You’re just making her to do not like you.”

“It’s okay to me anyways.” Yoona chuckled a bit.

“Gosh, whatever you say so yoong.” Yoona just laugh because it seems like taeyeon is now getting frustrated because of her the latter look at her confused and after a couple of seconds’ taeyeon join her too.

 

 

“Another fight with her e?” tiffany said before sitting down next to Jessica.

“As always.” Jessica answered nonchalantly

“And you just let her to pissed you off….again” Tiffany smirked at Jessica feeling that she wanted to tease the latter now. Jessica just rolled her eyes knowing what tiffany is trying to say and just stayed mum.

“Just admit it Jessie.” Tiffany grinned when Jessica look at her.

“What? What will I admit?”

“That you like Yoona.” Jessica raised her eyebrow to Tiffany who just grinned at her again.

“What the hell are you talking about? I don’t and I won’t like her.”

“Really?”

“Really.” Jessica said before turning her gazed back to the pool.

“Let’s see.” Tiffany said in a mocking tone.

“Yeh sure.” Jessica said mockingly too. Tiffany scoff.

“Denial.”

“I’m not.’

“Yes, you are.”

“No, I’m not.”

“So, you really don’t like her?”

“Yes, of course, definitely.”

“You won’t like her?”

“Of course tiff!” Jessica look at tiffany in disbelief.

“Sure?”

“Really sure.”

“So there’s a chance that you would like her?”

“Yes…No… I mean no…there’s no point that I would like her.” Jessica said defensively while waving her hands up in the air tiffany just grinned at her friend’s reaction.

“Seriously tiff!” Jessica said in disbelief knowing the meaning behind that smile that turns into a smirk.

“So is it okay if I like her?” Jessica just stare at her.

“What?” tiffany ask Jessica again when the latter is not uttering a single word. Jessica look away before answering.

“Of course. I don’t really mind that you...liking her.” Tiffany smirked at Jessica’s answer and stood up.

“If you say so Jessie….such a denial.” Tiffany whispered the last words before walking back at the house. Suddenly tiffany heard a laughter when she looked up she saw taeyeon and Yoona was at sitting and the terrace.

“Taeyeon ah! Yoona ah!” The two look down and saw tiffany looking up to them. Taeyeon wave her hands at tiffany the latter just smile.

“Hi Fany ah, Sica ah.” Taeyeon said and wave to Jessica too the latter just nodded her head.

“Hi fany unnie and….sooyeonie.” Yoona said and Jessica glared at her Yoona just grinned at her. Taeyeon nudged Yoona at the side and the latter hissed.

“Aww, why?” Yoona ask taeyeon who gave her –Your-teasing-her-again look.

“I’m not, okay.”

“Taeyeon ah, I’m going up there okay.” Tiffany said still looking up to the two.

“No fany ah I’m going down now anyways.” Taeyeon said before she turned to Yoona

“Gotta go now Yoong.” Yoona just nodded. When tiffany and taeyeon was nowhere to Yoona’s sight she turn to look at Jessica and surprisingly Jessica was looking at her too when their eyes met Yoona felt like she was suffocating then after a couple of seconds Jessica broke the eye contact. Yoona awkwardly cleared .

“Want some company down there?” Yoona ask Jessica the latter look at her and then again Yoona felt like she was suffocating.

“No, I’m fine thanks.” Jessica said and turn her attention to the pool again. Yoona blinked her eyes for several times, not really sure if that’s really Jessica who talked to her. “No glaring? No sarcasm? No raising voice?” Yoona just shrugged her thoughts and smile to herself.

“Okay then.” Yoona said before looking at the night sky again. Jessica look up again and saw Yoona admiring the night sky filled with stars. Jessica smile unknowingly to herself then suddenly Yoona look down again the latter quickly look away. Yoona chuckled when she caught Jessica is looking at her.

“Admiring me e? I may melt if you kept on staring at me sooyeonie.” Yoona said in a teasing tone.

“I’m not looking at you, don’t assume too much Im.” Jessica said and send yoona a deadly glared the latter just smirked at her and Jessica was really complete annoyed now. “Damn that smirk of yours Im.” Jessica rolled her eyes and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Yoona said when she saw Jessica standing up from her seat.

“None of your business.” Jessica said and enter the house. Yoona just chuckled on what happened.

“Cute.” Yoona said to no one but to herself.

 

“Yah! Bunny why did you….aish!” Sooyoung complained when she got lose on the game when sunny suddenly tickled her.

“I was going to win the game. Almost.” Sunny just cutely smiled at her.

“Playing alone is boring Soo, let’s play though.” Sunny said and got the other controller at the table.

“How about we make a bet?” Sooyoung said Sunny look at her with anticipation visible to her eyes.

“What kind of bet Sooyoungie?” Sunny said while blinking her eyes with anticipation.

“If I win you will treat me a lunch.” Sooyoung said and winked at Sunny.

“Okaaaay, how about if I win?” Sunny ask Sooyoung tapped her chin thinking what will sunny’s prize if the latter won the game.

“A kiss from me.” Then a pillow landed at Sooyoung’s face immediately.

“I’m going to treat you lunch when you won and me just a kiss. Damn I can even get that from you whenever I want Sooyoung.” Sunny said with annoyance.

“Aigoo, that one is hard bunny…” Sooyoung said while face palming her face “… I was just kidding before.”

“Kidding your face.”  Sooyoung chuckled at the annoyed sunny.

“Okay okay, what do you want then if you win?”

“Ice cream.” Sunny beamed happily.

“Okay ice cream then.”

“I just heard ice cream just now, you guys have?” Yuri who just popped somewhere butted in.

“No, not yet. Where having a bet game.”

“Ow, what kind of bet e?” Hyoyeon butted in too.

“This game…” Sunny pointed at the monitor “…If Sooyoung win this game I’ll treat her lunch and if I win this game…she’ll treat me an ice cream… ten gallons of ice cream.” Sunny said before turning to Sooyoung with a smirk on her face.

“What?!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Really? Then go Sunny, Fighting give us a share okay.”

“Sure Yul.”

“Then let the battle begin.” Hyoyeon said. Sooyoung kept on complaining and complaining throughout the game and at the end Sunny won the game.

“It’s not fair, you’re good at this and I’m just learning this game just few days ago.”

“Didn’t I let you to be the one to choose the game so it’s fair enough.”

“I think you forgot buddy.” Yuri said and tapped Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“What?” Sooyoung said and look at Yuri

“This girl here is…” Yuri said and pointed sunny “…a lord of all the games. She’s a game addict buddy.”

“Damnit! Yah it’s really not faiiiir bunny. You know how to play all the games here I want a rematch.” Sooyoung complained again. Hyoyeon and Yuri just laugh at Sooyoung and shook their heads in disbelief when they saw Sooyoung was begging Sunny for a rematch.

“No rematch. And you…” Sunny said and pointed Yuri the latter pointed at herself.

“Me?” Yuri ask her.

“Yes you. You’ll not going to get a share on my ice cream. You called me addict.” Sunny said and walk to the kitchen to get some drinks. Yuri left dumbfounded and the duo laughed at her.

“Owww, you’ll not get a share of ice cream yul, how saaad.” Hyoyeon said while tapping Yuri’s shoulder.

“Sunny ah!” Yuri called sunny.

“I was just kidding before sunny ah.” Yuri said while making her way to the kitchen. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung just shook their heads at their friend.

“Hey guys.” Tiffany said who just entered the house.

“Oh hey tiff.” Hyoyeon said before sitting at the couch

“What’s with the loud voice of Yuri just now?” Tiffany said and sited too at the couch

“Loud? Just like you?” Sooyoung said and get her drinks at the table.

“Shut up shikshin.” Sooyoung chuckled at the way tiffany addressed her.

“Fany ah.” Taeyeon called when she went down the stairs and immediately settled down beside tiffany.

“Taeyeon ah.” Tiffany beamed her eye smile at the girl. Sooyoung faked like she’s going to throw up.

“Gosh, Hyo I think I need to use the restroom I suddenly feel like I’m going to throw up.” Sooyoung said faking like she’s really going to throw up.

“I’m going with you too buddy, I feel like throwing up too.” Hyoyeon said before looking at taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Yah!” taeyeon said and throw a pillow to the duo who just laugh at her.

“Just kidding taeng.” Hyoyeon said and throws back the pillow to taeyeon who managed to catch it.

“Yes!” Yuri suddenly came out from the kitchen with a wide grin plastered at her face.

“I bet she succeeded on begging to my bunny.” Sooyoung whispers at Hyoyeon.

“I guess so” Hyoyeon said.

“Sunny finally said yes.” Yuri exclaimed with her hands up in the air.

“Told you.” Sooyoung said and shook her head.

___________________________________

How was it? bad chapeter right? haha but still hope you like it. Thank you for those who subscribe ths story.

Anneyeong ^^ til the next chapter