Chapter 15

Dumb Dumb Dumb

It’s been already a week since Taeyeon and Tiffany got official, the both of them are doing great in their new relationship and it’s been already a week too since Yoona and Jessica got even more close to each other, as in literally close to each other sometimes, and their friends notice it but they chose to keep their mouth shut. They chose not to say a word.

They are all now sitting at their respective seats and they have a freaking quiz to chemistry so they are all now cramming to pass the freaking exam.

 

“Atomic mass….atomic mass..” Yuri keeps repeating the same words from time to time.

“Are you still on that freaking atomic mass? It’s been already half an hour Yul!” Hyoyeon said and glance at Yuri before she turns her attention back to her textbook that is on her hand.

“Damn it I’m doomed! I knew it! I knew that I forgot something to do last night and that freaking thing that I forgot to do is to review! I am not going to graduate at the right time! I’m doomed. I’m doomed!” Yuri exclaimed and plops her head at her table. The others laugh at her action.

“You’re exaggerating it Yul, there’s still an examination and this is just a quiz though.” Taeyeon points out the obvious and shook her head. Yuri lift up her head once again at her table and looks at her surrounding when she spot the one that she’s been looking for she grins and calls the latter’s name.

“Yoong~~” Yuri said and Yoona turns her head to Yuri and gives her a ‘what’ look. Yuri grins even more and Yoona knows that grin, she rolled her eyes and motion Yuri to come closer to her. Yuri immediately moves her seat closer to Yoona’s with a wide grin plastered on her face.

“Just make sure that our professor won’t notice your dirty works, or else I won’t allow you to copy my answers at the next quiz if you forgot to review again.” Yoona said without looking at Yuri, her eyes is still fixed at the textbook that is on her table. Yuri nods her head eagerly.

“I’ll review for the next quiz I just kinda forgot about the quiz today.” Yuri said and scratched her nape before she chuckles.

“But.” Yoona said and turns to Yuri with a wide grin and Yuri also know the meaning of that grin.

“Yeh yeh, I’ll treat you lunch just make sure all your answers are correct.” Yuri said and Yoona frowns.

“Hey, I’m not that genius to perfect the freaking quiz okay, and it’s chemistry for God sake Yul, it’s a freaking chemistry okay?” Yoona said and makes some gesture to her hands.

“Okay whatever, just make sure we’ll pass.”

“Of course we are.” Yoona said and grins proudly while the others just rolled they eyes at her and turns their attention to their own textbook again.

“Wipe that grin of yours, it’s making me sick.” Jessica suddenly spoke who is on her other side. Yoona turns to look at her only to be greeted by a disgusting look to Jessica.

“Wipe that sickening grin of yours Im Yoona.” Jessica said and she face palmed Yoona with her own hands.

“Aiish, you just want to touch my gorgeous face.” Yoona said after she succeeds to swat Jessica’s hands on her face.

“You consider that a gorgeous face? Then what do you call mine? A face of a goddess.” Jessica said and pulls up a smug smirk. Yoona furrowed her brows together and stares at Jessica before she burst out into a fit of laughter.

“Oh please don’t joke like that again Sica ah.” Yoona said and clutches her stomach and continues to laugh at the older girl.

“Your face is…is…Oh my god” Yoona said and laughs even more. The other girls looks at them with a confused look while Jessica is having her one eye brow raised.

“I… I can’t stop…I…” Yoona said trying to say something but she can’t.

“What the hell Im Yoona?” Jessica said with her arms crossed above her chest. Yoona waves her hands in front of Jessica before she took a few deep breathes to calm herself.

“Okay, what were you saying again? A face of Goddess? Goddess of what? Potato?” Yoona said and she burst out from laughing again alongside with the others because they found Yoona’s remark ridiculous.

“Omo.. I just…I just can’t stop…” Yoona said trying to calm herself once again and with that she receive a hard smack at the back of her head causing her to stop from laughing and groan in pain instead.

“Owww, that hurts you know.” Yoona said and rubs the back of her head.

“You idiot! Aiish why are you so annoying! As in you are really annoying!” Jessica said and grits her teeth afterwards while Yoona just gives her a playful smile.

“I’m just stating the fact.”

“Fact your face.” Jessica said and turns to the other side so she is now back facing Yoona. The others stifles their laughs and tries their selves to be silent because it seems that Jessica is upset with what Yoona said earlier. Yoona bit her lower lip to stifle her giggles before she calls Jessica softly.

“Sica~~” No response

“Sica ah~~” Still no response from the older girl. Yoona pouts before an idea pops out to her head.

“Sooyeonie~~” Yoona calls her with aegyo and Yoona succeeds when Jessica turns to her looking at her sharply but she just grins at the latter.

“What? You’re not looking when I call you Sica so I call you Sooyeon instead.” Yoona said and Jessica just rolled her eyes to her.

“Aigoo, is Sooyeonie upset to what Yoongie did?” Yoona ask full with aegyo causing the others to shiver on their seats. Jessica groans and looks at Yoona.

“Stop that annoying aegyo of yours or else.” Jessica threatens but Yoona continues.

“But Sooyeonie is upset with Yoongie, what to do?” Yoona said and bats her eyes cutely to Jessica and she even pulls out a small cute pout. The other girls who are looking at them shivers more at sight that is in front of them with Yoona doing all the aegyo.

“Arrgh, whatever.” Jessica said and looks away to Yoona.

“Is Yoongie forgiven now with Sooyeonie?” Yoona continues her aegyo and she knows that Jessica is slowly losing her temper and Yoona smirks to herself but it surprise her when Jessica turns to look at her again and it surprises more the others when Jessica spoke.

“Yes~ Yoongie is now forgiven with Sooyeonie~~” Jessica said in aegyo and cooed at Yoona at the same time. Yoona was stunned there looking at Jessica with wide eyes and agape and the others looking at Jessica with their mouth wide open completely stunned to what Jessica did. Jessica smirks, satisfied to herself when she made Yoona to shut and to stop doing aegyo.

Even tough your aegyo is freaking annoying I found it cute when you’re doing it. Im Yoona what the hell are you doing to me?

Jessica turns to looks away to Yoona again but without forgetting to give Yoona a smug smirk and a playful wink. Yoona blinks her eyes rapidly before she finally came back to her senses. She cleared awkwardly which brought back the others to their own senses too.

“Wipe those drools guys.” Jessica said without looking at them and the others immediately wipes the side of their mouth only to found out that Jessica is just fooling them when they heard Jessica laugh.

“Now. It’s a tie, isn’t it?” Jessica said and turns to look at them with her smug smirk that is playing on her lips.

“Yeh.” Taeyeon answers shortly still a little surprised to what they’ve seen before.

“Okay.” Jessica said and turns to face the board again.

“I was shocked.”

“I was surprised.”

“I was stunned.”

“It’s the first.”

“I was traumatized.” All heads turns to Sooyoung giving her a confused look except for Jessica of course who doesn’t give a to them anymore.

“Ha?”

“Ow ah Yeh don’t mind me guys. It’s just…overwhelming?” Sooyoung said unsurely. She waves her hands in a dismissingly manner and the others just shrugs.

“I fell…” Yoona said and it’s now her turn to receive a confused look to the other girls.

“…in love” Yoona continues and it catches Jessica’s attention who immediately turns to her with a furrowed brows while the others are looking at her with wide eyes.

“Kidding.” Yoona said and sticks her tongue out to Jessica. Jessica turns to look away once again when she felt blood rushing to her cheeks. Yoona saw a faint blush on Jessica’s cheeks and she smirks to herself. She leans in to one of Jessica’s ear and whisper.

“Gotcha.” Yoona said not forgetting to blow a hot air to Jessica’s ear. Jessica closes her eyes and pushed Yoona away from her. Yoona release a victory laugh and Jessica can’t do anything but to close her eyes tightly.

Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! Get a hold on yourself! Get a hold on yourself Jessica! She’s just teasing you! Come on, get a hold on yourself! Damnit!

“Aiish flirting again!” Yuri exclaimed and plops her head at her table with a thud sound.

“Why?!! Just whyyyyy?!!” Yuri exclaimed dramatically. The others looks at her and shook their head at their friend who is mumbling some incoherent words. Suddenly Yuri bolt up from her seat.

“I need a lover now too.”

“I’m here buddy.” Hyoyeon said and waves her hands in front of Yuri.

“Ow Hyo you’re really the best, let’s stay with each other side okay?” Yuri said and Hyoyeon has just to laugh at her.

“Sure Yul.” Hyoyeon rides on with Yuri’s ridiculous antics.

“You two got it bad.” Sunny said while giving the two a disapproving look that sooner replace with a chuckles came from her.

“We’re gorgeous, charming, y and hot, remember?” Yuri said and turns to Sooyoung who just nods her head.

“But why? Just why you guys have a freaking lover and I and Hyo has none?! Just why? Isn’t it unfair?”

“ ha.” Sooyoung said and laugh at her.

“Yeh, very.”

“We’re not lovers.” Jessica said and receive a ‘whatever’ look to the other girls.

“A fling, then.” Hyoyeon said

“Not a fling too.” Jessica said which earns an eye rolls to Tiffany, Sunny, and Sooyoung.

“You two !” Sooyoung exclaimed and Sunny nods her head agreeing to Sooyoung.

“You know what? Whatever I’m so done with you two.” Tiffany said and waves her hands dismissingly.

“She’s just being honest.” Yoona said, her tone is closely to a monotone but she tries to act cool.

“Aiiish, why is the freaking professor is not here yet?” Suddenly Taeyeon exclaimed feeling the awkward air that is building earlier. Yoona looks at her and smile, and Taeyeon just nods at her.

 

 

They are all now siting at their usual spot at the cafeteria on their school it is their lunch break which means their quiz is already done.

“Ahhh~ I think I’d passed the test.” Yuri said with a wide grin on her face.

“Of course, you just copied Yoona’s answers though.” Sooyoung said before she stuff some food on again.

“I wonder how you manage to do that without getting caught.” Taeyeon states the obvious only to receive a shrug to Yuri.

“I wonder too.” Yuri said before she took a sip from her drinks.

“Aiish.” Jessica said and Yoona turns to look at her.

“Why?” Yoona ask clueless, then Jessica leans into her and wipes the cream that is on the side of Yoona’s lips. Yoona watches Jessica as she wipes the cream at the side of her lips. And the others are watching them silently.

“You messy eater.” Jessica said after she was done wiping the cream on Yoona’s side lips and flicks a finger to Yoona’s forehead. Yoona smile at her.

“Thanks.” Yoona said before she continues to eat her cake again. Jessica pursed her lips together and a shade of pink is now forming on her cheeks when she remember how Yoona’s lips is so perfectly made by its creator. Jessica came back to her original seating position only to be greeted with Tiffany the one who saw the pursing of her lips and the blushing thing, the Tiffany who is now having a knowing smirk that is playing on her lips now and Jessica can’t do anything but to lower her head in embarrassment. Then she heard Tiffany scoff from her seat.

“My my.” Tiffany said while she shook her head, eyes is still fixed with Jessica who is still had her head hang long.

Did she saw? , I’m dead.

Jessica bits her lower lip and took a deep breath before she lifts her head once again and tries her best to avoid Tiffany’s suspicious stares at her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updates are fast ha? Of course hahaha I'm going to disappear because the damn finals is coming and just what Yuri unnie said I'm doomed T^T I think I'll fail that freaking exam. Anyways I blubber too much, here's another chapter hope you guys enjoys it. Leave your thoughts down there okay? Comments are well appreciated :D

Annyeong~~