Chapter 29

Dumb Dumb Dumb

The atmosphere around them is tense and heavy you name it. No one dares to speak and just let their friend to do the talking. They can tell that Sooyoung was beyond annoyed right now. Starting from her nonstop murmuring to her nonstop clicking of her tongue to her nonstop sighing and to her nonstop cursing. Yes, they know that their friend is beyond annoyed, but the question is to whom she is beyond annoyed? Another click of her tongue was release and that’s it for Taeyeon to speak.

 

“Spill it.” Taeyeon said and Sooyoung just look at her before she starts murmuring some words that incoherent for them to catch.

“What?” Taeyeon said and once again Sooyoung just look at her and an annoyed sigh was release coming from her. Taeyeon breathe a lung full air and release it with a loud sigh.

“Ya…” But before Taeyeon can finish what she was about to say Sooyoung beats her to do so.

“She said I am cheating on her which is not true and she said it is, then I asked for any proof and she have nothing to show up so I assumed that she was just accusing me. Then I said that she was accusing me for the thing that I didn’t do then what happen next really got me, she said that if I don’t admit it she will break up with me. Heck! How would I admit the thing that I didn’t do, right? this life, I don’t even know where the heck she got that news that I am cheating on her with a girl. this life, she didn’t even let me explain and she just accused me without any proof, evidence or what so ever she just simply said that she feels it. , right? How dare she to accuse me from cheating on her? Heck we’re together for years and yet she still think that I would cheat on her? this life! her-…” Sooyoung stops from what she was saying when she realize that she almost cursed her girlfriend. She cleared and sighs in annoyance.

“Yeah, just this life.” She said before she plumped her head down at the table. Her friends looks at dumbfounded with their mouths hang open and eyes wide open too like as if they saw a ghost. They stays silent again and Sooyoung notice it. She lifted her head and looks at her friends that is looking at her with an amused face.

“What?” Sooyoung said and she receive nothing from her friends, only their eyes blinking rapidly but they still didn’t utter a single word.

“Yah! What?” Sooyoung said and still she got nothing from her friends. She threw them a glare one by one and soon she heard a fit of laughter coming from of course no other than to her friends. She looks at them confused on why are their laughing.

“Yah, why are you all laughing?” Sooyoung said only to receive another fit of laughter from her friends. And yes, she’s starting to get really annoyed right now. She clicked her tongue and just ignored her friends that is still laughing, and she didn’t know why. After a couple of minutes the laughter’s died down and Sooyoung looks at them.

“Done?” Sooyoung said with one of her eye brows raised. Yoona chuckles before she nods her head rapidly, mocking Sooyoung in process. Sooyoung once again clicked her tongue.

“We should be the one asking you that Soo.” Yuri said and chuckles too. Sooyoung looks at her confused and Yuri just shook her head.

“Are you done?” Taeyeon said trying her hard to suppress her chuckles but a mocking smile escapes from her lips.

“Done on what?” Sooyoung said and by that her friends burst into a fit of laughter again.

“Yah!” She shouted, annoyance is very visible to her face now and her friends’ looks at her and tries to shut their mouths with their hands covering their mouths. Sooyoung stayed silent and waits for her friends to calm down again. After a couple of minutes trying their hard not to laugh again they are now all compose once again.

“What we are saying is, are you done blubbering?” Hyoyeon said and the others nods their head in agreement. Sooyoung furrowed her eye brows together, confused.

“What?” Sooyoung asked and Yoona rolled her eyes at this.

“God Soo. You’re like a kid that keeps on blubbering, whining or whatsoever you call it, on things that made you upset. Heck, we didn’t even understand what you were saying except for the word ‘cheating’ and ‘’. You were to….you know, arrgh I can’t explain it.” Yoona said and ends up flailing her hands up in the air. The others nods their head once again in agreement to what Yoona have just said is true, that they didn’t understand what Sooyoung have said before except for the words ‘’ and ‘cheating’. Sooyoung pouts and huffs.

“So?” Yuri starts and Sooyoung turns to look at her.

“What are you saying again?” And with that she receive a hard smack at her head from Sooyoung. What she have said was too long to repeat after all. The others just laughs at them and Yuri just scratched her head sheepishly.

“I was just asking you know. Since we didn’t really catch all what you’ve said.” Yuri said sheepishly and grins at Sooyoung who just rolled her eyes at her.

“So to sum it up, Sunny is accusing you for cheating on her?” Taeyeon asked and Sooyoung nods.

“With a girl?” Taeyeon asked again and receive another nod from Sooyoung. They all fell silent after that and what they heard next is a hard smack coming from Taeyeon who just smacked Sooyoung’s head. Sooyoung glared at her and rubs her head.

“You freaking told us your very very long whining and to sum that up Sunny is just accusing you that you were cheating on her.” Taeyeon said giving Soyoung a pissed off face. Sooyoung just give her a grin.

“You continue to freaking whine on us telling this and that and you continue murmuring and cursing and who knows what you were murmuring and yet your only problem is that Sunny feels you were cheating on her.”

“But I’m not.”

“I bet I know now why Sunny Unnie feels like you were cheating on her Soo.” Yoona said and Sooyoung turns to look at her.

“Huh?” Sooyoung asked confused.

“You’re a ing flirt, you know that.” Yoona said, as if she’s stating the fact and soon she receive a smack on her forearms from Taeyeon.

“Language Yoona.” Taeyeon said sternly and Yoona just pouts.

“Wow, look who’s talking.” Sooyoung mockingly said and Taeyeon just raised an eye brow to her.

“Ahhm its Taeyeon?” Yuri deadpan and the others got dumbfounded at their friends stupidity. Hyoyeon shook her head out of pity to her friend.

“I don’t know is just really that slow sometimes or she has a low IQ.” Hyoyeon whispers at Yoona who just chuckles at her remarks.

“I am wondering about that too.” Yoona said and with that the two of them look at each before they burst out into a fit of laughter. Their friends’ looks at them weirdly and just ignore them.

 

She saw her sitting silently at one of the benches at their school garden. She watches her silently from afar. The girl seems spacing out, she seems out of it. And she’s not dumb to not notice it. Her Sooyeon will sometimes suddenly fell silent and starts to space out and if she try to ask her if there is something wrong or if she’s okay her answers will always be a smile and a simple ‘okay’ before she turns into her silent self again. Yoona studies her face from afar and notice something, something on Jessica’s eyes and face that screams something. Something that she can’t pinpoint right now. Yoona sighs and decided to join her lover.

She felt arms wrapped around her waist from the back. She flinch at first but relax after she realize who it is because of the familiar scent that is now invading her system. She smiles to herself when she felt the person that is back hugging her pull her closer and rested her chin at Jessica’s shoulder. Jessica sighs in relief and leans her back at Yoona’s front enjoying the warmth that emitting of the younger girl. Yoona nuzzle her face at the crooks of Jessica’s neck inhaling the scent of the older girl, she smiles in satisfaction.

 

“What were you thinking?” Yoona mumbles softly against Jessica’s neck. Jessica puts her hand at Yoona’s head and massage it a little. Yoona sighs in content before she pulls away a little and gives Jessica a kiss at the cheek.

“Hmm?” Yoona hums when Jessica didn’t answer her. Jessica tilts her head at the side so she can face Yoona properly before she smiles sweetly at her and shook her head.

“Nothing.” Jessica said and Yoona just stares at her. Yoona can tell that Jessica is not telling her something but she doesn’t want to pry further and so she smile instead and nods her head before she came back to their original position before. Yoona once again rested her chin at Jessica’s shoulder while Jessica leans back again and puts her own hands at the top of Yoona’s that is at her stomach area.

“Love you.” Yoona said and Jessica closes her eyes, sighs before a smile crept to her face.

“Love you too.” She said softly and Yoona slightly squeeze her for a moment before she kisses Jessica’s shoulder.

“Glad to know that.” Yoona said and Jessica snorts she moved her shoulder upward where Yoona’s chin is resting, hitting Yoona in the process. Yoona hissed in pain, Jessica turns her head at her and send her a glare.

“Way to ruin the moment, Yoona.” Jessica said and her elbow lands at Yoona’s stomach making Yoona groan. Yoona looks at her and grins sheepishly.

“The atmosphere is too serious, I can’t stand it. Sorry.” Yoona said before she rubs her nape while she’s still sporting that sheepish grin of hers. Jessica rolled her eyes and huffs.

“Why are we together again?” Jessica said and Yoona just chuckles at her girlfriends’ remark.

“Because we love each other, that’s why we’re together baby.” Yoona said sweetly and pecks Jessica on the lips. Jessica smiles at her and taps her nose lightly with her forefinger.

That will do.” Jessica said with a sly smile and Yoona beam a sweet but gentle smile that makes Jessica sweep off on her feet every time Yoona smiles on her like that.

“Don’t do that.” Jessica said and shove Yoona’s face away from hers. Yoona chuckles and turns to Jessica again.

“Why?” Yoona said still chuckling. Jessica squints her eyes at her and snorts.

“I may not be able to control myself.” Jessica said and shove Yoona’s face away from hers again playfully. Jessica giggles.

“Control yourself from what?” Yoona ask innocently while tilting her head at the side a little and Jessica can’t help herself but to roll her eyes at her oh so sometimes innocent girlfriend named Im Yoona.

“From kissing you and god knows if I will be able to stop if I get started.” Jessica said and Yoona blinks her eyes rapidly looking at her with her lips form an ‘o’ shape while she nods her head dumbfounded before a sly smile appear on Yoona’s face.

“Should I be sorry for that?” Yoona ask and what she receive is a hand that land flatly at her stomach. Hissing in pain once more and Jessica just stack her tongue out at her and Yoona just shook her head in amusement. Her Sooyeon can be like a kid sometimes.

 

They both arrived at their classroom and they immediately feel that there is something going on between their friends. Yoona looks at them but they just shrugged, then her gaze fell to the persons that are both silent and Yoona seems to get it now. Yoona turns to look at Taeyeon who sighs.

 

“They were supposed to talk but they end up like this.” Taeyeon said and makes some gestures with her hands. Jessica nods, understanding what is happening now. Yoona looks at Sooyoung and raised an eye brow asking her if what happens silently. Sooyoung sighs.

“I tried to talk to her and explain but she didn’t let me.” Sooyoung said and Sunny snorts from her seat.

“Why don’t you just admit it?” Sunny said and throws Sooyoung a look. They all just stays silent and just watch the two. Sooyoung shook her head in disbelief and turn to Yoona again.

“See.” Sooyoung said and chuckles dryly. They all just shrugged and just let the couple too cool down first.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update, hope you guys are fine with it. Schools starts so yeah. Do leave your thoughts about this chapter down there, i love reading it XD. So yeah hope this update is okay? cause I think it's uuhm you nonsense hahahaha I don't know. well hope you enjoys it.

Annyeong~~

p.s: Waaaaaah taena showcase na ng gfriend mamaya pero kainis lang wala akong ticket lololol laugh lang hayop nayan XD