Peek At The Past

Dumb Dumb Dumb

It’s a lazy Friday for her since the classes are suspended due to the so called bad weather. And she swear she’s going to smack the president of their school for not declaring the suspension yesterday night, because hey, she was already at their school when they announce that the classes are suspended due to the upcoming bad weather, many students had different reaction about this, some found it cool but some found it hassle too since they woke up early in the morning sacrificing their precious sleep. So here she is lazing around to the living room of their house, her parents were at work so it’s just her and some workers at their house. It’s already been half an hour and yet she can’t still even find a show to entertain her. A small yawn escapes from her lips.

 

“Aish, is there seriously no good show for me to watch? Aiiish this is so boriiing.”

She plops down herself to the couch and drape her arm to cover her eyes and just stay for that position for a moment thinking what she can do today.

“Maybe I can go to mall and kill my time there.”

But she soon drop that idea since she was too lazy to move even just a single inch.

“How about a movie marathon?”

And again she drop that idea again when she thought that it’s going to bore her since she’s the only one who’s going to watch the whole movie.

“How about...” She pondered for a moment but there is no more ideas that came to her mind.

“Aiiish, why is the class needs to be suspended? Aiish here am I right now, dying because of boredom, like seriously?”

She continues to talk to herself and she even kicks her legs trying to let out her frustration. Without her knowing a figure enter their house and saw all of her actions before. The person purses her lips together the whole time to keep her silence and to continue to watch the girl who continue kicking and kicking her legs up in the air and letting out an annoyed and frustrated groan.

“Are you seriously going to whine there like a kid that lose her candy or something?” The person who is lying down at the couch bolted up and stared at the person who is just standing not too far from her. She beam her a wide grin before the person walks towards to her and sat down next to her.

“How about let’s buy some ice cream and popcorn and watch movies together?” The person ask the girl that is lying down to the couch before.

“How is that? Sounds good, right?” The person adds and bats her eyes to the girl who is sitting next to her.

“Nope, it’s not.” The girl said bluntly and the other person got taken a back at her sudden answer.

“Yah! How dare you say that?”

The girl just grins at her and chuckles while the other faked an angry expression.

“It’s not good.”

“Yeah you’ve just said that before, no need to repeat it again right through my face.” The other girl said and turns away from her, sporting a sulky face. The other girl chuckles at her again.

“It’s great that’s why it’s not good. You should seriously let me finished what I am saying first before you act oh so sulky, you know.” The girl said and laughs at the other girl who sends her a glare.

“You meanie human.” The other girl said before she playfully hit the other girl who just laugh at her.

“You mean, pretty human?” The girl said and the other just rolled her eyes at her.

“Whatever you say Yoongie.” The girl said and Yoona just laugh again on her.

“So what brings you here anyways?” Yoona ask and the girl lay down at the couch and sighs.

“I got bored since classes are suspended and I don’t have anything to do at the house, so yeah that’s why I’m here.” The girl said before she beams a wide grin to Yoona.

“So I’m just an option?” Yoona said and fakes a hurt expression and the girl immediately sat up straight again and shook her head vigorously.

“Nooooo, it’s not like that Yoongie.”

“Then?”

“I like to spend time with you and besides…” The girl pauses for a second before she beams a mischievous smile at Yoona.

“Besides what?”

“I’m going to sleep over here. I do have clothes here, right?” The girl said and clung at Yoona’s arm. Yoona just shook her head in amusement. This person is really something.

“Yeah, it’s still at the guess room that is almost already your room since you like to sleep over here.” Yoona said, stating the fact. The said girl just beam her a wide smile.

“But you like me here, didn’t you Yoongie?” The girl said and bats her eyes at Yoona again.

“Nope I don’t like you here.”

“Because you love me here, right? Aha I knew it!”

“Nope I don’t love you here too also, you’re annoying.” Yoona said and stack her tongue out at the girl. The girl glared at her and push her hard.

“Yah! You mean creature of the earth. Aiish why am I friend with you again?”

“Because I’m too hard to resist.” Yoona said and beams proudly.

“Oh yes, because you’re too annoying to not notice, yeah that’s why.” The girl said full with sarcasm. This time it’s Yoona’s turn to glare at the girl who just stack her tongue out to her.

“Yah! Seo Joohyun! How dare you!” Yoona said pointing a finger to her and Seohyun just laugh at her mouthing a word that looks like ‘we’re tie now’ before she stack her tongue out once again. Yoona just pout and huffs at her seat with her arms crossed above her chest and Seohyun looking at her amused.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahhm? yes? yoonhyun tag up there already? hahahaha I know this chapter , sorry if this chapter is lame and didn't hit your expectation but just like the title, it is a peek at the past so yeah, let Seohyun unnie enters the story, okay? Are you guys okay about that? because like what I've said before the plot is already done but still in editing some of parts. Okay so I hope this chapter helps, and I hope you guys enjoys it? Please do leave your thoughts down there eventhough this chapter hahahaha.

 

Annyeong~~