Memories of Us

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Give me more lovin' than I've ever had
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not

 

She sang as she continue to do her homework alone, waiting for the person she’s been waiting since she arrive here at the said place.

 

You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you (I love you)
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you (I love you)

 

“Awww, are you singing that song for me Yoongie?” Seohyun who just arrives cooed and tease Yoona who is busy doing her homework at their school cafeteria. The said girl shoot her head up and look at Seohyun with a surprised face. The person that she’s been waiting since she came here at the cafeteria.

“It’s sweet though, it makes me squirm.” Seohyun said and laugh a little before she took a sit in front of Yoona who is still not uttering a single word. Seohyun studied Yoona’s face before she snaps a finger in front of Yoona’s face. Yoona blinks rapidly before her eyes landed to Seohyun’s own pair. Seohyun smiles at her that soon turn into a playful smile.

“In love with me now e?” Seohyun and tilts her head at the side a little. Yoona scoffs and shook her head in amusement.

“In your dreams Hyun.” Yoona stick her tongue out before she flip her book to the another page. Seohyun pouts and playfully hits Yoona’s hands that is flipping to the next page of the book. Yoona looks at her and chuckles when she saw Seohyun’s face with her lips pouted.

“Yah. Are you seriously sulking right now?” Yoona said still chuckling at how cute and adorable Seohyun looks right now. But instead of getting an answer, Seohyun huffs and crossed her arms above her chest. This image of her makes Yoona’s heart flutter for a moment there. Yoona was amused how this girl can be so cute and adorable at the same time.

How unfair.

“Aigoo, is Seohyunie mad at me now?” Yoona leaned closer to the table and Seohyun turned abruptly to her side with a frown.

“Hmmp!” Seohyun huffs and ignore her. Yoona pursed her lips together to stop herself from smiling.

“Why is Soehyunie mad at Yoongie?” Yoona tries to ask again but then again she failed to receive a decent answer from the other girl but just another huff was heard to the other girl instead.

“Is Seohyunie really going to ignore Yoongie?” Yoona ask softly and cutely that makes Seohyun smile a bit for a moment before she goes back to her act. Yoona sighs.

“Okay then I’ll just leave now.” Yoona said and was acting to pack her things when she felt a hand stopping her to do so. She looks at the owner of the hand and saw Seohyun glaring at her but she still sports that pout of her from before.

“I thought you’re mad at me?” Yoona ask with a hint of teasing that didn’t go unnoticed by Seohyun. The other girl clicked her tongue before she retracts her hand back to her side.

“You’re no fun Yoongie.” Seohyun said and Yoona just have to chuckles at her best friend antics.

“I’m no fun? Why?” Yoona ask and Seohyun turns to look at her in disbelief like as if she saw a ghost.

“You must have said ‘yes’ instead of that ‘In your dreams Hyun.’ of yours.” Seohyun said and once again clicked her tongue. Yoona chuckles again and clears after.

“Okay okay. Then repeat it and I’ll answer ‘yes’ this time.” Yoona said and Seohyun looks at her with her eyes twinkling in excitement.

“Really?” Seohyun with her voice full of excitement. Yoona just nods.

“Yeh really.”

“But I’m not in the mood now, so nah.” Seohyun said and stick her tongue out to Yoona who is looking at her in disbelief like as if she was betrayed or something with her own best friend. Seohyun laughs at this image of Yoona.

“Yah! How dare you!” Yoona and points a finger to Seohyun who just continue laughing at her priceless reaction before.

“Aiish. So annoying.” Yoona said through her gritted teeth but Seohyun still catch it and laughs even more when she successfully annoys her deer best friend. And she’s not contented yet so she more.

“There’s only 1 thing 2 say those 3 words 4 you~~~” Seohyun sings the song that Yoona singing before to more. Yoona squints her eyes at her and just stays silent. She knows better than to retort to her teasing best friend.

“I love you~~~” Seohyun ends the songs with a wink and she even taps Yoona’s chin with her forefinger when she finished singing and that caught Yoona off guard. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________