Chapter 14

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Jessica is walking ahead Yoona at one of the corridors of the school, Yoona is following her at the back with her eyes fixed at her phone that is on her hand as Yoona’s eyes is fixed at her phone she didn’t saw Jessica stops at her tracks causing her to bump at the latter and for Jessica to stumble forward. Yoona release a low groan at the impact and Jessica throw her a deathly glare.

“Yah! Why did you stop? Aiish.” Yoona said while rubbing her chin that bumped into Jessica’s head.  Jessica smacks her forehead and Yoona can’t do anything but to just pout.

“Stupid. Didn’t you heard it?” Jessica said and looks at her surroundings.

“What?” Yoona said who’s clueless at the situation.

“That sound?” Jessica said and does some gestures with her hands.

“What sound?” Yoona looks at her confused because she didn’t heard any sounds before or maybe she was just too engrossed at her phone so she didn’t hear it.

“Aiish you stupid idiot deer.” Jessica said and flicks a finger to Yoona’s forehead.

“Hey, that’s…” Yoona was about to retort but Jessica cuts her off.

“What?”

“True.” Yoona grins and Jessica just rolled her eyes.

“Tsk, stupid. Didn’t you heard it?”

“Aiish, I didn’t, okay. What did you heard really…” Yoona stops at her words when she heard a faint voice. She looks at Jessica who is also looking at her.

“There, you heard it right?” Jessica ask with her eye brows raised. Yoona nods her head before she shrugs her shoulders.

“Yeh. So? Maybe that’s just a random people talking to…” and once again Yoona stops at what she was saying when she heard the faint voice calling a very familiar name.

“Fany ah.” Came from the faint voice. Yoona’s eyes widen.

“Random people ha.” Jessica smirks and drags Yoona to hide at the corner.

“That’s Taeyeon unnie’s voice right?” Yoona ask in a whisper tone.

“Definitely, now shot your stupid mouth and let’s eavesdrop to them.” Jessica said and press herself closer to the wall where they were hiding. Yoona stares at her, Jessica feels Yoona’s eyes is on her so she looks at her again and raised her brows at the latter.

“Isn’t it bad? Eavesdropping to some…” Yoona’s words were cut off by Jessica again.

“What? You want us to ruin their moment?”

“Ha? Moment?” Yoona once again looks at her confused.

“Aiish you’re so…tsk, just listen.” Jessica said a little annoyed before she turns her back at Yoona again.

“I don’t want to, I’m going to the opposite way instead then.” Yoona said was about to leave but Jessica held her wrist and threatens.

“Don’t you dare Im Yoona.” Jessica said and glares at the latter.

“Aiiish, I don’t want to…”

“I..I love you.” The voice said.  Yoona’s eyes widen and press herself beside Jessica so she can hear more.

“You don’t want to what Im Yoona?” Jessica smirks when Yoona seems interested to listen now.

“To go, yeh I don’t want to go. I should listen here, its sounds interesting. Now shut up your cute mouth.” Yoona said and winks at Jessica playfully before she put her full attention to the two figures that is at the other side of the wall and didn’t saw Jessica’s cheeks that turn into shade of pink.

“Stupid.” Jessica mumbles and put her attention to the other two figures too.

 

 

“Fany ah.”

“Taetae what are we doing here? It’s already time…”

“Fany ah.”

“Tae, class are going to start in 10 minutes…”

“Tiffany.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany looks at her confused knowing that when Taeyeon starts to call her in full name it means that it is really important. Tiffany sighs and nods her head to Taeyeon.

“Okay fine, what is it?” Tiffany said softy. Taeyeon closes her eyes for a moment and opens it again after she took a deep breathe.

“I don’t know what got into me but…” Taeyeon paused and bit her lower lip.

“But?”

“You know, we almost do all the couple things like couples do, right? People even thought that we are together even our friends saying that we look like a couple.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany is looking at her confused.

“I know that. What do you mean anyways?” Tiffany said and Taeyeon release a sigh because Tiffany doesn’t seem to get what she mean.

“And I can’t bear it anymore Fany ah.” Taeyeon said and purse her lips together.

“What…what do you mean?” Tiffany is now getting anxious on what Taeyeon is saying.

“I don’t know if this is a right thing to do but….”

“Tae you’re making me wo…”

“I..I love you.” Taeyeon finally said and looks down at the ground with her eyes close afraid to see Tiffany’s reaction. Tiffany stared at her completely shock at the sudden confession. They both fell in silence and even though it’s just a matter of seconds Taeyeon feels like its forever she thought that it is the end of their beautiful friendship so she took a deep breathe before she looks up again to Tiffany who is still in shock and just staring at her blankly.

“I…I’m sorry. I..I know..I shouldn’t fall f-for you. I know that….. You’re just kind and I…I shouldn’t take that in other way. I understand if…if you choose to distance yourself from me… from now on. I understand it Fany ah… don’t worry I won’t bother you anymo….” Taeyeon words were cut off and was taken aback by Tiffany’s sudden embrace. Taeyeon stumbles backwards at the sudden impact, arms still at her side with her eyes widen.

“Finally!” Tiffany exclaimed and tightens her hug at Taeyeon.

“Ha?” Taeyeon deadpan.

“Took you so long to confess.” Tiffany said before she pulls away from the hug and smiles brightly at Taeyeon.

“W-what do y-you mean?” Taeyeon said bewildered at the moment.

“I love you too, stupid TaeTae. Isn’t it obvious?” Tiffany said and grabs both of Taeyeon’s hands. Taeyeon’s eyes widen if that is more possible to happen.

“Y-you love me t-too?”

“Yes, I love you too Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany said and Taeyeon grins at Tiffany’s confession. Tiffany leans closer to her until their lips came into contact.

 

 

“Okay, I don’t want to see that, it’s a private thing let’s go. Class will start in 5 minutes. Let’s leave them alone now Sica ah.” Yoona said when she saw Tiffany leaning closer to Taeyeon, she turn to her side only to see Jessica has a heart emoji in her eyes looking at the newly couple enviously. Yoona sigh and rolled her eyes at the sight in front of her, she grabs Jessica’s wrist and drags the latter with her away from the scene. Jessica just let Yoona drags her to anywhere where Yoona is heading to she didn’t mind it though, all that she is thinking now is there is a newly couple in their circle of friends, first it was Sooyoung and Sunny, and now Taeyeon and Tiffany. She felt happy for her friends but sometimes she felt envious because she doesn’t have someone special in her life. But never the less she’s happy for the both of them, for Tiffany and Taeyeon that are now official.

“Wipe that stupid smile of yours, it’s creeping me out.” Yoona said and Jessica came back to reality again. She throw Yoona a glare and retreats her wrist abruptly.

“Whatever, stupid.” Jessica said and walks ahead to Yoona who ruins her moment for thinking about her special someone.

“Tsk, annoying deer.” Jessica mumbles through her gritted teeth. Yoona shrugs her shoulder and follows Jessica silently at the back.

 

 

They reached their room 2 minutes before the time. Taeyeon and Tiffany came after them just a minute before the time. Their friends turn to Taeyeon and Tiffany who is smiling at each other with Tiffany clinging closely at Taeyeon’s arm. Jessica furrowed her brows and looks away.

“Too much sweetness.” She mumbles and giggles at her own remark.

“Why are you giggling?” Yoona ask who is on her side. Jessica looks at her.          

“None of your business.” Jessica said and sticks her tongue out to Yoona. Yoona stared at her for a seconds.

“You’re weird.” Yoona said. Yuri who saw it squints her eyes at them suspiciously before she turns to look at Taeyeon and Tiffany who is now sitting in front of them looking at each other lovingly and whispering sweet nothing’s to each other.

“What’s with you guys?” Sooyoung broke the silence who notice the lovely atmosphere between Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“You act so sweet e, as in so sweet?” Hyoyeon said and eyes the two suspiciously with her accusing finger that is pointing to them. Taeyeon just looks at them while Tiffany just shrugs her shoulders in nonchalantly manner and continues to cling at Taeyeon’s arm.

“Yeh, then this two here is being…. weird.” Yuri said and points at Jessica and Yoona.

“She’s the only one who’s weird, not me.” Yoona shrugs.

“Spill.” Sunny said looking at Taeyeon and Tiffany suspiciously she notice the slightly bruised lips of the two so she knows that something happened she just can’t pin point what exactly it is. Yoona and Jessica looks at each other before Jessica gives Yoona a knowing smirk and Yoona returns it, they both nod at each other and turns to look at their friends again.

“We know something~~”

“But we won’t tell you~~”

“We saw~~”

“We saw~~~”

“Everything!”  Both of them said and gives Taeyeon and Tiffany a playful look. Yoona winks at them before she smirks.

“Except the last part of course, right Sica ah?”  Yoona said and looks at Jessica who nods her head playfully. The others looks at them confused.

“What? What you guys saw?”

“What you guys know?”

“Tell us!”

“Clueeee!”

Taeyeon and Tiffany looks at Yoona and Jessica pleadingly while they shook their head. Jessica gives the two a playful smirk.

“We’re not in the right place to tell you guys, just ask Taeng and Tiff. I and this stupid deer here are out of it.” Jessica said and winks at the two. Yoona pouts because Jessica is calling her stupid too many times for this day.

“What’s with that not so adorable pout of yours?” Jessica said and Yoona pouts even more. Jessica raised her brows.

“You keep calling me stupid for so many times this day.” Yoona said. Jessica chuckles.

“Because you are.”

“I am not.”

“You are.” Jessica said and Yoona looks away from her with arms cross above her chest. Jessica chuckles again and pats Yoona’s head softly.

“Don’t worry, just today. You’re really stupid today. Hope tomorrow you’re not anymore, hmm?” Jessica said and smile at Yoona and blinks hers eyes cutely.

“Tss. Gross, don’t do that.” Yoona said and shoved Jessica’s face away.

“You just found it adorable.” Jessica said and chuckles.

“Arrrgh! Why are so many flirts nowadays?!!” Yuri exclaimed while waving her hands in the air dramatically and Hyoyeon joins her on her mini drama.

“Being single , it’s not nice anymore.” Hyoyeon said and she dramatically leans her head at Yuri‘s shoulder and pretends that she’s crying. Yuri joins her and pats Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

“Let’s just date each other Hyo.” Yuri said while faking a few sobs.

“Yeh, I think that’s the best idea Yul.” Hyoyeon said and wipes her invisible tears.

“We are not dating! We are not a couple!” Jessica immediately exclaimed when she heard the word ‘date’

“Whatever, you two are flirting with each other anyways.” Sooyoung said and rolls her eyes at her.

“We are not flirting with each other too.” Jessica exclaimed again.

“Whatever, Jung Sooyeon.” Sunny said and shrugs, and with that their professor came in that is a couple minutes late. Jessica looks at Yoona who’s on her side.

“Are you not going to say anything? They are accusing us!” Jessica said only to receive a shrug to Yoona as an answer. Jessica scoff at her seat and looks at her in disbelief.

“Just don’t mind them don’t mind what they were saying.” Yoona said and nods her head at Jessica who just sigh and merely nods her head too.

 

We’re are not dating. We’re are not flirting. We’re not a couple. But why do I feel like my heart got pinched when I said those words? Weird. And why do I feel…disappointed? When she said that I shouldn’t mind them that I shouldn’t mind what they were saying. Why? Just why? Jung Sooyeon you’ve got it bad. Get a hold on yourself! You beautiful creature of earth! Get a hold on yourself!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whatever just deny all you want Jessica unnie.

Okay so....hey I fulfilled my promise didn't I? hahaha anyways so TaeNy is now really official as in official, so who's next? (knowing smirks) uh-ah not so fast friend hahaha lets have some fun first okay? And to my Filipino readers, ano mga pre? naiintindihan naman ba yung baluktot kong english? haha. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, some Yoonsic progress e? Isn't it slow? or fast? or toooo slow progress between them? Share your thoughts about this trash story of mine hahahaha. Your comments are well so appreciated.

 

Annyeong~~