Chapter 39

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Yoona was busy and didn’t notice that it’s already a whole day that she’s out and she didn’t even checked her phone and that means only one thing. The gates of hell are going to break anytime soon. Well, Seulgi, her cousin’s lover ask for some of her help and based from the said girl it’s about Joohyun. So with outthinking twice she got up from her bed and leaves the house early in the morning. And now, hell is waiting for her when she return home.

“Where have you been?”
“I—“
“Who are you with?”
“I’m—“
“Why are you not answering my messages and calls?”
“My—“
“Why you did not tell me where you’re going?”
“Bec—“
“Are you seeing someone else?” Questions are thrown one after the other and Yoona can’t find to answer her lover not when the said girl is constantly cutting her off.
“Whoa there babe, chill.” She then waves her hand in front of Jessica and she chuckles a bit.
“How can I chill Im Yoona when you’re out the whole day without even telling me?” Jessica glared at her before an adorable pouts was now seen to the older girls’ lips. Yoona smiles at this.
“I was busy and I lose track of time and didn’t realize that it’s already evening.” Yoona explain and gives Jessica a soft peck on the lips to wash away the pout n it.
“Whatever, answer my questions first.”
“Okay. I go out with Seulgi—“
“You what?! Yoona that’s your cousin’s lover you should not do that!” Jessica said and it leaves Yoona confused.
“What?” Yoona ask still puzzled to what her girlfriend is trying to say.
“Are you seeing Seulgi behind my back?”
“What?! Sooyeon.” Yoona is surprised but she laughs nevertheless. Because she found it amusing how her girlfriend jump from a conclusion like this, it was ridiculous she must say.
“You said you go out with her.” Jessica said with a frown on her face. Yoona nods at this before she took Jessica’s hands and led the both of them to sit at the couch with Jessica on her lap. She wrapped her arms around the older girl and puts her chin above Jessica’s shoulder. 
“I did but that’s because she asked for my help.”
“Help for?” Jessica said and tilts her head at the side. Yoona smile and pecks her lover’s lips once more before she answers.
“Joohyun.”
“Okay, so the other questions. Answer it.”
“Yeh so where am I again?” Yoona looks at her asking for some help for where she left off before.
“Why are you not answering my messages and calls?” Jessica simply answer and Yoona nods.
“Oh yeah right, just like what I said I was busy babe. I was busy helping Seulgi and about of me not telling you where I’d go it’s because I was also in a rush before and I don’t want to wake you up.”
“Okay, so the last question.”
“And for the last question, nope I am not seeing someone else. Why would I, if I already have the girl of my dreams, right?” Yoona cheekily said and wiggle her eyebrows playfully that earns a cute giggle from Jessica a playful slap to her shoulder.
“Smooth.” Jessica said but hugs Yoona anyways. Yoona chuckles at this before she wraps her arms around Jessica much tighter than before.
--

 

Years had passed and here they are still going strong. It seems just like yesterday when they got together and now here they are at their last year in college. They have been on each other’s side through thick and thin, ups and downs and so on. Their relationship is doing fine, they are doing fine. But they are like a normal couples too, not all relationship was always filled with all those happy moments, there are also fights in relationship and that is not missing in theirs. Sure they can all be oh so lovey-dovey the whole day but of course there are also fights that can’t be dodged. But that’s make them to become stronger, stronger for each other, they are the anchor of each other keeping the other on place and vice versa.
Being in the last year in college was never been so easy to students, so does to Yoona and the others. It’s been days since she starts getting busy, not that she’s neglecting Jessica, her girlfriend for years now but that’s Jessica is feeling. But Jessica already learned her lesson, she understand that Yoona is preparing for their final project and Jessica truly understand that but what she can’t understand now is, why she can’t even contact her girlfriend and heck she just know today that one of Yoona’s groupmates actually likes her. Ji Chang Wook. Yes that’s the name of the guy that has been liking Yoona for god knows how long, it started when the said guy transferred to their college. The said guy is good-looking, gentleman, kind and so on but to Jessica he is just another annoying human being who’s been liking her girlfriend.
It never got easy for Jessica since when they started entering college because admires was all over in the place or she’ll rather say all around Yoona. At first Jessica understand but as times goes by it gets annoying for her, since all their moments in school are just seems to be interrupted because of Yoona’s admires, well she has admirers too but since she’s giving the cold look to them no one dares to approach her. And she and Yoona made it clear to all of them that they are together but some of them just seems not to get it and continue to pester them, at least that’s the term for Jessica. Pester.
So here she is now, waiting for a certain someone to come home, she’s sure Yoona is tired but so does she. So she waited and waited and waited until the front door opens revealing a certain girl, named Im Yoona. Jessica stood up and made her way to the girl who is visibly tired base on the girl’s face. Yoona looks up to her and beamed her a tired smile.

“Hi, babe.” She said and gives Jessica a peck on the cheeks.
“Tired?” Jessica softly ask. Yoona nodded her head before she took sit at the couch prompting Jessica to follow. Jessica sat beside her and softly looks at her. Black circles are now visible to the younger girls’ eyes and Jessica felt pity to her lover. Yoona closed her eyes and lean her forehead to Jessica’s shoulder. Jessica pats her head softly, silently comforting the girl.
“Why you didn’t tell me?”
“Tell you what?”
“That he is one of your groupmates?” And as if automatically, Yoona jerks her head up and looks at Jessica with a furrowed brows.
“It’s a final project Sooyeon, and it’s the professor who chose the grouping, not me.” Yoona knows, she knows that Jessica has some issue to the said guy, and she made it clear to her that the guy is just a friend and a groupmate nothing more nothing less. And she thought she already made it clear but guess she did not.
“Still why you didn’t tell me?” Jessica said and did Yoona just heard some accusations to her tone. And oh boy didn’t she just said that she’s tired.
“Are you still on it?” Yoona didn’t notice that her voice raised a little but Jessica did.
“I’m just asking, Yoona.”
“Oh yeah right? I thought I already made it clear to you that he is just a friend.” Yoona bit her lower lip out of tiredness and frustrations, maybe. Jessica furrowed her brows at this.
“Yeah? And I’m just asking why you didn’t tell me about this.” Yoona took a deep breath before she looks at Jessica straight to the eyes.
“You want to know why. This. Because of this.” Yoona said and made a gesture through her hands.
“Because I know you’ll end up being like this, you asking question like as if I’ve done something wrong, you’re low-key accusing me—“
“Oh so asking you a question now is wrong? Accusing you? That’s what you’re trying to say aren’t you?” Yoona looks at her in disbelief.
“See, that’s what I’m trying to say. Look Sooyeon, I’m working my as.s off for us, for our future and this is what I’ve got? You, accusing me?” Yoona said and huffs a bit that made Jessica stood up from her seat completely towering Yoona. Jessca scoffs.
“At least let me know right, are you seeing him that’s why you didn’t tell me about this?” Yoona’s eyes widen at this. Unbelievable. That’s all she can think of right now.
“What?! Why would I do that?”
“I don’t know maybe you also started liking him back.” Jessica said and to say that Yoona is beyond surprised is understatement. She look at Jessica as if the said girl grown another head. Yoona didn’t answer and just continue looking at Jessica. For Jessica, Yoona’s silence means yes and to think that her lover is liking someone else is hurting her. Jessica bit her lower lip and she felt her eyes stings.
“So you do?” Jessica’s voice quivers and it alarms Yoona. She immediately shook her head and enveloped Jessica to her arms, hugging the said girl as tight as possible.
“No, no baby no. I don’t like him.” Yoona said and kissed Jessica’s temple softly.
“Then why you didn’t answer me?” Jessica said and a sob was heard.
“It’s just…it seems like you’re not trusting me anymore.” And it’s now Jessica’s turn to pull away from the embrace and looks at Yoona in disbelief.
“What? Babe that’s rid---“
“Don’t you love me anymore, Sooyeon ah?” Yoona’s voice was serious so does her facial expression. Jessica got alarmed by this and immediately pulled Yoona down and kissed her fully in the lips before she pulls away.
“Babe don’t say that. I do love you okay?”
“So, we’re getting married?” Yoon said and smiled at her brightly.
“Ye—wait what?” Jessica ask with wide eyes, she’s of course surprised at the sudden question.
“What? You don’t want to get married to me?”
“No! I mean Yes. Yes I want to get married to you but wait---yah you didn’t just pop the question like that?”
“What?”
“Didn’t you just proposed to me? Gosh Yoong, where’s the ring? The romantic place, music? Flowers? Gosh where—“ Yoona chuckled at this and pecks her lovers’ lips.
“Babe I just ask you if we’re getting married, I didn’t ask you to marry me just yet, okay?’
“Still.”
“But anyways, all you said is noted. Ring, flowers, romantic place and music.” Jessica beams at this before she buried her face at the crook of Yoona’s neck inhaling the scent of her lover.
“I love you.” She softly said which earns her a kiss at the top of her head and a softly spoken words of I love you too.

 


Their eyes was fixed at the couple who just got married, smiles are plastered to their face as they talk to some of the visitors that are congratulating them. It was Taeyeon’s cousin’s wedding and they are all invited to attend the wedding. Yoona has a big smile plastered on her face, she turns to her side and leans down a bit so she is now at the same level to the girl beside her.
“Next stop, our wedding. What do you think babe?” She wiggle eyebrows. Jessica looks at her and squints eyes.
“Isn’t it supposed to be a proposal first then engagement party and the last is the wedding? Are you perhaps on a hurry?” Yoona chuckles at this and Jessica just simply raised her eyebrows playfully. She eyed Yoona playfully before she bumped the latter with her shoulder. Yoona stop laughing and looks at Jessica lovingly
“Well, if that’s what you want. I’m willing to wait as long as it is you whom I am waiting for and I waited for you for years to be finally mine. I guess waiting a few years more to get married with you is nothing, right?” Yoona cheekily said but Jessica felt all the sincerity of the girl.
“Tch, why do you need to be always so smooth? Hmm?” She said before she cling to Yoona’s arm. Yoona smiles at her and shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.
“You like it anyway.”
“No, I don’t”
“Cause you love it.” And this got Jessica giggling and so does Yoona. Jessica let go of Yoona’s arm and instead side hugged the taller girl.
“Of course, I do.”
“Love you babe.”
“Love you too.”
“Hey love birds! Come on, group pic!” Taeyeon shouted from a far while she wave her hands to them. Their other friends told them to come too.
“Let’s go?” Yoona said and was about to take a step but Jessica stops her.
“Wait Yoong.”
“Hmm?” Yoona turns and looks at her fondly. And Jessica is sure, she really love the girl. And so she smiles and let her thoughts be spoken.
“Let’s last long together.” Jessica sincerely said, looking at Yoona with full of admiration and love. Yoona smiles and mirrors the looks of Jessica.
“We will Sooyeon. We will last together.” Yoona said in a way that Jessica is sure melted her heart. She leans her head to Yoona’s chest and wraps her arms around the taller girls’ waist. Yoona return the gesture and hugs Jessica as well.
“Thank you.” Jessica softly said and she felt a soft pair of lips landed to her forehead.
“Anything for you.” Yoona said that made Jessica smiles.
“YAH! LOVE BIRDS!” They both pulled away from each other and chuckles at their friends who is shouting their as.s off.
“COMING!” Both of them shouted back. Yoona turns to look at her and lended a hand to her.
“Let’s go Sooyeon.” She said and Jessica grabbed her hand and let Yoona drags her to where their friends are. She smile while her eyes are focused to the person who is holding her hand tightly and securely.
“Yes, definitely. We will last together.”

Yes maybe being in a relationship is never been so easy, and it will never be. But as much as you got each other, no obstacles can't stop you from loving each other as times goes by. For them, having each other by their side is enough. Being loved by the one you love is enough. And being in each other’s arms is more than enough.

__________________________________________________

First of all I'd like to say sorry for taking this up long. And I didn't proofread this huhu I'm sorry for any grammatical errorssss and spellings too maybe. Second, I'd like to thank those who stayed with me unti the end I love you all, thanks for those who always left their comments I all read them and appreciate all of them. Thank you guys.

Dumb Dumb Dumb is now completed. I'm both happy and sad.

This is Urnzone, signing off.

 

Annyeong~~

Love ya all, mwuaah :*