Chapter 23

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Confused and suspicious eyes are looking at her with her goofy smile that she is sporting right now, yes she definitely deserves to receive a look. But who cares right? She’s happy, no, happy is understatement from what she’s feeling right now. Maybe no words can explain what she’s feeling right now. Confused and suspicious eyes still looking at her but she doesn’t care or maybe she didn’t notice since she is paying no attention to any of them. Her mind is on someone and that someone is the reason with her goofy smile early in the morning. Taeyeon puts down her glass of milk on the table and it cause her to look at the latter.

 

“Now, what’s with the smile early in the morning Yoona?” Taeyeon said and raised an eye brow to the younger girl. Yoona just look at her and blinks her eyes before her goofy smile appears again. Taeyeon can’t help herself but to roll her eyes at the younger girl.

“You’re starting to creep me out Yoong.” Yuri said and shivers because of Yoona’s undying goofy smile. Yoona turns to her still sporting that smile. Yuri shivers more and turns to look away from her.

“You’re creeping the hell out on me Yoong.” Sooyoung said who is munching some bread. Yoona looks at her and frowns a bit.

“You’re the hell itself Soo.” Yoona said and sticks her tongue out to the latter. Hyoyeon laughs at her remarks and soon she choked at her food. Sooyoung just smirks at her.

“Karma is a ha.” Sooyoung said and Hyoyeon just glared at her but Sooyoung just brush her off and shrugs nonchalantly.

“Seriously?” Sunny said and Yoona turns to look at her.

“What’s gotten to you Yoona ah?” Sunny said and took a sip on her orange juice after.

“Yeh, I’m curious about that too Yoona ah.” Tiffany said before she bite at her sandwich. She raised an eye brow to Yoona when she didn’t receive an answer.

“I am just in a good mood.” Yoona said and grins. Her friends looks at her suspiciously. Yoona raised her one hand in the air and swears.

“Swear. I swear unnie’s” Yoona said but her friends keeps looking at her suspiciously. After a couple of seconds Taeyeon seems to get some idea so she ask.

“Maybe there is a reason about your good mood early in the morning?” Taeyeon said and eyes Yoona and she’s right, that there is a reason behind those oh so bright and big smile of the younger girl because she saw Yoona’s eyes twinkle for a second.

“Yes there is.” Yoona said and smile dreamingly.

“And what is that reason?” Tiffany ask still eyeing the younger girl with her suspicious eyes.

“It is a who, not a what.” Yoona said honestly and Sooyoung got choked on her food and it’s now Hyoyeon’s turn to mock the other girl.

“Karma is a ha.” Hyoyeon mimicked what Sooyoung said to her before and Sooyoung just glared at her and Hyoyeon sticks her tongue out to her.

“Okay then, who is the reason of your oh so good good mood this early in the morning?” Yuri said and leans her back at the chair with her arms cross above her chest. Yoona was about to answer but Jessica appears inside the kitchen and Yoona turns to look at the still sleepy girl. Yoona smile widely and points at Jessica. Her friends looks at her confused until she spoke.

“Sica my ‘friend’ is the reason.” Yoona said and emphasize the word friend and she receives a more confused look from her friends.

“What?” Yuri said who seems still not to get a grab on what Yoona had said.

“You two are okay now?” Tiffany said and looks back and forth to Jessica and Yoona. Jessica merely nods her head before she took a sit beside Yoona. Yoona smile widely at her.

“Good Morning ‘Friend’” Yoona said and pecks Jessica’s cheek. Taeyeon who is drinking her milk spits it out to Tiffany, she was surprise after all. Taeyeon coughs hard while she continue to hit her chest to regain her steady breathing.

“What the! Taetae!” Tiffany whined and glared hard at Taeyeon who is still coughing hard on her seat. Their friends just look at them not bothering to help Taeyeon and not giving a damn to Tiffany because just like Taeyeon, they were surprise too.

“Aiish TaeTae.” Tiffany continues to whine and Taeyeon who now manage to calm herself pass her a tissue before she looks at the two girls. Jessica is now glaring at Yoona but Yoona is only grinning at her.

“W-w—what..what w-was that?” Yuri ask still surprised of what she saw before, eyes still not blinking and just looking straight to them.

“We’re okay now.” Yoona said and wraps her arm around Jessica’s shoulder and she receive a hard nudge to her side from Jessica.

“Aww, why? That hurts you know.” Yoona said and pouts slightly while she rubs her side where Jessica nudge her, hard. Jessica just rolled her eyes before she grab a bite at her sandwich.

“I never thought you two being fine will be like this.” Taeyeon said and eyed the two with her teasing smile. Jessica raised an eye brow to her.

“Don’t give me that look Taeng.” Jessica said and nudge Yoona once again but this time, softly. Yoona looks at her with a smile.

“Pass me the cartoon of milk.” Jessica said and raised an eye brow when Yoona is still not moving not even an inch.

“What?” Jessica ask with a hint of annoyance on her voice. Yoona just shook her head.

“You’re beautiful.” Yoona said and smile sweetly at Jessica who is now blushing hard.

“.”

“.”

“Oh god.” Yuri Hyoyeon and Sooyoung exclaimed at the same time before they stood up from their seats not forgetting to give a disgusting look at them.

“We’re so done here.” Sooyoung said and the trio covers their mouths and immediately runs to where the comfort room is, but of course without them forgetting to throw the two a teasing smirk. The five of them stayed silent with Jessica who is still blushing hard, all thanks to Yoona after all.

 

Aiish idiot Im Yoona.

Jessica mentally face palms herself because of her embarrassment while Yoona is still smiling at her but now it is a teasing smile. On the other hand Taeyeon Tiffany and Sunny have this oh so teasing and a mocking look.

“Okay ha.” Sunny mocked them with her teasing voice.

“So?” Tiffany started and Jessica looks up to her with her still flustered face.

“You two are okay now ha.” Taeyeon ask but more like a statement. Jessica nods.

“Yeh.” Jessica said and glance at Yoona.

“Okay then.” Taeyeon said and stood up from her seat, still with her teasing smile eyes not leaving the two girls.

“I’m out of here.” Taeyeon said and pecks Tiffany’s cheek.

“I’ll be at the living room ‘babe’” Taeyeon said and throw a teasing look to Jessica and Yoona when she said the word ‘babe’.

“Can I have one too ‘babe?’” Taeyeon said and continues to give the two a teasing look. Sunny is giggling at her seat knowing what Taeyeon is implying while Tiffany is having a smug smirk and joins Taeyeon from teasing the two.

“Of course TaeTae.” Tiffany said and winks at Jessica playfully before she pecks Taeyeon’s cheek. Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Jessica and Yoona’s flustered face after Tiffany gave her a kiss on the cheek and with that Taeyeon leaves the dining table and walks to the living room where she knows that the trio is at.

“So what are you two now?” Tiffany said as soon as Taeyeon leaves the four of them.

“An item?” Sunny said and looks at them expectantly but frowns afterwards when Jessica shook her head.

“No.” Jessica said and Yoona just sat at her seat comfortably and calm.

“E? Then what are you two?” Tiffany said and looks back and forth to them.

“Friends.” Jessica said and Yoona chuckles a bit, like as if what Jessica had said is something funny.

“What?” Sunny and Tiffany ask at the same time.

“With you guys being oh so sweet to each other, okay maybe only Yoona but still, and you’re telling us you two are still just ‘friends’. Oh god you gotta be kidding me Jessie.” Tiffany said and she makes some weird gestures with her hands.

“Oh god please, you guys making us sick. I am so done here too.” Sunny said and stood up from her seat.  Tiffany followed her and now it’s only Yoona and Jessica that is at the dining table.

“Yah!” Jessica said and pushes Yoona a bit away from her. Yoona only chuckles at her.

“What?” Yoona ask innocently and Jessica hits her at the stomach. Yoona groans.

“What was that for?” Yoona said still clutching at her harmed stomach. Jessica just stick her tongue out at her.

“I just feel like doing it.” Jessica said and nonchalantly shrugs. Yoona looks at her in disbelief, before it turns out to a playful smirk. Jessica notice it and raised an eye brow to her.

“What? What’s with the look ha?” Jessica said and cross her arms above her chest trying to intimidate the younger girl but to no avail.

“You just feel like doing it ha.” Yoona said and sat straight, eyes not leaving Jessica’s.

“Yeh. So?” Jessica said and instead of an answer Yoona moves her face closer to hers. Jessica backs away a little.

“Don’t you dare Im Yoona.” Jessica said and points a finger to Yoona but Yoona just held her hand down and continue to move closer to her.

“Don’t you dare.” Jessica said trying to get away from Yoona’s hold but to no avail.

“I just feel like doing it too.” Yoona said softly almost like a whisper before she moves her face closer to Jessica’s. Jessica shut her eyes close and waits for what’s going to happen next but minutes passed there is nothing happening so she opens her eyes once again and saw Yoona looking at her. Lovingly and at the same time teasingly.

“I’ll wait for the right time ‘friend’” Yoona said before she kissed the back of Jessica’s hand that she is still holding.

“I’ll wait, until we’re not just friends anymore Sica ah.” Yoona said and caressed Jessica’s cheek with her free hand. Yoona beams a sweet smile and Jessica can’t do anything but to melt under Yoona’s soft gaze and touch. Yoona is so good for her to be true.

“Thank you.” Is the only thing that Jessica can say for the moment. She beams a genuine smile to Yoona. Yoona nods her head and kissed Jessica’s forehead lovingly and lingers it there for a bit.

“You’re always welcome.” Yoona said softly and Jessica closed her eyes with a sweet smile on her lips, and enjoying the moment.

 

 

“Why are you with her again?!” Jessica said after she completely drags Yoona away from SinB. When she saw them together before she can’t help herself but to get flared up in jealousy. So when she saw them she immediately walks towards to them and said to SinB that she needs Yoona over something and SinB smiled at her telling her that she can take Yoona and so she does and now they’re inside their classroom with their friends and some of their classmates too. Yoona just look at her and smiling knowing why Jessica is acting like this.

“What?! Don’t just smile at me Im Yoona, I’m asking you!” Jessica said and flails her hands up in the air. Yoona just chuckles at her.

“Are you jealous?” Yoona said who is still chuckling. Jessica stops from what she’s been doing and looks at Yoona sharply.

“Are you mocking me?” Jessica said while she’s glaring at Yoona but Yoona just shrugs her shoulders playfully.

“I am just asking.” Yoona said and continues to chuckle.

“Just admit it Sica, it’s purely obvious.” Yuri said and she receive a deathly glare from Jessica but she just sticks her tongue out to her.

“I am asking you, why are you with her again?” Jessica said or more like she’s whining. Yona pursed her lips together to refrain herself to laugh and pinch Jessica’s cheeks, because heck Jessica is so cute for her.

“Because she’s my friend.” Yoona ask but more like a statement. And it hits Jessica, because she don’t have any rights to Yoona, because hey they are ‘friends’ too remember. Jessica pouts at the thought and stomps her foot at the floor. Their friends’ looks at them in amusement, before they all said at the same time as if mocking Jessica more because they just have to said in unison,

“Ohhh~~ Friends.” They all said and threw Jessica a mocking look. Jessica glared at them before she stomps her foot making her way to where her seat is.

“Shut up you all.” Jessica said before she completely took a sit to her seat. Her friends laughs at her. She feels someone took a sit beside her and she turns to her side and saw Yoona smiling at her.

“Tsk, wipe that smile of yours. It’s annoying.” Jessica said and rolled her eyes. Yoona smiles wider and place a chaste kiss to her temple before Yoona whispers to her ear softly,

“You’re cute when you’re jealous Sica ah.” Yoona said before she leans back to her seat. Jessica turns to look at her and pouts. Yoona just smile at her and winks.

“Ohh~~~ Friendsssss~~” Their friends cooed from their back before they all laugh. Yoona just shook her head at their friends’ antics and Jessica pouts more.

 

Tsk, friends my face. Tsk stupid Jessica. What have gotten to you for asking her to be just friends at first? Damn and now she’s using it against you. Hmmp, damn it. Should I ask her to be mine then? Aiish whatever.

Jessica buried her face to her arms at the top of her table and starts mumbling some words like ‘friends’, ‘ask her’, ‘jealous’ and more. Jessica can’t do anything about her jealousy but to just sighs.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okaaaaay so I kinda ehehe forgot about my responsibility here snce oh yeeeeeeeeees I freaking passed all my oh so freaking subjectssssssssss let's celebrate so yeah I'd like to say sorry for not updating this about 3 or 4 days? I don't know ehehe can you guys forgive me? ehehe so yeah here is the update. It's kinda lame I think hahaha I don't know I think I am out of my mind since I freaking passed my subjects waaaah you know that feeling oh yes that you freaking passed your three math subjects oh yes so ehehee sorry I am blubbering too much again I got carried away hahaha. So yes, progress from YoonSic e? and heck the other girls is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna be ing tease them hahaha. So yes that's it, hope you guys enjoys this chapter, no more angst Yoonsic e? ehehehe

Annyeong~~