Chapter 38

Dumb Dumb Dumb

It’s a weekend and everybody is going out. Sooyoung and Sunny are going for a date. Hyo and Yuri are, I don’t know maybe hanging out somewhere. Tiff and Taeng are going to, I don’t know also too. While me, here thinking of what to do this day. I mindlessly change the channel on the tv staring at it blankly until something pops out in my head. I sharply turns to my side where you are. You’re busy with your phone and I think you’re playing that game once again.

“Yoona ah~” I called you before I clung to your arms.

“Hmm?” Your eyes are still fixed at your phone.

“Let’s go out.” I tugged your arm a little causing for you to lose at your game. You turn to look at me and I just smile at you sheepishly. You tilts your head at the side and you put down your phone.

“Now?” I smiled at you and nods my head eagerly.

“Yes, come on.” I tugged your arm to stand up and you just chuckle. You cupped my cheeks and gave me a peck at the lips before you smiled at me.

“Okay, give me a second. I’ll just change my clothes.”

 

After we got inside the cinema I excuse myself since I felt the need to use the restroom. You nodded at me and you said that you’ll wait for me and save me a seat. But as I came back inside the cinema I saw some girl is talking to you with her eyes twinkling. I’m sure this said girl is trying to flirt with you.

“Excuse me?” I heard her said and I just remained at my spot. A safe distance that I can actually heard what you two are talking about.

“Ah yes?” I heard you answered and you look at her a little confused with your eye brows furrowed a little.

Aww you looks so cute Yoona ah.

“Is this seat taken?”

“Ah ye—“

“Or are you taken already?” Said the girl and gives you sultry smile. I felt my eyes twitches at this. I saw you widen your eyes for a second before you uncomfortably shifted from your seat. You looks everywhere but the girl in front of you. I saw how uncomfortable you are so I decided that I must now enter from the scene and let this girl know where she should supposed to be.

“I—“ Before you can answer her I made myself known and answers the question for you.

“Yes it is…”

“..and yes she is.” I said coldly to the girl who is, that I’m sure is flirting with you. I coldly looks at her.

“The seat is taken by me…” I pointed to the seat that is beside yours.

“…and she’s taken by me. Too.” I pointed at you. Emphasizing the words for her to understand. I saw her widen her eyes. She slowly took a step back and I smirked at this.

“Ow ah y-yeah. I’ll find another seat then.” I nod and I even smile at her.

“Yeh, and also find someone else you’ll be flirting too, hmm?” I raised an eye brow to her and she looks away from my piercing glare.

“Ah yeh, I’ll go now.” And with that she left. I rolled my eyes at this before I slumped myself at the seat beside yours and huffs in annoyance.

“Tch, flirt.” I said through my gritted teeth. I look at you and saw you grinning at me. I squinted my eyes on you and you just continue grinning on me.

“Wipe that grin of yours or I’ll punch you square to your face.”

“Jealous much.”

“I’m not, I am just showing her where she supposed to stand, okay? Don’t assume much Im.” You softly laugh and you shook your head giving me a look of amused.

“Possessive much, babe.”

“Yah!”

“But I like it, don’t change.” I proudly smile when you said this.

“You supposed to like it anyways. Cause I don’t have any plan to change it.” I said with my head up high. You pursed your lips together suppressing a laugh.

“Good then” And you broke into another grin again.

“Tch, stop grinning it’s annoying.” I shove your face away from me but there is a smile creeping at my face.

“I love you.”

“Urgh! Whatever” I rolled my eyes and you just chuckles. I snuggle closer to you and it’s the first time that I get annoyed because of the arm rest. It’s an obstacle for me to cling at you and be close to you. Argh if only I can just sit at your lap but I can’t since it’s a public place so instead I leaned my head on your shoulder and pulls you closer to me.

“I love you too.”

“I know.” You almost answered immediately. I pinched your side.

“Why do you have to always ruin the moment?”

“I’m sorry?”

“Aish! Just shut up, okay?”

“Make me.” I look up at you and you wiggle your eye brows playfully. You bit your lower lip and winks at me. I smirked at you and leans closer to you.

“Here?” I softly whisper while our face are just a few inches away. You shrugs and smirks at me.

“Anywhere you want babe.” I bit my lip and even bring my face closer to yours. I leaned in to your left ear and smirked.

“Maybe at home.” I whispered before I leaned back to see your face. You frowned a little but you just shrugs and smiled at me.

“Sure.”

 

After we watched movie we just simply ate at some restaurant at the mall and we went home straight. I was changing my clothes when I heard Taeyeon called you downstairs and said that someone is waiting for you there. You looks at me questionably and I just shrugs. I got up from the bed and left our shared room but not without giving me a kiss at the temple. Telling me that you’ll be back. After I’m done changing my clothes I followed downstairs and saw a two unfamiliar faces. You were talking to one of them and the other one is talking with Taeyeon. I silently makes my way at the kitchen. I saw you patted the girl’s head affectionately before I completely enters the kitchen and found Tiffany that is also here.

 

“You okay Jessie?”

“That girl, the one that is talking to Yoona.” I said before I get some drink at the fridge before I look at Tiffany who is leaning her back at the kitchen counter. I sat at the dining table and took a sip to my drink.

“Yeh, what’s with her?” She eyed me suspiciously but I just shrugged it off.

“She’s perfect I think, what’s her name again?” She laughs at me a little mockingly in my opinion.

“Oh god Jessie I know what you’re thinking.” She looks at me and slyly smirks at me. I wave my hands dismissingly because I think she’s reading it not right.

“No no really, I just really forgot her name.”

“She’s Irene--” I frowned at this.

“I thought I heard Yoona calling her Joohyun before.” I said and I nearly jump from the table when Taeyeon suddenly appeared from nowhere.

“Well Joohyun is the name, but somehow people calls her Irene, so” She explains before she took a sit at one of the chairs.

“Well, isn’t Yoona has something to do with the Joohyun’s? I mean Seohyun and Irene are both Joohyun’s right?” I can’t help but to ask. Taeyeon looks at me a little confused.

“What do you mean Sica?”

“Don’t mind her Taetae, she’s just being jealous.” Tiffany just chuckles and throws a chip on me. I pouted at this before I shook my head.

“I’m not.”

“Oh yeh right, Irene must be dead now if you continue throwing her that death glare.” Tiffany said. I glared at her and she just shrugs and smile at me teasingly. Then I heard Taeyeon laugh before she goes to the fridge and also took a drink.

“Irene has Seulgi, you don’t have to worry.” She said before she took a sip at her drink. I tilt my head at the side.

“Seulgi?” I ask since the name is foreign for me. Taeyeon nods.

“Yeh, the other girl.” And I just nod my head before it hits me. I fully turned to Taeyeon with wide eyes and she chuckles a bit to my reaction.

“They are girlfriends?!” Taeyeon smiles and nods her head a couple of times.

“Yeh, three years I think, if I am not mistaken.”

“Three years?! How long you guys know--” But before I can finished what I am saying you entered to the kitchen with the two girls trailing at your back.

“Hey guys, hey babe. Aahm Joojoo and Ddeulgi are now going.” You said before you pointed at the two girls beside you. I look at Irene and damn, I felt small. Is she even human? Then my eyes landed to Seulgi and heck she’s freaking cute. This two is such a perfect match.

“Yeh. Ahm bye unnies” Irene said and Seulgi just smile before she put her arm around Irene’s shoulder. I smile at this.

Aww aren’t they cute?

“Bye Seul Bye Joo take care on the way back.” Taeyeon said with a smile on her face.

“Neh, Taeyeon unnie.” They both answer at the same time. Is there any chance that this two can’t be anymore much cuter than they are already? This two is just so adorable.

“Aigoo, you two are too cute. Go now and multiply.” Taeyeon jokingly said and I almost spit out my drink. I softly laughs at this and playfully pinch Taeyeon’s arm.

“Unnie!” Irene whines and god damn it she’s cute too. Seulgi ducked her head, she’s embarrassed I guess. While you, you just laugh and that made Irene to push you but you being you just continue laughing.

“Aigoo. Three years of being together you two are still shy…wait, don’t tell me?” Taeyeon looks at Irene and she shook her head before she shyly looks down at the floor and snuggle closer to Seulgi.

“Seulgi?” This time it’s Seulgi that Taeyeon ask and just like what Irene’s answer Seulgi also shook head before she answers.

“N-no unnie.” Seulgi softly said. And with this Taeyeon smacked her own forehead before she shook her head.

“Oww shoot. Yoong, please make them leave before I completely corrupt their innocent minds.” You just laugh once again and Irene glared at you.

“Byuntae.” Irene said with a slight pout on her lips before she pulls Seulgi closer to her and hides her face at the crook of Seulgi’s neck.

“Yeh yeh, you two just ahm continue your innocent relationship, I guess?” Taeyeon makes a gesture to her hands and shoo them away. Seulgi just smiles and nods her head.

“Aahm, we will unnie.”

“We’re going now unnies.” Irene said before she and Seulgi left the kitchen with you. You escorted them until at the front yard. You came back inside the kitchen where we are still.

“I wonder how Joohyun manage it all.” Taeyeon said and I took a sit beside you and gave you my drink. You gradually took it and took a sip on it.

“What do you mean unnie?” You said and tilts your head to the side.

“Yoong, the way Joohyun looks over Seulgi is something, and I know you can see it too.” I and Tiffany just listen to the both of you silently. You nod your head before you cupped your cheeks with your both hands.

“Well I am wondering too. Well I somehow catch Seulgi looking at Joohyun the same too though” You said. You and Taeyeon chuckles.

“Maybe they are too shy to…you know…go for it” Taeyeon makes a random gestures with her hands and you nods your head with a knowing smile on your face.

“Yeh unnie I get it. You don’t have to say it.”

“Yeh, so what brings them here?”

“Joohyun just told me something.” My ears perks up at this and I listen attentively now.

“And what is that?”

“Oh, just cousin’s matter.” You said and I got surprised. Beyond surprised to be exact.

“Cousin’s?!” I half shouted. Just like what I’ve said I was beyond surprised, okay? So you guys can’t blame me. I saw you flinch a little and looks at me a little confused.

“Yeh, why Sooyeon?”

“Well, she’s definitely got jealous over your cousin though.” Tiffany said and I glared at her.

“Yah I’m not!” I immediately said.

“Babe?” You fully turn to look at me with those soft looking eyes that I can’t resist. I sigh and lower my gaze at the floor.

“Well, she’s too beautiful though I can’t help it.” I honestly said and I heard the three of you chuckles. You cupped my cheeks and makes me looks at you before you kissed my forehead.

“Well, it’s on the genes.” You proudly said.

“Damn your genes then. So unfair.” I pouted and huffs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeh, and there's seulrene hahaha because damn I'm a seulrene trash too oh my ghad hahahahaha. Okay,sorry for taking up too long to update this hehe probably the next chapter will be the last chapter and I'mworking on it. I have a difficulty on how to end this though I keep changing and changing the ideas so yeh. The ending is near. Hope you guys enjoys this chapter :) until next time see you guys. Mwuah~~

 

Annyeong~~