Chapter 28

Dumb Dumb Dumb

As I am walking down the hall of our school with some students outside their room talking to their friends at the corridor, here I am walking alone with my mind on something. I am still thinking about to what Tiffany had said to me the other day. I don’t know if she’s telling the truth or just fooling around, but I didn’t see any mischief or something in her eyes when she was telling me the news, the news that he will come here in Korea before we know it. I don’t know what should I feel about that news but there is one thing I’m sure of, I am happy that I will see him again after all those years that we’re apart but there’s some part of me telling that meeting him once again is not a good idea and that’s the thing that I don’t know why I am feeling like that. As I continue to walk on my way to our room I didn’t notice that someone is already walking beside me until she spoke and say hi. I look at her for quite seconds before I face the front again and continue walking, ignoring her presence.

 

“You seems quite distracted Jessica Sunbae nim.” She said as she continue to walk with me at my side. I took a glance at her before shrugging my shoulders.

“I am?” I said without looking or glancing at her then I heard her quite chuckle a bit.

“Well, you seems you are Sunbae nim.” She said and just like before I just shrugged my shoulders as an answer.

“Well, if you say so, then be it.” I said and soon we already reached my room. I turned to her and she was smiling at me for I don’t know for what reason.

“Maybe you were thinking on something or someone?” She said. We stand in front of my room and I feel awkward, well don’t get me wrong okay. SinB is a good girl like what Yoona had said but you can’t blame me for not believing it, because hello? Didn’t I tell you that I get jealous because of her and didn’t I tell you that she and Yoona are close that is too much for my liking.

“Maybe.” I deadpan, it’s not like I don’t want to talk to her it’s because as longer as I am with her the more I am seeing what Yoona what said about her and I don’t like it, I don’t like it that I am slowly getting convince that this girl named SinB is a good girl and fun to be with. I don’t like it to the point that I am thinking that Yoona is better with her than me. And I freaking hate myself for thinking about this kind of things right now. SinB is not doing any bad at me, but here I am feeling oh so insecure about her. Damnit, why does she needs to be this nice? And here she is standing in front of me still with her kind smile plastered on her face. I sigh. Yeh, maybe this little girl is really a good girl.

“Well then Jessica Sunbae nim I gotta go now, it’s nice talking to you I hope we can do it some other time again.” She said and slightly bowed at me before she walks to her room but not forgetting to wave at me. I sighs once again, why does she needs to be this really nice? Like seriously? Is she mocking me or is she really that nice?

“I didn’t know that you and SinB are good?” I almost jump in surprise when you suddenly appears at my side. I gave you a glare and you just give me your stupid grin before you kissed me at the cheeks and greets me good morning which I returned too.

“So?” You started as we make our way to our seats. I look at you and hum.

“Hmm?”

“So are you and SinB are now…close?” You ask as we settle down on our respective seats. I furrowed my eye brows and slightly shook my head. It’s not like I am neglecting SinB but we are not close, right? We just talked and that’s that. You furrowed your eye brows too and pouts. I want too chuckle at your reaction but I refrain myself to it.

“Then why are you two….you know, walking together and bidding goodbyes?” You ask with your eye brows still furrowed. I chuckle before I shook my head.

“Why? Are we not allowed to talk to each other?” I ask and you shook your head with that adorable pout on your lips. I purses my lips together to control myself for pecking you here inside the room though there is still not yet many people inside our room I’m still shy on doing it at public.

“No, it’s like that...”

“Then what?” I cut you off and you let out a whining sound. I once again chuckles at your reaction. You know what? You’re really cute when you’re doing that, it seems like I have a girlfriend that is only 7 year old girl. It’s not like I am complaining but isn’t it unfair? You being cute and adorable when doing something or even you’re not doing something you are still freaking adorable? Just why are you doing this to me Im Yoona? Making me love you even more, just why?

“Nothing.” You said and beams widely at me before you pecked me at the lips. I was surprised at first but then I just smile at you and leaned my head on your shoulder.

“We’re in classroom if you didn’t know that, we’re in a public place to be exact.” I said, stating the fact but I’m still leaning my head on your shoulder, I heard you let out an embarrassed chuckle and said sorry to me.

“Nope, it’s okay it’s just that I’m still not used to do things in public.” I said and pulled away from you and look at you. You smile at me and you nod your head.

“I know.” You said and winks at me. I chuckle before I leaned my head on your shoulder again, grabbing your hands to intertwine to mine. I smiled and sighs in contentment.

“Don’t worry we will get there.” I assured you and I felt your lips at my temple before you whispered at me.

“Sure.”

 

I stared at the space that is in front of me. We are here at the garden of our school with the gang. We are having our lunch here and we are just waiting for Sunny and Sooyoung to come back. I didn’t notice that you were already at my side as I keep staring at the space in front of me. I didn’t notice that you were already talking to me until you poke my cheek. I look at you and you were looking at me with worried eyes. I smiled at you and move closer to you, you instantly wrapped your arms around my waist and pulls me closer if that’s even possible.

 

“Are you okay?” You ask me with full of concern on your voice.

“I am.” I said and smiled at you again. You look at me for a second and you tilts your head at your side slightly.

“You’re spacing out? Are sure you are okay?” You once again ask and I nodded my head and smile at you assuring you that I am.

“I am, don’t worry too much about me, I’m just thinking about some things.” I said and you look at me skeptically but nods your head anyways.

“Okay if you say so.” And with that we both fell silent and just wait for the couple to arrive. Minutes later and we all see the couple not far from us and it seems like they’re bickering or something based on Sunny’s angry expression and to Sooyoung’s hands that keeps flailing at the air as if explaining something. They did not stop until they were now in front of us. Sunny keeps on pushing and pointing a finger to Sooyoung as if accusing her on something, something like about cheating based on what we heard. And Sooyoung’s trying her hard not to raise her voice at Sunny and keeping her calm though her expression gave her away that she is slowly losing her patience to Sunny who keeps on accusing and accusing her for the same matter. We heard Sooyoung let out a frustrated sigh and that’s when you enter the scene, you cleared your throat and said that we should start eating and you gave Sooyoung a meaningful look that I didn’t know what does that means.

 

As we finished eating our lunch we all decided to go back to our room since we don’t have nothing to do at the garden and it seems like the tension between Sunny and Sooyoung is still didn’t going down, we all agreed to just go back to our room and wait there for our next class, but as we make our way there someone pulled me suddenly at the comfort room and that someone turns out to be Tiffany. I throw her a questionably look and she sighs.

 

“Are you okay Jessie?” She ask and I look at her more now confused at the sudden question.

“I am. Why?”

“You’re not thinking about him just a while ago, aren’t you?” She ask and I was slightly taken a back at her question, to be honest, Yes I am thinking about him just a while ago, thinking about what does he looks now? Does he still remember me or not? Of course he is, after all we’re close back then before me and Tiffany flies here at Korea to continue our studies. I look at Tiffany and give her a curt nod. She sighs once again and I know the meaning of that so I immediately shook my head and chuckle.

“Don’t worry too much, you’re just like her, Yoona. Worrying about me too much.” I said and once again chuckle. She pouts and slightly push me at the shoulder.

“Of course I am, I will not be your best friend for some reasons right?” She said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and just nod.

“Whatever Tiff.” I said and she chuckles.

“Oh come on, you love me Jessie, I am your best friend since we’re on diapers.” She said and soon we are both laughing at her remarks.

“Silly, yeh yeh whatever.” I said before I wave my hands. Our laughs died down and the atmosphere turns to serious again.

“But seriously, are you really sure you’re fine?” She ask once again and I control myself to not roll my eyes at the same question thrown at me by my oh so called best friend.

“I am Tiff, I am.” I said with a hint of annoyance and she immediately wave her hands up in the air.

“Okay okay, I am just making sure that you are perfectly fine.” She said and I just let out a groan.

“I am, I am really am.”

“Okay if you say so Jessie.”

“So can we go now? I’m sure Taeng is already looking for you.” I said and smirks at her. She just rolled her eyes and I chuckle at her reaction.

“Well I am sure Yoona is doing the same thing.” She said and I just smiled.

“Of course she is, she should be looking at me and only me.” I said proudly and she just let out a frustrated groan.

“Arrgh, possessive much, God Damnit.” She said and flips her hair sassily.

“As if you’re not.” I said, stating the fact.

“Of course I am, I will break their necks who will try to take away Taeyeon from me.” She said and her eyes turns dark when she said those words and I know that she means it. I shook my head with an amused smile on my face.

“See. Okay, let’s go now. I don’t want to be late you know.”

“Oh yes of course.” She said and with that we walk out to the comfort room and head to our room.

 

``

As I was looking at my SNS account on my phone looking for some post of other people and just scrolling down to look for some interesting stuff my bedroom door suddenly swung open. I almost fell at my bed at the sudden entry. I glared at the culprit and she just beam me an apologetic smile. I clicked my tongue in annoyance and just ignored her and I continue in scrolling on my SNS account. She took a sit beside me at my bed and I just give her a quick glance before turning my attention back at my phone.

 

“Jessie.” She calls out and I just nod to tell her that she can continue that I am listening but I guessed she didn’t get what I meant since she calls me once again.

“Jessie.” She calls once again and this time I hum as a response.

“Hmm?”

“Are you listening to me?” She ask and I look at her in disbelief.

“What do you think Tiff? Would I be answering you with a nod and a hum if I am not listening to you?” I sarcastically said and she just beam a sheepish grin before she scratches her nape embarrassedly. I just rolled my eyes at her.

“So? What is it? Is it something important that you needed to bang inside my room like that?” I ask and she chuckles timidly and she scratches her nape once again.

“What is it? Come on Tiff, you don’t have all the time with you to just stay…” She cut me off by saying why she bangs at my room and I suddenly felt myself froze at my spot and not able to speak for a minute or two that moment.

“Jessie? Did you hear me?” She ask and I’m still not able to speak, I am still processing what she have told me just now.

“Jessie?” She calls and here I am still not answering her, still surprise at the sudden news.

“Je…”

“He’s coming here? For what?” I ask and she shrugged her shoulders not knowing the answer too.

“Beats me.” She said and with that we both fell silent with her just sitting there at my bed doing nothing and with me sitting at my bed thinking why he is coming here suddenly. And why do I feel happy knowing that he will come here in Korea, it’s not like we are going to meet or something but maybe just maybe, maybe we can meet and catch up about some things. After all we’re close friends. Why do I feel excited knowing that maybe we can meet up, that I can see him again. Why do I feel like I am back at the old times where they are just only him and me and of course Tiffany, my best friend. Why do I feel like I still like him? Just why?

``

 

“No, this can’t be. I only love Yoona now and only her. Not him, not the other people, only her just her, Yoona, Im Yoona. My Im Yoona.”

 

I smile at my own thoughts knowing that it is now Yoona and not him anymore.

“Yes, of course it’s now Yoona.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey boy~~ make a whistle like mistle bomb bomb~~ hahahahahXD. Sooooo? ehehe how was it? there will be a characters that will appear and will be added, the last chapter before this is a flashback if some of you guys are not aware. Chapters that have a title name is a flashback, an event that happened at the past. Sooooo, do leave your your thoughts down there, yes? I love reading it if you guys don't know that. I really appreciate all your comments hahahaha. So yeah I hope you guys enjoys this chapter.

Annyeong~~