Chapter 5

Dumb Dumb Dumb

As Jessica is walking to kitchen she suddenly trip to her own steps she immediately close her eyes expecting the hard floor but she feel a soft hand wrapped around her waist as she open her eyes she saw Yoona’s doe eyes staring straightly to her eyes she nervously gulp when she realize how close they are to each other.

“So clumsy.” Yoona said still in the same positon before.

“Yah! Let go of me. Don’t touch me.” Jessica said and Yoona raised her eye brow.

“You sure?”

“Yes, just let go of me and get your dirty hands on me.”

“Sure?”

“NOW!” Yoona slightly startled by Jessica’s outburst but she then follow the girls order.

“Okay then.” Yoona let go of Jessica and the latter immediately fall to the hard floor.

“Yah! Why did you let go of me!” Jessica said who’s still on the floor.

“You’re the one who said it.” Yoona said looking at Jessica.

“Aiish! Why you! It hurts.” Jesica said before standing up from the floor so she is now facing Yoona face to face.

“So? Do I look like I care?” Yoona said nonchalantly. Jessica groan in annoyance.

“You’re so annoying!” Jessica said and pushed Yoona the latter just look at her and it annoys more Jessica.

“What?! You annoying brat! What’s with the look huh?” Yoona just ignore her and look at Jessica intensely and walk closer to the girl

“Y-yah!” Jessica said and took a step back

“Me? Annoying? How come?” Yoona said and took a step forward again then Jessica took a step back again

“You always… y-yah! Stop right there!” Jessica said pointing a finger to Yoona but the latter ignore her again and continue to walk closer at her.

“How come? Tell me?”

“What do you…Yah! D-don’t you dare go near to me.”

“Tell me. Why am I annoying to you huh?” Yoona said before Jessica’s back hit the wall and was now trapped between Yoona and the wall.

“Tell me, why Jessica?” Yoona said sternly before putting her hands at the wall trapping Jessica in between her arms. Jessica nervously gulped because Yoona was intensely looking at her. Jessica tried to say something but nothing came out from .

“What? Tell me?” Yoona said and move her face closer to Jessica the latter widen her eyes because of the closeness between her and Yoona.

“Tell me.” Yoona said in a whispery tone and she lean closer to Jessica the latter can’t do anything now it feels like her body was now glued to the ground and not able to move then Yoona lean closer again to her face and she can feel Yoona’s breath was already touching her lips. They we’re having a little staring competition when someone faked a cough from the kitchen door they both look at the door only to see Hyoyeon leaning at the door of the kitchen with her arms cross.

“Did I interrupt something here?” Hyoyeon said eyeing the two. Yoona just smirked at Hyoyeon.

“No, you just came in time Hyo.” Yoona said still at the same position and all Jessica can do is to look at the two.

“Okay. Let’s go then.”

“Yes, I’ll be there in a minute.”

“Okay.” Hyoyeon said before winking at the two when Hyoyeon was nowhere to their sight Yoona turns to look at Jessica again and smirked.

“Annoying huh…” Yoona paused a bit before leaning to Jessica’s ear “You can now move….Sooyeon.” Yoona continue, she lean back and winked at Jessica before she left the latter at the kitchen and follow Hyoyeon. Jessica remained to her spot and blinked several times.

“.” She muttered under her breath and her brain still processing on what happened then Sunny entered the kitchen and saw Jessica leaning at the wall.

“Sica.” Sunny called but got ignored by the latter she then walks closer to Jessica and called her again.

“Hey, Sica.” Sunny said and poked Jessica at the side. Jessica jumped at surprised and glared at Sunny.

“Yah! You scared me!” Sunny look at her confused but immediately shrugged it off.

“Sorry, I called you twice but it seemed like you’re not in yourself, you okay?” Sunny said and get some drinks to the refrigerator when she doesn’t get any answer from Jessica she look at her again before opening her drinks.

“Hey, you okay Sica?” She ask Jessica again and the latter just look at her.

“Huh?”

“I said you okay? You seemed you’re…” But Sunny’s words was immediately cut off by Jessica.

“I…I am” Jessica said and stormed out at the kitchen.

“…Not…weird.” Sunny continue on what she was saying before and Jessica was nowhere at her sight anymore. She found that the latter was acting weird but she chose to shrug the thoughts and just let it pass. When Sunny walk out to the kitchen her drinks was immediately taken away from her in just a blink of an eye she look at the culprit and saw Sooyoung grinning at her.

“Thanks bunny, you’re so thoughtful.” Sooyoung said and was about to drink the drinks of sunny but someone stole it from her hold.

“You’re much more thoughtful Soo.” Yuri said before drinking the drinks of Sunny in one go she gave back the bottle at Sooyoung before she winked at Sunny.

“Yah! Kwon Yuri! Aiish you!” Sooyoung said but got ignored by Yuri she then turns her head to Sunny who was suppressing her laughter.

“Bunny can you get me another drinks please?” Sooyoung said with her puppy eyes and a cute pout.

“You have your own hands Soo, go and get your drinks.” Sunny said before walking to couch and slumped herself there comfortably. Sooyoung stomped her foot on her way to the kitchen with a frown to her face.

“Aiish that was supposed to be mine.” Sooyoung said and groan.

“What’s with the face Soo?” Taeyeon said who just popped at the kitchen.

“Shut up.” Sooyoung said and get her drinks.

“What?” Taeyeon said and she glared at Sooyoung.

“Just kidding taeng.” Sooyoung said and grinned at Taeyeon before opening her drinks.

“Good.” Taeyeon said and once again Sooyoungs drinks was stolen from her again in just a blink of an eye.

“Thanks for the drinks anyway Soo.” Taeyeon said before leaving Sooyoung dumbfounded.

“Aiish that was supposed to be mine… again!!!” Sooyoung in annoyance said and get another drinks for herself again.

“Hey Soo.” Tiffany said who popped at the kitchen too Sooyoung look at her in horror.

“What’s with the face Soo?” Tiffany said and chuckled. Sooyoung raised a hand indicating tiffany to stop at her tracks.

“Stop right there fany ah.”

“E? Why?” tiffany said looking at Sooyoung confused but the latter just ignored her and started to drink her drinks while walking towards to the kitchen door. Tiffany look at her weirdly.

“Weird.” Tiffany said and get some food before she walks at the living room where Taeyeon, Sunny and Yuri is she settled down beside taeyeon and joined them from watching.

“Sooyoung is weird now guys.” Tiffany suddenly blurted out the three figures just look at her.

“Why?” Yuri said

“You know when I enter the kitchen she was blubbering some words that I didn’t understand and then when I walk closer to her she told me to stop and she hold her drinks protectively then there she stormed out at the kitchen while drinking her drinks, I don’t know I just find it weird that she acts like that, like I’m going to steal her drinks from her.” Tiffany said before stuffing some food to while the trio just laughed at her knowing why Sooyoung acted like that.

“Why are you laughing guys?” Tiffany said

“Nothing fany well she’s not the only one that’s weird today.” Sunny said turning her attention back to the movie that they were watching before.

“Who else?”

“Jessica.” The three just nodded their heads and turns their attention back to the movie also.

 

 

Hyoyeon and Yoona was at the market buying some foods and drinks for tonight said movie marathon.

“What’s with the trapping her between the wall and you huh?” Hyoyeon said before grabbing some bags of chips. Yoona just chuckled at the question and Hyoyeon look at her raisingan eye brow.

“Nothing.”

“You’re annoying her again I guess.”

“She said I’m annoying.” Yoona said and get some drinks then she heard Hyoyeon laughing at her her so she look back at the latter and gave her a confused look.

“It’s true anyways.”

“Yah!”

“What? It’s really true Yoong.”

“Fine. But..” Yoona said and Hyoyeon once again raised an eye brow to Yoona.

“Gorgeous.” Yoona added and a bag of chips immediately landed straight to her face.

“I knew it that you’re going to say nonsense again.” Hyoyeon said before walking towards to the counter with Yoona following at her back.

“It’s not a nonsense, it’s a fact.” Yoona said before putting the chips at the counter.

“Whatever annoying girl.” Hyoyeon said and paid.

“But gorgeous.” Yoona said then Hyoyeon throws Yoona the plastic that filled of bag of chips and Yoona managed to catch it and she laughed, they stopped in front of a BMW car and Hyoyeon looks back at Yoona before throwing her keys at the latter and Yoona catch it once again.

“You go drive this time, I’m tired anyways.” Hyoyeon said.

“Tired. You’re just lazy.” Yoona said and throws back the plastic filled with bags of chips to Hyoyeon which Hyoyeon managed to catch it too.

“Well.” Hyoyeon said before opening the passenger door.

“Buckled your seatbelt ma’am.” Yoona said before speeding off.

After a couple of minutes they arrived to their house.

“Yah! You want us to die Yoong, that was…” Hyoyeon said but cut off by Yoona.

“Fun?”

“Yes.” Hyoyeon said and chuckled.

“I know right.” Yoona said before opening the door when Yoona saw all of them are scattered at the living room while doing nothing she immediately called Jessica wanting to annoy the girl again.

“Hey Sooyeon.” But she got ignored by the girl.

“Sooyeon.” Yoona called again but she got ignored again by Jessica.

“Sooyeon.” Jessica turned to Yoona and giving the latter a glare Yoona just playful smiled at her.

“What?” Jessica said still giving Yoona a glare.

“Nothing just annoying you.” Yoona said and winked at Jessica the latter throws Yoona a pillow but Yoona easily dodged it Yoona gave back the pillow to Jessica who just rolled her eyes at her, Yoona chuckled when she see how pissed and annoyed Jessica is, it is not scary for Yoona in fact she found it cute.

“What?!” Jessica said when she look at Yoona again.

“Nothing. You’re cute.” Yoona said before heading to the kitchen to place the foods that she and Hyoyeon bought. Jessica is now blushing hard at the compliment,  Sooyoung who happened to put some food on that time is not able to do it anymore when she heard what Yoona said and she saw Jessica is blushing hard and the others is left with their mouths agape.

“Sica you’re blushing.” Sooyoung said which catches the others attention and they all turned to look at Jessica and indeed they saw the latter is blushing hard.

“I’m not it’s just too hot now.” Jessica reasoned out which earned a giggles from them.

“Hot? Or sweet?” Tiffany said and a chip landed straight to tiffany’s face but the latter didn’t mind it and just continues in laughing with the others joining her.

“Yah!” Jessica said and throws a pillow to each one of them.

“Aigoo our Sica is blushing because she gets some compliment from our Yoona.” Taeyeon said teasing Jessica more and the latter can’t do anything but to roll her eyes.

“Whatever.” Jessica said before turning her attention back to the book that she was reading before Yoona and Hyoyeon came. “Nothing. You’re cute” Jessica suddenly heard Yoona’s voice echoing to her head.

“Aiish.” She muttered under her breath “Im Yoona, what the hell are you doing.”

________________________________________________________________

Tadaaaaa. How was it? bad? awww :( it's okay I'll try harder on the next chapter guys. Anyways thank you for those new subscribers and for those who leave a comment. Leave a comment guys so at least I have an idea if this story is worth it or not haha :D okay enough with the blubbering here.

Annyeong~~~