Chapter 27

Dumb Dumb Dumb

She stirs at her sleep when she felt sun rays hit her face. She slowly open her eyes but close it too as soon as the sun rays blinded her for a moment. She covers her eyes before slowly opening it again. A smile form to her lips when she saw the figure lying down next to her, a memory of yesterday’s events replays on her mind. She pinch her own arm and wince when she felt pain.

 

So it’s true, I am not only dreaming.

She grins and she didn’t notice the figure that is on her side is now awake too, looking at her mischievously. She felt a light tap on her nose and that’s when she snap out on her trance. She looks at the girl that is on her side with a smile.

“Good Morning.” She said with a soft and sweet smile that is plastered on her face. The girl return it and snuggle closer to her, burying her face at the crook of her neck.

“Morning too, Yoongie~~” Yoona chuckles at her before she plants a soft kiss at the top of Jessica’s head.

“Let’s get up now Sica ah.” Yoona said and tries to stand up but Jessica didn’t let her instead, Jessica hugs her tighter while she shook her head.

“5 more minutes.” Jessica said childishly and Yoona can’t help but to giggle.

“Aigoo, but your 5 minutes means another hour Sica ah.” Yoona said while she softy Jessica’s hair. Jessica slaps her stomach and Yoona groans at the sudden act.

“Aww, what was that for?” Yoona said while she cares her harmed stomach looking at Jessica with a slightly pouting lips. Jessica just squints her eyes at her before she stood up on her bed abruptly.

“You ruined the moment, Idiot.” Jessica said before she makes her way at the bathroom. Yoona left at her bed looking at the now closed bathroom door with an amused smile.

“Is she seriously upset now?” Yoona ask herself and chuckles a little before she decided to follow Jessica at the bathroom to wash her face. As Yoona enters the bathroom she immediately goes at the side of Jessica who is brushing her teeth. Yoona elbows her at her side slightly and Jessica gives her a glare through the mirror. Yoona just laugh at the cute sight that is in front of her. Jessica rolled her eyes at her and turns to her side so she is now back facing Yoona who just shrugs and proceeds to wash her face. As Yoona washing her face she felt a strong push to her side causing her to stumble at her side but she immediately catch her footing. She looks at Jessica who is casually rinsing like nothing’s happened. Yoona rolled her eyes before she walks towards to the sink again and wash her face. As she’s done she turns to look at Jessica again and furrowed her brows, Jessica just raised an eye brow to her.

“Seriously?”

“What?” Jessica said before she wipes with her towel and Yoona looks at her in disbelief.

“Are we really going to start our morning like this?” Yoona said while she’s grabbing another towel and looks back at Jessica again who just shrugs at her.

“Beats me.” Jessica said and makes her way out at the bathroom. Yoona shook her head before she decided to follow Jessica again. Yoona walks towards to the girl and taps her shoulder lightly. Jessica turns around and gives her a questionably look. Yoona gives her a sheepish grin and Jessica just raised an eye brow.

“Are you mad at me?” Yoona ask. Jessica scoffs before she turns her back at Yoona again. Yoona frowns and walks towards to Jessica’s side and taps Jessica’s shoulder again, Jessica sighs and looks at her and Yoona gives her a puppy look with her hands clasps together. Jessica clicks her tongue and turns her back at Yoona again hiding her smile. On the other hand Yoona pouts and scratch her head like a kid.

“Sooyeon.” Yoona calls softly and Jessica flinch at the sudden used of her name. Even if she doesn’t want to admit it, Jessica likes it when Yoona calls her like that. Jessica hums in response with her back still facing Yoona trying to hide her smile. Yoona scratch her head once again and pouts, eye brows slightly furrowed thinking if Jessica is seriously mad at her or just playing around. Yoona sighs and lowers her head when she can’t an answer to her own question in her mind. Jessica turns around and face her, she just stood there waiting for Yoona to look up but Yoona didn’t. Jessica suppress her giggles.

“Are you seriously sulking like a kid right now, aren’t you?” Jessica said and Yoona immediately shot her head up and looks at her only to see Jessica looking at her with a mischievous smile.

“Aiiish, so you’re not mad at me?” Yoona ask and tilts her head at the side. Jessica shook her head from side to side, still sporting a mischievous smile.

“No I’m not, just annoyed I guess.” Jessica said before she fix Yoona’s hair strands that falls at the side of her face and tuck it behind her ear.

“You tricked me.” Yoona whines and Jessica just chuckles at the younger girl’s antics.

“Should I feel sorry then?”

“Yes, you should.” Yoona said and smirks at Jessica who returns the smirk too.

“Well, sorry but not sorry.” Jessica said and flips her hair before she walks passed at Yoona. Yoona clicks her tongue before she follows Jessica at the back with a sulky face.

“Seriously Yoona, are you really going to sulk the whole day?” Jessica said and looks back at Yoona but Yoona just looks at her and walks passed at her. Jessica widen her eyes in surprised.

“Yah!” Jessica catches Yoona’s wrist and turns her around to face her once again. Yoona looks at her with a stoic face on. Jessica scoffs and cross her arms above her chest.

“Are you seriously going to ignore me, huh?” Jessica ask but Yoona stay remains silent.

“Yah! Im Yoona.”

“You’re the one who started it.”

“Oh so now you’re saying I’m the one who started it. You’re the first one to ruin the moment.” Jessica scoffs and breathe heavily through her nose.

“Hmmp.” Yoona huffs and cross her arms above her chest too with a frown on her face. Jessica looks at her in disbelief.

 

Is she being serious right now? Are we really going to have our first fight right here right now? Hey, she was the one who first ruined our moment before. Hmmp!

They had a staring contest before Yoona broke it and looks away with a sigh. Jessica just looks at her unfazed.

“I’m sorry for ruining our moment before, I didn’t meant it I swear.” Yoona said softly and looks at Jessica straight to the eyes. Jessica felt her heart move to what Yoona have just said.

“Now, can I have a kiss then?” Yoona add shamelessly while she grins at Jessica. Jessica rolled her eyes.

“In your face.” Jessica said and stuck out her tongue at Yoona. Yoona shook her head and leans her face close to Jessica’s.

“Kiss.” Yoona said but Jessica shook her head while she’s sporting a teasing smile. Yoona pouts and frown.

“Kiiiiiss~~” Yoona whines and Jessica giggles before she shook her head with her eyes close and soon she felt a soft pair of lips landed on her own. It just lasted for a second but she still felt Yoona’s soft lips against hers. She open her eyes and saw Yoona smiling proudly at her.

“Yah! You thief, how dare you stole a kiss from me?” Jessica said trying to sound annoyed but fails miserably when Yoona just continue to smile at her. Jessica starts to punch Yoona slightly acting like she’s annoyed or something.

“Give it back! Give it back!” Jessica said still playfully hitting Yoona who is now laughing at her.

“Then get it back Sooyeonie~~” Yoona said and Jessica stops hitting her and smirks.

“Nah ah. Not now.” Jessica said and cling at Yoona’s arm.

“Let’s go now. I’m hungry.” Jessica said and Yoona just nod her head and they both make their way at Jessica’s bedroom door.

 

 

Yuri opens her bedroom door with her eyes still half-closed. She tried to focus her vision on something and when she did her eyes open wide like it’s going to be out of the socket. In front of her are two figures that is standing in front of the bedroom’s door looking like they just got out, at Jessica’s bedroom door to be exact. One is having the same reaction like her and one is having a no emotions showing.

 

“Y-y-you…w-what…w-w-wait…are you two…” Yuri points an accusing finger to them not knowing what to say. She was too surprised to form a coherent sentence. She blinks her eyes rapidly before it widens again when her eyes fell to their intertwined hands. Yoona follow her gaze and her eyes widens in horror, she immediately pulls her hand at Jessica’s and Jessica frowns at the sudden loss of contact. Yoona waves her hands dismissingly at Yuri.

“H-hey, Yul…”

“Omo…omo….OMOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~ TAEYEON AHHHHHHHHHHHH!~~~” Yuri said and before Yoona could stop her, Yuri is now on her way down to the stairs. Yoona runs too to catch Yuri but it seems to be impossible since Yuri was now a few steps away from the last steps of the stairs.

“Yul!” Yoona shouted but Yuri didn’t spare her a look.

“Taeng! Taeng! Taeeeeeeng!” Yuri shouts when she reached the last step of the stairs and immediately run towards to the others who are sitting comfortably at the couch at the living room. Taeyeon gives her a look while the Sooyoung just looks at her and Yoona who is dashing down the stairs with an inhuman speed confused.

“Yuri!” Yoona shouts again but it’s already too late when Yuri is already in front of them.

“What the heck Yul?” Taeyeon said sternly and gives Yuri a disapproving look. Yuri raised a hand in front of her.

“Hold on. Hold on.” Yuri said while she’s catching her breathe.

“Yul!” Yoona shouts once again when she reached the last step of the stairs and walks towards to them but Taeyeon gives her a stern look and she can’t help herself but felt scared so she stood frozen at her spot. Yuri who is still catching her breathe turns to Yoona and stuck her tongue out. Yoona wants to strangle Yuri right here right now but she choose to stay still, not when Taeyeon is giving you a stern look right now, right.

“Now, why the heck you two are running early in the morning?!” Taeyeon starts calmly but ends up raising her voice in annoyance. Sooyoung just stays silent watching them with an amused face.

“I….I… . Let me breathe first, can…you?” Yuri said and she walks at Taeyeon’s back when she saw Yoona move and Taeyeon once again gives Yoona a stern look then Yuri too.

“Fine.” Taeyeon said, an unamused face is very visible to her face right now. Yuri just shrugs before she stand up straight.

“So?” Taeyeon ask impatiently.

“I saw Yoona and Jessica came out from Jessica’s room with their arms linked together.” Yuri said and Yoona can’t do anything but closed her eyes. It’s not like she doesn’t want to tell the others, it’s the teasing that they will get when the others know her and Jessica’s new label in relationship. Taeyeon just nods her head and Sooyoung is now having hang open.

“Oh so, you just saw them….Wait! What?!! You saw them walk out from Sica’s room?!!” Taeyeon said completely surprised at the news while Sooyoung is still unable to spoke a single word and just stared at them. Yuri nods her head and Yoona lowers her head readying herself from the nonstop teasing that they will receive sooner or later.

“Yeh, with their arms linked to each other.” Yuri said and smirks at Yoona’s direction.

“Holy mother cow.” Taeyeon said still surprise, her eyes wide and mouth hangs open.

“Holy of the holiest.” Sooyoung said with still hang open at surprised and it soon follows by a loud scream from the stairs they all turn to look at that direction and saw Tiffany at the floor and Jessica who is trying to help her friend to stand up. Taeyeon eyes wide open if it’s even more possible to.

“Fany ah!” Taeyeon shouted and was about to walk towards to their direction but Tiffany waves her hands at her telling her that she’s okay. When Tiffany manage to stood up, she squeal once again and Jessica needs to cover her ears for a moment and gives Tiffany a side glare.

“I’m fine I’m fineee~~. Kyaaaah! Omo guys I’m really fine I’m just too….Omo how do I explain this? Jessie and…” Tiffany suddenly stops from her rambling and looks at Jessica who just raised an eye brow at her.

“Is it okay if I am the one to break the news to them? Well, whatever let me do it Jessie, okay?” Tiffany said and Jessica just chuckles at her friends’ antics and just nods her head. Tiffany beams at her before she turns to face the others again.

“Okay, So Jessica and Yoona are now finally official.” Tiffany said and beams widely at the others.

“Aiish, I thought it’s something amusing…What the F?!! What official?!” Hyoyeon said surprised. She just came out from the kitchen when she heard Tiffany’s scream before and she still don’t have any idea what’s happening before. And Sunny who just came out from who knows where is having the same surprised reaction as the others had too before.

“Yes, Jessie told me. And I’m so freaking happy that this two dumb here are now finally together.” Tiffany said and points at Yoona and Jessica before she walks towards to Taeyeon’s direction.

“Holy of the holiest.” Sunny said still surprised at the news. Sooyoung chuckles at her bunny’s reaction.

“That’s the same reaction I have before Sunny ah.” Sooyoung said and pulls Sunny in her arms.

“Let’s throw a freaking party. We need a party. We need to celebrate since the two dumbs are now oh so freaking official.” Sunny exclaims and the others agreed at her idea. Sooyoung raised a hand.

“I’ll go buy the foods!” Sooyoung exclaims happily and Sunny tugs her by the arm.

“I’m coming with you Soo.”

“I’m going to buy the drinks.” Yuri said and makes her way towards at the front door of the house. Hyoyeon runs to her side immediately.

“I’m going with you buddy. I don’t want to be stuck here with this oh so called couples. It’ll make me sick.” Hyoyeon said and throws the couples a disgusting look. Yuri laughs at her.

“I know right.” Yuri said and throws the couples a disgusting look too.

“Yah!” Tiffany said and glared at them but the two just stuck their tongue out before they fully disappear at the door. When they are sure that the others are now all gone Taeyeon and Tiffany turns to the new couple with their teasing smiles.

“So?” Tiffany starts with her eye brows wiggling at a playful manner.

“We’re together now, that’s it.” Jessica answers casually while she’s clinging at Yoona’s arm. Yoona chuckles and scratches her nape nervously. Taeyeon chuckles.

“Details. We want details Sica.” Taeyeon said and Jessica just rolls her eyes.

“Whatever Taeng.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lalala lala lalalala~~~ First day of school tomorrow waaaah I don't know what to feel. Anyways I think there's too much mistake here in this chapter so please just bear with it ehehehe I'm too lazy to proofread it so yeah please take my excuse HAHAHAHAXD. Hope you enjoy this chapter guys. And yes please do leave your comments down there teehee ^^

Annyeong~~