Chapter 22

Dumb Dumb Dumb

The girls came back that night and saw no one in the living room. Only silence greets them. They look at each other silently asking what happened but neither one of them knows.

 

“Does it mean your plan worked Taeng?” Sunny ask who is clinging to Sooyoung’s arm.

“Well I don’t know, maybe?” Taeyeon said and shrugs her shoulders.

“I hope they are fine now.” Tiffany said.

“Maybe they are now in Yoona or Jessica’s room. Making out?” Sooyoung said and receives a hard nudge from Sunny who is also glaring at her. Sooyoung groan and held her side where Sunny nudge her hard. Their friends laugh at her remark.

“I mean making up. Just a slip of the tongue.” Sooyoung said trying to defend herself from Sunny’s suspicious stare. Taeyeon chuckles at her friend lame excuse.

“Someone needs to be lai…Owww Fany ah.” Taeyeon groan in pain when Tiffany slaps her abdomen with much force.

“Stop your erted thoughts or else you’re going to sleep at the couch here in the living room.” Tiffany said while looking at Taeyeon sternly. Taeyeon grins at her and gives Tiffany a puppy look and Tiffany just rolled her eyes.

“Oho~~ someone is being under ha. I see.” Hyoyeon said while giving Taeyeon a mocking look. Yuri laughs and joins her buddy.

“Someone needs to get laid and someone is being under. How interesting.” Yuri said and continue to mock their friends who is already killing them mentally inside their heads.

“Just go get someone out there guys.” Hyoyeon said and soon Yuri and her burst into a fit of laughter again. Their friends just looks at them in disbelief.

“Gosh, you guys really need a lover. You two are now gone crazy.” Taeyeon said and smirks smugly to her friends that stop from laughing when they heard the word ‘lover’. Yuri cleared and looks away.

“Whatever.” Hyoyeon said and plops herself comfortably on the couch.

“I wonder where the two is gone anyways.” Yuri said while her eyes wonder around the living room. And just as if on cue Jessica came down from the stairs with her eyes still swollen and all red. They all turn to look at her with a curious eyes.

“What happened to your eyes? They are all red?” Sooyoung ask as soon as Jessica is already on her last step at the stairs. Jessica just look at them and shrugs. Tiffany eyed her and she knows that there is something wrong, so she ask.

“Where is Yoona?” Tiffany said and she confirm that there is really something wrong because Jessica just turn her head to point upstairs and continue to walk lifelessly at the kitchen.

“What’s wrong with her?” Yuri ask when Jessica didn’t even said a single word.

“Many.” Tiffany said softly that the others didn’t manage to catch.

“What?” Taeyeon said and looks at her. Tiffany waves her hands dismissingly.

 “Oh, nothing. Don’t mind me.” Tiffany said and her friends just shrugs including Taeyeon.

“I’m going upstairs I’m feeling sleepy already.” Yuri said and stood up. Hyoyeon follows and said that she is too is already sleepy.

“So?” Sunny starts and all heads turn to her.

“Did you think your plan worked?” She said and release a small yawn.

“I don’t know. There is no sign of Yoona after all.” Taeyeon said her eyes is slightly closing from the sleepiness. Tiffany notice it and pats her back softly.

“Go upstairs now TaeTae, I’ll follow you afterwards.” Tiffany said but Taeyeon shook her head like a kid.

“No, let’s go to bed together Fany ah.” Taeyeon said but Tiffany shook her head.

“I promise I won’t take too long, I just need to do somethings.” Tiffany said and Taeyeon looks at her, hesitating at first but nods her head afterwards.

“Okay then, don’t be gone for too long, okay?” Taeyeon said and Tiffany smiles at her

“I won’t. Now, go upstairs now.” Tiffany said and peck Taeyeon’s cheek.

“Don’t be gone too long, I’ll miss you.” Taeyeon said grinning and pecks Tiffany’s cheek too before she stood up. Sooyoung groans and fakes that she’s going to throw up. She puts her both hands to cover .

“Oh please, I’m feeling sick.” Sooyoung said and clutches at Sunny’s side. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and retorts.

“Yeh, you’re feeling sick and you need to get lai….” Taeyeon’s words were cut off by Tiffany’s stern voice.

“Kim Taeyeon, Upstairs. Now.” Tiffany said sternly and Taeyeon shivers and so she obediently nods her head and follows her girlfriend’s command. Sooyoung laugh at her and stick her tongue out to Taeyeon who returns the childish act to her.

“We’re going upstairs now too Fany ah, how about you?” Sunny said who is now standing up from the couch with Sooyoung following her.

“Later, I’ll talk to Jessie first.” Tiffany said and smile to them. The duo nods their head.

“Okay then. We’re going now.” Sunny said and beams to Tiffany before she turned to her side where Sooyoung is.

“Yah. Shikshin, let’s go to bed now.” Sunny said and Sooyoung grins at her. Sunny rolled her eyes and shove Sooyoung’s face away from her.

“Don’t give me that look. I’m tired I need to sleep.” Sunny said and makes her way upstairs leaving a sulking Sooyoung and a giggling Tiffany.

“Oh my god Soo, you and your hormones.” Tiffany said and playfully pushes Sooyoung to follow Sunny upstairs, the latter just pout even more and Tiffany just need to shove her face away from her.

“Go to bed now.” Tiffany said

“Tsk, aiish.” Sooyoung said and stomps her foot childishly on the floor. Tiffany just shook her head and when Sooyoung was nowhere to her sight anymore she turn to look at her side only to see Jessica is already making her way to the couch. She smile to her and Jessica just give her a curt nod and a small smile before she plops herself at the couch. Tiffany followed suit and took a sit beside Jessica. They both stays silent until Jessica spoke.

 

“It didn’t go well.” Jessica said and have a big sigh. Tiffany just stays silent and just let Jessica to talk.

“I tried to talk to her but to no avail. She brushed me off away.” Jessica trails off and Tiffany is now getting alarmed because she thinks that every second now Jessica might broke down.

“Again.” Jessica continues before she buried her face to her hands. Tiffany wrapped her arms around Jessica and rubs Jessica’s arm in a comfortable manner.

“Should I stop?” Jessica said and looks at Tiffany. Eyes are glistening but there is no tears falling. It seems like all her tears are now all gone because of her nonstop crying this afternoon.

“Would you like to stop?” Tiffany question her instead of answering her. Jessica stays silent for a second thinking if she wants to stop. And soon she shook her head and Tiffany smile at her.

“No, not now, not yet.” Jessica said and Tiffany nods her head giving her a reassuring smile.

“Good then.” Tiffany said and before she knows it she release a small yawn and Jessica saw it and chuckles at her.

“Go to bed now, Taeyeon is waiting.” Jessica said and Tiffany looks at her hesitantly. Jessica smiles at her.

“I am fine Tiff, I’ll go to bed anytime soon too.” Jessica said and pats Tiffany’s thighs.

“Are you sure?” Tiffany said and Jessica just nod her head.

“I am.”

“Okay then, I’ll go now. Don’t stay up too late at night, okay?” Tiffany said before she stood up from the couch. Jessica beams a small smile to her.

“I won’t.”

“Okay. Good Night Jessie.” Tiffany said and pats Jessica’s shoulder.

“Good Night Tiff.” Jessica said and with that Tiffany made her way upstairs to where her and Taeyeon’s shared room is.

 

Yoona came down in the middle of the night feeling hungry. She stays inside her room the whole afternoon and she didn’t go downstairs too for dinner. So now she feel oh so hungry. She makes her way at the kitchen and found some left over there. She took them and a glass of orange juice before she settles down at the dining table. Eating silently with all by herself, she remembers what happened this afternoon. She gulps down her food hard and gulps a big amount of her orange juice afterwards. She took a deep breath and stared in space that is in front of her. Her mind wonders on something or someone rather.

 

I missed you. I miss you. And I am missing you Yoona ah, I really do.

Yoona buried her face to her palms and rubs it in annoying manner.

“She said that she missed, miss, and missing you and yet all you said is you forgot something inside your freaking room?! What the is that Im Yoona. You stupid gorgeous beautiful creature of the earth! What the heck is that?!” Yoona hiss and smacks her head several times. But soon she came to stop when someone cleared at the kitchen door. She looks up at the figure who is leaning at the kitchen door and she froze from her seat. Eyes not blinking, hands and toes are shaking, throat run dry. Because Jessica is leaning at the kitchen door looking at her with her still swollen red eyes. Yoona gulps nervously when Jessica is just standing there and looking at her.

 

Did she cried? Omo, did I made her cry? Holy freaking moo Im Yoona, you made her cry.

Yoona release her breathe that she didn’t even know that she’s been holding before not until Jessica broke their mini staring contest. Jessica walks passed at her and walks towards to the fridge to get some drinks. Yoona felt a slight pain because, did the older girl ignore her? But never the less Yoona stays silent and did not try to make any conversation to the older girl but not until Jessica pull out a chair beside her, startling her and causing her to jump a little to her seat. She looks at her side and saw Jessica is already looking at her. Yoona’s breath hitched when she saw the swollen eyes of the latter she felt guilt run all through out to her body.

“H-hey.” Yoona awkwardly said trying to ease the tension that is already building around them. Yoona felt her heart clench but in a good way when Jessica smiles at her and return her greeting.

“Hey.” Jessica said softly and Yoona swears that she’s going to die any second now when Jessica continues to pull out that smile and that sweet soft voice that Yoona missed.

“Y-yeh, H-hey.” Yoona wants to face palm herself now for embarrassing herself for saying the same word again and for stuttering so much in front of the older girl. Jessica giggles at her reaction and Yoona needs to took a lungful air to feel her lungs once again, because the view that is now in front of her is just, oh so breathtaking for her. They both stays silent once Jessica’s giggles died down. Jessica release a sigh causing for Yoona to look at her again. Jessica turns to look at her and smile a little.

“Yoona?” Jessica softly said and Yoona swears to herself that how much she missed the older girl calling her name.

“Yeh?” Yoona said still looking at Jessica. Jessica looks down and start fidgeting her own fingers.

“A-ahhm.” Jessica stutters and continue to hang her head low. Yoona stays silent and just look at her waiting for her to continue.

“Hmm.” Yoona hums after a couple of seconds of silence for Jessica to know that she’s waiting and listening.

“I missed you.” Jessica said, still her head hang low. Yoona tries her best not to smile but she can’t, she felt her lips tugging upwards a little but Jessica is still not looking at her so she doesn’t mind. Yoona decided to play it cool.

“Yeh, you said that to me before.” Yoona said still with a smile on her face but Jessica is still not looking at her.

“I miss you.” Jessica said and still with her head hang low, afraid to meet Yoona’s eyes, afraid that if she looks up to her, Yoona might run away from her once again. But Yoona didn’t, because this time she stays.

“Yeh, that one too.” Yoona said her smile is getting bigger and bigger every second.

“And I am.…” Jessica’s words were cut off by Yoona.

“Missing you.” Yoona finish her sentence and Jessica looks up to her only to be met by an image of Yoona that is grinning at her. Jessica frown and shook her head.

“No.” Jessica said still looking at now confused Yoona.

“Wha..” Yoona’s word were cut by Jessica now.

“I am in love with you.” Jessica said and smile sweetly at Yoona. Startling Yoona who jumped at shock causing her to fall from her chair and choked at her own saliva. Yoona coughs hard trying to regain her calm breathing again with Jessica rubbing her hand at her back. When Yoona is sure that she’s all calm she looks at Jessica with wide eyes.

“Y-you what?” Yoona said still surprised but now collected. Jessica blushes and hang her head low, embarrass now at her own words before. Yoona found it cute when the older girl acts all so shy in front of her.

“I-I am in l-love w-with yo…y-you.” Jessica stutters and softly mumbles but Yoona manage to catch it but she decided to have some fun first.

“What? I didn’t heard it? You said it so softly Sica ah.” Yoona said and now having a smug smirk on her lips. Jessica looks up at her and when she saw the smug smirk on the Yoona’s gorgeous face she shot her a glare. But Yoona just continue giving her the look. And Jessica doesn’t want to get lose to her. So she repeats, eyes not leaving Yoona’s.

“I. Am. In. Love. With. You.” Jessica said firmly with every word she pushes her index finger to Yoona’s chest, hard. Yoona groan at the contact but grins at her afterwards.

“And I am too.” Yoona said still grinning at her and gives her a wink. Jessica rolled her eyes.

“So what are we now?” Yoona said expecting what she wants to hear but she didn’t.

“Friends?” Jessica said and Yoona looks at her confused. Jessica pursed her lips together.

“I know, I know that you’re confused now because I already confessed to you, but can we at least stay friends first and let the other things follow? Like getting to know each other, first?” Jessica said and Yoona is still looking at her. Jessica mentally panics, afraid that Yoona doesn’t like the idea.

“If you don’t like the idea then it’s fine let’s be tog…” Jessica’s words were cut off once again when Yoona grabs her both hands and intertwines it with her own and smile sweetly at her.

“Friends then. Yeh we should get to know each other first if that’s what you want Sica ah.” Yoona said softly and beams a genuine sweet smile to her. Jessica felt her heart thumping wildly inside her and she’s afraid that her chest might explode anytime soon because of the fluttering feelings that she’s feeling right now. Yoona and her are now okay and for her more liking Yoona agreed to what she wants.

“Are you sure you’re fine with it?” Jessica said considering Yoona’s feelings towards her. Yoona nods her head and gives her another sweet smile, so sweet that she think that she will get a diabetes anytime soon.

“100% sure.” Yoona said and Jessica couldn’t contain herself and she pounce herself to Yoona. Yoona got surprised but wraps her arms around Jessica’s waist at the end.

“Thank You.” Jessica said with her face buried to Yoona’s chest. Yoona smiles and kissed Jessica’s forehead and the latter closes her eyes to cherish the moment like this. Jessica pulls away from the hug and looks at Yoona straight through the eyes. Yoona smiles at her and Jessica loses herself once again because she leans in and give Yoona a peck on the lips which surprised both of them. Yoona smirks at her when she came back to her senses once again.

“Do friends kiss?” Yoona ask innocently but Jessica knows better. With the smirk that Yoona is sporting right now, yes Jessica knows better.

“Yeh friends do kiss.” Jessica said and raised an eye brow to the younger girl trying to intimidate her but Yoona’s smirks turns to a teasing smile.

“On the lips?” Yoona said and with that Jessica pushes her away from her and stood up leaving Yoona laughing hard at the floor. She glared hard at her.

“Damnit Im Yoona.” Jessica said and stormed out from the kitchen but not without Yoona teasing her.

“Good Night ‘Friend’. Dream of me. I love you ‘Friend’” Yoona said before Jessica completely disappear from the kitchen with her loud stomping of her foot on the floor leaving her smiling like an idiot inside the kitchen.

“Friends. Same word but now with a different feeling.” Yoona said still sporting a grin.

“Friends. I am starting to like that word now.” Yoona said while nodding her head and chuckles at her own remark before she stood up from the floor and makes her way upstairs too, to where her bedroom is.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoho~~~ all is good for now, but only friends ha? HAHAHAHAXD, soooooo? you guys still want to kill me? hahaha I already end the torture, so can I receive love again? hahaha. Friends first right? hahaha getting to know ech other, pfft they gotta be kidding us, yes?. So yeh, hope you like it. Leave your thoughts down there okay? I really really apprecate it teehee. And oh shout out to yoonyulseoulmate  hahahaha she/he is the reason why I end up to this idea and because of that another chapter added to this story again, gosh seriously I was just planning ths story to be only 20 chapters but heck, thanks to you all now we've passed the 20 chapters lol haha. So yeh that's it I'm blubbering too much again. Hope you enjoys it. 

Annyeong~~