Chapter 11

Dumb Dumb Dumb

 

Jessica immediately followed Yoona who is walking in a fast pace when she manage to get from the mall she Yoona walking towards to her car so she quickens her pace to catch Yoona when she’s close enough to the car she called the latter but Yoona pretends that she didn’t heard it.

“Yoo….” Jessica called again but when Yoona look at her, suddenly become dry. Looking at Jessica for a second before she opens the cars door. Jessica released a sigh when Yoona enters the cars without uttering a single word so she just enter the too knowing that she can’t do anything. When she enter the car and settle herself comfortably on her seat she looks at Yoona again.

“Yoon…” but once again Jessica’s words were cut off again when Yoona started the engine of the car and starts to drive them to their house. The whole ride way to their house is a pure awkward silent. Yoona kept her attention at the road not giving Jessica a single look while on the hand Jessica is doing the opposite she looks at Yoona every second hoping that she will catch her looking at her but to her dismay she’s not. Jessica sigh feeling completely guilty. Aiish why is she like this? Jessica’s thought were cut of when she felt the car stopped and Yoona gets out from the car without saying anything, she didn’t realise that they arrive well she’s busy thinking about the latter then the passenger door open suddenly of course Yoona being a gentlewomen she still open the door for Jessica. Jessica gets out at the car and their eyes met for a second before Yoona looked away and starts making her way at the front door of the house Jessica just sigh before following Yoona behind.

 

Yoona enters the house with Jessica following her at the back they were greeted by Taeyeon but the latter is quick to recognized Yoona’s mood.

“Hey Yoong, you okay?” Taeyeon ask her looking at her with worried eyes. Yoona look at her with creased brows completely confuse.

“Huh?”

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon repeats it.

“I’m…” Yoona paused before glancing Jessica who’s at her back Taeyeon looks at Jessica too before turning to Yoona again when the latter continue to speak.

“..fine unnie. Don’t mind me.” Yoona said. Taeyeons eyes her for a second before nodding her head.

“Okay if you say so Yoong.” Yoona nodded her and give Taeyeon a small smile before she walks at the kitchen to get some drinks. When Yoona is out fromher sight Taeyeon looks at Jessica like as if she’s asking the latter what happened but Jessica just lowered her head and shrugged Taeyeon released a long sigh and it makes Jessica look at her again.

“Did something happened Sica?” Taeyeon ask and Jessica felt guilty even more.

“I….I kinda…I think I kinda said some ahhm.” Jessica can’t find the right words to say so taeyeon just nodded at her telling her to relax and continue. Jessica close her and release a long sigh before looking at Taeyeon again.

“I think she’s upset with me.” Taeyeon raised a brow to her but shrugged after.

“Okay, I don’t want to pry further. Just, you know.” Taeyeon said while her hands motioning Jessica something and the latter understand what Taeyeon want to say.

“Yes taeng. I felt really guilty, you know.” Taeyeon just gave her genuine smile at pats her shoulder.

“It’s going to be okay. It’s Yoona we’re talking about, she didn’t hold any grudges at people especially to the people whose close to her.” Taeyeon said and gave Jessica a reassuring smile.

“Yeh I hope so.” Jessica said before looking down fidgeting her fingers Taeyeon chuckled at the sight.

“Aigoo, don’t get bothered too much Sica ah. It’s Yoona we’re talking about here, okay?”

“But…”

“Okay, I’m going out now need to go somewhere.” Taeyeon cut Jessica off before patting her shoulder once again and left the house. Jessica gulped nervously before taking a few deep breaths and she followed Yoona at the kitchen.

 

Jessica saw Yoona looking for something at the fridge she took a breath before calling the other girl who didn’t notice her presence because she’s too busy rummaging the fridge.

“Yoong.”Jessica called softly to not get the latter to be surprised at her presence.

“Hmm?” Yoona just hum still looking something at the fridge and not giving Jessica a single look.

“Are you mad at me?” Jessica said before walking closer to where Yoona is. Yoona stopped for a second and looks at Jessica for a second Jessica flinched a bit because of the sudden eyes contact Yoona titl her head before turning her attention at the fridge again.

“Me? Mad at you?” Yoona said and finally she found something to drink.

“Yes you, so are you?” Jessica said but Yoona didn’t answer and just drink her drinks.

“Yoona ah~.” Yoona looks at her after gulping some amount of her drinks.

“Hmm? Why would I?” Yoona tilt her head a bit with her eye brow raised.

“The ahhm..from what I’ve said before? Are you mad about that?” Jessica asked unsurely Yoona just stayed silent while staring at her and Jessica feel some beads of sweat forming at her forehead because Yoona is not showing any kind of expression now and she hates it because she read the latter.

“I’m not…” Yoona said before drinking again before she continue again.

“..You know what? I get it. I’m just nothing to you, in short we’re not friends we’re strangers, right?” Yoona said and raised her brow to Jessica. Jessica widen her eyes before shaking her head sideways with her hands waving in front of her.

“No Yoong! It’s not like that. That girl is  purely flirting on you and I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“So why do you care?”

“If we’re strangers and if we’re not friends then why are we like this?” Yoona raised her eye brow at Jessica.

“Like what?” Yoona ask

“Like this…Ahhm kinda close?” Jessica answer unsure to her answer Yoona just look at her not saying something.

“Look Yoong, like what I’ve said before I don’t want you to get hu…” Jessica’s words were cut off when Yoona suddenly scoff.

“Close? In what way Jessica?” Yoona said a little too harsh and didn’t mean it that way. Jessica felt a little hurt at what Yoona have said. Yoona is now leaning at the kitchen counter with her hands crossed above her chest waiting for Jessica to respond.

“Yoong, we’re okay now riht. We’re okay since a month ago in fact it’s more than a month ago, right? Look I really didn’t meant what I’ve said before. I really didn’t meant that nothing thing…” Yet again Jessica’s words were cut off by Yoona.

“Okay, I get it Jessica.” Yoona said before she pushed herself away from the kitchen counter.

“You didn’t meant what you’ve said that you didn’t mean the whole nothing thingy that you’ve said. So now if you excuse me.” Yoona said before turning her back at the latter but Jessica grabbed her wrist so Yoona turns to look at her.

“What? Forgot to tell me something?” Yoona said head slightly tilted at the side. Jessica pouts and sighs before she let go of Yoona’s wrist.

“Hey?” Yoona called softly.

“What did you me again before?” Jessica said looking at Yoona in the eyes.

“Jessica?” Yoona answer a little confused at the sudden question. Jessica looks down at the ground and Yoona got more confused.

“You’re mad at me.” Jessica muttered under her breath but Yoona manage to catch it and creased her eye brows together.

“What makes you think of that?” Jessica looks up again before answering Yoona.

“You call me Jessica and Sica or Sooyeon anymore.” Yoona got more confused at the latters’ answer.

“But I thought you said that you don’t like being called Sooyeon?”

“Still, you called me Jessica and not Sica or Sooyeon.” Jessica said and crossed her arms above her chest Yoona looks at her really confused.

“So? What the big deal there?”

“You’re mad at me.” Jessica said and pouts again. Yoona bit her inner cheek at the sght of Jessica pouting in front from her.

 ‘I’m not okay.”

“Then why Jessica not Sica?” Jessica ask once more and Yoona can’t hold it anymore so she just gave in to Jessica.

“Okay okay, I’m not mad at you Sica~” Yoona said and Jessica’s face instantly brighten up when she heard Yoona called her Sica again.

“Really?” Jessica ask a little higher than her usual voice and Yoona can’t help it but to chuckle.

“Aigoo, Names are surely a big deal to you e?”

“Hmm not really.”

“Ow. Okay then Jessica.” Yoona said before smirking at the latter.

“Yah!”

“What? I thought iit’s not a big deal to you?” Yoona said still smirking at the other girl.

“Still! Just Sica or Sooyeon, okay?” Jessica said and raised her brow to Yoona.

“But you said you don’t like me calling you Sooyeon and if I did you will torture my poor beautiful ears again.” Yoona said and her hands makes its way to her own ears remembering that day when her eyes got tortured with none other than Jessica Jung Sooyeon.

“Aiish! Just no more calling me Jessica. Just arrgh just call me whatever you want.” Jessica said getting frustrated already.

“Hmm okay…babe.” Yoona said before grinning at Jessica whose eyes got wide at the sudden name Yoona called her.

“What?!”

“You said anything I want right?” Yoona said still grinning at the latter.

“Im Yoona!” Jessica said and send Yoona a glare.

“Okay okay I won’t call you that again back to Sica then.” Yoona said chuckling a bit because she pissed Jessica once again.

“Good.” Jessica said and nod.

“Ahh~ Names are really big deal to you e.” Yoona continue to tease the other girl more.

“I said it’s not.”

“Then why are you insisting Sica or Sooyeon.”

“Just because.”

“But…” Jessica cut Yoona off.

“Enough okay.  You’re not going to call me Jessica again. Understood?”

“But whyyyyyy???” Yoona whined at her

“Just because!”

“Hmm fine.” Yoona said and faked a sulking face Jessica smile a little at the sight.

“We’re okay now right?” Jessica ask Yoona once more Yoona turns to look at her before tapping her chin with her index finger.

“Let me think first.” Yoona said teasing the older girl causing her to receive a smack at her forehead.

“Aigoo, seriously? I should assult you for harassing me.” Yoona pouted a little before she rubbed her forehead. Jessica just rolled her eyes.

“Duuuh, don’t pout Im.” Yoona’s pout turns into a complete grin.

“Why? You found me adorable? Or you want to kiss me? It’s okay to me Jessica I won’t put any malice.” Yoona said before winking at her. Then Jessica leaned forward to Yoona but it seems like Yoona didn’t mind it all.

“In your dreams Yoona.” Jessica said with a smirk on her face. Yoona smirked too before answering.

“But you’re my dream Sica ah.” Jessica’s eyes widen for a second before she back away to Yoona she’s blushing and she’s sure of that because she can feel her blood rushed to her cheeks when Yoona said those words.

“W..whatever. I’m going upstairs now.” Jessica stuttered a bit and she wants to curse herself from stuttering.

“I didn’t asked you though.” Yoona said chuckling at the flustered Jessica in front of her.

“Yah!”

“Or else you want me to follow you there? You know?” Yoona said and wiggle her eyes brows playfully.

“Yah! I’m just saying!” Yoona just laugh at Jessica so the latter just turn around and starts walking away but with just a few steps she stopped again before calling Yoona but she did not turn to look at Yoona she just remained at her spot her back facing Yoona.

“Yoong.”

“Hmm?”

“I’m sorry, really.” Jessica said before dashing upstairs not waiting for Yoona’s reply on the other hand Yoona got surprised to even move an inch not until someone popped out nowhere startling her a bit.

“But you’re my dream e?” Yuri said who popped out nowhere Yoona jumped at her spot and held her chest and gives Yuri a glare who just laugh at her.

“Nice one Yoong.” Yuri said and nodded at Yoona the other girl just rolled her eyes.

“Whatever.”

“Making a move e?” Yuri said before making her way towords to where Yoona is.

“Nope, not really Yul.” Yoona said before grabbing the drinks that Yuri is giving her. Yuri nodded before taking a sip from her drinks.

“Then what is that?”

“Just teasing her.” Yuri eyes her for a second before chuckling a bit.

“Well for me it’s kinda true.”

“Well for me too.” Yoona said and it makes the both of them to laugh at Yoona’s remark.

“Silly.”

“Sooooo?” Yoona started and Yuri turns to look at her.

“Hmm?”

“Lovelife?” Yuri just laugh at the latters’ question.

“Oh come on Yoong you gotta be kidding me right?”

“What? You still don’t have any?”

“What? As if you have one?”

“I do have.” Yoona said and Yuri look at her mockingly.

“Oh yeah, the one sided love, pfft pity you.”

“Yeh whatever, so?” Yoona ask Yuri again she just shook her head.

“I still don’t have. I mean I think I still didn’t find the right person yet.” This time it’s Yoona’s turn to mock the other girl.

“You still didn’t ‘because you didn’t go on dates Yul.” Yoona said before a fit of laughter escape her lips.

“Yah! I did go on dates okay.”

“yeh, the hit and run e?” Yoona said still laughing. Yuri pushed her shoulder but Yoona didn’t mind it.

“Damn, I didn’t hit anybody okay. We’re just ahhm you know.” Yuri said gesturing Yoona what she is trying to say but Yoona acts like she didn’t get what Yuri mean.

“Nope, I don’t know.” Yoona said before smirking at Yuri.

“Fine, we’re just making out nothing more.” Yuri said in defeat.

“Oh yeh just making out then after that you’ll leave them hanging. So it’s still called hit and run Yul.” Yoona said while chuckling at her.

“Whatever you say Yoong.” Yuri said before rolling her eyes at the latter.

“What if I hit you Yul?” Yuri’s eyes widen before pointing a finger to Yoona.

“Huh! I knew it! I knew it you have a hot on me I knew it I just knew it.” Yoona laugh once again before she scoff at Yuri accusation to her.

“If I know you’re the one who have hot on me.”

“Ewww gross Yoong. I rather hit some strangers out there than to have a hot on you.”

“Well, I think the same too.” Then Yoona received another smack on her head again but this time it’s Yuri who smacked her head and it’s on her back head now.

“Aiish you guys really want to smack my head, didn’t you?” Yoona said before rubbing her head. Yuri stacked her tongue out before standing up from her sit.

“I’m going now. I have a date~~” Yuri said before walking out to the kitchem.

“Date my !” Yoona shouted so Yuri can heard it and Yuri heard it too because she shouted back.

“ your face!” And they both burst out in laughter.

 

“Aish, why do I have always to get smacked at my head? Is this the purpose of being the Youngest? Getting smacked where and whenever they want? Aiish why me loooord~~my neurons~~ my brain~~” Yoona whined to no one at the kitchen but not until someone spoke at her back.

“You don’t have a brain, idiot.” Sooyoung said and Yoona got startled at her before she scoff.

“As if you have.”

“Well, that’s why I don’t get worried when zombie apocalypse come I’m safe anyway.” Sooyoung said before stuffing some chips at Yoona chuckled at Sooyoung’s remark and she shook her head in disbelief.

“Well, I bet I don’t have to worry to when apocalypse come. So we better pack a bunch of foods.” Yoona said and they both burst out in laughing because of their own silliness.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did I took so long? Hahaha well I'm sorry for keepig you guys waiting (if you waited) hahahah so yeah hope you enjoy this update. And please forgive me for being not able to update this story it's not my fault really it's because of this damn school that I am attending tsk having a trisem is so freaking hard tsk I should be on vacation right now huhu but yeah here I am still studying and memorizing a lot of formulas tsk.

 

Annyeong~~